brother forces sister

illinoisguy

Virgin
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Posts
11
someone tell me a story about an older brother who forces/rapes younger sister into sex...sis fights but gives in knowing she has no other choice
 
Okay incest gurus... ;)

Have there been any BROTHER/SISTER rape stories yet?

Also, what keeps a non consent story "safe" in the Lit category, and what makes it jump over to the Extreme link? I've always wondered!
 
Daniel gets home from partying with his friends. He is staggering drunk. Lucky for him, his parents are gone for the weekend, so it just he and his cock teasing sister.

He stumbles down the hallway and stops at his sister's bedroom door which is open. She is lying on her stomach in her bra and t-shirt thumbing through a magazine while listening to music through her headphones.

Cock teasing little bitch. Was his drunken thoughts. Somebody needs to teach her a lesson about showing off in front of guys and then leaving them high and dry.

He recounted the countless arguments and fights he had with guys over the way that she teased and flirted with them.

Daniel had yet another fight that evening over her. His torn shirt and swollen lip told the tell.

"Hey!" he staggered into the room calling at her. "Hey!" he shouted again staggering over to her bed and snatching the headphones from her head.

"Wha..." she started, but noticing her brother's battered face, she changed her tone. "What happened to you?"

"You! That what happened to me," he shouted tossing her headphones to the floor.

"Me?"

"You and shaking your ass in tits in front of David Blaine, that's what!"

"That has nothing to do with you!" she snapped back knowing full well of her antics with David.

"The hell it doesn't," he said shaking his finger in her face. "That jerk came around talking shit about you to me in front of my friends. I had to pop him one, just like all the other guys you....cock teasing little bitch. It's time you stop playing fucking games with guys. If you are not going to put out then you need to keep your big tits out of their faces....or one of them is going to take it."

"No body is going to taking nothing from me!"

"And just how in the hell are you going to stop them?"

"I'll kick their fuck'in ass"

"Ha! You couldn't even stop me and I drunk....ha"

"Try it...I'll show you," she said getting to her feet.

Before she could full stand Daniel tackled her onto her bed. He buried his face into the side of her neck as she welled and pounded his back with her fists. He used the weight of his body to hold her down while he retrieve his excited cock from his pants. In spite of her kicking, hitting, and pleading he was able to easily move her panties to the side and position his cock to her twitching cunt.

With a grunt he thrust his cock hard into her yielding pussy. Again and again he pumped his cock into cunt as he ignored her crys and pleading.

He hooked his hands under her shoulders for leaveage and pounded her mercilessly. He was trapped in his anger and lust. There was no stopping his attack.

She exhausted herself trying to break free, but there was no end to lust.........
 
well, I had this idea since quite some time. It's not really about forced sex, but it could be added easily.

There are this sibblings. Both of them (or at least the brother) likes to watch wrestling. One day, they are alone in front of the tv, watching a match. It's already late, so they both sit there in their underwear (that's what they wear in bed).

After the match, they fool around, and the brother talks his sister into wrestling with him. He grabs her from behind and hugs her around the waist and holds her tight (that's called "bear hug") He tells her that she should try to get out of his hug. She starts to move up and down to get out of the hug. Of course, when she moves, his hands also touch her butt and her boobs. Finally, she manages to get out of the hug, but since he held her so tight, her shirt rips (or maybe he accidently pulled it over her head).

Maybe the sister has no problem with being topless - so they continue to wrestle - or maybe she doesn't like being topless, but the brother doesn't stop to wrestle.

Anyway: The brother grabs for her, and his hands catch her on her pants. A short move and the girls pants rips apart (or they fall down). Now the girl is naked (and of course shaved, because I loved shaved girls).

Then: either they have consenst sex, or the brother rapes her ....

I also have another story about forced sex, but I will start a new reply for that one.
 
so, here is the next one.

Somehow, the sister has done something bad - now her brother blackmails her.


Personally, I love this idea very much: The brother Robert walks into the room of his sister Sarah without knocking on the door. In the room, there is his sister, together with her best friend Lisa. They are both naked, and it's obvious: They had lesbian sex.

"Wow, Sarah, Lisa, imagine if someone on your school would know that you 2 are lesbians" - "We aren't lesbians - we are bi-sexual." - "Well, of course, I won't tell anyone about what I just saw .... if you do me a favour .... " - "What favour ?" - "I want sex" Robert looks over to Lisa "Hey Lisa, you really look hot. If you allow me to fuck you, I will tell no one about your lesbian sex. And you Sister, you have to watch us during sex ...."

Lisa is shocked "I can't do that. I want to remain a virgin until my marriage. Sarah is the only one who may touch me and my pussy before marriage"

Robert smiles and looks over to his sister "Hey sister, but you aren't a virgin, right ? I remember, a couple of months ago, there was this guy in your room, and I heard that you had sex with him. So now, you can also have sex with me" - "Are you nuts ? I am your sister, it's forbidden. But even if you wouldn't be my brother, I wouldn't have sex with YOU" - "Sure, no problem sis. That means, either Lisa will be deflowered tonight, or tomorrow, the whole school will know about you 2 lesbians"

For some reasons, no one may know that the 2 girls had lesbian sex, so Sarah has to give in. Robert fucks her, will Lisa has to watch it ....
 
The first few chapters of "The Ravishing of Constance" (Novels & Novellas) might do. It involves a young lady taken against her will by her brother.

Chapter 1: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=60022

Chapter 2: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=60983

Chapter 3: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=61889

That should provide a taste, at least, before the story goes off in other directions (she runs away from home and gets captured by pirates and all <g>)

Sabledrake
 
Re: Okay incest gurus... ;)

BlessedBe said:
Have there been any BROTHER/SISTER rape stories yet?

Also, what keeps a non consent story "safe" in the Lit category, and what makes it jump over to the Extreme link? I've always wondered!

In a nutshell, when looking back on the experience, the nonconsent victim would appreciate it. The extreme victim would start to cry.

I think that we pass the line when it gets violent without any pleasure. Violence is okay in bits; slaps are fine, pinching, your average bdsm type things as well. No blood, no injury that will haunt the victim for the rest of his/her life. That's my opinion from reading the two different types.

Chicklet
 
Could the word rape push a story to Extreme? My story (The Rape, by Tiggs) had a small mentioning of blood, but that the rapist was even surprised it happened, and the girl in the story didn't cry at the end or anything.

I just think it sounds a bit cheesy to say the words "Ray and Suzie had this consenting 'rape' fantasy for years now" or whatever. :rolleyes:
 
I read your "rape" story and I didn't think it deserved to be in extreme.

my honest opinion.

when did you submit it? maybe her ideas have changed since then?
 
Back
Top