Women who like to be taken forcefully

I have never been with a woman who did not like being taken forcibly, ravaged. Not to say every woman enjoys it. Most likely it is a case of being subconsciously attracted to this sort of woman.

Hey, Hi there, VBM! Nice to see you on this side of the tracks. I was hoping you might find something to interest you here. :)

I have always always always been attracted to men who will rule in the bedroom (and if we're talking sex, the kitchen, living room, pantry, stairways...)

I think because I've a more submissive nature, I LIKE to feel like the prey to the predator. Shrug, maybe it's not why. I clearly remember the times when my ex would come home after being away for weeks. He'd walk in the front door, and as soon as he found me, the fun began. He'd get that predatorial "I must have you right this second" look in his eyes and would literally stalk me. Deliberately, slowly and with great purpose. I was like a deer in the headlights, frozen by that look alone. The kiss first. When he'd consume my mouth, one hand fisted in my hair, the other around my neck, holding me so that I could escape the onslaught. (Like I'd want to!)

He'd drag or push me to the bedroom, throw me down and fuck me senseless. After an evening of fucking, lovemaking and play? THe next morning were the visible signs (another personal fav. of mine) like bruises on my inner thighs, brush burn from his beard over every inch of my body.... Yummm.

For me, there is not much that's more thrilling. Seeing that lust in his eyes. Knowing that there was nothing more important to him than me and his need to fuck me, take me, conquer me.

Whoops, I think I just turned myself on a little bit. Might have to go take care of that! :eek:
First I have to attend to a most interesting PM received today. Yum to that too!

Hey, Hi there, VBM! Nice to see you on this side of the tracks. I was hoping you might find something to interest you here. :)

I have always always always been attracted to men who will rule in the bedroom (and if we're talking sex, the kitchen, living room, pantry, stairways...)

I think because I've a more submissive nature, I LIKE to feel like the prey to the predator. Shrug, maybe it's not why. I clearly remember the times when my ex would come home after being away for weeks. He'd walk in the front door, and as soon as he found me, the fun began. He'd get that predatorial "I must have you right this second" look in his eyes and would literally stalk me. Deliberately, slowly and with great purpose. I was like a deer in the headlights, frozen by that look alone. The kiss first. When he'd consume my mouth, one hand fisted in my hair, the other around my neck, holding me so that I could escape the onslaught. (Like I'd want to!)

He'd drag or push me to the bedroom, throw me down and fuck me senseless. After an evening of fucking, lovemaking and play? THe next morning were the visible signs (another personal fav. of mine) like bruises on my inner thighs, brush burn from his beard over every inch of my body.... Yummm.

For me, there is not much that's more thrilling. Seeing that lust in his eyes. Knowing that there was nothing more important to him than me and his need to fuck me, take me, conquer me.

Whoops, I think I just turned myself on a little bit. Might have to go take care of that! :eek:
First I have to attend to a most interesting PM received today. Yum to that too!

Thanks for sharing - I defenitely have that feeling when I get back to my partner after being away for a while and the anticipation in both of us add to the excitement of the situation and it really turns me on to see my partner submit to my every wish - but not without some struggle....Enjoy you PM!

I think there is a distinction between the need to surrender and the beauty of being taken.....

I believe that most women who feel the urge to be taken..to be fucked...dont really have the urge to surrender. Outside the bedroom they are essentially strong, with opinions and individuality. I am noexpert..but this is what I think, there are two different generes....

This is what I have seeked...I dont want to be a master....I dont want to humiliate or degrade her...but ohh hell i do wanna fuck her till she begs to stop...and while she is doing so...she really wants me not to....

where are you...I am looking ..waiting..patiently.

For me? And, I know this is just me, but here goes. For me, it IS surrender that I'm looking for. I'm a very competent, capable and confident business woman. I'm a caring loving supporting friend and family member. I am always in control, always in charge. So yeah, when it comes to sex, I want to surrender. I want that control ripped out of my hands and put into someone elses. I want to be 'forced' to submit to someone else.

Once in a while it's nice to be the passenger and just enjoy the ride, you know? Know that someone else is in charge, and will take care of the how what why when and how often.

Shrug.

hm yeah i very much like the idea of being taken forcefully. in my fantasies, that is the only thing i fantasize about, really...

a few years back we'd often do that and i'd struggle and fight back but he'd of course always win - which makes me wonder why we aren't doing this anymore, lately. well, it was kind of accident prone though, so maybe that's way we stopped. but it was also a lot of fun...

Would have to say, being controlled, overtaken, I love it. I love the game. The tease. When I beg for him to stop but when inside I know I don't want him to and he keeps on. the name calling, I love it all.

I've always found that most women want to be taken and played with as one wishes, to have a guy that can look at them and make them melt, to give them a look that tells them everything and leaves them so breathless a chill runs up their spin making them ache for a touch. To have them want, need it so bad they will beg, will spread themselves wide and plead for it only to be turned upon their stomach, their hair gripped and their pussy rammed good and hard as they are fucked fully and utterly making them whimper and moan loving every second they are fucked like they are someones property, someones fuck pet.

Because they are.

DAYUM THAT IS TOTALLY FUCKING HAWT:devil:

I love being taken forcefully as I really like the protected feeling it gives you. (Odd perhaps to link force and protection but somehow my mind does.) I'd like to belong to someone in that way, where they know they can use me for their pleasure whenever they want to!

YUM. I love it when a guys uses enough force to leave visible signs behind. I like catching a glimpse of a bruised hand print or a bite mark in the mirror while I'm showering or getting dressed. It instantly transports me back to the act. His cock ramming me deep while I scream and squirt all over. *shiver* I'll be back...in a few...lol

Had a nice experience last night with a Swedish girl at a conference in Gothenburg - she was so much into submission and it was a great experience - hope to see her again sometime!

I think I could go either way - being dom. would mean that I do most of the pleasing which I like the idea of. But being taken forcibly is my first preference.

For me? And, I know this is just me, but here goes. For me, it IS surrender that I'm looking for. I'm a very competent, capable and confident business woman. I'm a caring loving supporting friend and family member. I am always in control, always in charge. So yeah, when it comes to sex, I want to surrender. I want that control ripped out of my hands and put into someone elses. I want to be 'forced' to submit to someone else.

Once in a while it's nice to be the passenger and just enjoy the ride, you know? Know that someone else is in charge, and will take care of the how what why when and how often.

Shrug.

Thanks, Babyslave, you said it exactly.

Especially the "forced" part. It is, but not really.

Yes.

I've always found that most women want to be taken and played with as one wishes, to have a guy that can look at them and make them melt, to give them a look that tells them everything and leaves them so breathless a chill runs up their spin making them ache for a touch. To have them want, need it so bad they will beg, will spread themselves wide and plead for it only to be turned upon their stomach, their hair gripped and their pussy rammed good and hard as they are fucked fully and utterly making them whimper and moan loving every second they are fucked like they are someones property, someones fuck pet.

Because they are.

You have described this absolutely perfectly. I want to be to that point where I will be ready to beg and plead before I am taken complete control of, getting my pleasure not only from being fucked as hard as possible, but also from the innate knowledge that He is using me to his utmost pleasure, like I am his fucktoy.

*shivers*

Because they are.

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't have said it better myself. To be almost to the point of helpless, being held down, hair pulled, spanked and just taken is the ultimate fantasy for me.

Because they are.

Exactly - For him to bring me to be begging for and absolutely lusting over his control. To be consumed by the sense that I am his. That for me is ecstasy

*shrugs* Having absolutely no qualms about what I want, I feel perfectly comfortable "commanding" a solid fucking. My hubby knows that with the explicit direction given, it's time to set aside the niceties and put his manhood to a valuable use. He always sports a raspberry hand print on his ass afterward. Good fun!

Because they are.

Yes! I couldn't explain it more clearly than this.

well.i think its cause so many of us are put, made, or just happen to have to be in control, that it doesnt feel natural...we read all those storys about the man being such a man, in control.....but its fantasy,....real life..most men ask if they can touch, or do things or some just keep it in.....its just natural for a man to be in control....to me, the only way to find one, though sometimes it doesnt work cause some lie or put a front up until you've known them, is to be in this type of atmosphere....where the real dominant men come out more so....

to feel his power,...is ultimate...

Because they are.

You've just articulated one of my greatest fantasies. Not sure about the reality, but my god, the thought of it gets me so hot... To be taken... forced to heights I couldn't get to on my own.... YUMMMMM :rose:

In a similar situation here and finding there are limits. The limits I am finding in my case pain is a limit but verbal I am allowed me leeway. My suggestion would be to incrementally try to push the limits and see where they exist. Also try to keep a log of things you try, considering trying, and things that do not work. At least from there you will begin to work out the limits. Finally take time to talk with her about where her limits are and what she would like to try. The more you talk about it the more enjoyable it can be.

For myself, I think I am in such control in my world outside of the bedroom that it is a complete turn on for me to have no control inside the bedroom. This does not mean I don't iniitiate sex but nothing gets me going more than a man being a "real" man.

I like it both ways. My last boyfriend and I use to love to rape each other. It was very erotic and we would look forward to those nights when it got really rough

Back