Do Ladies really Fantasize about multiple men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuckFinn

Experienced
My wife loves to act like she's got several men around her....is this normal? Do other ladies fantasize about this?

From my experience yes they do. I might add that some men do also if that way inclined.

Last edited:
HuckFinn said:
My wife loves to act like she's got several men around her....is this normal? Do other ladies fantasize about this?

Some do, some don't. ;)

Not every woman's fantasies are the same. I know that I fantasize about it. I think it would be hot to be with 2, 3, or 4 men at the same time. At this time however, it's just a fantasy and probably going to stay that way.

I don't know about ALL women, but its definately a fantasy of mine. What would be more fun than to be a 'playground' for 3 or 4 men at the same time!?!? Will I ever see my fantasy come to life? Its about as probable as your fantasy of being with 2 or 3 lesbians coming to life! lol

I have fantasized about having 2 men same time :)

But I have fantasized about having 2 women or a couple also :D

Tried only one of those though :eek:

Well I'm another woman who does but i take it to extremes in my mind sometimes....having a whole crowd of men around me.....mmmm yummy :)

Originally posted by crazybbwgirl
What would be more fun than to be a 'playground' for 3 or 4 men at the same time!?!?
5 men, of course! LOL.
Definitely a fantasy. Don't think I'd ever be brave enough to make it a reality, but 'ya never really know.

Yes! A big fantasy of mine to be served by multiple men...
I was fortunate to be in a threesome (MMF, of course :) ) once. One of the best times I've had so far!

I've started to fantasize about it.. but then I start thinking about how pathetically desperate the guys would seem. So then I either have to stop masturbating or start thinking of something else.

asenath said:
I've started to fantasize about it.. but then I start thinking about how pathetically desperate the guys would seem. So then I either have to stop masturbating or start thinking of something else.

asenath,

Do not think of it that way. Although many of the men may be pathetically desperate others, like myself, are there for the woman's sensual pleasure. I was once involved in a five-some, FMMMM, and I refused to have intercourse with the lady. I was not interested in putting my dick in four other, including her husband, men's cum. I did enjoy pleasing the woman by playing with her breasts and mouth. By looking at the ecstacy on her face, you could see how much she enjoyed herself.

Kowboy said:
asenath,

Do not think of it that way. Although many of the men may be pathetically desperate others, like myself, are there for the woman's sensual pleasure. I was once involved in a five-some, FMMMM, and I refused to have intercourse with the lady. I was not interested in putting my dick in four other, including her husband, men's cum. I did enjoy pleasing the woman by playing with her breasts and mouth. By looking at the ecstacy on her face, you could see how much she enjoyed herself.

Then wouldn't it be better to please a woman without all the interference? :)

Lust Engine said:
It's not any crazier than us guys thinking about being with multiple women.

The difference here lust engine is most of guys would collapse and die of exhaustion trying to serve the needs of multiple women. Therein lies the real difference between fantasy and reality. I suspect that while a lot of men might fantasize about having multiple women, the reality of it might prove to be a crushing disappointment.

I remember one book I read where the Emperor of a mythical land had 9 wives by law, and on his wedding night (he wed all 9 of the same day) he had to ahem... provide service to all of them in a single night. My initial reaction wasn't "Oh you lucky dog!", it was "Oh gawd I'd be dead by number 6!". :p

I don't know if my wife ever had fantasies like this, she claims she has no fantasies. But I know my limitations, and know I have enough trouble just dealing with one woman capable of multiple orgasms. Multiple women? I'll pass.

asenath said:
Then wouldn't it be better to please a woman without all the interference? :)

asenath,

What do you mean by interference? Maybe I am being dimwitted, but I am puzzled by that statement.

Bobmi357 said:
The difference here lust engine is most of guys would collapse and die of exhaustion trying to serve the needs of multiple women. Therein lies the real difference between fantasy and reality. I suspect that while a lot of men might fantasize about having multiple women, the reality of it might prove to be a crushing disappointment.

I remember one book I read where the Emperor of a mythical land had 9 wives by law, and on his wedding night (he wed all 9 of the same day) he had to ahem... provide service to all of them in a single night. My initial reaction wasn't "Oh you lucky dog!", it was "Oh gawd I'd be dead by number 6!". :p

I don't know if my wife ever had fantasies like this, she claims she has no fantasies. But I know my limitations, and know I have enough trouble just dealing with one woman capable of multiple orgasms. Multiple women? I'll pass.

How true! By #6 I would be dead from either a heart attack or sheer exhaustion.

Kowboy said:
asenath,

What do you mean by interference? Maybe I am being dimwitted, but I am puzzled by that statement.

All the other men.

asenath said:
All the other men.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes, the other men make it difficult for the single gentleman who does not play games and gets his enjoyment from pleasing the lady.

Oh yes.
Making it a reality would be a little tricky, but it's definitely a fantasy. I'd probably want just 2 guys - more than that might be a bit much.
JJ
:rose:

I have been with 2 men numerous times and loved it. I definitely fantasize about being with numerous. I imagine I have a guy in my mouth, ass & puss, and am masturbating a cock in each hand so I'm physically feeling 5 cocks at once and then as the guys cum there are others in a line waiting to take their place. Not sure how practical it would be (would I be able to concentrate on what I'm doing with that much cock around me :) ) but I intend to find out one day.

hugs
Kat

Zergplex Says

Well I'm not female but I fantasize about it too ^_^ I'd love to have multiple men surrounding me, 'forcing' me to attend to their needs (like i'd need forcing....). Hehe, it shall only remain a fantasy but it's a favorite of mine.

-Zergplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back