Welcome to Story Ideas!

its time for your bath baby

I have a kinky story idea. About a disabled adult, whose mother is her caregiver.
I want mom to be aroused by the thought of her daughter whomis an adult needing baby type care.
 
Hey didn't exactly know where to say hi on this forum so thought i's just slot it in here :)

Betticus told me to join up so i've been assured the people are nice
 
Hey didn't exactly know where to say hi on this forum so thought i's just slot it in here :)

Betticus told me to join up so i've been assured the people are nice

welcome. Glad we got called "nice" though we like our Story Ideas naughty.
 
Daddy is a computer "geek"

I visit this site daily and love to read the stories in the Incest/Taboo section. You authors have led to hours of reading enjoyment. Keep up the good work!

I would like to see a story about a daughter who is just starting out and is looking to role play. She posts an ad "looking for a daddy". Little does she know daddy is keeping tabs on her every move on the internet. he soon comes up with a plan to seduce his daughter, with help from the internet.

I have tried to write it, but it just don't come out right. I can elaborate on my idea if you're interested in using it. send me a pm.
 
Hello all!

Well, I am certainly not new to Lit but unfortunately this screen name is. I was informed via E-mail from some friends that my "BedtimeStories" name had been hacked into.

I haven't been online at Lit in quite some time due to some personal issues in my life right now. So I was very surprised when a friend sent me mail and said "I" was posting here and sending PMs.

When I did try to get on Lit today I discovered my password had been changed on me. I tried sending E-mail to Lit for help but I'm not even sure it it reached them.

I decided to just go ahead and start fresh and register a new name. I apologize to everyone for any possible confusion or inconvenience this may cause. But I am still the same lovable (FO "hater") gal! lol

~"Bed"
 
Forum guidelines and rules:
We have few rules at Literotica and hope to ensure that everyone finds something to their taste. However, the few rules we do have are listed in the link titled "Forum Guidelines" at the bottom of the page or by clicking here: Rules

I strongly encourage everyone visiting our forum to read the guidelines and adhere to them.

As a reminder,
~NO posts involving individuals under the age of 18 engaging in any sexual behavior or thoughts will be be permitted to remain in the forum.
 
1st or 3rd?

Just a question for the other readers/writers... Is more interesting when a story is written in first person, or third person? I kind of have an idea about a voyer story, but written in first person from the voyures point of view? any thoughts on this?
 
Just a question for the other readers/writers... Is more interesting when a story is written in first person, or third person? I kind of have an idea about a voyer story, but written in first person from the voyures point of view? any thoughts on this?

Point of view matters depending on the type of tale that is being written. More times than not I end out writing in third person. When you have an "outside" narrator you're not limited by one person's thoughts.

I think a voyeuristic tale from the voyeur's point of view would be nice. (Especially if he's like a stalker/peeping tom!)

:)
 
Point of View.....

Well thats the idea, a peeping Tom discribing the action he/she is peering in on, that shock, wonder and amazment of whats happening... could be a series too maybe, I'll have to jot down a few things, get that character fleshed out a bit... I may have an idea, but like most things with me, it usally starts with a name and the character "evolves" from there...
 
Well I've given up trying to write a book. Everytime I dream up a really good story idea, I find some person named Ron L. Hubbard has already written it......may I be inspired during my time here. :)
 
So, I figured I would stop by here and say "hello"... Hello! :devil: I am not new to writing, and have had a goal since my childhood that I would one day become published. Hopefully soon enough I will be ready to submit stories to this site. Also, I do plan to write role play stories with others on this site, and hope there will be interest from others in reading those!

Feedback will always be welcome via the feedback form directly on stories, PMs, E-mail, or AIM.

I look forward to getting to know you all! :)
 
Story Idea

Would like to see a story about boyfriend training his large dog to satisfy gf while he is traveling. BF offers friend to bring his girl for the same servicing. My bf would like to see this. :D
 
Well that’s going to be fun don’t you know I hope you are as wise as the praise you have invoked from your predecessor

welcome to story Ideas
 
Last edited:
Hello hello. :) This is just an update for my friends here at Lit. I hope I don't confuse or even anger anyone (but hell, if you could get angry over this it's time to reexamin yourself!) here...

Yes, I've changed my name. It's BedtimeStories/HallowedEve here.

With the new year, and going two years strong in my "new" relationship, I wanted a change. I wanted to break away from my 2005 mold. ("Eve" came about because of my ex husband, and in general I registered in 2005.)

I wanted something fresh, yet simple. Hopefully when I can (between work and school) I will be writing more. I still have my dream of becomming published and I always figured I'd use Lindsay Rae as my pen name... So why not have it here as well? :)

In my BedtimeStories profile I said I was "retiring" that name. I'll make one last update in that profile to let people know about this name and whatnot.


Happy New Year to you all!

Peace out,
Linds
 
My idea

I want to write a story about a very well known tennis player.
He is from Switzerland and he's tall and lanky and , I think,
very handsome. He's very flexible in that watching him play tennis,
I've noticed he has unusual ability with arms and legs more stretch
than a normal person.
I know he is married and his wife has recently given birth to twins.
I wanted to write a story about him being sexually frustrated
and seeking out sex elsewhere until his wife gets her interest back...
So that's my idea and I want to be the person to entertain him.....
One question though, even if it is only is Christian name that I use
in my story, is that going to be okay?
Or do I have to make up another name for him. It's just that I'd rather
use his real first name because that turns me on and makes the fantasy
more real for me......
 
To the Point!

Id like for someone to contact me that writes storys...i want storys or a website that allows storys that wont put you to sleep!...maybe im getting old but ive been there and done that!
id like something new,unfortunally new means things most would consider alittle uncouth.
or even rough around the edges...and NO! I dont like Children!..those SOB should be Castrated,
everyone deserves the right to have a memory of childhood before your hormones drive you to crawl out the wondow at 2 in the morning like my 16 yr old step-daughter did!..hehe
samrt..tough little lady now...but man let those hormones kick in...your natures little sissy for 2-5 years!...no women can resist...a few of us guys can but thats another story!
 
Let me run this past you:

I had this series of dreams that were a kind of out of body experience (OBEs) when I was a teenager. Recently, I sketched them out into a rough draft of about 80k words. I really did have these dreams and didn't modify them at all in the draft form, just because I wanted to get it all down as documentation. Although I did have to reinvent the dialog, which after 30-years I hardly remembered. I'm a bit stumped with what to do with it now though.

Here's synopsis of the first dreams of the series. (Remember this is a fucking real dream I had, no bullshit and it freak me out for years after wards.)

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, which I was, and this naked girl who isn't quite human wakes me up and tells me I must come with her. Out in the front garden a brontosaurus is grazing on the trees. It was so fucking real. The dinosaur belongs to the girl. I followed her out into the garden, but instead of the street which is normally in front of our house there's a tropical beach. It's night with a ridiculously bright moon. The girl insists that she has come to take me away into the ocean on the back of the dinosaur. I resist. I'm confused because I am aware that I am dreaming, but it is all so perfect down to the last detail. She convinces me to go with her only after my house disappears into the jungle behind us on the beach. Besides, I figure its only a dream. The dinosaur has waded out into the surf so that we can swim up to it and climb on its back. It takes us far out to sea past a barrier reef and to an island where the girl's father is waiting for us on a huge Chinese-like junk.

The dinosaur with the girl and I climb up a massive ramp lowered into the harbour of the island for us. Once on board her father greets me. He's the pope of an ancient religion and he's covered in tattoos that flow across his skin like a video. He also has two albino rope-thin snakes living in his fur robes who poke their heads out to watch me. The sailors and other crew avert their eyes from me. They are afraid to look at me. The pope father begins a long poetic oration full of sexual religious imagery which I find very disturbing. Kind of a Christianity based upon Jesus's cock, sacred blood and semen, temple whores, virgin sacrifice, etc. Then a servant brings out a sword for me. The pope father opens his vestments, the tattoo and snakes flee from his body and I gather he is offering up his breast for me to plunge the sword into. That's when I notice he has an erection. But his penis is more like that of a dog than a human...

I should mention the whole time they're talking in a strange language but I visualize everything they say in my head, even though the words are nonsense to me. The girl translates my own words into their language for me, but the translation she makes of my words I "see" in my mind as something totally different than what I said. I gather we are in some sort of ritual situation I don't understand. I am require to speak and I gather my words will be taken as the words of a god or emissary from another world.

So I said, "look dude, I ain't going stab you with this sword or nothing, you can forget about it." The naked girl, now cowering at our feet translated that into something highly ritualistic having to do with forgiveness, sin, guilt and various sexual references to sodomy, again total nonsense to my mind. I thought of something to add to my original point and as I said it I brought the blade of the sword down in the palm of my left hand for emphasis, I suppose. The next thing I knew I was looking at the four fingers of my left hand bouncing around on the deck of the ship. No one had bother to warn me that the bloody sword was sharper than a good razor.

Next thing I knew I had passed out and was in a bed on a lower deck being cared for by the girl and doctors with leeches. I faded in and out of consciousness. The ship entered a huge storm. Then I woke up back in my own bed, relieved to find that I had all my fingers. I went to school that day in a daze. It was the most realistic dream I had ever had. There were aspect of time confusion in this dream that really worried me. I really felt like I had been gone for about week or more. It was that real. Also, there were too many details in the dream that seemed impossible for a kid's mind to generate. For instance, I had this dream in the mid-1970's and my conception of dinosaurs was informed mostly by the Flintstones. Yet, this brontosaurus was fleshed out as a brindled, warm-bloodied beast, which carried it's tail high, was extremely agile, delicately balanced on its toes and a great swimmer. All things modern paleontology now indicate as an accurate picture of ancient saurians. Of course, I only learned that later in life. It's one of many details from these dreams that have come back to haunt me from time to time, shaking my grip on reality to the core each time.

If that had been the end of it, well, it would have just been one weird dream. But no, about a month later, the naked girl, now somewhat older, woke me up in my bed and insisted I come with her and her dinosaur again. The beach was there again and while traveling on the back of the dinosaur she told me I had died on my last visit due to my self-inflicted wound, which was a great sacrifice and a sign that I was the savior of their people that they have been searching for on the other side. She was betrothed to me by the fates. The bad news was that because I was dead the only way back into their world was to pass through this underground river that flowed from the Isle of the Dead through the land of the dead. She took me to the temple on the Isle and gave me two gold coins to place under my tongue for the fare. One for my passage and one to tip the boat guy who would then sings me songs from my native land.

The passage through the underworld was long and a whole shit load of stuff happened there, but I'll skip past that. I will mention that some of the songs the hooded boatman sang for me were pop songs not written yet in the mid-1970's. Oh, and I met a ghoulish Michael Jackson there.

Eventually I emerged half dead from the underworld cave into a mountainous, fertile and civilized land. The girl was waiting there for me to take me to her father's palace. As I said he's the high priest of this place. It turns out they worship phallus symbols, Even their churches are shaped like giant cocks. It also turns out that I am a kind of myth in the land. I'm the one who came from beyond eternity. But there are many different competing sects in the land, not everyone believes that I'm for real. So the high priest has this ridiculous plan to have me rise from the dead. You know, as in roll the boulder away from my tomb, reborn. It's really a big publicity stunt. The worst part is that I have to submit to being drugged, mummified and buried alive, then wake up roll a 3 ton boulder out of the way and recite a speech the priests have written for me.

While the priests are preparing the ground for this elaborate scheme, the girl and her entourage of friends and servants introduce me to their food, music and culture. Naturally, this involves some pretty strange sexual practices. Did I mention that the girl wasn't exactly anatomically human? Well, neither are her friends. They all have extremely long tongues and rather strange variation in their genitals, including clitoris which swell up like penises. Males seem to have sheathed penises like horses do. Some have tails, others are cloven-footed. Fur and feathers abound.

I woke up back home in my bed after this second dream. I shit you not. I was fucking one freaked out teenager. I had been gone in this dream for what I imagined was about two months. When I woke up in my bed, naturally only one night had gone by, but I couldn't remember what day it was or what was going on at school. I was completely disorientated. I thought I was going crazy.

I travelled back to this land at least another dozen times over the next two years and then it stopped. I grew old there, had children, fought battles, lead a religious reformation and eventually died there to become a ghost haunting ruins a thousand years old. I learned coping methods for waking up in my bed after being "gone" for sometimes a year or more at a time. I ended up graduating a year early from high school and getting my first college degree in only two years. After all, I had the wisdom of an old man in an 18-year old body.

I never have really tried to tell the full story to anyone. Today 30-years later I am convince that I suffered some rare variety of encephalitis lethargica that produce reoccurring out-of-body hallucinatory dream states.

Yet still there are some mysteries that this theory can't explain.
 
Let me run this past you:

I had this series of dreams that were a kind of out of body experience (OBEs) when I was a teenager. Recently, I sketched them out into a rough draft of about 80k words. I really did have these dreams and didn't modify them at all in the draft form, just because I wanted to get it all down as documentation. Although I did have to reinvent the dialog, which after 30-years I hardly remembered. I'm a bit stumped with what to do with it now though.

I think posting it here is a good start! :D That sounds like a delicious mix of sci-fi and weird eroticism.... I'd definitely like to see it go somewhere. Also, your personal take on the experience also lends a sort of supernatural bent to the whole thing. Were you thinking of writing the story from the point of view of the kid (okay, I suppose he'd be an 18-year-old teenager) as he lives in the dream, or from the point of view of the actual kid, the one who has these dreams in his own bed and then has to get up and live a normal life? Just curious. I could see how this could be a series wherein the teenage boy takes what he's learned in the dream world and applies it to his real-life girlfriend, etc.

Good luck!
Claire
 
Gym teacher Mrs Hunters HUGE discovery..

(What I'm actually hoping to do for this story is to get a female perspective from where I left off. So any of you women out there who'd like to put yourself in Mrs. Hunters shoes, let me know. I'd also be up for roleplaying the rest out online somewhere. Enjoy..)



The woman in this story is Mrs. Cristy Hunter. Wife, mother, teacher, all around seemingly good wife on the outside. Standing about 5'6, 115lbs of a solid fit body, she stays in great shape being a gym teacher. Short blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes and a pretty face and smile. Smooth creamy skin that leads down that tight body, breasts on the smaller side but with a very nice shape, perfect pink nipples, taught belly even after 2 kids, winding down to some only slightly rounded hips with the most perfect tight little married ass. Two beautifully rounded buns that slightly bubble, smooth creamy legs and shins.
Lately her marriage has gone dry over the past few years. Mrs. Nimrod er Hunter has maintained her form and beauty while her husband has totally let himself go in appearance and performance, Her sex life has been non existent for nearly 3 years now while She remains in her sexual prime, and desperately wants to have more children. Her eyes have been wandering more and more lately and her will seems to be on the verge of completely breaking down. Given the opportunity she would completely break through her sexual inhibitions and do all of the nasty, filthy things that have been flooding her mind lately. She might even surprise herself at the anger and sexual frustration she feels at her husband, surprising herself at how sometimes she wants to defile her body and marriage, doing things that she would never have even dreamed of before. And tonight she will break through, let go, completely melt to her desires. she will go from 0 to 100 in nearly the blink of an eye. She's dreamt about the sight of a certain magnificent, gargantuan young swinging thing, such a vivid dream, and she can't seem to get it out of her mind, and she knows she could never turn back if she were ever under the spell of that Horse hung young god with his far superior mind and frame that she’s been dreaming about at night..

Cristy Hunter looked up from the papers she was grading. Seated her chair in front of the table, which stood on the stage overlooking the gym. She lifted her blue eyes and looked out and the sound of the sole basketball dribbling in the gym. It was Kyle, the star forward on the basketball team, and, as far as Mrs. Hunter and every other woman that came within sight of Kyle, an all around fucking hunk. He had short brown hair, piercing green eyes on his handsome young face, a sly grin all leading down to a rock hard chiseled young body, cut in all the right places, and down his ripped abs further down the V to his crotch (and Mrs. Hunter had only heard this once amongst the gossip in the girls locker room, and immediately laughed it off as young girls being inexperienced and having no idea when they were talking about) was said to be one horse of a cock, according to the so called testimonial in the locker room, it was said to be 11 inches long and thick as a beer bottle. And such a charmer, he had quite the reputation around school for being very popular with the ladies. He looked and acted like a man amongst boys, and without a doubt was Mrs. Hunter best and favorite student.
As Mrs. Hunter drank in Kyle’s body with her eyes, she quickly shook her head slightly to clear the thoughts she was having while she ogled. For months now she'd been having these thoughts. Nasty, naughty thoughts that she'd never felt before. After the husband and kids would be gone to bed, Cristy would be up "grading papers". When in fact she was indulging her pert little neglected married pussy with her array of dildos while she watched her hardcore porn on the internet. Cristy had just bought herself a new dildo, this one was huge. The package said 9 inches long, and she was amazed at how good it felt. She'd been pleasing herself more and more lately, her taste in porn getting nastier and nastier. She loved the ones with the hot young guys with their big cocks, shooting their huge loads all over the hot women. She had to get it somehow, her husband certainly wasn't giving it to her, and hadn't for almost a year now.
It was such a shame. Kevin had never been a good lover to begin with, but they'd had two children together. The kids were growing up, Devon was 10 now and Taylor 8. Cristy didn't show it much, but she desperately wanted another child. Up until about a year ago, she and Kevin had been trying, but after about 10 months of being unsuccessful (and un-pleased {Andrew was incredibly small, and hardly lasted at all})their sex life had dried up completely.

But Mrs. Cristy Hunter was at the age of 40, and quite frankly, had never looked or felt better in her entire life. She ran about 4 or 5 miles a day now, exercise seemed to be one of the things that took her mind away from the troubles at home, and the lustful thoughts that had been clouding her mind more and more. All 5'6 of her lithe married body was getting to be hard muscle under her tight creamy white skin. Starting with her shoulder length blonde hair, Mrs. Hunter had a pretty face which had aged nicely. With her pretty blue eyes and big bright smile, she seemed to look as good, if not better, than she did in her 20's. Leading down her luscious neck, her breasts were small, but had what she had been told throughout her life as a 'perfect' shape. From the barrage of fitness, she was even starting to show a six pack in her tight little stomach. All of this was atop her beautiful waist. Cristy Hunter had always had a shapely rear end, and it was most definitely getting better with age. Her ass was the envy of every woman, not big, but her hardened buns slightly bubbled out. It was almost as though you could set a quarter on the small of her back while she was standing, the curve and rounding of the pert little globes was sheer eye candy. Her husband never complimented her, but she wasn't altogether unaware of her gifted behind. She'd seen the stares and almost audible groans from the boys in class whenever she wore something that showed her assets off. Lately she'd been testing out the toys she had down there, finding that she was liking it more and more lately, but she'd been a little afraid to make an attempt with the big toy she'd just bought, having never had anything remotely that size in her ass before. But that dildo was certainly pleasing her well kept blonde married pussy. Its cute little mound of blonde pussy hair eagerly awaiting it when she started playing with herself at night, which she would surely do tonight, having seen the shirtless god on display in the gym tonight before her.

She went back to grading her papers, not even really paying much attention to them since her mind was in her 'naughty time', as she liked to say. She stopped in the middle of a checkmark, no longer hearing the dribble of the basketball. She thought for a second, 'looks like I'm the only one left, might as well pack..." her thought was cut short by the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Mrs. Hunter put down the pen and looked over to the stairs, just in time to see Kyle walking around the corner and towards the table where she sat. Her heart beat a little faster as she once again drank in Kyle’s handsome face and perfect body before they made eye contact. A smile came on both of their faces as they did.

Stepping towards her he said "Hey Mrs. Hunter", in his silky manly voice. Mrs. Hunter pushed the chair back an inch or two, sitting there in her yoga pants and tight blue t-shirt, smiling back at Kyle, "hey Kyle, getting a little extra shooting in I see." Her mouth was watering as she took in his scent as he stood at the edge of the table where she sat. Kyle smiled back down at her, "yeah, I'm all done though. Just gonna hit the showers and head home". As he said this, he looked off into the gym, and Mrs. Hunter's eyes almost instinctively went down his body. The edge of the table came up to about mid thigh on Kyle as he stood there, and Mrs. Hunter absentmindedly licked her lips as she noticed the obvious bulge in Kyle’s shorts as he spoke. She managed to tear her eyes away just in time to meet Kyle’s eyes, almost stuttering back, "We-well it certainly looks like that practice is paying off, keep it up." She smiled back meekly at him, the power of this young man emanating from him as he stood before her, her mind almost feeling like it was about to fall into a trance like state, not sure what was coming over her. The near hypnosis broke when Kyle replied, "Thanks. I can hurry up in the locker room if you need me to".
With an almost immediate reply Mrs. Hunter said. "No no, don't worry about it, I'm certainly no hurry to get home." slightly blushing after she said it, not really meaning it to come out like that, but almost glad she did. "Um, ok. I shouldn't be too long though." And with another one of his sly smiles he departed, walking towards the locker room with his swagger.

Mrs. Hunter turning her head as he walked behind her, biting her bottom lip with her eyes on his nice hard teenage butt. With a mixture of relief and want, she sighed as she looked back to her papers, the nasty thought forming in her mind nearly overpower her before she finally picked up the pencil and starting putting checks and marks on the papers with no real conviction.

Kyle had noticed the yoga pants that Mrs. Hunter had on and licked his lips as he walked to the locker room door, remembering the torment that perfect married ass had been giving him and all the other students as she displayed it during gym class earlier that day. With the thought of that tight ass in his head, he walked through the doorway of the locker room and simply forgot to close the door behind him. Reaching inside the shower stalls, he turned on the water to warm up before seeing his locker front and center of the locker room, he walked towards it, bringing his shoe up to the bench and untying it, then the other. He opened his squeaky locker and tossed them inside, making a soft bang as the hit the old locker. Kyle turned, the fact that he was facing the wide open door completely oblivious to him as he untied his gym shorts, getting them undone, he hooked his thumbs inside of the waistband of both his shorts and jockeys.
Cristy Hunter had tried to go back to grading the papers in front of her but without much success. She heard the soft back of the shoes hitting the locker and dropped her pen with a slight start. She turned her head towards the noise and again her heart started beating faster as she saw Kyle standing in front of his locker. The door to it stood wide open, giving her a clear view of the entire locker room, with Kyle standing in the middle in front of his locker, facing the doorway. For a split second her rational mind kicked in and she made just the slightest move to get up and shut the door, mouth opening and almost saying something. But this thought went away almost as soon as it came as she noticed that Kyle was untying his shorts. The pace of her heart quickened as his hands went to the waistband of his shorts and jockeys. Her mouth was watering furiously, she licked her lips in anticipation of what was about to happen. Cristy Hunter turned her body slightly so she didn't have to crane her neck around as much, careful not to make a sound as she did so. Her eyes wide, she peered at the sight before her, and then it happened.
Kyle slide down both shorts and jockeys with swift motion. Picturing it now, Mrs. Hunter could almost see it unfolding in slow motion. The waistbands slide down over the hard waist, down the visible veins that led down to what was to be reveled. Down they came, Kyle slightly bending down with the shorts and jockeys. As he let them go and straightened back up, Mrs. Hunter's hand shot to her mouth to cover the audible gasp she let out at the sight in front of her. The shorts and boxers had fallen to his ankles and Kyle stood straight up. Mrs. Hunters eyes bulged out as she took in the sight of the biggest cock she had ever seen or even imagined. It hung halfway to his knees, it was as big as her arm, and even from this distance she could make out the veins of it as it hung down proudly between his legs. Her eyes glued to the huge package, she tried to take in as much as she could, noticing the huge set of balls that accompanied that massive cock. Much like that monster of a cock, his balls were equally a sight to behold. They looked to be the size of tennis balls as the sack that held them hung halfway down the staggering length of that giant young cock.

Still staring wide eyed, mouth agape, Cristy Hunter had a thousand nasty thoughts fill her mind as she took in the unbelievable sight in front of her. 'Jesus that’s that biggest fucking cock I’ve ever seen Jesus look at that fucking thing Oh my god the things I would do with that big fucking cock Jesus fucking Christ look at the size of those balls I bet threes so much fucking hot sticky baby making cum in those sperm filled balls OH MY GOD!!' Mrs. Hunters mind was going wild, her hand was actually making its way under the table and creeping in-between her legs as she watched. Her mind slightly snapped back to where she was when Kyle kicked the shorts and boxers to the side and started to walk to the shower room. Mrs. Hunter still gawked openly, that monstrous package was bobbing and wagging back and forth with each step he took. Her hand had made its way to her pussy and she was furiously rubbing it through her yoga pants, not even really knowing where she was at she was in such a trance from that horse like cock and balls.
Surprisingly Kyle still hadn't noticed that the door was open and his hot married gym teacher was ogling his huge cock and balls while he undressed in the boys locker room. Finally, he stepped through the locker room door and out of Mrs. Hunters view. She let out an audible gasp as the spell she was under wavered with the beautiful sight in front of her taken away. The hand that was attacking her clit had come up and gone to her chest. She noticed that her heart was beating rapidly, and she was nearly out of breath. "oh my god.." she whispered to herself. The image of what she had just seen was burned in her mind, replaying what she had just seen over and over again. She thought, realizing the rumor she had heard in the locker room about Kyle’s legendary size was true, but not entirely, because that beautiful big young cock she had seen just moments ago must have been bigger than 11 inches, that was for sure, and oh god did she ache to find out for sure.
Mrs. Hunter heard the water in the shower room shut off. She shook her head from side to side once to try to clear the thoughts she was having, with no luck. She froze, listening and watching the door to see what would happen next.

She almost jumped when she heard Kyle’s voice shout from the showers, "Ahhh Mrs. Hunter, are you around?" Her heart leapt in her chest again at the sound of his voice. She pushed her chair back with a loud squeak and stammered out a reply. "Y-Yes Kyle. What is it..?" She stood up after replying, heart racing in her chest as she waited for an answer.
"Um, do you think you could get me a towel, I forgot to grab one" Kyle shouted from the shower.

Mrs. Hunter eyes almost rolled back in her head with delight as she heard Kyle’s question. She cleared her throat and said back. "no problem Kyle, just a sec." She looked to her right and found a stack of towel sitting there, like it was her destiny and everything was in place for the events that were about to happen. She bent her beautiful married ass over and picked one up, straightening back up and taking a deep breath before she took the first step down the path that would completely change her life forever.
Trying to compose herself, she put on a smile, one that didn't seem to hide the nervousness she felt as she walked to the boys locker room, reaching the door and pausing, thinking of how to go about this. She licked her lips again and reached up the hand with the towel in it, holding it out in front of her. Mrs. Hunter took a few steps towards the shower room door and started to speak, "Here's your tow....." she stopped mid sentence.
Kyle had stepped out of the shower room before she could finish her sentence, Mrs. Hunter only a few steps away as Kyle emerged from the door, stopping outside of it, His naked, dripping wet body on Display to Mrs. Hunter from the side. Her eyes immediately darted to the massive package she saw just minutes ago. Mrs. Cristy Hunters pretty blue eyes could not believe what she was seeing, it was even more incredible from closer up. The huge cock that was attached to this young stud seemed to be hanging even lower than before, as did the sack that held those huge young sperm filled balls which looked like it was holding two large eggs in it. Beads of water were running down the gigantic phallus as it bobbed when Kyle came to a stop, Mrs. Hunter watched in awe as a few beads of water dripped from the bulbous head, her eyes trailed up the unbelievable length, passing over the big squiggly pulsing veins, up and up to where the huge veins that connected the powerful organ to the equally powerful young body pulsed like big blue wires under the soft smooth skin of that giant cock. Her mouth gaped open, her speech cutting off abruptly as she gazed, hand still outstretched, holding the towel out, but every ounce of her attention was focused on the beautiful sight before her.
Kyle suddenly swung around, seeming to be almost startled by Mrs. Hunters presence. As he turned, his massive package followed. Mrs. Hunters head turned down slightly, her eyes watching as Kyle’s huge cocks swung around after he did, she watched as more beads of water were flung off of it while the long girthy meat slapped against his thigh, then slowly swung back in front of him like a pendulum, his big balls swung against the insides of his thighs. Mrs. Hunter was in a daze, a dream-like state as she watched this.

A bit surprised, Kyle’s eyebrows went up in a look of surprised when he saw Mrs. Hunter standing there. His eyes went to the outstretched hand holding the towel, not seeming to notice that Mrs. Hunter was thoroughly enjoying the eye candy before her. As Kyle reached out for the towel he spoke, "oh, thanks Mrs. Hunter", as he put his hand on the towel he looked up at her face. For a second he saw right were her eyes had been, saw the look on her face as she ogled his huge package. A grin started to creep into his face every so slightly. But then she jerked her head up quickly, looking back up at his face. Mrs. Hunter took a deep breath through her nose and sort of straightened her back, trying to get her mind under control and snap out of the spell she was under. she managed a dry smile, again the nervousness showing in her face. Realizing both of their hands were on the towel, she let go, Kyle’s hand grasping it. "Oh...um..yeah..no problem" she stammered out, reaching her hand up to twirl at her blonde hair, obviously distraught.

Kyle returned her words with a smile, an almost sly smile. He brought the towel into his body and ran it up his chest, then he grabbed it with both hands and threw it over his head, the towel covering his face and wet hair. He reached his hands up and ran the towel back and forth, drying his wet hair and face. Not seeming to care at all that he stood completely exposed in front of his gym teacher. In fact, he seemed to relish in it.
Mrs. Hunter could not believe her eyes again. She was getting another free view of this young stud in all his glorious nakedness. She watched the towel go to Kyle’s hard chest and then go over his face and hair. Her eyes saw this as an opportunity to ogle that giant package again. She looked down and watched the monstrous cock wiggle and wag back and forth while Kyle dried his face and hair. She was amazed as she watched these massive parts in motion. She wondered what that monster could look like when it was hard, what it would look like splitting open her pussy, her ass. What it would look like gushing cum. She was boiling over, there was no turning back now.

Kyle took the towel from his face, opening his eyes, and then running it back over his hair. His eyes opened to look at Mrs. Hunter standing in front of him. Her eyes were glued to his massive package that was displayed out in front of him. Kyle grinned, taking the towel and putting it around his shoulders. He just stood there and grinned while he watched Mrs. Hunter gaze, pushing his pelvis out just a bit, putting it out in front of him and even more on display for her pretty blue eyes.
Mrs. Hunter couldn't keep it in any longer. she hadn't even noticed that Kyle had quit drying himself and stood there looking at her while she ogled. "Jesus Christ.." she muttered, not even sure if she'd known that she said it out loud. Kyle’s grin widened as he heard her remark. Deciding to be bold, he answered, "I bet that’s alot bigger than your husbands huh?".

Mrs. Hunter looked back up again, only briefly at Kyle’s face as he spoke, this time not seeming to snap out of whatever state she was in, but only looked back down at the gifted package and answered in almost a laugh, "good god yes, that thing is fucking HUGE", not even caring or really knowing that she cursed in front of a student, that was one of the last things on her mind. Mrs. Hunter continued to stare as Kyle spoke again, "You can take a closer look if you want.." both hands holding onto the towel around his shoulders, big young package hanging so low between his legs, licking his lips after the suggestion. The anticipation of the events about to happen making his giant cock stir, almost seeming to grow in front of Mrs. Hunters eyes. Kyle tensed his ab muscles while Mrs. Hunter gazed, wide eyed, down at the monster as Kyle made it twitch and lift slightly. Mrs. Hunter let out a gasp as he did this. She looked up at Kyle’s grinning face, and returned his grin with a sultry smile of her own. Then, looking back down at her prize, she took one step forward, then two, only about a foot away from the young god. She could feel her knees getting weak, like a signal of what she wanted to do, and found herself sinking down, spreading her legs as she got into a full crouch in front of him until she was eye level with the beast.
The monster was even more remarkable up close, she marveled at its size, the veins pulsing under the soft skin, 'my god' she thought, 'this thing isn't even hard yet and look at it!'. She managed to look beyond the massive cock in front of her face and focused on the big hanging sack that held Kyle’s two huge balls. They were at least the size of racquetballs and as she stared harder, she noticed that they were visibly churning, the skin around them rolling around, no doubt brewing the monstrous load that was inside them.

The grin on Kyle’s face disappeared as Mrs. Hunter sunk to her knees. He looked down and saw her pretty blonde head only inches away from his giant package. Mrs. Hunter gasped a "wow..", Kyle closed his eyes momentarily as Mrs. Hunters warm breath spread over his big cock and balls. She took her eyes away from the prize too look up at Kyle, looking back into his eyes with a lustful grin
 
Welcome to all of the new people we have here. It is exciting to see new faces! May you all find what you are looking for here in the Story Ideas board! :)
 
Back
Top