That Threesome Question Again

IcariusInHiding

Literotica Guru
So this is probably quite a common question, so apologies for that, but any advice would be well appreciated!

My girlfriend and I have had one MFF threesome before, and we'd love to do it again (and again, and again, and again). Unfortunately we're not quite sure how to go about finding women to join us. The one we had was a drunken party thing, which hasn't repeated itself since, sadly. We've tried internet hookups a couple of times, but they always seem to fall through.

For context, we're in our early twenties at university in the UK. She's bisexual, I'm straight. We have one friend who seems very interested, but my girlfriend isn't comfortable with her, since she seems the type to get over-attached afterwards.

So I guess the question is, how can we find a partner around our age (fairly; 19-34ish is the range we'd be most comfortable with) to join us?

you're right, it does come up. but that's OK!

at university, i would think your best bet honestly is to find someone that you know socially. this may be someone new or someone you already know who can accept that it's a sexual, not romantic, relationship, which certainly sounds like the one person you considered isn't a fit.

however, it might be worth testing the waters in that context, making explicitly clear it's a FWB arrangement.

most of the time people recommend trying a few sites for this. adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.

ed

As you're in the UK, if you can't find anyone in your social circle then I'd recommend a site called fabswingers (dot co dot uk). It's free (there are higher levels of paid membership but the free level allows you to do everything you need unlike some sites).

you're right, it does come up. but that's OK!

at university, i would think your best bet honestly is to find someone that you know socially. this may be someone new or someone you already know who can accept that it's a sexual, not romantic, relationship, which certainly sounds like the one person you considered isn't a fit.

however, it might be worth testing the waters in that context, making explicitly clear it's a FWB arrangement.

most of the time people recommend trying a few sites for this. adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.

ed

Thank you! Sounds like solid advice.

As you're in the UK, if you can't find anyone in your social circle then I'd recommend a site called fabswingers (dot co dot uk). It's free (there are higher levels of paid membership but the free level allows you to do everything you need unlike some sites).

I've heard of fabswingers, I might try it out. Cheers!

adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.
That said, one can occasionally have luck with a free membership on AFF, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for a couple looking for a woman to join them.

I second the recommendation for swinger sites, though I can't recommend any sites personally.

In certain other circles what you're looking for (a bisexual woman for a threesome with a man and another bisexual woman) is called a unicorn because of how rare and difficult to find they are. All I can offer in terms of advice is to keep looking, don't get disheartened and don't give up.

Are you still in touch with the person you had the drunked threesome with at the party?

In certain other circles what you're looking for (a bisexual woman for a threesome with a man and another bisexual woman) is called a unicorn because of how rare and difficult to find they are. All I can offer in terms of advice is to keep looking, don't get disheartened and don't give up.

Are you still in touch with the person you had the drunked threesome with at the party?

I'm afraid not. We won't be seeing her again in all probability. Thanks for the encouragement! Quite frankly I'm surprised it's so rare to find.

Post an ad on Craigslist? Start inviting cute girls over to hot tub? Good luck!

If you try Craigslist just be prepared to be spammed like crazy. One of my male friends said he met a quality FWB on there but he had to weed out spam bots and phonies for a long time.

Back