Young, college male seeks female

youngstiffmale

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Posts
428
First off, thanks for taking the time to read my ad, since you are reading this you must have clicked my personal.

Backstory: Well I would describe myself as a pretty fun loving, athletic, and mature young man at the age of 22. I am in my senior year of college, and with my graduate studies pretty much finalized, I have a bit of free time here and there to kill.

What I am looking for: Honestly, I am not into limiting myself in replies (if there are any, sadly.) so I am not going to put a limit on how old you must be, what you must look like, features, etc.; however, I just ask that when you write to me ladies, that you show me some grammar and write more than just a hello. Cougars, young ladies, anywhere between. I would not mind hearing from you.


What you probably want to know about my physically: I am 6'1, 180lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, 4 pack abs. If I get to know you and things go well I have no problem talking on yahoo, skyping on cam, and talking on the phone.


What you may want to know about me personality wise: Ask

thanks for reading!
 
Eh, I believe you've just limited yourself by calling out the MILFs. That's just my 2-cents :rolleyes: I'm not a MILF nor a mom, so good luck!
 
Still looking! Pm me if interested. I could really go for a mature older woman right now....
 
Back
Top