two cocks in you at the same time??

prostatecurious

Really Really Experienced
Women needed to share their experiences... I'm sure many gear box men could tell a tall tale, but sorry guys, dicks are for chicks in this thread... so girls, have you ever been cock greedy and wanted many in you at once?? EVER DONE IT??

oh my... if I was a cock eater, I'd want dp in my ass simultaneously!

Wanted, oh yes. Had, alas, no. I'd love to have a cock in my pussy, one in my ass and one in my mouth. But then I have a lot of gangbang fantasies. :devil:

Haley

I'm with the above poster....

never done it, but boy have i fantasized about it!

I've used a toy and had BigDaddy in a diferent hole, but I"m sure that's NOTHING like the real thing!

I was getting fucked doggy while sucking another cock. I found it a bit hard to concentrate on the one in my mouth with the pounding I was getting from behind, but all three of us got off.

It has crossed my mind.. and I have not done it.
Could make for an interesting time.....

Women needed to share their experiences... I'm sure many gear box men could tell a tall tale, but sorry guys, dicks are for chicks in this thread... so girls, have you ever been cock greedy and wanted many in you at once?? EVER DONE IT??

oh my... if I was a cock eater, I'd want dp in my ass simultaneously!

Done many many DPs with a guy and a glass dildo, but never had two or more cocks at the same time as yet....

Have thought and fantasied about it frequently though!

Would really turn me on and make me feel deliciously filthy to be filled with cock!

Done many many DPs with a guy and a glass dildo, but never had two or more cocks at the same time as yet....

Have thought and fantasied about it frequently though!

Would really turn me on and make me feel deliciously filthy to be filled with cock!

.....Are there ANY flaws with you?

I've always wanted to have a threesome or foursome or a gangbang...just the thought of multiple hard cocks in one area is a huge turn on and make me feel like a dirty cock hungry slut.

But of course, i have yet to fullfil this fantasy.

Thats how I feel. Fantasy is very different to reality I've only ever had 1 cock at any one time except when My toy has been there as well. I have this fantasy regularly but don't really want to damage me or my marriage.

I'm in teh same boat as most women here. I would LOVE a dp. Having a cock in my pussy and a toy in my ass makes me have an explosive orgasm. I have had 3 somes where i sucked cock and had one in my pussy....never in my ass as well though. Someday....someday....lol

I've wanted it for years! I hope to get that fantasy fulfilled sometime soon.

damn... so many good girls out there... I think your delicious in your comments.. I wish I was one of those indian gods but instead of arms be waiving all these cocks around to poke your many holes with!!

thanks for you comments!! keep em cumming!

well oh my... I have had the pleasure of having two at once! Loved it... and I didn't feel greedy at all :)

I've always wanted to have a threesome or foursome or a gangbang...just the thought of multiple hard cocks in one area is a huge turn on and make me feel like a dirty cock hungry slut.

I'm so with you on this bellinda
it's a huge fantasy of mine and a big turn on

That is a pity - however, whenever you want to explore that particular fantasy - let me know - I volunteer....and will bring a friend.

god my husband would flip if I ever asked for another man in the bedroom (let alone a toy) but a girl can have her fantasies right? So I would love a gang lol men all dying to fuck me :D

Love having one in my mouth and one in my pussy, though apparently I have a habit of biting rather hard at such times. Want to try two in my pussy at the same time but never met two guys up for it.

I was curious to experience anal and pussy at the same time and got a guy to wear a strapon so he could do it, interesting experience but I felt very in control, from seeing it done to other girls with two men I am not so keen to try it that way, looks rather violent and painful and past experience has left me a touch gun shy.

Mano, some women have such beautful sex lives... I know the toy grey_eyes speaks of, and I want to use it on my girl. I've stuck toys in her ass before while penetrating her and she seems to just love it! Because of the comments on this thread I tried pushing the head of my cock in her while using a nice vibe too.. she liked it but I did not push in too far... just testing the waters.

Now, if she'd let me have her ass and stick a toy in her, whew... I'd faint I think!

Thanks for sharing your fantasy ladies. Several guys here are enjoy reading your dirty (beautfully dirty) minds!
xo

Last edited:
Love having one in my mouth and one in my pussy, though apparently I have a habit of biting rather hard at such times. Want to try two in my pussy at the same time but never met two guys up for it.

Find 1 more and youre on.....lol
Guess the travel time might be an issue tho..damn

haven't done it, but I'm like most of the other ladies here - DP and gang bang make up a good portion of my fantasy life.

I have had threesomes at hubbys request. If you can get all on the same page it is very satisfying and exotic. One guy I was trying to suck while my husband was humping behind me kept slapping me in the face with his cock. Funny how a man reasons submission when his balls are in a girls grasp.

Back