have you ever had mmm 3way

nicknick1

Loves Spam
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Posts
296
like you and a hot guy jacking off another guy hmmm?

i am obviously asking men here but sure won't censor anyone in replying ;)

thanks and happy new years!
 
yes i have had several three ways ,sucking both their cocks and sucking them both at the same time and then having one in my mouth and one in my sissy pussy as i get spit roasted ,my ex boyfriend used to love to invite his best friend over for three way sex and i used to get so turned on just waiting for the friend to arrive and the fun to start .
after a heavy sex session we would end up in bed together and i would suck one while the other might stroke my sissy clit to bring me to orgasm and then i would suck the other until we all fell asleep and we would wake up in the morning with me giving them both a long slow sucking or them giving me a good fucking so three ways are definitely high on my list of things i like .
 
I had some nice fantasies with two man sucking me off and than me doing them, I kinda like that
 
yes i have had several three ways ,sucking both their cocks and sucking them both at the same time and then having one in my mouth and one in my sissy pussy as i get spit roasted ,my ex boyfriend used to love to invite his best friend over for three way sex and i used to get so turned on just waiting for the friend to arrive and the fun to start .
after a heavy sex session we would end up in bed together and i would suck one while the other might stroke my sissy clit to bring me to orgasm and then i would suck the other until we all fell asleep and we would wake up in the morning with me giving them both a long slow sucking or them giving me a good fucking so three ways are definitely high on my list of things i like .

this sounds hot though in mmm there can be no pussy it seems? hmm - but mmf threesomes are hot too - no one will chase away a hot girl after all ;).
 
Yes, one of my first m2m experiences was a 3way. I hooked up with a couple late one night at their house, getting fucked soooo good and getting sucked at the same time. I helped suck the top until he got hard, then submissively got on all fours and got rimmed so thoroughly that i was leaking precum steadily into the other guy's mouth while he sucked me. After working my hole over good with his tongue and fingers, the top finally bred my tight (only fucked once before) ass until he shot deep in me. I was in such ecstasy that i shot a few moments later into the other guy's mouth. I was nervous, as it was one of my first times, but I constantly think about calling them and seeing what other fun we can have! I love getting my ass-pussy rimmed and bred like that...that memory is making my hole ache for a cock right now!
 
lol i am so jealous guys my best that far is...with one guy :) - not that mmm is my ultimate guy but would try it one day perhaps.
 
Yes I have yummy

I've had many 3sums and group fuck. I'm always on the receiving end of cocks. I just love the feeling of two cocks fucking me at the same time One in my mouth and the other in my gay pussy. Both cocks and I have cum at the same time on several occasions

Check my stories here or on menonthenet.com Search name carlbbx3
 
Yes, one of my first m2m experiences was a 3way. I hooked up with a couple late one night at their house, getting fucked soooo good and getting sucked at the same time. I helped suck the top until he got hard, then submissively got on all fours and got rimmed so thoroughly that i was leaking precum steadily into the other guy's mouth while he sucked me. After working my hole over good with his tongue and fingers, the top finally bred my tight (only fucked once before) ass until he shot deep in me. I was in such ecstasy that i shot a few moments later into the other guy's mouth. I was nervous, as it was one of my first times, but I constantly think about calling them and seeing what other fun we can have! I love getting my ass-pussy rimmed and bred like that...that memory is making my hole ache for a cock right now!

you lucky thing , it has made me ache for cock just reading about your adventures honey , i am so jealous that you still keep in touch ,hope you get what you want ,xx
 
Yes yes!!! God they are fun. Especially if your a bottom. Nothing better than being with two cocks.
 
Yes yes!!! God they are fun. Especially if your a bottom. Nothing better than being with two cocks.

Could not agree more! One cock is good, Two cocks are great! I rarely top (if ever) and especially if it's a threesome I have to be a bottom, it feels too good and is too much fun. Two strong men (or more) dominating me makes me a very happy boy!
 
MMM Threeway

I was lucky enough to be in the middle of a MMM threeway about twenty years ago. I had been seeing an older man on a regular basis and he sent me an email one day asking me to come over to be with him and his friend who was visiting from out of town.

I did a lot of cock sucking that day! Plus, I found myself on all fours with my friend's cock in my ass and his friend's cock in my mouth. It was my very first MMM threeway and it was VERY hot!
 
Yes, I have several times

I had been fucking this older guy and he knew I was into BBC. He arranged a 3way with me, him and some 20 year old local black college kid.

I was conflicted on whether to meet up or not. I was trying to be good that day and not cheat on my wife anymore that I already had been.

Yeah that lasted about 5 minutes. I got to his house and as always I just walk in. They were in the living room just chatting like old friends. As far as I knew they had only met 1x before.

On the floor and on the couch, they had laid out some blankets to make it easy on my knees.

I stood in the middle of the room with them on the couch. We made our re-introductions and I just got naked. I was all in.

They both sucked my cock then sucked them. I soon found myself next to the other white guy while our young BBC rimmed me and then fucked us both. I had a great afternoon. I never saw either one of them after that and that saddens me still.
 
I've been in numerous mmm 3 ways. Some have been very intense and pleasurable, a few kinda ho hum and one or two downright weird. Which is to say fantasies don't always live up to reality but on occasion they do.
 
I've had several MMM threesomes. The first one was the best. A guy I had been hooking up with semi-regularly met another guy at a hotel and invited me over. When I walked in the door, the two of them had already started. They undressed me and we spent the next several hours together, kissing, sucking, and licking (no anal).

Another time, a different semi-regular of mine called me and asked if I was up for a threesome with a guy he'd just met. I headed over to his house and he led me to the bedroom where a naked black guy was stroking his huge cock. I stripped down and practically leaped on that hunk of meat, sucking and stroking. The three of us had a great afternoon.

Once I met another guy on a local chat line and he invited me to his place for what he said was a "threesome". When I walked in, there were five or six guys there already--including a uniformed security guard--making out, sucking, and fucking. I quickly got undressed and joined the fun. The security guard (who was also armed, BTW) didn't take off his uniform, but did have his cock out and several of us took turns nursing on it as well as sucking and licking on it together. Hottest scene I've ever been in.

I've been trying to get into another threesome for quite a while, but haven't had any luck for a couple of years now. :(
 
I've done it once and we were all so nervous that it just wasn't very good. I enjoyed giving them both head at one time but everyone was having trouble staying fully hard. It was pretty awkward to be honest. I was hoping to get anal and suck at the same time but kind of chickened out. I ended up being the only one that came and it was by my own hand.
 
Seems like a pretty common desire for a bi guy to want a threesome. I have had several offers but none have worked out. I want to service multiple tops in sooo many ways. Maybe someday
 
Would love to have two cocks in my mouth at the same time, or one each in my mouth and ass.
 
I started with threesomes but have had foursomes and small groups. I my first dp in a threesome and loved it. I'd love to be gangbanged by a large group of guys or centre in a bukkake party.
 
I've done it once with two older gents I met online. Let's just say I was the center of attention :)
 
Back
Top