Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that I left a slip of paper with pending story titles on the table next to wear our company sat. I'm sure he read the intriguing titles and is now pondering the content.

200 submissions

I have reached 200 submissions as oggbashan with 2 stories submitted at the end of 2012 but posted today, 1 January 2013.

An aim is to have 200 story submissions by the end of 2013.

But only one of the two new stories has had a vote.

A ONE.

Not a good omen for the New Year. :D

I have reached 200 submissions as oggbashan with 2 stories submitted at the end of 2012 but posted today, 1 January 2013.

A ONE.

Story number 158 came out for me today. I'm happy to say that it has a few more votes than one.

Good luck Ogg and I think you meant to say you would have 300 stories by the end of this year.

A ONE.

Congrats on the 200 submissions!! (We are celebrating that right? By the end of your post I wasn't sure if you were happy or what.) :eek: :confused:

Story number 158 came out for me today. I'm happy to say that it has a few more votes than one.

Good luck Ogg and I think you meant to say you would have 300 stories by the end of this year.

300? That's not likely.

It has taken me ten years to reach 200.

Not everyone needs to be encouraged to do a particular thing. Sometimes it's more kind to say they might be better off investing their time and effort in something else.

Not everyone needs to be encouraged to do a particular thing. Sometimes it's more kind to say they might be better off investing their time and effort in something else.

You are wise grasshopper... ;)

In all seriousness, your comments are perfect. While you might be redirecting them away from something they otherwise want to pursue, you are not critical or defeating. Rather your words are diplomatic and encouraging themselves. And wise.

Everything I've ever learned about women fits neatly inside a brain the size of a pistachio nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back