Marissa cum tributes

"You can do better than that..."

*pulling out of your mouth as I reach down to tug hard on your blouse, tearing it further, exposing your left breast before I slap it

mmmpphhhh i whimper as i feel the sting across my breast.....now reaching up and stroking you and your friend one in my left hand the other in my right...

*Looking across at him, nodding

"Which one do you want in your mouth woman...? "

*pulling away from you, my friend places himself directly in front of you as I move behind.

"That's it... suck him off..."

*reaching around from behind you, I grasp your blouse and rip it open completely

i bob my head on his cock as i feel my blouse torn from my body exposing my breasts to the two strangers....

*He grips your head as he moves faster, my hands coming up to grip your tits as I press against your back

"Make sure you swallow it all"

"Are you ready to take it..."

I look up at him as my left hand drops to the front of your skirt, pressing the fabric between your thighs

*He grunt, shuddering as he cums

"Swallow... Then it's my turn..."

"Get my cock in your mouth... It's my turn"

*high fiving my friend

with your friends cum now dripping onto my long neck and making its way to my exposed cleavage, I turn to you on my knees and offer my used mouth for more of your abuse

"Hands behind your back woman, this is all about me now"

I grasp hold of your hair, tightening my grip as I force my length into your mouth until I feel your throat contract on it

I place my hands behind my back as if they were tied...and my lips part as your shaft spreads them and forcefully goes into my throat..i begin gagging but do my best to hide the discomfort

"She looks good like that... You know... In her place and ding what she's best at..."

I continue to plough your throat, ignoring any distress you're in as my buddy starts filming

Gagging and coughing a little louder as you ram harder putting on a show for the camera as my watering eyes jet around the room looking for your buddy and the device he is filming on

"That's right slut... play for the camera "

I hokd myself deep in your mouth, pinning you as you gag"

"Yeah... play with your tits"

I begin playing with my 34c's as gag and cough louder...now more men gathering as my body longs to be abused, used and passed around

Back