Defeating Feminists in a Gender Civil War

sexwar

Virgin
My biggest fantasy is taming an empowered, liberated, feminist womyn and forcing her to become submissive and obedient. I have an idea of a set of stories revolving around a sci fi timeline of Gender Civil Wars between Misogynists and the Feminist Alliance. I'm also interested in historical tales involving the taming of Suffragettes, Amazons, Womyn's Libbers. I like the idea of multiple proud Feminist leaders all grouped together living in a Patriarchal harem, bathing each other.

You must like REALLY unbelievable fantasy I guess, huh? Another observation I'll make is that this story, if ever written by you or another, would forever mark the writer for hate mail (hate male? :p) for life.

Some writers might take up the challenge, such a one likes to play on the razor's edge.

And f you wanted to be hated by (almost) all you could do parallel universes where men are naught but women's playthings to be used, traded and discarded at will. There are a (very) few out there in that vein. Actually the switching back and forth might actually make it palatable.

My biggest fantasy is taming an empowered, liberated, feminist womyn and forcing her to become submissive and obedient. I have an idea of a set of stories revolving around a sci fi timeline of Gender Civil Wars between Misogynists and the Feminist Alliance. I'm also interested in historical tales involving the taming of Suffragettes, Amazons, Womyn's Libbers. I like the idea of multiple proud Feminist leaders all grouped together living in a Patriarchal harem, bathing each other.

This is a very creative and sexy idea!

Maybe you could work in a time travel element. Make the main character a modern feminist college girl who gets to meet a famous feminist leader like Susan B. Anthony, but is shocked to see Susan living as a slave with a collar around her neck pleasing men. Over time Susan helps train the girl to behave like a more suppressed woman like in olden times, not speaking out, obeying men, etc.

The fact you can't spell women tells me your war is a lost cause.

bet you can spell misogyny....okay, maybe not.

Man, I hate when republican's bring their fantasies here.

bet you can spell misogyny....okay, maybe not.

Man, I hate when republican's bring their fantasies here.

Might want to tone down the attitude a bit there, junior. Some feminists call themselves womyn because they claim they're not just "men" with a "wo" at the front so they modify the spelling. That's what he was referencing.

And if we're going to nitpick spelling, "republicans" does not have an apostrophe if it's plural.

And f you wanted to be hated by (almost) all you could do parallel universes where men are naught but women's playthings to be used, traded and discarded at will. There are a (very) few out there in that vein. Actually the switching back and forth might actually make it palatable.

This is true. I didn't think of that. Cater to both sides of the issue and that should resolve anybody's resentment.

Somehow, I doubt the OP will do this though. XD

My biggest fantasy is taming an empowered, liberated, feminist womyn and forcing her to become submissive and obedient.

If you cant realize it for real at least make a fantasy stories about it eh? :rolleyes:

I dont think I would care to read anything with a word womyn in it. Sounds a bit like vermin to me.

Might want to tone down the attitude a bit there, junior. Some feminists call themselves womyn because they claim they're not just "men" with a "wo" at the front so they modify the spelling. That's what he was referencing.

But is "womyn" a singular form? I've only ever seen it as plural, in which case "a womyn" would still be misspelled.

OP: this sounds like the collected works of John Norman.

If you cant realize it for real at least make a fantasy stories about it eh? :rolleyes:

I dont think I would care to read anything with a word womyn in it. Sounds a bit like vermin to me.

Well said. :)

It might work if you proceed on the assumption that all Ultra-Feminists secretly want to be dominated--but that's a pretty long stretch. I don't think I could suspend my disbelief that much.

This was the kind of storline I had in mind.

http://youtu.be/g56Rm5wF70U

This one is set in the 1950s, with a feminist Hollywood Senator accused of being a Red and forcibly domesticated as a submissive housewife.

It is admittedly a similar theme. But I was thinking more of setting it on our Earth as a political conflict with militant feminists rather than transferring it to a fantasy planet.

There used to be a breakfeminazis blog with brief picture stories on this topic. Tumblr took it down, but some of the posts are preserved here

http://spankedcommies.tumblr.com
http://breakfeminazisfavs.tumblr.com

I would be interested in doing a longer story along those lines. The story could have a Women in Prison/Harem Theme of Feminist POWs and Political Prisoners captured in the Gender War forced to undergo painful re-education in which they learn to accept their place under Patriarchy.

Last edited:
I think you're going too much into absolutes. The idea of a person who is secretly driven to break with the rules and mores of their society is exciting. The idea that EVERYONE secretly wants this or that is just silly.

What the hell is a gender war to start? There will always be some men (like most of them?) who will side with the feminists. There's pussy for one thing and, believe it or not, some men actually like women. Likewise there will be certain women who side with the misogynists. Like Hispanic Republicans, some women just hate themselves. The world is just not black and white like that.

Last edited:
As satire, it might work. As a 'serious' story? I don't want to meet its happy readers.

I am reminded of an old, old SF story about a war between Urban Walkers and Suburban Wheelers. Cease-fire monitors, to show no bias, rode motorized pogo-sticks. In the battle between Feminysts and Misogynists, who referees, and how?

I am also reminded of old, old comix by S. Clay Wilson, savagely satirizing gender wars. The OP's idea could be funny if written savagely. The humor might even be intentional, eh? ;)

Oh, I don't know Hypoxia...some of the folks who would be its "happy readers" are close personal friends of mine.

Of course they're bitter, disappointed female-haters, but who isn't, really?

I am also reminded of old, old comix by S. Clay Wilson, savagely satirizing gender wars. The OP's idea could be funny if written savagely. The humor might even be intentional, eh? ;)

I thought J. Crumb's comics were some of the most misogynistic that were ever penned.
Of course, that didn't keep me from laughing at them. :)

Time travel is a very cool idea. Make it futuristic and a battle of opposing worlds and it might work.

Just use the Gor setting, the biggest issue with the Gor setting is the author is a psychologist not a writer so they occasionally get clunky but the set up is fine. I could write this, might if I have the spare time.

Everything I've looked up says 'Womyn' is a spelling some feminist use (along with others) to exclude the 'men' at the end of the word.

Anything can be written well ... but if your writing holds an underlying tone of hate & anger, you're only going to appeal to a very small audience.

This could be a good story if done right. A common for women to have sexual fantasies that seem inconsistent with their political or religious values. This conflict can be interesting and erotic to explore.

Back