The neighbours new toy (closed for ash13)

The brothers smirked at each other when Becca came down the stairs and made them tea, they, waited until she brought the tea tray to them and bent over to put it on the table. As she bent over the back of her dress lifted showing her long shapely legs and thighs. Jed lifted her dress higher and chuckled,
"Come, Come Becca V, what's this? You're wearing panties, you know you only allowed with permission, get them off now and put them over the teapot to keep it warm, while you're at it show us if you're wearing a bra, if so you can take that off as well and leave your tits out."
They roared with laughter as Becca blushed but slipped her tiny panties off and followed their instructions to lift her dress so they could check and each one fingered her pussy and licked their fingers.
 
I bite my lower lip as each of the brothers in turn fingerbang me hard. All making lewd comments on loving tight teen pussy. I continue to serve them tea as they chuckle at their real life "Barbie doll" as I'm in heels and the super girly dress. I ask them since tea is served can I go home now so no one gets suspicious. I see them thinking. Not sure if they agreed with me or wanna mock my "princess/diva" attitude more. Even though mostly disgusted by them. Part of me secretly liked it, simply from the attention which fed my ego.
 
The brothers delighted in using their sex slave from next door as their maid, as she moved round pouring their tea they fingered her puffy pink hole feeling it getting wetter and wetter.

"We really appreciate you being a good girl and taking such good care of us Becca V,
it's only right we should take care of you so if you don't want your Ma and Pa to find out what a sexy obedient cum dump you are when we've finished tea we'll all go upstairs for some playtime, you'll like that won't you? By the way you still don't have your tits out like we told you, be a good girl and get'em out now.
"

The tone was friendly enough but the words were menacing and promising that she wouldn't be allowed to leave until they tired of 'PLAYING' with her.
 
One of the brothers decides to be nice and give me a break and let me go back home for awhile so no one gets suspicious if I'm not in my work routine and going on and out of my house. The next day while talking to my parents on the phone, I nearly gasp when they inform me tomorrow they are planning an outdoor barbecue to get to know the neighbors and they sent a invite for the "gentleman" that just moved on next door. That morning I get up and get dressed like I normally would being the princess girly girl type. I picked out a black pleated skirt 3"above the knee, baby blue sleeveless top with snap front closure and 3"wedges. I am helping mom and dad she more people from the neighborhood begin showing up including.....the brothers.
 
The brothers were surprised on two fronts by the invitation to the barbie next door , surprise number one was that they were invited at all, surprise number two was that Becca V'S Mom came over herself with the invitation. They had assumed that Becca's mom was a matronly prude sort and not worth considering but she'd been rather wild in her youth and had Becca when she was only sixteen, so now she was only in her mid thirties and although she tried to keep Becca away from temptation she still had a bit of the wild child in her and showed it in the way she dressed, not exactly showing everything but enough to suggest there was a lot more worth seeing,

Jed saw her first and called to his brothers,

"Hey guys get a load of this, ain't that just the sexiest Mllf you've ever seen?"
.
They are on their best behaviour being polite but secretly wanting a piece of her.

When they arrive at the Barbecue Hank makes a beeline for Becca's mom and snakes a hand round her waist and tries to grab one of her boobs.

"HEY, Hands off, you can look but don't touch, the same goes for Becca my daughter, she's a good girl."

Hank is pissed at not getting anywhere but he snarks a remark about Becca,

"Don't worry I know where my hands aren't wanted and I'm sure Becca will always do as she's told."

He goes back and informs his brothers that Becca's Mum is a tight arsed bitch and right up herself.

"The good news is, she thinks Becca is a good girl and wouldn't know what a cock was if it spat at her, which it more than likely will before the day's out"

They then raid the beer counter and start drinking.
 
Last edited:
I roll my eyes when I see my mom with the low cut dress.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/03/02/3BCB470A00000578-4083082-image-a-93_1483409511638.jpg

She worked out and loved the attention guys paid her at the gym or market. Maybe that's where I got my love for attention but still different seeing my mom like that in public. I watch from afar as one of the brothers seems to be trying fondle my mom who is at a far table checking on the punch. Blocked from main view by the smoke of the barbecue grills. I saw her shake her head no in their direction but as I know they are bold and don't take "no" easily. That's when I see the one brother by her spin her sound and shove a hand down the low cut top half of her dress while the other finger goes to his mouth as he says. "Sshhh". Yet he says nothing about me keeping our "secret".
 
Jed and Billie see Hank getting to grips with Becca's Mom and see that although she initially said 'NO' Hank persisted with fondling her voluptuous tits and she was now pressing herself against him, her eyes wide as he guided her hand to his pants and invited her to put her hand inside and jerk him off.

Jed and Billie moved Becca V to a spot where she could get a better view,

"Look at that Becca V , your Momma's getting all turned on and knowing Hank he'll be fucking her hot Mommy cunt very soon,"

They slipped their hands under Becca's skirt, one from the front and one from the back and found both vacant holes and Becca was squirming on them as she had both holes finger fucked without anyone noticing.

"You're getting horny now aren't you Becca V? How would you like to watch your Mom getting shafted as we shaft you at the same time, mebbe you'll cum before your Mom does and I can guarantee that she won't be able to help herself once Hank gets his cock inside her, but then you already know what it feels like don't you?"

Slowly they ease Becca away from the barbie and into the deserted kitchen, deserted that is except for Hank and Becca's Mom now naked, (Hank had blindfolded her as he didn't want her knowing that her daughter was their plaything as well as her, or at least not yet) being fucked on the counter of the central island.

"OOHH HANK BABY, FUCK ME PLEEEASE, HARDER , FUCK MY CUNT BABY."

Becca's mom was screaming at Hank and Becca was lifted onto the counter next to her mom and soon they were were both being fucked by the nearest meaty cock and the one that wasn't fucking them was in the mouth of either Becca V or her Mom.
 
Last edited:
My hands over my mouth so my mom doesn't recognize my voice as my face is BEAT red from seeing my mom like this and being fucked next to her. Hank tells my mom one of his other biryhers has a girl right next to her. He tells her to reach over and touch the one next to her. At first she resists but reluctantly follows his "command" I almost gasp out loud as my eyes grow wide as she reaches over and fondles my breasts! "Dam honey you're a perky chested one aren't ya?" She says. It knowing she's fondling her own daughter. My mind racing as I'm screwed next to her in the kitchen island while she gropes me more.
 
The three brothers grin knowingly at each other as they take turns screwing the couple spreadeagled on the kitchen island and they encourage Becca V's Mom to get more handsy with the girl next to her. They watch as Becca's Mom drops her hand to Becca's bucking, thrusting hips and grabs hold of Billie's cock as he fucks her daughter.

"Are you having a good time honey? This is the best BBQ EVER,
my husband would never think of doing something like this.
"

Becca tries to answer her Mom's question but all that comes is a muffled

"HMMMPPHH"

"I guess you're having the time of your life, that's a nice hard cock you got in your pussy, we should compare notes later."

Becca's Mom falls silent except for the occasional squeal and theN screams out,

"OHHH, FUCK, YESS, FUCK I'M CUMMING "

She arches her back and begins to squirt like a fountain,

"Drink it babe, or we take her blindfold off."

And Becca's mouth is placed on her Mom's gushing cunt.

They half carry Becca's Mom out of the kitchen and then remove her blindfold and sit her in a deckchair to recover.

"Seems you're not the only slut in the house Becca V, which is good news for us."
 
The party winds down and my mom has NO idea she was feeling up her daughter's chest in the kitchen earlier. My mom is out cold as she has always been a heavy sleeper as she lays in the deck chair. I'm
About 15 feet away from my mom when two of the brothers come up behind me and one hand over my mouth as the other strips me to my heels. Then they take turns finger fucking me just feet away from my own mother. I know she won't wake but still blushing heavily being exposed like this in her presence.
 
"Hey Becca V you ever kissed your Mom? You know, like really kissed her, lots of tongue.?"
The idea amused the brothers and they walked Becca V over to where her Mom was sleeping with her mouth wide open.
"Go on Becca V make out with ya Mom, stick ya tongue down her throat, if she doesn't wake up you're in the clear."
They forced Becca V to tongue her mother as they mauled her mother's tits, pinching, twisting and pulling on her hard erect nipples as she moaned into Becca V's mouth and bucked her hips encouraging them to spread her legs and finger her tight wet pink hole.
"Now you finger fuck her Becca V, bet you've never fingered a woman before, specially ya Mom."
Becca V was nervous at first but once she got into it she began to enjoy it. She loved it even more when Jed slid his cock between her legs and fucked her dripping eager pussy with long even strokes pushing deep inside her. Becca V moaned into her mother's wet mouth and twisted her tongue around her Mom's while finger fucking her Mom's eager snatch.
Suddenly they all climaxed together with Becca V's pussy splashed with Jed's hot creamy jizz and Becca V squirting her juices like a waterfall, her Mom moaned loudly and her juices leaked over Becca V's hand.
"Guess we had better leave her to enjoy it boys."
Before they left they placed warm jumbo sausages in her mouth, between her tits and one poking out of her pussy.
"Wonder how she'll explain that to your Pa, Becca V."
 
Last edited:
My mom is able to get out if the kitchen and get redressed before my dad knows. I try to shake off the encounter best i can. The rest of the bbq goes without fanfare and all go home and only i and my mom share a secret even though we dont know that since she was blindfolded. I head out to my vette to head to work dressed as usual, silk white blouse, navy pleated skirt 3" above the knees, nude pantyhose, and 3" navy pumps. I open my car door, place my key in the ignition, then drop something. I go to pick it up as i stand a gust of wind catches door and closes it. I am now standing in my drive with my skirt caught in my locked door.
 
Jed looked over at Becca V's house and saw her looking around desperately for someone to help her as her skirt seemed to be caught in the car door. He sauntered over and grinned when he saw her predicament.

"You got a problem Becca V?" He asked nonchalantly as she tugged at her skirt and it rode up her thighs to show her nylon covered pussy.

"Ah cud 'elp ya but as always it's gonna cost, know what ah mean?"

He stood right next to her and stroked the back of her thighs until he could cup her tight round butt.

"Yep, no doubt abaht it you're in a bit of a pickle Becca V, what's it worth to get ya out of there?"

Becca shrugged her shoulders as he laughed and pressed his finger into her ass crack and wriggled it around.

"Ya wanna give me a blowjob and I'll set ya free in two shakes"

Resignedly Becca V sank to her knees and found Jed's monster snake and sucked greedily on it as he pumped her mouth, two minutes later he filled her mouth and held her nose while she swallowed his creamy jizz.

When she was done he reached through the open car window and retrieved her keys.

"Don't bother thanking me, the pleasure was all mine, have a nice day"

He sauntered away whistling, that was the easiest blow job he had earned EVER.
 
Still dressed from work in the blouse, skirt, pantyhose and heels i get a text on my phone from the brothers saying “ bring over camera want “photo shoot” of you dressed in your sexy office get up”. I hesitate momentarily but figuring i better go or they will just be at my door i head over. Reluctantly handing one a camera as one unbuttons my blouse about halfway and messes up my hair laughing as a few shots are snapped.
 
"Here she comes and she's got a camera."
Billie called out as Becca V started up the path to the stoop, her skirt swinging in time with her hips. They open the door for her as she stands there blushing slightly, still wearing her work clothes but looking so sexy all the same.

Jed quickly unbuttons her blouse halfway and pushes the collar back so her bra and perky tits are in full view, all the while Hank is snapping away with the camera.

"Just in case you haven't figured it out yet Becca V, you're gonna be be our model and do whatever you're told to do, got that? Or else your momma and poppa are gonna get some naughty photos of their little girl. UNNERSTAND?"

Before Becca V could answer her bra was unhooked and pulled from under her pristine white blouse.

"Okay now you squeeze your tits together and lean forward making a nice wet kissy face, ",,,,,,,,,,,,,, as Becca V did as she was told her tits were squeezed and popped out between her open blouse, Hank took some more snaps.

"That's it babe you're getting the idea now, now pinch your nipples, we wanna see'em nice and hard, unless you want us to pinch'em for you."

They laughed as Becca V blushed and nodded, she was beginning to enjoy this even though it was so embarrassing, showing herself to these guys.
 
They mess my hair up as more pics ate snapped knowing i dont like my hair messed up shows their control. One takes my lipstick and writes ny name in chest just above breasts. Then “ place hands here” on my toned teen abs with a down arrow. One of the brothers obeys the wording and camera goes off as a hand is shoved down the front of my pantyhose.
 
Hank's hand was cold as he pushed it into Becca V's panties,

"Gee thanks babe that's a hot lil pussy you got there,"

He grinned as he warmed his hand between her legs while Billie took some more pics, his fingers slid in and out of Becca's hot pink cunt as she twisted and turned to get away but only succeeded in Hank fingering her deeper and finding her G-spot.

"Stand still you horny bitch, I'll get you off much quicker if you stand still and open your legs"

To help him Jed stood behind her holding her still with his arms wrapped around her and mauling her naked tits. He bit on her neck, sucking the soft olive coloured flesh until there was a hickey the size of a dollar on her flesh,

"Hey Billie, you feeling left out? Give the camera to Jed and give her a bite on the other side."

They quickly swapped places and Billie was sucking the other side of her neck as Hank brought a breathless panting Becca V to a shuddering climax and her juices ran over his hand and trickled down her leg, while Jed snapped away with the camera.

"That's a good gal Becca V, you get to choose who fucks you first and which hole.
 
I struggle to avail as they wisk me outside and over to the hood of their car in the drive. Being topless i count it a blessing that thsy chose this end since it was away from the street side. My perky tits pressed into rhe cool metal as im bent over and a small ripping sound is heard as a hole is ripped in my pantyhose. One of the brothers grabs my petite teen hips and slides in and out of me. I am blushing heavy as he screws me being technically exposed in public and, at least for now hiddn from street view.
 
Billy exclaimed in amazement as his cock hammers into Becca V's squirming wet pussy "Fuck me guys I swear she gets tighter each time I fuck her unless my cock is getting bigger."
"Nah she's loving it so much she just squeezing harder." Chuckled Jed "You watch when I
have her."
Becca V's cunt squelched wetly as Billy gave one final thrust and emptied his balls inside her and she squealed as his cock pushed his cum out of her to drip onto the hood of the car.
"Hey, I've just cleaned that fucking car." Shouted Hank.
"Not to worry she'll lick it all up afterwards, won't you baby?"
Becca V gurgled when her ass was held open and she was filled with a length of hard meaty cock. She grabbed hold of the windscreen wipers so she didn't slide off with each fierce thrust.
 
After about 10 minutes ine of the brothers says lets take her around to the back end anykne driving down the street coukd see. My eyes plead “no” but they just smirk. Then im pulled off the hood and in heels, pantyhose with hole on crotch, and my little skirt im flung on the trunk, heels dangle about an inch off the ground as one steps in front of my spread thighs my face, blocked from view but not rest of body as i hope no one drives down the street. Then a look of shock comes over me as i remember there is construction the next street over, diverting those potential cars down my street.
 
Becca V is spread on the trunk of the car open to anyone driving along the road, the construction in the next road along is diverting traffic down the normally little used road and the traffic quickly backs up as surprised drivers see Becca V getting her hot pink cunt filled, some just rubberneck as they drive past but some pull over and watch Becca V squirming and squealing as the brothers each take their turn with her. her skirt is soon discarded and she is completely naked except for her torn pantyhose with a gaping hole showing her glistening wet pussy, she is on view to the fifty or so onlookers, all struggling to see what happens next

Hank eventually notices that they have an audience,

"WASSUP WITH YOU GUYS? NEVER SEEN A GAL GET IT UP HER BEFORE? Tell ya what, how about you tell us what you'd like to see, fuck her ass? Have her give us a blowjob? Or if you're really interested we can spit roast her, perhaps we could persuade her Mom to join in she's got a great pair of knockers ain't she Becca V?"
 
Last edited:
The guys that get out and park just cannot believe what they see, a teen girl on her backin the hood in pretty much torn pantyhose, heels and open blouse getting screwed. A couple know my family as snobs but dont know who i am and that im their daughter. I hope you wont tell them as cars honk at the traffic, some not knowing the commotion. A few ask one of the brothers if they can touch my perky little tits.
 
The bolder onlookers ask the brothers if they can touch Becca V's perky tits and after a short discussion they agree

"Touching is free but for five bucks you can fuck her tits, don't tek any notice if she says no, she really loves it when she gets them covered in spunk, ain't that right Becca V?" One of the brothers nodding her head for her.

The first one straddles Becca V's flat toned belly and slowly slides his cock between her tits.

"Come on Becca V, don't be mean, rub your tits round his cock, he's not getting the full benefit of those soft plump tits unless you rub his cock with them."

Becca V does as she's told and soon her tits are covered in a creamy sauce.

Becca is held in place on the trunk of the car as a long queue forms to climb aboard Becca V and tit fuck her. She is covered in cum and so slippery that some of her 'clients' have to be held in place but Becca V seems to be having the time of her life.

When it is all over and Becca V is in the shower with the brothers taking turns to fuck her she innocently asks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Almost like a captor and kidnap victim i seemingly begin to accept im gonna be their slut. So i ask “ how long ya want ne for” telling them my bank work hours so “available” in weekday evenings and all day long on weekends when parents not home. They keep saying my name. As in an odd way it turns me on, maybe appealing to ny snobby side. As they “discuss” my schedule my wet nubile naked teen frame is carried from shower to....
 
Becca V is deposited face down on the couch and left to 'drip dry' naked with one leg on the floor and the other pulled up so her darker pink cunt lips are open showing the entrance to her snatch.

"So ya wanna know how long we're gonna keep you as our fuck toy, well that depends on you, if you don't want us to pleasure you like we have, just say so and you'll be free to go find your own cock but you won't find any better than us. True we may have been a little over zealous in our use of you Becca V but you're not the same snotty nosed bitch you were, that's been fucked outta ya."

Each one comes over and gives Becca V a deep wet kiss.

"What we've decided is you'll be worn out with all three of us using your gorgeous hot little cunt one after the other so starting Monday you'll belong to only one of us for the time you're here, the next day it'll be another one and so on, if when you belong to one brother another one bothers you let your owner for the day know and the one bothering you forfeits his next day with you so you get a day off. The downside is your're fair game for all three of us at weekends. Your choice Becca V."
 
Back
Top