The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: If I lose my benefits because my dingbat HR person can't get it together and do her damn job, I'm just warning you now: I am going to lose. my. shit.

It'll be awkward.

:mad:
 
Make a pizza?
Order a pizza.

Making is easy...
But I feel like poo...
And ordering is expensive...
But I feel like poo...
and I've still got to wash the mixer's stuff from yesterday....

Uuuuuugghhh...
 
Make a pizza?
Order a pizza.

Making is easy...
But I feel like poo...
And ordering is expensive...
But I feel like poo...
and I've still got to wash the mixer's stuff from yesterday....

Uuuuuugghhh...

Order. Less effort and you can just lay in misery until the pizza guy gets there, and then scare him.
 
Awww that's sweet but seriously I sound like a 94 yr old woman who smoked since 12 yrs old.

A deeper Phyllis Diller.




LT:
I only want 3 more followers and then I can start my contest.
Pleeeease? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

*gives puppyeyes to lit folk*

Send me a link.

Dammit. I dont think my feet are going to let me wear my boots!

I will rub yer feetsies for you.
 
I don't wanna go out.

I want to stay right here, in my cozy little rabbit hole and vegetate.

You can't make me go out.....

Fine!

I'll put some jeans on and be there in twenty.
 
"Would it be too much to ask to have a pretty girl spread-eagle on my bed when I get home, naked and ready to be devoured?"
 
Not if I steal all of your jeans!!!

Ha! Had a pair hidden. :p


LT~

Home again. The bunny is secured in his hutch. I'm in my warm and fuzzies. Time to go experiment for dinner. My charge has been forewarned.

Bwahahahahaha.

*slinks off to cook*
 
Do I attempt to repair the transmission in the dark? The Magic 8 Ball says ... Nothing. It is an inanimate object.
 
LT: After building up a somewhat decent sweat from a work out, taking the dog out in board shorts and only a leather jacket covering a sports bra when its 37 degrees out...not my best idea....
 
Her head tilts to the side as she raises an eyebrow. Vail was correct. She had no idea what she meant.

@FHD I dunno about that lol. It's more like it was really freaking cold :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top