These Are the Voyages: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check/Casting Call)

Captkirk45,
Welcome!!

One suggestion is the cryostasis chambers on Tripoli. Another is you were on the space station during the attack. Please coordinate your intro post with me, as both of these ideas require me to provide you additional back information.

Thanks!
 
Welcome CK & Z to our little imaginary corner of the StarTrek universe.

By the way Z, great avatar picture. Nice way to celebrate the 4th of July!

I accidentally deleted most of my post. I'll do it again when I'm online again.
 
Last edited:
Update:

Osal's IC post will contain all you will need to know, so it will be a bit of a long post. When the group descend to the planet, the intro post will be up and running.

If you want I could write up a flash-back for nine, but I would rather prefer his past to be revealed on the ship.
 
All,
Here is a draft on the "bad" guy aliens that attacked the Tripoli. I'm assuming most, if not all characters know nothing about this race. the exception might be Wolfias's character.
Thanks
Linda (AKA Lt Commander Hora)

History of the Voxian:

This race of insects (human sized cockroaches) evolved on a hot and desert like world. The Voxian view everything through the lens of minimal energy and maximum efficiency. To survive in their hostile environment every movement and action must be as efficient as possible.

As a result of this, their society evolved in this same way. Each Vox has a role and focus. Warriors fight, farmers farm, etc. Their leadership is efficient. One queen Vox for a local group of Voxian, groups are called clutches. Queens are led by higher queens, or mega-clutches.

If a Vox is separated from its clutch, a Vox is biologically compelled to seek out a new group to join. Obeying their instincts, Voxian will try to find the most efficient group to join. They will assume a role with that group and only preform that role.

Voxian rarely fought wars with other races; it was viewed as highly inefficient. However, 10 centuries ago that changed. Their scientist concluded that the universe will eventually die in a heat death. The heat death is where the universe has no more thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain processes that increase entropy including computation and life.

To delay the universe's heat death, the Voxian race has decided to make all other races as orderly a race as their race. Thus preserving entropy and delaying the universe's heat death. If a race does not comply (and most don’t) the Voxian destroy the race. After a victorious battle, a Vox’s first instinct is to collect any useful possessions that belonged to victim.
 
I hate Roaches so it's a given I don't want to play one. Voxians won't be on Wolvrak's good Alien list. I bet one of the first things he's going to ask for is help building a giant Bug swatter retrofitted to his ship lol!

I have a few suggestions for the Storyline. Tripoli's Captain reviews the battle with the Voxians to look for a weak point in their Ship or their battle strategy. Maybe the computer could point out that the Tripoli's Phasers accidentally struck a Ship at it's outer range. Identify the ship, life sign and track it's irregular flight path to the point it crash landed. Direct the Away Team to see if there's a survivor and find Wolvrak's temporary campsite. This would work with Tertius suggested plan for Osal the Klingon to attack, naturally Wolvrak would defend those that came to assist him and fight the as yet unknown assailant.
 
Last edited:
Ras Ras Alargetaia That's Shistavanian for Aye Aye Captain.

Tertius character Osal was downwind Wolvrak couldn't have smelled him. I edited it to...He didn't smell anything or hear anything. But he see's a reflection out the corner of his eyes.
 
Last edited:
FYI... i did see the new star trek movie and it was good. First half was a bit slow... but second half was very good.
 
We need an update, so we can know where the story is and where we're going from here.
 
All,
Totally open to suggestions. Here is a suggested outline:

The away team find the Borg and we have all the characters somewhat together.

I guess there will be a small team of Voxian on the ice planet as well. They will attack once everyone is together (bonding time for the characters, as the klingon and borg can help defend the rest of the away team)

Them figure out the mystery of the planet and ruins (it will be funny)

Everyone will end up on the Tripoli. But if you want keep your own space ship that is workable too (FYI small ships can fit into the Tripoli's shuttle bay).

RJ and the team in orbit, will explore the solar collector and make repairs. If they have time, they can also check out the space station.

Bad guy cockroaches will attack in a bigger way in the future but not until more exploring is done.

As I said... totally open to other ideas.
 
This all works for me! Now I am open to any all styles of RP! Are people going to want to have a SRP component to this?

Again I am good either way! :)

KC
 
Story first and foremost sex is secondary in importance to me. That's my opinion. But as always, whatever the group votes to do I'm in.
 
Story first and foremost sex is secondary in importance to me. That's my opinion. But as always, whatever the group votes to do I'm in.

Well It's good to know where people stand on this! Like you I am good either way!

KC
 
The Borg will have to be thawed on the ship. He is practically cryogenically frozen and will need to be thawed scientifically. Also remember nobody have ever met a Borg so please don't blurt out that you know The Borg, just makes it so much more interesting.

Oh and Osal is hiding and waiting, when the cockroaches attacks, he will join in, since he is a warrior foremost and will understand the danger they pose to everyone.

On SRP, I mean really? We have totally fit people in form fitting uniforms trundling about. Of course there will be some sex, but if it is just mentioned or explored is up to you guys. Just remember to loop me in if I miss the decision.
 
The Borg will have to be thawed on the ship. He is practically cryogenically frozen and will need to be thawed scientifically. Also remember nobody have ever met a Borg so please don't blurt out that you know The Borg, just makes it so much more interesting.

Oh and Osal is hiding and waiting, when the cockroaches attacks, he will join in, since he is a warrior foremost and will understand the danger they pose to everyone.

On SRP, I mean really? We have totally fit people in form fitting uniforms trundling about. Of course there will be some sex, but if it is just mentioned or explored is up to you guys. Just remember to loop me in if I miss the decision.

Actually I am quite looking forward to Lee wanting to learn all she can about them when the time comes! I like writing in discovery and exploration. Should be a good story!

KC
 
Lit rules will keep Wolvrak from getting any being he looks like a Werewolf and they say it's Beastiality. Maiden and I had a Werelion in Order of the Glaive and our RP wasn't shutdown hope ours isn't closed. I'll have Wolvrak build a wearable hologram to make him look like he's a big black haired Humanoid male.
 
Wolvrak and Osal can attack the Vox squad from behind.

Also if you can set it up, try to save each other from Vox attacks thus the bonding occurs between them. If you need to save someone else, Ensign Maats is there too.

have fun! :)
 
Been thinking about this.

What is the chances of Wolfrak getting over powered and Osal steps in to basically save his life?

The reason I want to do it that way is to do this after the battle:

A3pSzxm.gif
 
Been thinking about this.

What is the chances of Wolfrak getting over powered and Osal steps in to basically save his life?

The reason I want to do it that way is to do this after the battle:

What'll happen will be Wolvrak taking the punch and slowly turn to glare at Osal, grab him by the collar leaning in close with a low growl ending in a wolfish grin. It don't need translation it'll mean so we're even Klingon. :D And don't try head butting a Shistavanian they're as hard headed as any Klingon. ;) Bro.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top