bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I helped a friend out modeling for her charity fashion show

this past weekend and lucky me got to be totally naked around all those other women in the changing room. I was obviously the least shy. I'll elaborate later.

The gym is the best place to see straight women. Love getting out of the shower and getting glances whether or not they are truly intended as a check out. Every now and then you'll find a woman staring just a bit too long. I stare a bit to long most days lol. Made a few friends but yet to have a real hook up

The gym is the best place to see straight women. Love getting out of the shower and getting glances whether or not they are truly intended as a check out. Every now and then you'll find a woman staring just a bit too long. I stare a bit to long most days lol. Made a few friends but yet to have a real hook up

Shame you're in Reno :devil:

I had gotten into the habit of showering after my workout at the gym. I go straight to the gym after my night shift at the hospital and had found a couple of cute and attractive women often coming in to change for their workout as Im about to leave.

I've learned to " time " the end of my workout and shower just when they're coming in and I'm all wet and partially nude ;)

I know , I know I can be ummmmm ............. naughty sometimes !?

I had gotten into the habit of showering after my workout at the gym. I go straight to the gym after my night shift at the hospital and had found a couple of cute and attractive women often coming in to change for their workout as Im about to leave.

I've learned to " time " the end of my workout and shower just when they're coming in and I'm all wet and partially nude ;)

Hey sexy stranger :kiss:

Such a great thing to read at lunch:devil: Just wondering if they see you or if they might catch you touching:devil:

Hey sexy stranger :kiss:

Looking over my shoulder ummmmmmmm moi ;) ??

Such a great thing to read at lunch:devil: Just wondering if they see you or if they might catch you touching:devil:

Ohhh I've been too nervous to get that far haaa !! I've allowed my towel to be loose where they would have a nice frontal view of me if they chose to take a peek ?? In my mind they of course did ;)

Lol these are my exact moves as well lol. I like your technique.

this past weekend and lucky me got to be totally naked around all those other women in the changing room. I was obviously the least shy. I'll elaborate later.

mmm such a naughty mommy. Waiting for your report Darlin:devil:

I might have leave shortly, so I won't get to everything. My friend Wendy was putting on a fashion show/luncheon for a charity she works for. She rented a small ballroom at a hotel and had a runway set up. The dressing room was just a part of the ballroom but closed off with those curtain room dividers. There were lots of racks in there and mirrors. The models were all women. The guests were mostly women, but there were some men. There were waiters and waitresses too. The models were basically amateurs, but some were actresses and a few like myself had some modeling experience. Some were daughters of Wendy's friends too. I volunteered for some of the racier stuff, and I was going to bring my flesh colored thong, but at the last minute I was getting into one of my moods and left it home. I got a perfect wax job a few days before, so unless one was really looking and the lighting was perfect, no one would know I was bare. I've got to run. I'll be back later.

At the work gym, I will take my time dressing to workout, talk with a few of the older, straight executive ladies. I know I make one very uncomfortable: She tries not to look at my breasts. When I shower afterwards, I also towel off completely before walking back to my locker.

There are some places where I love to be naked....

At the work gym, I will take my time dressing to workout, talk with a few of the older, straight executive ladies. I know I make one very uncomfortable: She tries not to look at my breasts. When I shower afterwards, I also towel off completely before walking back to my locker.

There are some places where I love to be naked....

We're waiting to hear about those other places.

I'm actually more comfortable exposing myself to several women. If it's only one, it might seem like I'm hitting on her. You could have meant the girls were too young. That I agree with.

I don't even consider the underage girls. Vickie's been busy many college coeds these days, and they travel in packs, like 3-6 of them at once :eek:

I might have leave shortly, so I won't get to everything. My friend Wendy was putting on a fashion show/luncheon for a charity she works for. She rented a small ballroom at a hotel and had a runway set up. The dressing room was just a part of the ballroom but closed off with those curtain room dividers. There were lots of racks in there and mirrors. The models were all women. The guests were mostly women, but there were some men. There were waiters and waitresses too. The models were basically amateurs, but some were actresses and a few like myself had some modeling experience. Some were daughters of Wendy's friends too. I volunteered for some of the racier stuff, and I was going to bring my flesh colored thong, but at the last minute I was getting into one of my moods and left it home. I got a perfect wax job a few days before, so unless one was really looking and the lighting was perfect, no one would know I was bare. I've got to run. I'll be back later.

I keep thinking about that day and how turned on I was. There was something about being naked in a hotel ballroom that was very exciting--the lighting, the high ceiling, even a few banquet tables in our dressing area. I did have a towel around my waist at times, but not because of modesty. I was just getting so wet.

Back