Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

In addition to my previous ideas, wouldn't mind a young woman to play sugar-daddy to. Daughter's friend, neighbor, wife's younger sister, student...something else that fits your fancy. Any interest in that, or any other type of scene, give me a shout. Always up to discuss ideas and hopefully find something we can agree on and have a good time.

Rick
 
Future Toy World - title to change

Hi ladies

Recently I came up with a story idea which may just turn out to be an interesting story. Only time will tell. Take a look at the basic premis and if you are interested feel free to PM me and discuss it. I don't want to go into too much detail as I do prefer my stories to evolve a little as they go along and do value my co writers input.

Set it a future after a war and its result warefare has devestated the male population to the point of near extinction. As a result the world is now governed and ruled by women. Despite longevity and alternate forms of procreation (which still only produces female children) some women still desire male company. These 'Toys' as they are called are androids that are strong, resilient and obedient. They can not only maintain an intelligent conversation, obey their owners every command and have unsurpassed sexual stamina. They feel 100 percent life like, will not be jealous if you own another toy or get turned on by witnessing you and your female lover together.They are the perfect male in a world that is recovering towards perfection (especially to the women born after the war who never grew up with real men)

Your character can be one of these new generation of women (or an older one if you like) and mine will be one of these 'Toys' From there we will see where the story takes us.

If you are interested please PM me with ideas and we can discuss.
 
The Outcasts.

Ooc Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=991499

:eek::eek::eek:LOOKING FOR MORE WRITERS!:D:D:D

In the future humans and nonhuman species have advanced and learned to live together in Society As one. Among the nonhumans there are certain breeds that cannot mix and certain ones that can. Gia being an "abomination" is shunned by both her mother's coven and father's pack as punishment for them breaking the law. They visit her and love her but never can stay too long.She meets others both human and nonhumans who join their group in oreder to fight for justice and equality among the group.

Note: Must cooperate with all writers be :cool:
NO GOD Mod!
Provide Backstory
LENGTH OF POSTS DONT MATTER ! Just as long as they fit the scene.
Im not a grammar Nazi! If you make a mistake I know what you mean.
NO comments on thread it distrupts the story

Must look at ooc thread first and we will incorporate you into thread.

OTHER Than That Enjoy posting :)
 
Last edited:
stop

Ms. seductress you have a great story idea. every time I try to read it, it says story not available, this is something I'd truly like to participate in
 
Ms. seductress you have a great story idea. every time I try to read it, it says story not available, this is something I'd truly like to participate in

Thank you cripple92996 im glad your interested :) I just changed the link hun sorry for the delay
 
New to literotica with RP idea.

Hello all I'm new here but have done Roleplaying before. Thought I would join to hopefully have a more permanent place to indulge in some Sexual Role Playing.

Anyway, I have this idea of a RP which would need a girl for the other person.

We are at my sisters House party at my parents house, I would be her older brother (don't know specifics of character yet).

As the night progresses a group of use end up the hot tub and start to play a naughty game and we go on from there really.

If anyone is interested PM me, and we can work out the details.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
 
Cousin/Nephew

Hello everyone,
*
I'm*fairly new to Lit but have read enough to know this looks like an intrigue place to have fun, so with out delay. :)
*
I'm looking for a younger but experienced*man to play my younger cousin or even nephew, I'm 33.* I have watched idly as you have grown into a very*attractive, smoothing talking*man.** And though there seems to be a sexual tension between us, your family*- its wrong, and I have resorted to*simple fantasies to crave my thirst.
*
But at one of our famous family barbecue's, into the*wee hours of the night, we find ourselves*heavily polluted*with our*family, including my fiance, tucked away in my house fast asleep.* May the fun begin... :p
*
If this sounds like something that would float your boat, send me a pm.* I'm dieing to hear from you.
*
SW*
 
So...I'm looking for new people to write with :)

I have several scenarios running in my head that I would love to write about

1) Based on USA Network's TV show Suits
You'll be the best closer in NYC, Harvey Specter.
I'll be his first love (no not Scotty) but his first love back from when he still lived in Chicago. I'm still on the fence on how I want to characterize the girl either 1) an upperclass wealthy girl that Harvey had no chance in getting back in the day- but they were close/grew up with, because they had some common link 2) or some middle class girl- Currently I'm leaning onto the first one.

2) Based on Showtime's The Tudors
You'll be Henry Cavill's character Charles Brandon.
I'll be King Henry VIII's younger sister Mary Tudor who Brandon secretly marries. In the storyline (and I believe in history as well) Brandon accompanies Mary when she goes off to marry an elderly king-this is when their love blossoms. I'm thinking we can start writing when they are still at court/make their voyage to this foreign kingdom where Mary is to be married off to.

BTW the storylines DO NOT have to be perfectly set to the TV show. The TV show is just as a basis to the storyline- so if you havent seen the show but are at least familiar with it- thats fine too

Another idea I have is based in Ancient Rome: FILLED
You'll be a wealthy politician in a loveless marriage. I'll be a "spoils from war"- a once wealthy girl that now has nothing other than her pretty face and sold into the world of prostitution. You become my first customer and a forbidden romance ensues :)


And here is my SRP Writer's Profile- please read it
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51784231&postcount=623

And if you're interested in seeing my writing style in action
Current threads I am writing :
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969187
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=969163
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=972027


Please PM me if interested


PS the tv shows mentioned above are the property of their respective tv networks and I have no intention of doing any copyright infringement (FYI)
 
Last edited:
Newbie looking...

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but not new to RP-concept. I'm open to any idea, plot, and so forth. So feel free to send me a message. A few quick things about me and my typical chars.

Gender: I'm a female so I'm only comfortable playing as one.
Age: I'm in my 20s, but will play this range 18-35. Anything older creeps me out, and younger is a no-no in my book.
Orientation: I prefer male-female pairing, but will not automatically deny 3-some ;) I'm also open to mystical races, such as elf, were, and so forth.
Era: all, from historical to futuristic and fantasy to modern.
Plot: open to original or fanfic; except for: incest, child molestation, bestiality, hardcore S&M or bondage, and a few others that I can't think of right now.
Literacy: English is not my native tongue so my writing isn't the best or well polished. I'll have grammar mistakes and awkward sentences, so forth. So I don't expect the other to be perfect. However, I still like to have descriptive, plot moving, and engaging posts. So I expect more than a few sentences but not a chapter of a novel. Also, I'm okay with either the grand world building or a quickie hot and steamy thread. Plus, I prefer 3rd person POV. Just shoot me a message :cattail:

That's all. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Team of Misfits

Hello everyone!

Team of Misfits is recruiting 2 (or more) characters for a sci-fi/comic adventure! At present preference is being given to females.

If you are interested in joining, check out the OOC thread for more information.

Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or would like to join.

Thanks!


UPDATE - We are not actively seeking new players, but if you are interested in joining our story, check out the OOC for more information.

Thanks much!
 
Last edited:
Fantasy Erotica

Tell me what your fantasy is. Let's play it out.

PM me if interested
 
An Alpha Male

My idea is for a brutish yet hungry male to chase me down to make me accept him as my lover. I am stubborn but i do feel a passion for you that i will not admit. Cum for me. I dare you.
 
Hello! I'm new around the forum, but always loved the idea of Roleplaying. All the times I tried it was over Omegle or Kik, so I thought that here I would be able to find more interesting partners.

I'm not very that literate, since english isn't my native language and I'm mainly looking for roleplay to fit between my work hours and weekends.

If someone has a plot and wanna give a shot, PM me! :)
 
The Switch

Looking for a smart, strong willed female to play a slave/master role, but with a twist. Your character has submitted to the system her whole life, but her original master recently sold her away from her family. Her new master uses her as she feared he would: as much in the bedroom as in the fields. Her intelligence intrigues him though, and his respect for her grows quickly. For her part, and despite her loathing for his abuse, she finds herself drawn to him in unexpected ways.

The dynamic of lust/hate turning to something more is integral for me, but I am also considering another dynamic as well. As time passes she discovers that in small ways she can control him. At first only in the bed but her sphere of influence grows. How high will she rise? How deeply will he fall for her? Only time will tell.

If this is interesting to you, pm me with a sample first post and an image of your character.
 
Seeking female RP partner

Seeking a female RP partner for a new story.

1) "The Tape" - I saw an interesting, but short lived thread awhile back. The premise is like the movie "The Ring". However, when the woman in the story sees the tape, she slowly starts to become a slut. Over the course of a week or month, she begins dressing more provocatively, her previously conservative attitude toward sex changes, maybe even a few physical changes (larger breasts, constant arousal, etc). Eventually she's struggling to control her nymphomaniacal desires.

2) "The Wereslut" - A young woman gets infected somehow and turns into a slut when exposed to moonlight. (Or another trigger. This would give us more freedom than just relying on the 3 nights of the full moon per month.) Like other weres, her bite can transmit the disease, so she could always make others. The change could be mental or mental/physical. Maybe she doesn't remember what she's done when she changes back. Her slut side might seduce her boyfriend, boss, friends, etc and cause all sorts of trouble.

PM me about either idea and we'll flesh out ideas. I'm open to playing on Lit or over email.
 
Hi all!

I'm new and have never roleplayed, but the idea fascinates me. I love to write stories with lots of character development and build up, so I'd be looking for a partner that would be willing to write a couple paragraphs with each post. I'd be willing to try just about anything (I think) and am pretty open on setting, although I think a modern setting would be easiest for me to write.

I can probably only post once a day.

Love to hear some of your ideas

EDIT: Below is a link to my SRP Profile
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=54828771&postcount=646

Love
Ki
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Currently looking for another co-writer or two to write with. Please read my SRP Profile in my signature for more detailed likes and dislikes!

At the moment, I'm looking for a co-writer who enjoys playing a dominant character, comfortable with non-consent, humiliation and control with possible sadistic traits. I'm interested in modern settings, Fantasy and Sci-Fi - I have some ideas, but I'd like to discuss them with those interested through PM. :) If you have an idea as well, I'd like to hear it!

I also tend to write quite rambly, sometimes long posts - I tend to fluctuate in the length depending - so if you're not comfortable reading and/or possibly writing more detailed posts, we are probably not compatible to be co-writers.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Thanks for the interest! Currently discussing some ideas with a few potential co-writers, so I am no longer looking - if you wish to PM me for the future though, you are welcome to. :)
 
Last edited:
So... I'd like to find a talented female partner to help me tell a tale. It's got a lot of incest in it. Guy meets girl. Girl likes guy. Guy likes girl. Guy and girl get together and everything is just gravy... Except for their pesky little secrets... Which are really not so little. In fact they're pretty big.

Because the guy has had a thing with his own sister for quite a while. It's kind of a rapey thing, but she brings it out in him on purpose. And the girl... Well, she's had a thing with her own dad for quite a while... And that's kind of a sweet, comforting, I know you miss Mom here have me kind of thing. Also, they're all dealing with a variety of psychological demons, substance abuse issues, etc. They may be sexy as fuck to look at, but they are totally fucked up on the inside.

So I need one woman to play both of these female roles, unless there are two of you out there who want to work together with me on this :)
 
If you are female and interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too. I will do email as well.

1: A successful business woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.
--------------------
2: A woman answers a posting on an adult message board to become the submissive lover of a wealthy man.
--------------------
3: One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...
----------------------
4: A real estate agent is kidnapped and raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer(TAKEN)
-------------
5: A female celebrity is kidnapped after leaving a red carpet event. He takes her back to his cabin in the mountains near Lake Tahoe to make her his sex slave.
------------------
6: A man kidnaps a woman and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but chicken soup and oatmeal. The woman craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.
------------
7: A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
8: A woman is blackmailed into becoming her boss' sex slave after he finds out that she has been stealing from the company.
------------------
9: A woman is forced to become a sex slave after she is caught breaking into a man's home.
-----------------
10: A woman is a complete bitch to every one. She pushes one of her employees over the edge, he rapes her and then blackmails her into giving him everything including her body.
-----------------
11: A man has been having an online submissive relationship with a woman. He finds out that the woman is one of his best employees. He goes to her, confronts her about it, and asks if she ever considered doing something in real life
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! A couple of my threads have died natural deaths and I'd like to get at least one more started. Looking for male or female partners. Prefer those who are fond of spell check :)

I've attached the pics below in the hope that one or more of them might serve as inspiration for a story. Message me if you are interested in any of these:

I'm thinking possibly a new teacher who gets taken advantage of by students, administrators and fellow teachers
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums...acd9e89bdbe7c916275950e22be6b_zpscb76ad0a.jpg

Not sure what the story line would be, I could play one or both girls
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums...-thick-legs-venus-speaks-ar1a_zps2807f987.jpg

Younger woman, older man...babysitter...stepdaughter? - PARTNER FOUND :D
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/61_greenshines_seleccion_2_zps26087294.jpg

I'm thinking sister-brother incest story, but I'm flexible - PARTNER FOUND :D
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/misty-gates-naked-games-1_zpsd198a522.jpg

No idea on the story, but love the pic
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/bad-ideas-02_28_14-920-18_zpsa0cf41ed.jpg

Possible incest, cheating, etc
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/13_zps1ef4afc6.jpg

No idea on the story, just love her legs
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/GB2lQIvh_zps34065b36.jpg

:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top