After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

Once you are next to me, I pull out the bags of rubber bands.

"Alison, we're going to deal with good communication under stress now, which is crucial in this organisation."

I take the bag of larger bands and open it, and remove a handful. I stretch the first, and carefully roll it up around your right breast. I repeat with the second, watching your tit get harder and redder. And I repeat again, saying to you:

"Alison, please undo my trousers and take out my cock."
 
"Yes sir," I moan, the tightening sensation feeling good on my breast. I undo your pants and belt before diving in and taking out your cock with a soft sigh.
 
"Alison, I want you to hold my cock and balls, while I continue. And I want you to tell me why you shaved your cunt bare. Remember, full information is vital - no matter the circumstances. It's crucial to our business."

My cock is not huge, it is a perfectly average one – but it is so hard, twitching with excitement at seeing you naked in front of me. Your first tit is now bound tight, hard and bulbous and red. I pick up more bands and start on your other tit …
 
I'm squirming now, and I hold your cock in one hand, absently stroking it and your balls in the other. "I started shaving it back in college, sir, when I was with someone at the time. He had encouraged me to do it, and the pleasure got that much better, so I kept doing it."
 
Both your tits are bound now. I remove your hand from my cock - I fear I will cum too quickly, because the very sight of you is astonishing. Your cunt is an almost angry red, your tits the same. I'm not sure I've ever been so aroused by an employee.

My secretary, while this has been happening, has removed her skirt. Like you, she is naked beneath. Unlike you, she has a full black bush – I've always admired her refusal to shave. She says it looks more erotic to see a face buried in it. I want to see your face buried in it.

"Alison, please drop to all fours and crawl over to my secretary, between her legs."
 
I gulp but nod and say, "Yes, sir," before getting down and crawling over to your secretary, blushing furiously.
 
I watch your ass sway in the air as you crawl. Do you realise you are doing it, I wonder? You look startling, your tits not swinging beneath you as they might normally, but held in place. I can still see the faint mark of my belt from last week, and I know it will be added to.

My secretary has spread her legs and cunt wide, and is gesturing you forward.

"Lick her cunt, Alison," I tell you, almost gasping now.
 
I hesitate, then lean forward and begin licking the pussy in front of me, hesitantly, unsure of what I was doing.
 
I pull out my iPhone and take pictures. They will need to go on your file, of course. You must hear the fake click as the phone shoots and shoots again. By the look on my secretary's face, you seem to be doing well. And she's right: a head does look sexier when the cunt it is buried in is so dramatically hairy.

I take out one of the toys from our box, and walk behind you.

"Alison," I say quietly, "now I'm going to test your ability to continue a task while under stress. Are you ready?"
 
I hear the click and I almost freeze in fear, but I keep going. Pulling away slightly, I say, "Yes, sir," before continuing my task, a little more confident now, since she seemed to be enjoying it.
 
I walk behind you and kneel down.

"You know you can use your fingers, too, Alison," I say, almost absently.

As I kneel my hard cock brushes the soft cheeks of your ass. Can you feel its heat, its rigidity? I slide two of my own fingers into your cunt, deep and fuck you with them briefly …
 
Use my fingers? I was definitely loosing confidence again as I stick my tongue inside her pussy. Remembering what an ex used to do, I begin massaging the outer lips and the outside, gasping as you begin to finger fuck me. . .
 
I can see my secretary thrusting her cunt into your face, now. Her blouse is undone and she is playing with her tits, too.

I pull my fingers from your cunt, and begin to rub them - and your wetness - around your tightest hole, the hole I long to penetrate. I press firmly against your hole, but do not yet push my fingers inside you.

"Alison, you may lift your head to answer this. Has your asshole ever been entered?"
 
I lift my head up and lick the juices away from my face, still massaging the outer lips, and say, "My ass has never been penetrated, sir, not even with a finger."
 
"I'm not sure, sir," I answer honestly. The thought of it getting penetrated terrified me, but several of my former friends who tried it said it felt so good.
 
I press my middle finger gently but firmly into your asshole.

"Press out, Alison, as if you were trying to expel my finger. Then you will open up for me …"
 
I do as I'm asked, going back to licking and tonguing your secretary's pussy, even going up and nibbling on her clit a little bit.
 
Your asshole widens and opens and my finger, wet from your cunt, slides right into it. I do not keep it there long – this is only to check I can open you. I remove it, and pick up the toy I have brought over. It is a slender glass plug, wide enough to stretch you, now I know your ass is unused, but not so wide as to damage you. After all, I want your ass to be perfect when I do finally fuck it myself.

I again wet my fingers in your cunt, and rub them across the plug. Then I tell you what's about to happen.

"Alison, you are about to take a plug in your ass. Please keep licking my secretary's cunt."

I push it in in one go, and admire the way its base parts your cheeks, making itself visible.
 
I give a loud gasp of surprise as the glass plug is inserted into me, and I continue licking your secretary's cunt eagerly now, my fingers moving in small circles. I absently wiggle my ass, trying to get used to the sensation of something being shoved up there.
 
I stand up, and pull my belt from the loops in my trousers. I want to see my secretary cum, and I know what will tip her over the edge.

I stand behind you, and bring my belt down on your ass, hard and repeatedly, mercilessly. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven strokes, her eyes on me, then on you; on me, then on you. Until her body convulses, and she cries and tenses her thighs.
 
I'm whimpering as you hit me with a belt, but it's apparently what sends her over the edge, since she tightens her thighs against my face and I lick up her juices, noticing how sweet they taste.
 
Finally she subsides. I loop my belt around your throat and pull you to your feet. You stand and face me, your lips and cheeks glistening with the wetness of my secretary's cunt. I can smell it on you, so strong. Again I pull out my iPhone, and step back to take a photo of you - your shining wet face, your angry red tits, your swollen cunt, and your legs parted slightly as you try to adjust to the plug in your asshole.

"Did you enjoy that, Alison?"
 
"You look ashamed of yourself, Alison. Why? You're learning new skills that will help you in the workplace – of the three people who've been through this, two are now in very senior positions – and you seem to be responding physically to the course. What is troubling you?"
 
Back
Top