Impregnation/Breeder stories

SparklePi

Virgin
Hi all, great to be here, I've enjoyed the products of collective dirty minds online for years! ;) Thanks all authors for taking the time to share stories.
I have a request:
I love impregnation stories. However, it seems SO MANY are interracial cuckholding or incest stories. I'd love to read a white on white, non-related, impregnation story!! I would love to write more but I don't have time to sit and type like i used to, because I have been impregnated twice in two years myself, LOL, so i'm a busy sleep-deprived nursing MILF! :D
Just a thought of something I'd like to see here.

I like what you wrote

Hi all, great to be here, I've enjoyed the products of collective dirty minds online for years! ;) Thanks all authors for taking the time to share stories.
I have a request:
I love impregnation stories. However, it seems SO MANY are interracial cuckholding or incest stories. I'd love to read a white on white, non-related, impregnation story!! I would love to write more but I don't have time to sit and type like i used to, because I have been impregnated twice in two years myself, LOL, so i'm a busy sleep-deprived nursing MILF! :D

I like stories like what you said. I am pregnant (with my husband) but like to think about getting pregnant the other way too :eek:

Lady wanting to be impregnation

A friend of mine tells me she knew a couple who the guy was sterile and after trying to get impregnated though the health system finally advertised on the internet and finally got a guy same sort of build hair etc as the husband to screw the wife during her fertile period apparently took 2 month to get her pregnated.
Thought a couple times this would make a good story.

I have a new story out in the loving wives category called Club D'Amour. The story premise is a club where women go to get pregnant.

I also have a few stories where the woman is pregnant, but she starts out that way at the beginning.

Erin

Actually, quite a few of your stories seem to be about impregnation.

Incidentally, I love your stories. :D

As a lover of a pregnancy, birth, and impregnation role plays, I salute you! I will savor your stories. ;-)

huh?

I am very sincere, not joking as I write this. I have heard of all kinds of fetishes but have never heard of this one. Are people turned on by impregnation stories? What is it about the topic that is the turnon? Is this a fetish that is generally geared towards women? Any responses will be greatly appreciated as I am truly curious. Thanks

I am very sincere, not joking as I write this. I have heard of all kinds of fetishes but have never heard of this one. Are people turned on by impregnation stories? What is it about the topic that is the turnon? Is this a fetish that is generally geared towards women? Any responses will be greatly appreciated as I am truly curious. Thanks

In general, the rule is, if you can think of it, there is a fetish for it. As far as fetishes go, impregnation isn't even THAT out there, especially if you can tie it in with a cheating/cuckold story. I suppose it raises up emotions in the back part of your brain that is mainly concerned with surviving and spreading your progeny. The idea that someone else might put their seed in your woman, producing their offspring instead of yours, kicks up all sorts of instincts that can hit the right buttons if you are wired a certain way.

OTOH, some guys just get off on the idea of how fertile they are, that they can fuck this woman and make her pregnant with his child. Again, depends on how you're wired.

Women also can be aroused by the idea of getting pregnant - for one thing we grow up being told how bad it would be to get pregnant if we weren't married yet, so to some extent it has the appeal of the forbidden, or women like to imagine if they were free to follow their animalistic urges and purposely get themselves pregnant by the most handsome stud they can imagine, or perhaps by someone forbidden: a relative, a person of another race, even a creature of another species. Some women have difficulties with infertility so to them getting pregnant can be miraculous wish-fulfillment or healing what they see as a flaw in themselves. It is also a fact that women tend to be more horny during the fertile part of their monthly cycle, fantasizing about being fertile can probably subconsciously tap into that. Pregnancy also has sort of magical mythical connotations about female power, the wild fruitfulness of nature, and a mother can even be heroic in that she protects and cares for her baby.

There are also other associated fetishes: some people like lactation, some like to imagine a more animalistic version of reproduction including a heat cycle or egg laying, some people fantasize about unbirthing which is an adult reentering someone's womb, and some people like the idea of male pregnancy where the one who gets pregnant is a man or masculine hermaphrodite.

What cutey said. ;)

I'm also going to suggest you go and look at http://www.the-impregnorium.com/index.php It is run by a guy, and actually I think has more men than women as members.

Impregnation is not a fetish solely for women, or men, both want it to happen to them. Well happen to or because of, though I am sure there are some men who want to get pregnant themselves. There are apparently some male impregnation hentai's out there. :eek:

It seems like many involve impregnating someone elses wife/partner. Nothing beats forbidden fruit or the feeling of conquest.

Impregnation is hot. Really hot.

Yes, it is. I'm more into the whole creampie and shooting a thick load of hot creamy pearly cum deep inside a woman's womb and the not pulling out cuz it feels so damn good kinda thing, though.

Damn. I just got off to a Tube8.com vid of this shit and now you friggin' perverts got me hard again. Damn you all! :D

Reading this I am thinking a bit like logans run 1970s sifi film but in this world the women are the mistresses and the man are made to serve them. This would be my way to work this but thinking about it its been done but what hasnt

Oh give me time I am sure I can think of a new way of doing something. I mean heck, zombies, they were always submissive to this wizard or warlock or brain eating undead, I turned them into sex mad beasts. ;)

I'll continue that one at some point I swear, I am so not going to leave her a virgin. ;)

Oh give me time I am sure I can think of a new way of doing something. I mean heck, zombies, they were always submissive to this wizard or warlock or brain eating undead, I turned them into sex mad beasts. ;)

I'll continue that one at some point I swear, I am so not going to leave her a virgin. ;)

have you the link for this sounds intresting

I really have to organize an impreg and breeding roleplay sometime. Not here though, the no child characters would be a problem even if they were excluded from sex scenes.

What would be awesome, is the adult version of one of those GaiaOnline breedable/changing pet shops! The kind where the artist sells pets (these are humans as well as things like dragons, intelligent wolves, etc.), items to accessorize or alter the pets, and breedings which generate one or more offspring of existing adult pets. Players often roleplay the pets, although sometimes they just collect the art. But, I'd have no idea how to make it work on a forum with no game-money system. Hmm... *ponder*

I'd love to write a story like that for you. Would you like to be the central character with a picture of yourself included somewhere in the Microsoft Word document? Are there any pictures (pencil sketches, etc.) online that you'd like to see included instead? I love nursing MILF's! Your hubby's a lucky guy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SparklePi: You could just write the story yourself in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Works & upload it to the FILES area of my group.

[spam deleted by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a request:

So, were you thinking of a non-consent theme? A husband and wife becoming pregnant together through old fashioned love making?

This thead actually pulls something up to the surface from my memory. The man I dated before my current relationship had had a vasectomy. He used to say that he wished he could have given me a baby... He mentioned something about maybe being able to use one of his sons as a doner so the same genes would be there to ceate a child. He then added that "I wouldn't be having sex with one of his sons, of course..."

But what if...? What if a couple wanted to have a child, and for whatever reason they couldn't... What if the man "allowed" the woman to sleep with one his sons (not her biological child) to be able to have a child...

:)

Back