I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sexy! :kiss:

Sure about that? :D

I sure wasn't yesterday LOL. I was so tired that after work I said fuck it and immediately went to bed. I more or less only intended to take a nap but I knew if I did that then I wouldn't sleep for half the night, so I made myself sleep for about 12 hours. Oh well, at least I'm not tired now lol.

Stopping in to say Hi and leave some hugs,smooches, squeezes & :kiss:ss for he "sexy Me":kiss::kiss::rose:

Aw, well, I hope you get to come back again soon! ;)

I'm here! :D

I sure wasn't yesterday LOL. I was so tired that after work I said fuck it and immediately went to bed. I more or less only intended to take a nap but I knew if I did that then I wouldn't sleep for half the night, so I made myself sleep for about 12 hours. Oh well, at least I'm not tired now lol.

12 hours is what I should get, but never do. :kiss:

Stopping in to say Hi and leave some hugs,smooches, squeezes & :kiss:ss for he "sexy Me":kiss::kiss::rose:

Mmm.....Thank you, sexy Papa! :kiss:

12 hours is what I should get, but never do. :kiss:

I know I slept at least 10 last night. Ah, I love my sleep. And I love my me. :kiss::kiss: You should've helped me get off this morning instead of me doing it! I can go again if you want... :devil:

I know I slept at least 10 last night. Ah, I love my sleep. And I love my me. :kiss::kiss: You should've helped me get off this morning instead of me doing it! I can go again if you want... :devil:

I only slept 8 hours last night, but I did have a bit of a nap before. ;)

Oh yes.......Definitely! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back