Young Lesbian Strip Searched in View of Men and Crush

JacksonSG1

Virgin
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Posts
2
Ok,
so I have seen a few strip stories, including in actual books, where a woman is strip searched in view of male correctional officers. That has to be an ordeal, but it just dawned on me, wouldn't it be worse if the woman were gay? Where a man had never seen her nude?

I was thinking of this general story that maybe somebody could run with: A young Ellen Page type of 22-24 years of age gets arrested with some of her friends, including the girl she is majorly attracted to, while at a protest. They are taken to the local police station and ordered to submit to a strip and cavity search. She should display embarrassment at being seen by men, but also find arousal that she tries to hide upon seeing this other young woman stripped and examined.

Note: A small detail that could also be included is bushes. I'm 30, and IDK about everyone else here, but every 22-28 year old woman I've slept with for 5 years or so now doesn't shave. Trim, sometimes, but not shave. Especially because I know a lot of activist women and many view the whole "We're supposed to shave" thing as patriarchal.

So, that's my idea.
 
Would be very sexy if the strip was humiliating , as in a pair of Uber tight jeans needed to be cut off her
 
I like that. Strip search stories are such a fine line to walk. They often tip too far into ridiculousness or downright abuse, but I think that would be a fine touch.
 
Back
Top