Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
intothewoods said:
Tease!!! That's the last time I fall for that old nail through the frenum piercing trick again! Sheesh. :D

I'll just have to think of some other trick for smart girls such as you....

:devil:

Shankara20 said:

(click pics)

Very nice!!

That is a much larger split-ring than the one I have, I bet it feels good...

..but I'm not sure what the chain and padlock are accomplishing, except for looks?

Shankara20 said:
BODY PLAY!

(click pics)

:p

Ouch!

I rarely see a pic of a cock I would not want in my mouth.

But this qualifies, it looks like that must hurt the little innocent cock, whatever the man attached may think.

Shankara20 said:
I'll just have to think of some other trick for smart girls such as you....

:devil:

I told the guy that wants to do this to me when he does suspension that I see I will let him then do this to me. Now I hope he doesn't get any ideas to do the suspension.

Side note Shank any issues on healing up or other things I should be aware of if and when this happens to me??

shy slave said:
Ouch!

I rarely see a pic of a cock I would not want in my mouth.

But this qualifies, it looks like that must hurt the little innocent cock, whatever the man attached may think.
I am attracted to the idea of doing some beading like that on my cock, but don't expect I'll ever do it. I'm attracted to the idea of the feel, not so much the look....

"I rarely see a pic of a cock I would not want in my mouth" we do agree on that my dear shy :p

I now know I am really craving a beautiful cock.

I was channel hopping and found an old re-run of the film 'Turner & Hooch' with a very young Tom Hanks.

The clip I saw was Tom Hanks trying to get the dog to have a bath. He is wrestling the dog into the bathroom, Tom is wearing ordinary black briefs.

In one shot he is one his hands and knees with his back to the camera. That perfect shot of how the material shaped around his ass was perfect. You could see how the material sloped downwards covering his balls, before curling upwards around his cock (a shot unseen, but imagined).

In a split second I could imagine his balls hanging into that material and more to the point imagine my face and mouth pressed up against them whilst he was in that position.

FFS Tom Hanks!! I must be in desperate need to be laid.

Hopefully it was a body double and I wasn't really imagining his balls and pants against my face :eek:

Shank, pretty soon I will look at your cock nailed to that board and start to wonder how that frenum piercing would feel against the very tip of my tongue.....

Shankara20 said:
I am attracted to the idea of doing some beading like that on my cock, but don't expect I'll ever do it. I'm attracted to the idea of the feel, not so much the look....

"I rarely see a pic of a cock I would not want in my mouth" we do agree on that my dear shy :p

We have alot in common, both cock obsessed, at times you want to hurt them and I always want to lick them better.

We would make a great team ;)

leeroy jenkins said:

I told the guy that wants to do this to me when he does suspension that I see I will let him then do this to me. Now I hope he doesn't get any ideas to do the suspension.

Side note Shank any issues on healing up or other things I should be aware of if and when this happens to me??

I assume you are talking about a frenum piercing and not a nailing :D
A frenum piercing is a rather easy one to deal with. Getting it done feels a lot like piercing an ear. Make sure to do the salt water soaks and keep it clean, use a condom for sex until fully healed and don't play with it till it is healed - including keeping your masturbating to easy-does-it strokes for awhile. Once healed they are great fun.

:nana:

Shankara20 said:
I assume you are talking about a frenum piercing and not a nailing :D
A frenum piercing is a rather easy one to deal with. Getting it done feels a lot like piercing an ear. Make sure to do the salt water soaks and keep it clean, use a condom for sex until fully healed and don't play with it till it is healed - including keeping your masturbating to easy-does-it strokes for awhile. Once healed they are great fun.

OOppsy I screwed up he wants to nail my scrot to a piece of wood... Though I had this weird thought of maybe getting my nipples pierced because of some of the stuff I saw at the fetish event last night. Not sure I need to make my nipples more sensitive though.

shy slave said:
I now know I am really craving a beautiful cock.

I was channel hopping and found an old re-run of the film 'Turner & Hooch' with a very young Tom Hanks.

The clip I saw was Tom Hanks trying to get the dog to have a bath. He is wrestling the dog into the bathroom, Tom is wearing ordinary black briefs.

In one shot he is one his hands and knees with his back to the camera. That perfect shot of how the material shaped around his ass was perfect. You could see how the material sloped downwards covering his balls, before curling upwards around his cock (a shot unseen, but imagined).

In a split second I could imagine his balls hanging into that material and more to the point imagine my face and mouth pressed up against them whilst he was in that position.

FFS Tom Hanks!! I must be in desperate need to be laid.

Hopefully it was a body double and I wasn't really imagining his balls and pants against my face :eek:

Shank, pretty soon I will look at your cock nailed to that board and start to wonder how that frenum piercing would feel against the very tip of my tongue.....

christ! shy! now I all hot and bothered!!!

*sounds of Shank trying to enter Netflix.com to order 'Turner & Hooch' with right hand while left hand is busy between his legs...*

shy slave said:
We have alot in common, both cock obsessed, at times you want to hurt them and I always want to lick them better.

We would make a great team ;)

shall we gang up on him while you are on your trip??? or do you need him all to yourself :D

leeroy jenkins said:
OOppsy I screwed up he wants to nail my scrot to a piece of wood... Though I had this weird thought of maybe getting my nipples pierced because of some of the stuff I saw at the fetish event last night. Not sure I need to make my nipples more sensitive though.

I have my scrot pierced (6 right now) but never been nailed - yet. I know it can be done and is safe if the person with the hammer know what the hell he is doing.

Nipple piercing :D :p :p . I just stretched mine to 10ga and will go to 8ga, hopefully, in the next 60 days.

Shankara20 said:
shall we gang up on him while you are on your trip??? or do you need him all to yourself :D

If you really think I would let you hurt his beautiful cock....

Then again, if you really think he would let either of us hurt his beautiful cock.....LOL

I once accidentally scraped my teeth on it. The instant hard slap I got was a shock.

But, later I decided I like the slap so much I 'accidentally' scraped it again. Sadly he guessed and threatened me with a cock free mouth if I ever tried to con him again.

Shank, I think your great, but keep your mind away from his cock...his cock is mine, mine, mine, mine!!

Well, he actually thinks it is his, so keep this secret, ok?

Shankara20 said:
christ! shy! now I all hot and bothered!!!

*sounds of Shank trying to enter Netflix.com to order 'Turner & Hooch' with right hand while left hand is busy between his legs...*

Just trying to help

*looks innocent*

shy slave said:

I loved playing with my ex's piercing. He'd wear a ring, and i used to love to stick my tounge thru it and tease the frenum stroking it softly. And some times when I was feeling brave I would bite on the ring and pull it just a bit, then let go and watch his cock fall, and then bounce again from the excitement. I really loved that piercing.

the captians wench said:
I loved playing with my ex's piercing. He'd wear a ring, and i used to love to stick my tounge thru it and tease the frenum stroking it softly. And some times when I was feeling brave I would bite on the ring and pull it just a bit, then let go and watch his cock fall, and then bounce again from the excitement. I really loved that piercing.

oh god - between you and shy I'll need to go get the tissue before long....

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back