Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raindear816 said:
Dangit girl! I got goosebumps, now thyu're really gonna say something about my nipples!

i find myself strangely aroused now

:D ::D :D

Mskey said:
always happy to give a gorgeous woman goosebumps...'specially on her nipples...
does that make me a slut...lol

I LOVE SLUTS!!!!!!!

j/k sweetness ya know i adore ya

Raindear816 said:
the ones we were discussin were more of the ...um kind you keep in your pants;) :p

Like I said
Only so many to go around..................

I ain't that much of a freak!!!:D

Mskey said:
always happy to give a gorgeous woman goosebumps...'specially on her nipples...
does that make me a slut...lol
Oh dear! If you are a slut, then I'm a shameless hussy!

MT_Pitcher said:
Like I said
Only so many to go around..................

I ain't that much of a freak!!!:D
:kiss: darlin, I don't know about your freakyness yet, but...I'm finding out that you are definitely not vanilla;)

MT_Pitcher said:
Now I'm thinking that Dr Pepper song

I'm a slut, you're a slut, wouldn't like be slut too?:D

And I'm thinkin about the kit kat tune...yet different words....

Gimme a dick, gimme a drink, lay me up on top of that sturdy wet bar;)

<~~~~~ Death By Chocolate

hun if you're a shameless hussy we really need to get to know each other better.:devil:

i'm off to the showers ya'll

n i might be hile *wink*

ny volunteers to wash my back or front or sides?

licks key's strategically placed salt, takes another shot of ashleigh, devours key's beautiful limes

walks off singing the carolina water song:

nothin could be finer than my dick in her vagina in the mooooooooooooorning

nothing could be sweeter than your lips around my peter in the mooooooooooornin.

Nothing could be greater than the thought that I just ate her in the mooooooooooooornin

:kiss:es all over ash and key

princejonny said:
i'm off to the showers ya'll

n i might be hile *wink*

ny volunteers to wash my back or front or sides?

licks key's strategically placed salt, takes another shot of ashleigh, devours key's beautiful limes

walks off singing the carolina water song:

nothin could be finer than my dick in her vagina in the mooooooooooooorning

nothing could be sweeter than your lips around my peter in the mooooooooooornin.

Nothing could be greater than the thought that I just ate her in the mooooooooooooornin

:kiss:es all over ash and key
Good morning wonderful people!:cool:

LOL :kiss: pj!
:rose::kiss: key
:kiss: MT

Please forgive me y'all, I was actaully interrupted by Captain Sunshine last night when he came home early :eek: !! There was no time to explain, nor was I coherent enough to do so after getting him into the shower and having a moment to get back to everyone. Funny thing is... I don't feel like the back side of a dog this morning.

Thank you all for a very fun and refreshing evening! We'll have to do this again sometime soon.
-------------------------------------------------------

:rose: MM, thanks for tolerating the highjack! I hope your Friday is the beginning of a great weekend.

:rose: MysteriousRomantic -- if you ever want a Literati partner, I LOVE IT! Don't get there often these days because I just haven't had time. But if you see me here on Lit, and need a little word fix, let me know. I'm blonde_reality@yahoo.com
I hope that things improve for you.

*BLURT*

Ok pal, for some reason you said, "good night" without saying hello. Is that supposed to mean something? No I'm not being paranoid! [ONCE AGAIN THIS IS TO NO ONE HERE]

*END BLURT*

Raindear816 said:
Good morning wonderful people!:cool:

LOL :kiss: pj!
:rose::kiss: key
:kiss: MT

Please forgive me y'all, I was actaully interrupted by Captain Sunshine last night when he came home early :eek: !! There was no time to explain, nor was I coherent enough to do so after getting him into the shower and having a moment to get back to everyone. Funny thing is... I don't feel like the back side of a dog this morning.

Thank you all for a very fun and refreshing evening! We'll have to do this again sometime soon.
-------------------------------------------------------

:rose: MM, thanks for tolerating the highjack! I hope your Friday is the beginning of a great weekend.

:rose: MysteriousRomantic -- if you ever want a Literati partner, I LOVE IT! Don't get there often these days because I just haven't had time. But if you see me here on Lit, and need a little word fix, let me know. I'm blonde_reality@yahoo.com
I hope that things improve for you.

*BLURT*

Ok pal, for some reason you said, "good night" without saying hello. Is that supposed to mean something? No I'm not being paranoid! [ONCE AGAIN THIS IS TO NO ONE HERE]

*END BLURT*

stumbles in semi-coherent after a "hard" night of Ashleigh hots and key's limes.

it was absolutely my pleasure sweet ash. nd yes we do need to do a regular tequila night hunni...it was a blast

:kiss:es all over sweetness

:kiss:es for my sweet key too

PJ

princejonny said:
stumbles in semi-coherent after a "hard" night of Ashleigh hots and key's limes.

it was absolutely my pleasure sweet ash. nd yes we do need to do a regular tequila night hunni...it was a blast

:kiss:es all over sweetness

:kiss:es for my sweet key too

PJ
Thanks hunny~ Do you work today? I hope your Friday is filled with happiness and if you can manage them.... :devil: MIND RIPPING ORGASMS;)
:kiss:es baby

Raindear816 said:
Thanks hunny~ Do you work today? I hope your Friday is filled with happiness and if you can manage them.... :devil: MIND RIPPING ORGASMS;)
:kiss:es baby

yes i work today...always seem to wake up way too early on days i work.

and many many mind ripping orgasms to you today and all weekend gorgeous.

I Know I will have some to pieces of you <evilflirtygrin>

licks ash's belly button for traces of tequila, tugs on her navel ring and thinks:

"now where did that lil vixen hide that lime?"

:heart: and :kiss:es

pj

edit: gawd i love waking up to your AV

Damn... leave it to me to pass out BEFORE the party!! :rolleyes:

I hate workin so damn hard that I miss my online playtime!!

I'll miss my daughter this weekend.... but I'll be glad for a bit of "mommy time"....

Noooowwwwww... where's my "Butter Nipple"????

TGIF, ya'll!!! :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
Damn... leave it to me to pass out BEFORE the party!! :rolleyes:

I hate workin so damn hard that I miss my online playtime!!

I'll miss my daughter this weekend.... but I'll be glad for a bit of "mommy time"....

Noooowwwwww... where's my "Butter Nipple"????

TGIF, ya'll!!! :kiss:

pouring it on my chest for you now sweet liza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back