Fresh start...

sexysecrets

Literotica Guru
Its been a while since I've been on here.. and I can't say that I will be as active as I once was but I am trying to get back into old routines that made me happy and this is one of them.

My old thread is full of images when I was slightly smaller than I currently am, and looking thru them reminds me of how much I've let my goals slide in the past year.

It is time for a fresh start.

:heart: SS

Attachments

• freshstart.jpg
    freshstart.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,337
  • freshstart2.jpg
    freshstart2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,043
Its been a while since I've been on here.. and I can't say that I will be as active as I once was but I am trying to get back into old routines that made me happy and this is one of them.

My old thread is full of images when I was slightly smaller than I currently am, and looking thru them reminds me of how much I've let my goals slide in the past year.

Beautiful!!

Well, I think you look fantastic, thank you, and I hope it does become a regular routine for you to post.

Well I think you look great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I missed your old thread, I believe, but I definitely like what I see, which happens to be new for me, so Welcome Back, and Thanks for posting your Beautiful Curves!! ;):rose::kiss:

As sexy as ever

Beautiful!!

Well, I think you look fantastic, thank you, and I hope it does become a regular routine for you to post.

Well I think you look great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Very glad to see you back posting.

welcome back :heart: :heart:

Incredible

I missed your old thread, I believe, but I definitely like what I see, which happens to be new for me, so Welcome Back, and Thanks for posting your Beautiful Curves!! ;):rose::kiss:

Beautiful pics!! Welcome back, and thank you for sharing!! I trust I'm not the only one waiting patiently for more!

As sexy as ever

thanks y'all.. its good to see new visitors and old ones alike !

makes a girl feel welcome. :heart:

Welcome back, hon :) I remember your old thread and if your new one is even half as good, it will be better than a lot of the other threads here. ;) Hopefully you find Lit just as fun and intoxicating as you did before !

:rose:

Nice first two pictures. Its obvious you have a remarkable figure and a creative like fancy nail designs <grin>. I look forward to viewing more of your posts.

you look great. glad that posting hot pictures of yourself is a happymaking routine

y'all are way too sweet. <3

Attachments

• freshstart3.jpg
    freshstart3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,029
you know my rule...

new page.. new photos. :heart:

Attachments

• freshstart5.jpg
    freshstart5.jpg