Looking for a "Cleaning" Lady (closed for MoxieLu)

As you stand and we shake hands, I reach behind you with my other hand and firmly squeeze your butt, "Kristine, please remember that under our agreement, these delighful assets of yours are not to be shared."

Reaching into my robe pocket, I hand you an envelope holding 10 crisp $100 bills, "There will not be a bonus like this every day, but I think you deserve a little extra for your first day of service to me."
 
wrong thread, sorry

my apologies, nice story, moxie and garaj
 
Last edited:
"of course, Mr. Jordan, that is what is referred to in your world as a no-compete clause, isn't that correct?"
I gave him my sweetest smile and said goodnight. I didn't look in the envelope until I got in the car. I grinned to myself and thought I could definitely get used to this...
 
Once Kristine took the envelope, I knew she was mine . . . and willing to do anything I asked or demanded of her. Yes, she would be my 'cleaning lady' with responsibilities in my condo/office, but she was also my sex slave. Not really a slave, because her desires for sex were as great as mine.

Watching the late evening news, I reflected on the day - what a day - then got a good night's sleep before my full day of meetings with potential investors in a new project on the west coast. Just might have to take some "staff" with me on this trip.
 
I spent my day off relaxing, I did girlie stuff, haircut, mani, pedi, and of course a trip to the bank to deposit my bonus.
Strangely enough, I didn't feel any shame or regret for what happened over the past few days. No one was getting hurt, we were both unmarried consenting adults. I felt a little slutty, but in a good naughty way.
Besides, rich powerful guys like this, they want what they want, he will probably tire of me soon, and move on to a younger, perkier girl. Better get this money while I can.
 
Damn, all day meetings make for a very long day; maybe I should have asked Kristine to come in this evening to help me relieve some stress. My personal assistant, Ms. Chang, is the best as an assistant, but my relationship with her has never crossed that line and we intend to keep it that way.

So, rather than work out my stress with Kristine, I spend an hour in the fitness club of the condo association; several opportunites there for a fling, but, I'll pass on those and just enjoy the tight asses and bouncing tits on the exercising young ladies.

In my office looking over proposals when you come in the following morning: Ms. Chang is not in as she usually only works on those days when I have meetings. My phone calls during the day are transferred to an answering service where i pick up messages every hour or so.

"Good morning, Kristine. Did you enjoy your day off? For today, I think you just need to do a general cleaning of the office and living room for me. With all the meetings yesterday, it was quite busy around here. By this afternoon, we will just need to see if anything else 'comes up' that might need your attention."
 
I went to my room and changed into my everyday maid's outfit. I got some cleaning supplies and started to work on the living room while he made some calls in his office.

I assumed the actual cleaning part of the job wouldn't be very taxing. From everything I had seen of Mr. Jordan and his condo, he was a naturally a clean, neat individual. It wasn't like I was cleaning a frat house or something like that. A job is a job however, so I spent a solid hour going over the room and gave extra attention to the small details that he might notice later.

Then I went into his office, he was on the phone, so I tried not to be too intrusive. I bent over to dust the bottom shelf of a bookcase, and he did not break stride in his converstion, which was about the Japanese stock market and the effect it would have on the U.S. Market tomorrow. He was a pro. I did feel his eyes on me however, so I did have an effect.
 
Obviously, Kristine knows what she is doing; her everyday outfit does have a short skirt.

Watching you move around the, you tend to spend more time on the lower shelves than the higher shelves, exposing your tight ass cheeks to my eyes, covered by the black panties that Ms. Barbara included in the outfit.

While still on the phone, I get your eye and motion you toward me; pointing to an area on the bookshelves to me, I indicate that I need a report on the bottom shelf. As you bend over to retrieve it for me, I caress your panty-covered butt without interrupting my conversation on the phone.
 
I smiled ever so slightly and bent over a little more to allow him better access, I did not say anything, just concerned myself with straightening up his desk and computer area.
His caresses felt very nice, firm but loving. I stood there and let him touch me until his call ended. I gave a contented little sigh and turned away to start on the other side of the room. I felt his eyes on me the whole time.
 
Looking up as I complete my call, "Thanks, Kristine, for getting that report for me." Not making any reference to the fact that I also enjoyed playing with your butt in the process; obviously, something you were happy with too.

"I don't really have anything else for today, Kristine; I have a dinner meeting that I need to get ready for after this. Tomorrow, you should plan on coming in at 1:00; I have feeling that there will be some things for you to take care of on into the evening."
 
"Of course, Mr. Jordan" I answered with a sweet smile. "Is there anything special I should wear or any preparations I can take care of for my workday tomorrow?" Really I was just thinking about the fact that I could sleep late...
 
"If I have any specific instructions, I will leave a note in your dressing room before you come in."

As you turn to leave, I step up behind you and reach around you and caress your full tits thru your clothing, "I'm sure we are going to have a very long and enjoyable working relationship, Kristine." A quick kiss on the back of the neck . . . and a soft smack on your butt . . . "Now get out of here before you make me late for my dinner meeting."
 
I smile to myself as you give me a kiss and a lighr smack on the ass. It feels familiar, comfortable, even....loving. A nice change from the employer/dom/master side of you.
I turn around and with a very serious, businesslike tone and expressuon, I say "very well, Mr. Jordan, have a pleasant evening."
As I drive home, I think about the situation. I find myselk looking forward to whatever you have planned tomorrow. I'm enjoying this more than I expected. Who knew I could be such a submissive little slut?

When I get home, I go to bed, and I masturbate. Thinking of your strong hands and how they felt on my ass and tits earlier that night.....i came much harder than I normally do.
 
The dinner meeting turns into a dinner "marathon"; the investors, since they are putting a lbig chunk of cash into my next project, have many questions, and are eventually satisfied by my answers. It was a wise decision to tell you not to come in until 1:00 tomorrow; gives me time to sleep in (7:00 is sleeping in for me!), have my coffee, read the papers and make a few phone calls before noon.

Leaving a note on your dresser, "Good afternoon, Kristine. I think today I would like to see you in the 'slutty uniform' that Ms. Barbara designed for you. It was a late night and I may need some stimulation this afternoon to recover from the meetings. JJ"

Heading back to my office, I grab a quick salad from the kitchen and make a few more calls before hearing the front door open.
 
I get to yoru condo and let myself in, I head straight to my room, and take a look at the note that was written for me. I go to the closet and take out the box containing my slutty uniform, as you called it. It consists on a bra and panties, and the bra has a long piece of sheer fabric attached that ties in the front and covers my stomach and back. They are all a nice matching pink color. Along with this outfit are a pair of stiletto heels, (higher than any high heels I have ever worn I think) also pink.
I remember when I saw them in Ms. Barbara's shop I thought "how am I supposed to clean anything in this outfit?" I now realized this outfit wouldn't be for cleaning.
I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a damn hot little slut. Ms. Barbara was VERY good. I then noticed a matching pink ribbon in the box, to tie my hair back. hmmmm, very interesting, a hot slutty maid, but with in innocent little bow in her hair, what does that say about my fascinating new employer?
I walked to your office, hoping not to fall on my ass in these fucking heels. I knocked on the door and you told me to come on in. As you hungrily eyed my new outfit, I twirled around to give you a full view. "So Mr. Jordan.....you told me what to wear, but you didn't tell me what you wanted me to do today...." Then I gave you my flirtiest, sexiest, naughtiest expression and pose I could muster.
 
"Love the look, Kristine." Pointing to a chair in front of my desk, "Just have a seat for a few minutes while I make a couple more calls." As you sit and cross your legs, did I notice a slightly different color of pink in the crotch of your panties . . . a little moisture already?

As I lean back in my chair during a call to an investor, my eyes keep coming back to you . . . your nipples pressing against the bra that Ms. Barbara chose . . . I'm sure you see that I keep rearranging my slacks . . . even during a serious business conversation, I get a hard-on just having you in my office.
 
I sat in the chair patiently while you continued your calls. I was feeling very flirty and naughty, so even though you call the shots and are the one in control, i decide to tease you.
I start by playing a game with you, i look diectly at you, give you a flirty smile, and when you retun the eye contact i look away. I can tell by the number of times you reach your hand to your pants, that you are aroused, and i'm starting to feel a little moist down there myself.
I take one hand and start rubbing my breast. I pinch my nipple getting it very hard, so hard you can see it through my bra. I exhale, loud enough for you to hear but not so loud to be heard on the phone.
Then i open my legs.....and slip my hand into my panties....grinning at you as i feel the wetness....fingering my clit lightly....mmmmmm i let out a little moan.....
 
Watching your every move, I know where this will all end up as soon as my calls are completed. Motioning for you to come stand by me while I am talking, I slide my hand up your back and unhook your bra.

Pointing to the desk and with hand gestures, I indicate that you are to sit on the desk next to where my chair is; still fully focused on my phone conversation; my erection noticeable in my slacks as you position yourself on my desk.
 
I sat on your desk, wearing only my heels and my panties. I crossed my legs, leaned back and supported myself on my hands behind me, showing off my full breasts, giving you an excellent view. You kept your attention on the conversation you were having, but i could tell by that hardness in your pants that i was having an effect.
I picked up the Wall Street Journal from the side of your desk and pretended to read it while giving you a little smirk. I was enjoying this, and i think you were too.
 
As you sat there, pretending to read, I ran a finger up your inner thigh, very lightly, but enough of a sensation to cause you to squirm on my desk. "Wrapping up my phone call, "Thanks for the info, Jack. When shall I look for the signed contract?"

"OK, Kristine, I think you need to finish what you stated a couple of days ago . . . I need some stress relief, and I think right here and right now, would be the time and place. Show me just how talented that tongue of yours is."
 
I simply smiled at you, and without a word got on my knees in front of your chair. I rubbed your erection through your pants, excited at how hard you were from just watching me. I unzipped your pants, and ran my fingers along the outline of that hard cock through your underwear. I pulled the waistband of your underwear out, and looked inside to see what was waiting for me, like opening a present. Your hard dick sprung out at me and I looked up at youand smiled. I lifted your balls out of your shorts with my fingers, and i gave the hard shaft a few slow strokes.
I started kissing and licking your hard cock, up and down the shaft, my tongue bathing you until the entire shaft was now glistening. I started to lick and kiss the head, taking into my mouth, then letting it pop out. I ran my tongue along each vein that led from the base to the head. I then suddenly opened my mouth wide and slid the entire rigid length into my warm waiting mouth, sucking each and every beautiful inch. I then slowly slid it out, tonguing the shaft as I pulled my mouth off. "mmmmmmmmm" i moaned, I looked up at you and smiled and you opend your mouth and gave a groan. Then i took your hard cock and rubbed it all over my face. I licked your balls, sucking gently.
Your cock looked so delicious, wet with my saliva and your pre-cum, it seeemed even harder than before.
I didn't want to tease you any longer, so I opened wide, wrapped my lips around you, and began to suck furiously. Sliding my mouth up and down your pole, in and out, sucking, hard, then gentle, then hard again.....tonguing.....giving you a wet, sloppy, loving, intense blowjob. From the sounds I heard coming from you, I think you liked it...
 
All I can do at this point is lie back in my chair and enjoy your attention to my cock. You are definitely more than just a 'cocksucker'. The way you make love to my hard shaft with your hands and mouth is incredible.

Lifting my ass off the chair, forcing you to take my entire length . . . Fuck, Kristine, you took it all with very little effort . . . and so wet and warm in your mouth. Somehow the movement of your fingers up and down my shaft and around my balls just increases the intensity of the feeling.

Moaning and squirming. . . ."Soon, baby, you're going to make me cum . . ."
 
"Soon baby, you're going to make me cum"

I removed my mouth from your cock, looked up at you and answered "um, that is the whole idea behind this, isn't it Mr. Jordan?" In a very matter of fact voice. I then kissed the bulging, throbbing head of your dick, then opened my mouth and started sucking and slurping again.

The noises you were making and the squirming were telling all I needed to know if you were enjoying this or not.

I hoped you would cum in my mouth and I could swallow it all like a good little slut, but you are the boss after all, so where ever you want to deposit your hot load is fine with me.

I probably should have mentioned in my interview that I LOVE sucking cock. Heh heh
 
Obviously, you enjoy your work!! Can't hold back much longer, "Now, Kristine, nowwwwwww . . ." unloading a stream of hot cum deep into your throat; one way to find out if you like to swallow or not . . .

Once the first spasm fires into you, and your mouth is still lip-locked on my cock, I get an answer to that question . . . "Yes, she swallows!!"
 
Back
Top