Erotic GIF exchange

fredgy

Lost at Lit
Looking to exchange erotic GIFs with original descriptions/scenarios through PM

I prefer a woman but can get into MMF gif exchange with another guy.

What I'm thinking is we ask each other some questions as to what we enjoy during sex i.e. Oral, foreplay, anal, young and old mix. From there we find a relevant gif, write a lovely description or scenario and send it off!

Any takers?

Edit: fuck it, men or women send me a PM with a topic

Last edited:
good idea fredgy i could see what a MMF or FFM or Group sex thread could lead to ........with couples drifting into a corner yet seen BY All

good idea fredgy i could see what a MMF or FFM or Group sex thread could lead to ........with couples drifting into a corner yet seen BY All

Sign me up! By all means, please do.

Otherwise I can write one for ya in PM.

I wasn't sure we could post those type of gifs on the boards?

Sign me up! By all means, please do.

Otherwise I can write one for ya in PM.

I wasn't sure we could post those type of gifs on the boards?

lets see how far we can push the envelope before we get our hands slapped .... or we can post in url form ........ on the thread i think is better ....ON display for all

More topics please, tell me your desires ;)

Just to clarify, I don't really expect anything in return unless you feel inspired.

You send topic, I send gif with short (1-3 paragraphs) story, and that's it. Some feedback is nice but I don't expect anything else.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pressure, procrastination, masturbation.

Send me a pm for a naughty gif :)

It's the end of the semester, finals are a bee-otch

But once the semester ends I don't know what to do with myself

Same. I've had 5 so far with three to go... Then it's time to relax :) I can't wait to see what trouble I get myself into

Back