You are MINE (closed)

Exactly... His obsession with me... You have any better idea on how to get him?

She understood his concern and she knew that Vince still scared her some but to have Braddock and Greg with her she knew she was safe.
 
"Unfortunately, no," Greg admitted. "It's just that, even with your training and preparation, it seems like he can manage to get in behind it.

"Trust me, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you stay safe, and I know Braddock will tear down the sky to protect you, but after the last time, Vince isn't going to be satisfied with standing around gloating like he was then. He's going to be a lot more on edge. We'll have to be a lot more careful; especially those of us that aren't you.

"Lance, are you going to be a part of this?"

Up until that point, he'd just been sitting on his desk, watching the back and forth.

"Well, buddy, the last time she mentioned anything about a plan, it sounded like I wasn't included. I mean, I understand her not trusting me. Hell, I've been trying to get into her pants ever since she walked through the door. It was why she ended up in that asshole's hands in the first place. I was thinking with my dick... at first, anyhow.

"Gabriella, babe, if you still want to kick my ass later, I'll let you. I don't really give a shit. If you'll have me, though, I think you might need every hand you can get, taking down fuckers like Vince and Dallis. Yeah, you could call in more of the cavalry, but I think you'd really like to do this on your own, and you're really gritting your teeth about having what help you've already got."
 
Yeah... That's fine Lance you can help... As for the rest of the cavalry... If Callis gets out of jail they may get called in but let's not add to trouble yet. Yeah I want to end this little sliver of hell my own mother started for me named Vince... But I know I need the backup... So how and when?

She started pacing thinking muttering as she thought pausing briefly.

Yeah we can finish your ass kicking at a later time.

Back to pacing and thinking till there was a knock on the door and her eyes shot up with a growl. One of the waitresses peeked in. A young woman dropped off this message for you Gabriella. She said mention south Boston and you would know what it means.

Gabriella took the paper and nodded. Opening it up she smirked.

Callis won't be a problem for quite a while... Kinda hard to call in backup when the rest of your crew is up to their eyeballs in their own shit stew. I swear my little brother could screw over the devil himself and still have him want to be his best friend.

Wadding up the message in her pocket she smiled looking to them with a happy yet entirely evil glint in her eyes.

Now... How to lure the rat from his hiding?
 
Greg silently breathed a sigh of relief when Gabriella told them Callis was out of the picture. The cynical cop in him added, "for now."

"That's the question, isn't it? I mean, how to get him to come out of hiding. The last time he revealed himself, he made 'us' go to him, in the message he sent Lance. This time, with what Lance did to him in the end, I doubt he's going to be quite so confident as to which side Lance is on. He thought he could win Lance's loyalty by promising him a chance at you," he said, looking pointedly at his girlfriend, "but he didn't count on Lance's aversion to being beholden to anybody these days.

"I think we're just going to have to make it look like you're overconfident that he's out of the picture. You're going to have to be seen out, unaccompanied, for a while, just going about your life as if you aren't aware of his freedom. We'll have to fix up some kind of tracker so we can find you if - or when - he does finally bite."
 
Not a problem... His ego always was one of his many problems.

She smirked knowing his arrogant ego would be more their aid than his.
 
"I'll see about getting some kind of tracker that you can wear or carry on you. We could track your phone, but there's no guarantee he'll keep that with you."

While they talked, Lance got up and peeked out the door. "Looks like we got a few customers. Just the regulars, but they're finally starting to trickle in. Better get out there."
 
Figure this out as for a tracker Greg talk to Braddock he should be able to set us up quite nicely after he took out the idiot who sold the equipment to Vince.

Nodding she smiled walking out there to work.
 
Again, Greg didn't like the thought of having to rely on Braddock, or any of Gabriella's family for that matter, but she was right, he'd probably have a better time tracking down what they needed, and there wouldn't be nearly so many questions as there would be at the precinct.

Whether he really liked the idea or not, Greg nodded, intending on stopping by before Gabriella got off work.

He followed his girlfriend to the bar, where he took up his usual seat. The waitresses who'd heard the goings-on in the office before he'd gotten there gave him a smirk, but he just ignored them.

As he sat, he tried to surreptitiously keep an eye on the room, to see if he noticed anyone that didn't belong, or someone that seemed to be paying particular attention to certain things. He wasn't sure what kind of a network of lackeys Vince had, or if he had anything of the sort. It wouldn't be a surprise if he had at least a couple boys to do leg work for him.
 
The night rolled on as normal as far as she was concerned. Afterwards she told him she was going to run to an all night market for a few things and would see him later and headed off once the bar closed on her own.
 
Greg just sat and watched the room, holding back from drinking too much, due to everything they'd experienced lately, and the things they'd talked about in Lance's office. He was looking for anyone out of place, or for anyone who might be trying too hard not to look like they didn't belong. Then again, the type of person he was looking for more than likely would be skilled at blending in, regardless where he happened to be. Still, it gave him something to do, rather than work up nightmare scenarios in his head.

About an hour before quitting time, Gabriella stepped up and told him she was stopping to do some shopping when she got off work, and that she was going alone.

He turned to her, placing his hands on her hips.

"I'd feel better if you had an escort, but if we're trying to give Vince and/or his people the impression we think he's out of the picture, then you're going to have to be seen unaccompanied. I don't have to like it, but I do understand

"Take the knife you used on Callis when you leave. It isn't sure protection, but if you get the chance to use it, it might give your would-be abductors the message that you aren't going down easy."
 
Nobody ever said I wasn't armed right now lover... If everything goes boring when I get home.you can find out just how well armed...

She whispered the last in his ear.

Slowly with your teeth...

With that she winked and sent him on his way.
 
Greg smiled. "Let's hope it's really fucking boring, then.

"If Braddock isn't out patrolling, I'll see if he can't find some kind of tracer for you."

Giving her a peck on the lips, he told her, "See you later," then headed out the door...
 
Finishing closing up the bar she simply walked out and headed to the 25 hour market down the road between the hotel and the bar. Grabbing her usual beer and some food for the week.

Braddock had left an untraceable burner phone in her apartment for her and for Greg as he was out roaming the night hunting.
 
When Greg reached Gabriella's, he was relieved to not find Braddock there, at least from a privacy angle. Sure, he was a little nervous having Gabriella out completely alone, with no way for them to find her if she was taken, but the question got to be: how desperate was Vince to have her? After his unexpected defeat earlier, the suspicion was that he'd be more careful. It was a sure bet that Lance wouldn't receive any more offers to bring her by. That hadn't worked out the way Vince had expected. Then again, Vince had only counted on Lance's carnal side on that. He apparently didn't know about Lance's aversion to being in anybody else's pocket these days.

Greg saw the phones on the table. It'd be good to have a way to communicate with Gabriella that was harder to trace. Yeah, he'd still have to carry his official phone for work shit, but that couldn't be helped.

He kicked off his shoes, parked himself on the bed - still clothed - then waited for Gabriella to arrive...
 
Walking out of the market she saw a few cars scattered around the parking lot dismissing g any worry about any of them. She walked to her car and unlocking it as she got close with the keychain she walked confidently toward the car and put her groceries in the back seat. Looking oblivious to all around her she was anything but. She knew four of the cars had people in them all seeming lost in their own world's.
 
It seemed to Greg that he sat there on Gabriella's bed for quite a while, and he began to worry.
 
She got home a few moments later setting everything down to put away. Walking into her room with a wink.

I believe you have your instructions already pet.
 
Last edited:
Greg heard the door to the apartment open, then close. At first he didn't hear anything further, so he wondered if it wasn't Braddock, coming in from his evening patrol, or whatever it was he was doing while in town. Then, he heard the telltale snap of high heels on the hard flooring, and knew who it really was, and his cock started to harden.

He waited a few more minutes, and finally, the person he'd been waiting for appeared in the doorway. She saw him, smiled, then cocked a hip with a saucy smirk.

"I believe you already have your instructions, pet," she purred.

Greg returned her smile, knowing exactly what she meant.

Dismounting the bed, he stepped across the room to her and placed his hands on her hips.

"Hmm. Where to begin..." he purred, leaning in to place a kiss on Gabriella's warm, soft lips...
 
Kissing him softly she smiled and draped an arm over his shoulder staring into his eyes when the kiss broke.

Well...

You might just be surprised at just how armed I can be wearing so little.

She winked and waited to see what he would do.
 
Greg grinned. "Let's just do a check for concealed weapons then, shall we?"

With that he began working at the stays holding up her body-hugging top...
 
She smiled with a wick.

Yeah you might want to.

In her top she had one of her smaller handguns and her throwing knives along the bottom of the back of her top.
 
Getting Gabriella's top off wasn't easy, as the stays were only decorative, with the actual closures hidden beneath. He had to admit, the effect was definitely stunning, but damn...

The tiny pistol was a surprise. With as tight as her outfit was, and as equally tight her body, Greg couldn't believe there wasn't some trace of it visible. "How are you even able to draw this thing?" he asked with a chuckle.

Not long after the gun, he discovered four leaf-shaped knives. It didn't take a genius to work out what they were for. "Let me guess: you aren't using these to chop apples with."

So, a gun and some knives. And that was just her top. He patted and shook it while she stood there watching, topless but for a bra.

"That's it?" he asked. "I half expected more."

Dropping the garment to the floor, he placed his hands over the glory that was Gabriella's brassiere-covered breasts.

"Nothing but the obvious in here, I take it?"
 
She just smiled and watched him winking at his comment about her not hiding anything in her bra. She knew she had more in the leather jeans and boots

You still have some work to do officer.

She purred.
 
"I certainly do," Greg replied with a smile.

He trailed his hands down taut, bare skin on the way to Gabriella's form-hugging jeans. When his fingers touched leather, he said, "Let's see what we have in here, shall we?" He was enjoying their little roleplay, but knew he was going to enjoy the end of it even more.
 
Last edited:
Her Glock 40cal holstered in the small of her back inside the waistband a few more knives of various types in hidden pockets.

She smiled watching him. She enjoyed their little games.
 
Back
Top