Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Earlier it had been hard to tell if it was her own aroused mind that read more into the massage than there was, but now Mike was really stretching the limits of what was normal and allowed. Still Nicole justified it by imagining it had just been an accident to lower her straps that far... hell, if she sneezed the dress would most likely fall down.

But before doing anything about her dress, she reached for her glass. It wasn't until she took a sip from her drink that she realized she had been holding her breath and wondered how Mike would take that. Of course she didn't ask him and without a comment she adjusted the straps of her dress a bit higher.

- "It is very good. So, do you have a game you would like us to play until your dad comes home?"
 
Last edited:
Mike's mind was now wracked with trying to seduce his mother as she sat with her back to him. A game? A game? Who the hell could think about a silly little game at a time like this?

Disappointed with her movements to push the straps of her dress back up, Mike continued to push on with his seduction attempts as he moved his head down toward his mother's ear.

"I was gonna suggest bowling on the Wii, but maybe we could do something a little more...physical instead," Mike replied, his lips ever so lightly brushing against Nicole's ear as he whispered to her.

Mike felt his stomach sink. He knew he was in no man's land. All he could do was hope she didn't despise him for his advances.
 
An aroused shiver ran through her body at his whisper. She knew she had to get her mind out of the gutter as everything he did and said gave her the feeling he had the same fantasies as she did.

- "Well, just pick something for us to do and I will agree with it"

She answered while trying to get her mind straight again
 
"Well, if you'll agree to it..." Mike began, his arousal reaching new heights. "...I want to stuff something other than the turkey."

He chuckled a little bit, then began to kiss along his mother's ear, now fully reaching the point of no return.
 
This time both an aroused shiver as a gasp escaped her and for a moment she just allowed it to happen. Mostly because she believed this had to be her imagination playing tricks on her.

- "What are you... We... You... can't..."

She stammered. It would be so much better to think about it if her body wasn't on fire right now
 
"Please, Mom," Mike whispered in her ear, his hands moving down the front of her dress, his fingertips running over the fabric. "I noticed the way you've been looking at me all day, and I think we both want the same thing...and that's to fuck each other's brains out."

He slid his tongue inside her ear and swirled it around, his own dirty talk giving him a full-on erection that formed a large tent in his basketball shorts.
 
She feared he would soon be able to tell how her legs got soaked from her own juices and that he could smell her arousal on her. She would love to feel his cock inside of her, both her mouth and her pussy, but it was just impossible. And never before that had felt as bad as now.

- "We... can't... You are my son... and way too young..."

Of course there was not a word about her not wanting to
 
"I'm 21 now...I'm not a little boy anymore," Mike replied, trying to reason with his mother. His left hand moved up her dress and felt her thighs, and he didn't have to wait long before discovering she was in fact soaked.

"Oo, Mommy's wet," he sighed. "And yes, I may be your son, but don't you think that makes it so much dirtier and hotter?" He kissed along her neck, the heat of the moment making him break out into a bit of a sweat.
 
She gasped and moaned as her son's hand found her wet pussy and teased her.

- "We... shouldn't.... can't..."

Her body wanted this and it was clear he wanted it too, but they really couldn't. At the same time she couldn't bring herself to stop him.

The way he was kissing her neck was starting to drive her crazy even further.

- "May...be... just touching?"

She was surrendering
 
Mike's hand slid further up his mother's thigh, finding her wet pussy. His fingers began to slowly rub it, her wetness coating his fingertips.

"Just touching?" Mike asked as he continued to tease Nicole with his fingers. "You mean Mommy doesn't want her baby boy to clean up that mess between her legs...with his tongue?" he continued before once again kissing along her ear.
 
A very aroused sound left her. She was far enough gone in her lust that if he was anyone but her son she would already offer her pussy to him.

- "Mike..."

Never before she had spoken his name with this much lust in it, and she started to realize that the only way to keep some control was by taking it.

- "Why don't you show me what you have been hiding?"

She licked her lips but wasn't very aware that she did.
 
Holy shit, this was going to happen. Mike withdrew his head from his mother's neck with a sly grin and nodded.

"Gladly..."

He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and shorts, then pushed both down to his ankles as his cock sprang free, still fully hard.
 
A very aroused sound escaped her as she saw her son's cock fully hard. Nicole moved closer and grabbed him, not very tight but still making sure he felt her.

- "What a big boy you have gotten."

Softly she stroked his cock and saw that some precum already escaped him. It seemed he loved this situation as much as she was and it would be very difficult not to hop onto the kitchen table and spread her legs for him.

She gently brushed with her finger over his precum.

- "Is that for mommy?"

She teased him and then licked it from her finger
 
Mike licked his lips and smiled as his mother licked his precum off of her finger. God, it was so erotic...and his cock twitched again in appreciation of her gesture.

"Is that for mommy?"

"Mmm, this is all for Mommy," he replied in a deep, lust-driven voice. He loved using 'Mommy'-talk...it was so dirty.

"Does Mommy like?"
 
In her younger years Nicole had been quite the slut with most of the time having more than one 'boyfriend', but after she had gotten pregnant with Mike and had gotten married, her husband was the only one she had been with. Everything else had just been in her fantasy and now that she saw her son's hard cock in front of her, she realized how much she missed having an unknown cock inside her.

Still it was going too far to let him fuck her, but there was no way they wouldn't have some fun together. Her nipples were painfully hard and she wanted him to make her feel better. Still dressed in her dress she grabbed his cock again and softly stroked him.

- "We won't have sex and you can't tell anyone about this"

She told him. She wasn't sure if she could follow the first rule herself and she wasn't sure if she cared about the second... as long her husband wouldn't find out.

- "Does my big boy want to take mommy's dress off?"
 
Mike frowned a little as his mother told him there would be no sex between them, but that sadness subsided as he figured he would be able to make her give in...eventually.

Without a response, Mike stood Nicole up and pulled the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, letting the dress fall to her feet. The sight of her naked was simply incredible, and he wanted to please her in any way possible.

"If we're not going to have sex yet..." he started, emphasizing the word 'yet,' "...then sit on the table so I can lick that pussy."

Mike then pulled his mother in for a deep-mouth kiss, his tongue swirling inside her mouth. His hand nestled between her legs, feeling her wetness once more.
 
Nicole noticed the word 'yet' but was happy enough that he seemed to agree for now. What the future would hold they would find out eventually but it would be a lot easier to control herself as long he didn't push.

She loved the way he simply pulled the straps of her dress to the sides and let the thing fall onto the floor and she nearly lost the strength in her legs when he told her what he wanted. She did her best not to look too eagerly as she stepped back towards the table and was about to sit onto it... when the phone rang.

For a moment she considered just ignoring it, but then she reached for the thing and answered. It was her husband... telling he wouldn't be home for two more hours but that the car was almost fixed.
 
Mike couldn't hide his disappointment as the phone rang, briefly interrupting his seduction of his mother. With the way the conversation was going, he figured out that his father was on the other line. And then he got an idea to take things up a notch.

Leaning into the ear that wasn't covered by the phone, he whispered to her, "Sit on the table and keep talking to him...I wanna eat that pussy while you're on the phone." He kissed her ear and pulled away with a devilish smirk, hoping she'd try to play along.
 
Nicole shot him a look of disbelief but did think about his words for a moment. Her free had found his cock for a moment, softly stroking him again and then she indeed sat down on the table. She wanted to feel her son's tongue... and the conversation was almost done anyway.
 
Mike watched eagerly as his mother took a seat atop the dining room table completely naked. He licked his lips as she continued her conversation with his dad -- her husband -- and took a seat right between her spread legs.

Mike grinned as he moved closer, his face mere inches away from Nicole's pussy -- the same pussy that he came out of over two decades ago. He leaned in and began to lap his tongue at her pussy lips, the wetness already coating his tongue.
 
It was clear his mom was having a hard time hiding her arousal in her voice and Mike was not making things easier on her. At times she stopped talking midsentence to move the phone away from her head so she could let a moan or sigh escape before continuing the conversation.

She didn't stay on the phone very long and as she hung up she looked down at him.

- "Having fun?"

She asked him with a smirk
 
Mike looked back up at his mother with his brown eyes and nodded. "More than you would know," he replied before diving back between her legs, quickly working his tongue over her pussy, but also making sure to give some attention to her clit.

"So fucking sexy," Mike moaned into Nicole's pussy as he ate her out, enjoying the effects he was having on her, as evidenced by her moans and mid-sentence cutoffs she had while on the phone. He kept it in the back of his mind that he'd want to explore that fun again in the future. But for now...

"Does Mommy like her big boy licking her little pussy?" he asked, still keeping up with the dirty talk. "Because you don't know how long he's wanted to do this..."
 
She placed the phone down next to her and petted his hair as she very much enjoyed him. He was good with his tongue and she felt a bit jealous that she hadn't been the one allowed to teach him such.

- "How long has my big boy been craving his mommy?"

She moaned as his tongue found her clit again
 
"Years," Mike sighed into his mother's wet pussy as he licked at it. He made sure to keep tonguing her clit, judging by her very excited responses to it.

Mike loved the feeling of Nicole's fingers through his hair as he ate her out, and wanted to keep showing her what he's picked up through his other sexual partners over the years.
 
Nicole had a fairly good sexlife with her husband, but the aspect of this being so forbidden and such a turn on to her, had her reaching her climax a lot more quickly than normal.

- "Oh gods... my big boy.... is going to make... mommy cum..."

She moaned and fought the urge to push him hard against her needy pussy.
 
Back
Top