Down the Rabbit Hole

LucianaGrace

Grace Changes Everything
Joined
May 4, 2017
Posts
7,338
fe8f526070a1ef9ea62cb8d09ad538a5.jpg


Ah, I see your curiosity has brought you this far. But will it entice you to return?

In seriousness, this is just my space to gather the inspirations and musings of a curiously lost Alice. Topics will range from empowerment, healing, philosophy, to aspects of the BDSM lifestyle from a subbie/little/rope bunny perspective, and almost anything in between.

So, welcome to this little place of madness.
 
shibari-01.jpg


I was not shackled, I was not caged.
For you see, the rope that binds is an extension of who I am.
Anyone can tie another. But it takes a Master to firstly see the deepest secrets of somebody’s soul, and then transform it to living art.
He saw my soul, and with each pass of his expert touch, he bared what he saw within me. He freed me.
The ropes that bind are liberating.

RIP dear friend. Thank you for seeing me, and freeing me. :rose:

Disclaimer: I am not the woman in this image. For my own privacy, I will not share the photography of my Shibari experiences here.
 
1173b6907003ff9093f89f01ed583862--kiss-me-the-kiss.jpg


“Little one, what do you want?”

The question lingers in the electrified distance between us. And despite the breathless silence, my mind swims with a possible response. And in this last shivered breath, a choice is made; honesty.

I want you open, raw, and vulnerable, just as I am. I want your need, and I want all of it.
I want to see it scorched into your unfaltering gaze; your flame igniting my pulse, my mind, my heart.
I want to feel it erupt from your delicate touch; your fingers exploring, teasing, taking to set my entire being on fire.
I want to hear it roar from your quivered breath; your soft, breathless growl searing your passion from the nape of my neck to my growing heat between my thighs.
I want to taste it from your primal kiss; your desire branding me with each touch of your lips.

I want you to drop your façade, and embrace this Alpha need I ignite within you. I want you to feel it, let it overcome you until you tremble in an attempt to contain it. I want you to admit to yourself that I do this to you; that your little one has this power over you. I want your entire being, mind, body, heart, and soul, to burn for me.

I want you to overwhelm me with your need. I want your need to dominate me. Unleash your Alpha onto everything I am…don’t hold back. I want your strength, I want your hardness, I want your mark. I want you to devour me; taking your pleasure as you pull it freely from me. I want you to ravage me; taking everything you need from me with each pounding of your cock into my welcoming heat. I want you to claim me; your grip bruising, your teeth imprinting, your seed scorching every part of me. I want to submit to your raw, primal, and animalistic self...the part of you that you fought so hard to contain but can no longer. I want your need to match my own; raw, powerful, and unhindered. I want our souls to burn together. I want you to overpower me, consume me, engulf me.

Then, when this need has been satisfied, I want you to look upon me. See how my body glowingly trembles, just as yours did before. Hear how my heart pounds and breath pants as I try to remain in control of my own need for you. Feel the slickness of our combined needs wrapped around your satisfied member. Taste everything I am upon your lips as you kiss me completely. For in that moment, everything I am is in response to your unleashed passion. I want you to cherish every mark you lovingly bestowed upon me; your bite marks at my shoulder, your bruises at my hips and thighs, your handprint upon my arse and breasts. I want your adoration as I soothe you, treasure you, care for you…just as you do the same. I want joy for you. I want safety for you. I want love for you.

And I want that flame I ignite within you to continue to burn.
 
Last edited:
Just stopping by your rabbit hole to say hello :)

I hope all is well :rose:
 
Back
Top