I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the men around here that are led by their dicks really are stupid. If she asked you to paint your balls pink and wear mickey mouse ears and strut naked around the supermarket would you do it.....just so she'd pay you a little attention...yeh you would.....I rest my case. LOL. S.T.U.P.I.D.

Get some sense...wise up.

I think I love you ...

:heart:

I think I love you too. With tongues and everything :D :kiss:

I think you just turned me on ...

I also think it was the mention of tongues and everything

:D ;) :kiss:

I think the idea of Ms Texas and Rose together is insanely hot.. LOL

I think that when taken in context, they're simply fucking with us.

I think I feel pretty good about cleaning up the yard n'garden today...
And I think given my time constraints, I like just lurking sometimes...:rolleyes:

I think, when I go to see him, I better rent a car and drive to his place from the airport. If he comes and picks me up it'll probably be 3 hours before we leave the parking lot. :D

I think, when I go to see him, I better rent a car and drive to his place from the airport. If he comes and picks me up it'll probably be 3 hours before we leave the parking lot. :D

I think I'll come get your ass from the airport! WTF...you are not renting a car!

I think I'll come get your ass from the airport! WTF...you are not renting a car!

I think if you come get me it might take longer than 3 hours for you to take me to his place. I can see you dragging me all over, like your little midget toy!! :p

I think if you come get me it might take longer than 3 hours for you to take me to his place. I can see you dragging me all over, like your little midget toy!! :p
I think if Kuvi & Corbal are going to hang out I need to be there!!!! I'm jealous! :D

I think sometimes the pure simple things in life are truly the best and are what will make you the happiest.

I think that frosty is an incredible woman and I hope she finds the happiness she's looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back