Black cock obsession

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Posts
3,798
Does anybody else melt at the sight of a huge, black cock?

Don't know if there's deep-seated racism at the heart of this, or not... I just know I love my imagination to run away with me when thinking about this subject!

I'm not even sure where or when it started; my desire to see a black cock in my wife's mouth or cunt is about as strong as my desire to have one in my mouth or anus.

I bought myself a 9" black dildo, and then a few weeks later confessed to my wife. She was cool about it, but as she knew where it had been, she wouldn't use it. All was not lost, however, as she marched me to Ann Summers to buy her one the same! She's always admitted to me she likes black guys and I've encouraged her to fantasize about them when we're playing together. I have some beautiful pics of her with her dildo in her mouth which I'd love to share with you all...

It felt great being in the shop, served by a pretty girl. I could just imagine her thinking 'this lady wants black cock in her... or maybe the guy does!'

Taking things to the extreme (as I tend to do when fantasizing) I love to hear about white women that make themselves available exclusively to black men; my version of this is to only save interracial porn pics.

I've written some stuff on the subject (not always well received :rolleyes:) which is published on Lit. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=179104&page=submissions

I'd be interested to hear other member's views on this.

Please feel free to post any pics you have of foot-long, spunk-dripping black shafts! :eek:
 
See if this works:




DSC00051a.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fuller pic coming, here's a little teaser for now...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who is so obsessed that she sometimes forgets where she or who she's talking to when she starts talking about young black lads and what is in their pants.
It gets to really inappropriate levels sometimes.
 
Black Cock

=.=

My fantasy is to have a "mandingo" with an uncut cock and huge nuts so I can feel it, stroke it, taste it, lick it, suck it, nurse on it like a baby on a teat. Feel it slide down my throat. Have him glide up my ass. Swallow his black cum and drink his piss. Lick his ass. Rim his ass hole and stick my tongue as far up his ass as I can... Suck his nuts and roll them in my mouth and taste the sweat as it drips down his nut sack... worship his cock like a religious artifact or precious idol.

Fuck I'm so hard right now.


=.=
 
I have a friend who is so obsessed that she sometimes forgets where she or who she's talking to when she starts talking about young black lads and what is in their pants.
It gets to really inappropriate levels sometimes.

hahaha

She sounds like quite a lady!

I love a woman who's not afraid to fantasize. Has she ever indulged herself?
 
Wow, that's a big black ...

piece of plastic! :rolleyes:

Lol

Yeah, it's not real, but it's what it represents.

I bet if we did a poll, a lot of white women would say they prefer a black dildo to a caucasian one.

Black dildos just look bigger, feel bigger, excite more. It's a turn on for me just knowing I have one, knowing my wife has one.

I asked her once: when I'm away (I work away from home sometimes) and she uses her dildo, does she suck it, or does she just suck it for me, when I'm there? "I suck it."

She sucks it because it's black, and that makes her feel like she's sucking a black cock. I just can't imagine her wanting to suck a white dildo...
 
I've had a fantasy about black cock for some time now. I have a black dildo that vibrates that is of average size, then another that doesn't vibrate that is big...and I love them both.
 
Back
Top