a Shadowrun escort service

Boom Boom sat as the others left and went into the tent. Lord highbrow walked closer to her. Looking down at her.

"How are you going to get out of this?" He asked Boom Boom

"You tell me?" She asked him

"We let you go. You get the researcher and the scroll. Bring the scroll to us. We'll deal with the Megacorp. You keep the research student." The mage suggested.

"That deal sucks!" Boom Boom exclaimed.

Lord Highbrow shrugged his shoulders "To bad, I hold all the cards."

"How do you know we won't run off with the scroll once we have it?" Boom Boom asked.

"I'm going to keep two of your friends as hostages. The young girl and the shapeshifter. If you don't return I'll kill them." The Lord stated.

"You suck!" Boom Boom said knowing he had out foxed her. She would not leave team members behind to be killed.

"And speaking of sucking. You will also spend tonight in my tent, doing just that. I always wanted to sleep with a high priced hooker." He laughed.
 
The four of them waited a little longer to see if Boom Boom would return to join them. Black Cat was the first to speak up.

"I don't like this at all."

Blossom tilted her head for a moment before she sat down beside black Cat, folding her hands together on top his right shoulder before resting her chin on top of her hands.

"What's bothering you now? Your aura has darken a bit since we got here."

Black Cat raised an eyebrow for a moment as he glanced sideways towards the mystic, but he didn't move. For some reason, her presence was comforting right now. The other two sat up on their cots, watching him.

"Something smells fishy about all this. I will say this, no matter what happens, I am making sure this run gets done. No army is going to stand in my way."

"What do you mean?"

He smirked for a moment, shaking his head.

"I don't trust that guy at all. Even if he lets us go, I seriously doubt that will be the last we see of him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is not right here."

Blossom smiled and leaned up, patted his shoulder lightly.

"Get some sleep, leader. You'll need it."

He nodded lightly for a moment before he shifted, strecthing out on the cot. However Blossom didn't move away, she just laid down beside the elf. As she snuggled up against him, trying to give him some comfort, he just closed his eyes to try and sleep.
 
Black Cat finally went to sleep, but as he dreamed he had a visitor, Blossom.

“What are you doing here?” He asked her while they both stood in a field of wild flowers.

“You probably forgot, but I’m an Astral Lover” Blossom explained.

“Spirit sex” He replied, using another more common name for astral love making.

“Yes, Sexual energy is one of the most powerful form of energy available to living beings. If you apply that energy, such as in sexual healing. Sexual energy can be converted into creative & healing energy.” Blossom explained.

“MMM” Black Cat replied not wanting to commit to anything.

“You see, the coupling of two people has a very deep significance: the ego evaporates in this assimilation. A person who really understands the essence of this unity, of this longing for love and oneness, can also comprehend the meaning of many things. A person is united in intercourse: his identity merges with that of the other person, and they become one.” Blossom exclaimed in excitement. “I miss it. And ask you to join with me, so I can enjoy these positive connections and increase my true power.”

“So your magic power is increased in this way?” Black Cat asked.

“Yes” Blossom answered.

“Ok, but I’m only doing this because we might need a good spell from you” Black Cat answered a little bit tongue and cheek.

“What forms shall we take? I can be any woman you desire or we can be just be pure energy, glowing lights? We can make love anywhere… in this field, or on another planet… anywhere or anytime. Just tell me what you prefer” Blossom asked eager to please Black Cat.

Meanwhile

Boom Boom was making the best of a bad situation. One of the last things she wanted to do was have sex with Lord Highbrow. But she figured she needed to take one for the team. She knew a few tricks to make it last the least amount of time as possible.

First trick was to seem hungry and enthusiastic. So with no hesitation, she pulled open Lord Highbrow’s pants.

“I LOVE COCK” Boom Boom moaned. She actually did love cock, so she was not really too much acting.

“You are such a SLUT” The mage moaned as Boom Boom pulled out his cock. She eagerly sucked the soft tip and held the base firmly in her fingers. His cock didn't stay soft for long as Boom Boom worked her tongue around the head and down his shaft. Precum oozed onto her skilled tongue and Boom Boom savored the sweet taste, excitedly working her lips down to the base of his cock. Lord Highbrow jammed his cock deeper and forced her to gag on him. He loved that and moaned louder as she gagged. She was a super slut and watching her suck his cock was affirmation of his power over her. It took almost no time before he was desperate to cum.

Boom Boom relentlessly sucked, her head bouncing up and down as she hungrily sucked him. Her hand cupped his balls and her other hand gripped his shaft, her hand following her mouth and wanking him as though her life depended on it. Lord Highbrow gripped Boom Boom’s hair and she moaned in pain as he gripped harder. He was so close to cumming, he needed to explode in her sweet, young mouth. She was such a good cock sucker. He couldn't believe how deeply she was sucking him now. He knew he was going to explode soon as Boom Boom sucked even harder and faster.

“OHHHHHH!” He moaned.

“Mmmm feed me your cum, fucking cum in my slutty mouth!” Boom Boom cried out.

Lord Highbrow didn't need any more encouragement and yelled as his hot cum sprayed into Boom Boom's throat. He could feel the movements of her mouth as she swallowed the first spurt and the second. He pulled his cock back and spray the remaining cum on her face. He shuddered as he finished cumming.

“You are not allowed to clean up. I want your friends to see what a slut you are.” High Lord ordered.

Boom Boom swallowed the cum in her mouth “Mmm, alllllll gone. Am I a good girl?” Boom Boom asked playfully whispered, a devilish glint in her eye.

Lord Highbrow frantically fastened his trousers and straightened himself. Boom Boom knew an old man like Lord Highbrow was done after such a big cum. But she was not counting on what happened next.

“You are a crazy bitch!” Lord Highbrow whispered. Then he forcefully grabbing her breasts. “I'm going to whip you and spank you… so hard, you’ll not be able to sit for a week!”

Oops, the guy was into SM shit. That could go on all night, and she did not need the bruises. Boom Boom did what she had to. She used her half nymph power to became awesomely beautiful. Her beauty stunned the mage as he just stared at her dumbfounded. Boom Boom got up and put a blindfold over his eyes.

She had only a minute, so she quickly looked on his desk for a potion to help her. She found it. A sleeping potion. While he was stunned she forced him to drink the potion. He slumped over, asleep. She laid him down on his cot, took off the blindfold and pulled the blankets over him. She went to sleep too, hoping he would not remember what happened that night.
 
Black Cat was familiar with Astral sex, but he had never participated in it before. The desire or the chance had never come up before. Now he had Blossom offering it to him, obviously very eager to please him. He would be a fool to pass up such an offer, though he was still cautious about it. It would be a big disappointment to Blossom if she was turned down, so he decided to go for it.

"Alright, you've convinced me to join you."

Blossom smiled and clapped her hands together for a moment.

"Have you decided what you wanted to do then?"

He nodded for a moment.

"Pure energy sounds like something fun, but go easy on me. This will be my first time."

Blossom giggled for a moment, but she nodded. With a bit of coaching from her, Black Cat was able to manipulated his astral form to the point they were soon melding together. As they flowed together, the pleasure building was like the ebb and flow of water. As the waves of pleasure built to a climax, they would burst with bright energy before coming down once more.

Together, the two achieved multiple orgasms, going well through half the night before Blossom finally pulled away. Though she was spent, she was very happy. She gave Black Cat one last kiss for a moment.

"Thank you for that. I hope we can do it again sometime, but we should get some rest now."

"Of course. Sleep well."

Black Cat watched her fade away before he too was returned to his own body. He drifted into a deep sleep as Blossom curled up a little tighter to him.
 
The Next Morning

Boom Boom was awake before the high magician. She woke him up by sucking on his hard cock.

“MMMM, do you mind... master… I’d love another mouthful of your cum” Boom Boom moaned in lust. Lord Highbrow could not remember much of what happened the night before. But he did remember squirting a big load all over the slut’s face.

“MMMM make it quick” He ordered. Boom Boom increased the stroking and sucking on his cock. The old man came with grunt and squirted his load into Boom Boom’s mouth.

A little while later

Moonshine, Raksha, Blossom, and Black Cat were awoken early in the morning and paraded out of their tent. They were forced over to the same open area where they had been questioned the night before. Boom Boom was standing there already.

“Well good morning, i hope you all slept well” Boom Boom said to the four of them.

Blossom had a rosy glow about her from the astral sex she had the night before.

“Oh you didn’t…” Boom Boom accused Blossom. Blossom replied with a wink and Boom Boom groaned “OH YOU DID!”

"Hey, what did you do last night?” Blossom asked trying to change the subject.

Lord Ryan Highbrow came into the open area and answered for Boom Boom “She got fucked and used as my cum bucket… just like the dirty whore she is!”

Boom Boom said nothing and just bowed her head taking the verbal abuse.

“So here is the deal Boom Boom made last night. Black Cat, Blossom, and Boom Boom will get the researcher and the scroll in Goldendale. They will bring the scroll to me and I’ll deal with the Megacorp. You will get to keep the research student." Lord Highbrow explained.

"That deal sucks!" Blossom exclaimed.

Lord Highbrow shrugged his shoulders "Too bad."

"What happens to us?" Moonshine asked looking over to Raksha.

"You will stay here as leverage until Boom Boom brings me the scroll." The Lord stated.

“You are going to hold me as leverage?” Raksha asked, but it sound more like a threat.

“Raksha and Moonshine please be good and stay. We’ll be back soon.” Boom Boom asked “And since they are being so nice, Lord Highbrow, how about a few of your elite weapons to help us with this mission?” Boom Boom suggested.

“Like what?” He asked

“Two of the Onotari Urban Rifles, and one of the Shiwase Arms Tactical Model 69, anti-material sniper rifle” Black Cat suggested “Oh and all our other stuff back.”

“Deal” Lord Highbrow agreed.
 
Black Cat raised an eyebrow for a moment at how quickly HighBrow agreed to part with some of his equipment, but he did say anything. That was another reason that the elf didn't trust the man, he was being way too accommodating. The shadow runner had one more trick up his sleeve to test the guy.

"Since you probably want the scroll as soon as possible, we going to need a set of wheels. Got anything you want to let us have?"

Lord Highbrow smiled and nodded.

"Just follow me."

The magician took a moment to talk to one of his men, who nodded and went off in a nother direction. He motioned for the small group to follow him, leading them through the maze of the camp to their rather large motor pool. There were many types of military vehicles there, one of which he led them to at the far end of the motor pool. It was a very heavily armored hummer with a mounted machine gun on top.

"Here, you can use this vehicle. I'll even throw in two thousand rounds of ammo for the .50 machine. The control system is in the rear seat behind the driver."

Lord Highbrow opened the back door to show a small computer terminal setup on the back of the driver's seat. A joystick was set up to operate the mounted weapon, a small view screen showing the gun camera mounted beneath it.

"The system is already calibrated for you, with the manuals in the back. And here are your things."

Two soldiers had arrived carrying only Black Cat, Boom Boom, and Blossom's stuff. They opened the back hatch and arranged them inside before closing it and going on their way.

Moonshine pouted and stayed close to Rakasha.

"Aww, I wanted to go and have an adventure."

Black Cat shook his head softly with a slight smile.

"No, you will be fine here. Lord Highbrow will make sure your stay is pleasant, won't you?"

The magician smiled.

"Of course I will. Try not to take too long."

Black Cat sighed and nodded. This guy was not to be trusted. He didn't say anything more, just climbing into the driver's seat and starting up the vehicle. When they got far enough away, he was going to go over everything with a fine tooth comb.
 
Blossom, Black Cat and Boom Boom drove out for the make shift armed camp in a hurry.

"This vehicle is amazing! Score!" Boom Boom observed.

“That was too easy!” Black Cat said with worry and doubt in his voice.

“What?” Boom Boom gasped “You didn’t need to sleep with that asshole. That was hard work.” She pointed out.

“He is right Boom Boom. Think about it” Blossom said from the backseat agreeing with Black Cat.

“What is not right here, is you two having dream sex!” Boom Boom said jealousy in her voice.

“Boom Boom, let’s not make a mountain out of a mole hill. It meant nothing.” Blossom countered “It was too easy to get all this stuff. Something is not right.”

“Mole hills? are you are talking about the size of your tits compare to mine?” Boom Boom asked.

“Meow! Cat fight” Black Cat said

Boom Boom looked over to him. Took a deep breath and sighed "I'm acting like a shit?" Both Black Cat and Blossom nodded their heads.

"Sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I agree something does not smell right here. Like this gas guzzling vehicle we have, given to us by eco-freaks.” Boom Boom pointed out.

Black Cat had an idea why Boom Boom reacted the way she did. She actually liked him and was jealous of Blossom. But he did not need to say anything about it now.

“I’m pulling over in 10 mins so we can search the car.” Black Cat told Blossom and Boom Boom.

10 Mins later

As Black Cat and Blossom searched the car, Boom Boom looked over the weapons they had been given.

“Check this out” Boom Boom said to Black Cat and Blossom as she looked over the manual on the Shiawase Arms Tactical Model 69. “The Model 69 is an anti-materiel rifle designed for prolonged field use. The lightweight construction allows a rifle team to carry the weapon for longer distances than competing designs, and its integrated electronics suite ensures that units can utilize the weapon as an intelligence asset as well. Shiawase Arms has developed a tactical commlink that utilizes the long length of the weapon’s housing to conceal a long range antenna and the batteries required to run it for three days. The weapon is also fitted with a conventional telescopic sight. It comes with a Bipod, Electronic Firing, Smartlink, Weapon Commlink. Man... I think I'm in love!!” Boom Boom gushed over the weapon.

Then she looked over the “Onotari Urban Rifles”. She read aloud from their manual too. “Ultimate expression of a high-powered small arm. The rifle is designed to be a versatile weapon for all manner of military and security forces, with extensive testing conducted by teams protecting pipelines through Kurdistan and Iraq. The weapon utilizes caseless ammunition technology to help reduce the recoil generated by the large rounds. The weapon also features a laser sight as an aiming aid and has attaching points for more advanced electronic options.”

Black Cat and Blossom found 3 bug/tracking devices in the vehicle. They removed them all and then the team got back in the Hummer and was moving again.

“What is that shit up to?” Boom Boom asked about Lord Highbrow. Everyone suggested theories. 1) He had made a bad deal with the drug company and needed them to succeed, 2) he was going double cross them in the end and get all the stuff back anyhow, 3) he was using the gear to track them and once the scroll was found they'd all be surrounded and killed. There was no clear proof for any theory suggested so they continued on their way. They were following the old highway 12 that headed south and west. At Elk pass, Boom Boom made Black Cat stop the car.

"Let's go cross country... just to be less predictable."

Black Cat agreed and they cut across the country side on a dirt road. It would shorten the trip and perhaps throw off any traps Lord Highbrow had set up.

The off-road part of the trip was beautiful. They traveled down the eastern slope of the valley and passed fields of baled hay, big weathered barns, corrals with the jagged Cascades for a backdrop. Wildfires had blazed through a few of the valleys in years past, so the burn areas were bright green with new growth.

They drove next to the Mc Call Glacier with tall snow-covered peaks behind the Glacier. By night fall, the team had made it over the Cispus pass and drove into the small town called Cispus.

Cispus was a welcoming town with a reputation for amazing art, and food. The downtown area had several art galleries, few places to grab a bite and one hotel.

"Eat and then sleep?" Boom Boom suggested.
 
Black Cat opened his mouth for a moment at the suggestion before frowning. He sighed for a moment knowing that they probably still weren't safe completely from Lord Highbrow.

"That sounds like a good idea, but go on without me. Grab something for me and then get a room."

Boom Boom frowned for a moment, looking at Blossom. The mystic seemed to understand, nodding. Black Cat reached out and stopped Boom Boom as she grabbed the new rifle.

"Leave it. Just take a handgun and knife with your two. Just take some clothes to change into."

Black Cat could see the worry in their faces, but he just waved them on. Once they left, he locked the doors behind them. Making sure he had a wireless signal, he jacked into the local network. He found himself in the same room before, Drake stretched out in a patch of sun coming through a virtual window. Black Cat chuckled for a moment seeing the AI.

"You know that's fake."

The cat opened one eye to look at the runner for a moment before closing his eye again.

"What do you want this time?"

Black Cat dropped into a virtual couch, draping a foot over one armrest with his other foot on the floor. He took a moment to look around the room before answering. It was a solid cube with no doors, the sun-lit window being the only opening in the mostly barren room.

"I was needing you to scrub some equipment of any programs attached that would allow anyone to track or access us from the outside. I'm not the expert in that stuff, and it's kinda urgent."

The cat rolled over on his back, lifting his legs into the air for a moment before relaxing them.

"The cost is going to be you have to report in and tell me everything you've been doing on a daily basis till the end of this job."

Black Cat blinked for a moment a moment and smirked.

"Since when are you interested my life?"

The AI opened his eyes and angled his head so that he was looking at the shadow runner upside down.

"I've been bored lately. Call it my way of relieving my boredom. Now are you going to do it?"

Black Cat sighed for a moment.

"Of course I am. I would be stupid not to."

The cat disappeared from sight, seeming leaving a wake of swirling dust in his place. He reappeared a couple of minutes later, sitting upright as he licked off his right paw.

"Looks like there was some nasty programs over all your stuff. Tracking, attack programs, whoever you pissed off, must have been pretty bad. The attack programs would have been a problem only if you had tried to remove them. All your equipment is cleaned and secure. I can't have my favorite play toy dying on me just yet. Now shoo till tomorrow."

Black Cat rolled his eyes for a moment before disconnecting the connection and getting out of the truck. After locking it up, he decided to skip the restaurant since he gold the girls to get him some food and went to the hotel, grabbing a room for them. He decided to tell them what he had done to their equipment, but he was just going to say he had a contact clean their stuff.

Once in the hotel room, he stripped and got into the shower. He leaned back against the wall of the small shower, letting the hot water run over him.
 
Boom Boom and Blossom made it to the hotel room and heard the shower running.

“Just stay here. I’ll check on Black Cat” Boom Boom told Blossom.

“No, you don’t. I’ll check on him” Blossom said back to Boom Boom.

“Ok… you just "mind fucked" him. It is my turn” Boom Boom explained. “Now relax, we’ll be out of the shower soon” Boom Boom said with a naughty grin.

Boom Boom slipped quietly into the bathroom, took off her cloth, and pulled back the shower curtain.

“You know … I still have not thanked you for saving me!!” Boom Boom said as she got in the shower with him.

“Which time??” Black Cat asked as his cock started to get the idea that it was going to get to feel the inside of Boom Boom’s wonderful pussy again.

“The last time” Boom Boom giggled as Black Cat’s cock got big and hard. “Can you wash me?” Boom Boom asked. Black Cat came over soaping up his hands and sliding them over Boom Boom’s big breasts and then had her turn around and slide over her smooth sexy back. His hands slide around her waist and then up to her heavy breasts again.

Boom Boom felt Black Cat rub his dick against her soapy ass cheeks. He took her breasts in his hands and stroked her sensitive nipples and gently squeezed her big jugs. “MMMMM” Boom Boom moaned and arched her back. She continued to move her ass up and down to gently rub his cock. The warm water was cascading over their bodies … dripping off his huge cock and off her pussy lips.

Boom Boom wiggled er ass faster “Oh Black Cat, I love the feeling of your huge cock sliding over my ass cheeks … I can feel it leaking pre-cum on my ass” She moaned to him. He moaned too, and squeezed her tits harder. Then he moved both his hands to her quivering ass cheeks and rubbed them under the warm water.

He was licking his lips as he gazed at her sexy ass. Her pussy was getting closer to an orgasm, as her juices were dripping down her legs and his cock was getting closer to her pussy. He rubbed his fingers against her pussy, making it all wet and slippery. Then he rubbed his cock with those wet fingers and then he rubbed her pussy with his cock. She loved it.

He pulled his cock back and rubbed the head of his dick on her pussy. He slowly leaned into her ass, as the thick head if his cock drove into Boom Boom’s pussy.

“OHHHHH” She gasped as the cock filled her tight passageway. She pushed back at him, her motion telling him she loved his cock. Black cat’s cock slipped deeper into her. He had the green light to fuck Boom Boom. He took it. He was sliding in and out of her stretched pussy.

“OH THIS FEELS GREAT!!” Boom Boom told him. Black Cat could see his cock sliding in and out of her tight hole, as her big tits hung down swaying!

It did not take long, before He felt Boom Boom’s pussy vibrating and twitching as she came. He gasped as those vibrations which added to the sensation his cock was already feeling. It was at this moment Blossom’s pretty face peeked into the shower stall “Hi can I join the fun?” She asked with a big shit eating grin on her face!!

Blossom was naked except for the antique looking goggles pushed up on her forehead. Her rainbow hair, bright green eyes and matching lipstick, her medium sized breasts.
 
Last edited:
Black Cat blinked for a moment seeing Blossom suddenly appear, though he didn't see the little scowl on Boom Boom's face. Black Cat shrugged for a moment before replying. After all, who was he to turn down the company of female that offered.

"Sure, I think there's still some room."

Black Cat wondered why the mystic still had her goggles on, but he didn't ask. Blossom slipped in behind him, running her hands along his wet back.

"Please, don't stop because of me."

She pressed closer to him, one hand massaging on his shoulder blades. Her other hand slip down around his waist, rubbing along the base of his shaft. He groaned softly at the delicate touch of her hand. Her forefinger and thumb wrapped around his base as he began to thrust into Boom Boom again.

He held back as much as he could on his own orgasm, bringing Boom Boom to another orgasm, her pussy squeezing him tighter. "OOHH!"

He was soon over the edge as well, moaning as he thrust deeply into her. Blossom's finger squeezed tightly as well, urging him on as his hot seed flooded their companion.

"Yes...damn..."
 
Black Cat was still awake. Blossom and Boom Boom were both sound asleep next to him. The sex in the shower and afterward in the bed had worn them out. He was tired but he was thinking about his conversation with Drake. Artificial Intelligence had advanced rapidly once people had figured out that, imperfect as the human brain was, general artificial intelligence needed those imperfection to work. Programmers first stumbled upon this when they added an “outside purpose” to AI programs. Call it a deity or fate, but AIs needed to be forced to make a decision to meet a higher purpose. Before the “fate” program was added, AI would analyze a problem for too long a time. Never making a decision.

This got programmers thinking of other useful but imperfect human traits. In the end AI had subroutines for “feelings” and “emotions”. But there was a danger in these areas as well. Boredom was one. In humans, bored people tend to score low on measures of self-awareness. This was also true for AIs. Bore people have difficulty to accurately monitor their own moods and feelings and hence understand what they truly want. This is very true for computers as well. These facts fit into the psychodynamic model of boredom, whereby people and AIs repress their true wants and desires and therefore cannot locate satisfying activity. AI require high levels of mental stimulation and perceive time differently than humans since they live so long. These facts added together made boredom a big problem for the first AIs. Programmers wrote subroutines to stimulate the AIs to prevent boredom and depression.

Drake had told Black Cat "report in and tell me everything you've been doing on a daily basis till the end of this job." When Black Cat had asked about that requirement, Drake had said "I've been bored lately. Call it my way of relieving my boredom."

It was a creative solution for alleviating Drake’s boredom. It also forced Black Cat to interact with Drake, adding more interactions to the AI’s day, and the AI was participating in the shadowrun adventure. A great chance for problem solving.

Black Cat stared up at the ceiling in the dark room. Perhaps this had nothing to do with Drake’s boredom. Maybe the AI was as interested in the artifact in Goldendale as everyone seemed to be. The daily reports were just a way for Drake to keep track of their progress. Or Drake was selling their location information to someone else for profit.

That was the problem with super intelligent AIs… you never knew what they were up to.

The next morning

Boom Boom had Donuts and Hot Coffee in the car as everyone got in. Black Cat was driving. No one said a word as they ate their food and continued towards Goldendale. Finally Boom Boom broke the silence.

“Well, last night was fun. A good bonding experience.” She said only half believing it.

“Yes, it was great bonding” Blossom agreed a fake smile on her face.

Black Cat knew this was going to end in a cat fight between the two girls and he needed to stop it right away.

“Let’s stop talking about last night. How are we getting to Goldendale?” He said changing the subject.

"Driving, just keep following this road" Blossom suggested.

“I was thinking the Klickitat river. We rent a boat. No one will be watching the river and we’ll fly under everyone’s radar.” Boom Boom suggested.

"Once we get the artifact, then what?" Blossom asked.

"We get back to the river, it flows in the Columbia river, we follow it to Vancouver. Done" Boom Boom said. "What do you think?" She asked Black Cat.
 
Black Cat thought about Boom Boom's idea for several minutes before he answered her. Her plan was sound, but unfeasable to him. After all, if they followed through it, they would be abandoning two innocent to the hands of a mad-man. Sure, getting the artifact to the client was priority, but he wasn't going to be the one to let others die because of his greed. True, runners died during missions due to unforeseen events, but he was not going to contribute directly to another runner's death. Plus he had to come up with a plan to fool Highbrow, plus his fellow runners unfornately as well.

"That's a sound plan, at least getting there. Unless you want to have the blood of our guide and her little friend on your hands, we'll still have to get the scroll to HighBrow...temporaily. He'll pissed enough that we were able to bypass his tracking already."

Blossom's face drained of color for a few moments as she shook her head quickly.

"I forgot all about them. We can't let them die because of us."

Boom Boom sighed and banged on the car door for a moment, not wanting to face him again.

"Do we really have to go and see him again?"

Black Cat smirked for a moment and nodded.

"Especially if you don't want to have an army trying to track you down and kill you. I wouldn't put it past him."

"Fine."

It was a couple of hours before they managed to find a boat rental place. The only thing they could rent was a house boat, whose owner insisted he go with them. The boat had satellite, so Black Cat was able to talk to Derek as he agreed. After reporting what little had been done, he requested the AI set up a secure channel with the young woman they were supposed to meet at the site, first thing in the next morning. With the slow speed of the house boat, it would give the woman time to carry out the plan he had came up with on the drive. The young woman was more than likely getting well paid, so he was sure she would be more than willing to do anything to make sure the aritfact reached the proper hands.
 
Boom Boom, Blossom, and Black Cat were sitting around Black Cat’s phone as the encryption security connected and Chen Zedong voice came on.

“Hello” Chen Zedong said. She sounded young.

Boom Boom spoke first “Hi Chen. Hoss hired us to help you.”

“Thank the gods!” Chen sighed in relief. “I’ve been hiding out ever since I found the crazy thing.”

“We understand there is a lot of people looking for it.” Blossom said in support.

“Yes, but I have it hidden. We’ll need to get it and then I want to get as far away from here as possible!” Chen said with conviction.

“Ok, where shall we meet tomorrow?” Black Cat asked.

“0800 Goldendale Observatory State Park. Just go to the large telescope. I’ll find you” Chen explained.

“Ok. Good bye” Boom Boom said and hung up the phone. Boom Boom looked at Blossom and Black Cat. “Well, that does not sound like a trap. But I suggest one of us hang back just in case. Since I’m good with a sniper rifle, I think that someone is me. We’ll also need to be careful near Goldendale. Once we show our faces, everyone is going to be following us.”

Blossom’s bright green eyes stared back at Boom Boom. She lit a match and put the flame at the end of her thin cigar. A few puffs and she was smoking the cigar. The smoke drifted slowly upwards in the small room on the houseboat. “We’ll need cover to get to the observatory unseen. I can cast a fog spell. But that will use up my magic spells for the day.” Blossom explained. “I also assume you can’t snipe… in fog.”

“My vision is only good in low light, such as starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. I can’t see through fog. But if the fog is deep enough, maybe we won’t need back up. What do you think Black Cat?” Boom Boom asked.
 
Black Cat was quiet for a few oments as he thought about the little plan the ladies had come up with. He shook his head for a moment, opening his mouth to speak.

"No, I-"

He stopped as a little beep was heard in his ear, an incoming signal on his commlink.

"Give me a few minutes. I got a private call."

The ladies looked at each other for a moment, Boom Boom raising an eyebrow as he watched into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He locked the door before sitting on the bed as he touched a button on the side of his commlink, finding himself in the virtual private room of Drake's. The AI was sitting on his lap, preening a little. A young woman was pacing back and forth in the middle of the room, looking nervous. Black Cat cleared his throat for a moment before speaking.

"Chen?"

The woman stopped her pacing, looking surprised as she jerked her head towards him. She nodded quickly, looking around.

"Are you Black Cat? Are you sure this is safe?"

He smiled a little, nodding as he placed a hand on Drake's head, ellicting a purr from him. Black Cat was surprised for a moment, but figured the AI was just trying to keep up appearances.

"It's perfectly safe. My friend Drake here is quite the expert at keeping me safe, and this room is quite secure. Thank you for contacting me personally."

She moved to take a seat that was near the two, relaxing for the time being. She took a moment to look around the sparse room before looking back at the shadowrunner.

"I thought everything was already set. Why did you want to talk privately?"

He shook his head for a moment.

"True, things are set as far as my partners understand. However, I need to make a few changes, which they don't need to know about."

She blinked for a moment, looking confused. However she stayed quiet as he continued.

"We're still coming after the artifact, but I'll need you do do some other stuff. I think my client will want to know the artifact actually works as it's supposed to, so I'll test it, discreetly. Fill a water bottle with the water poured into the cup and hide it somewhere in the park. Mark it with a traker and tune it to this frequency."

He gave her a frequency that he often used for himself. She took nodded for a moment as she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that's wise? Won't your client be upset for doing that?"

He nodded.

"It'll be fine. You don't happen to have any magic scrolls you can get ahold of, do you?"

She thought for a moment before nodding.

"I think there were some ancient magic scrolls dug up with the artifact, but I don't know what they did."

He waved a hand dismissively for a moment.

"Doesn't matter. Wrap those up and place them in a lockbox with an electronic lock on it. You can give me that instead of the artifact at the park."

"You don't want the artifact?"

"I do, but there's a change of plans on that. Don't bring the artifact to the park, just the water bottle filled with the water poured from it. Hide the bottle in the park and bring the scrolls instead. Secure the artifact in a lockbox and put it in a wooden crate. Do you have any drones or aircraft at the dig site?"

"A few drones for observation work and one long range drone for supply runs. Why?"

Black Cat rubbed Drake's head, grinning.

"Then Drake here can pilot the long range drone for us. Load the artifact onto the drone and Drake can pilot it to where it needs to go."

She blinked a couple of times, looking at the cat. She looked back at him with a nod.

"If you think that's what needs to be done. I'll get the drone prepped to leave tonight. Anything else?"

He hmmed for a moment before shaking his head.

"Not that I can think of. If anything goes wrong or you need to contact me, just signal me like you did. We'll see you at the park."

Chen gave a nod before she disappeared. Drake leaped over into the chair once it was vacanct, looking at the shadowrunner.

"So where are you planning on me taking the drone?"

"I just figured you could hide the drone somewhere near the safe house for now. I'll need to have the artifact in my possesion when I turn it over. The less I have it, the better. Try not to lose it, please."

"No promises."

Black Cat sighed and shook his head. He hoped the AI wouldn't screw him over on purpose, but then it was his life in the AI's hands. He pursed his lips together, looking at the cat for a moment longer before breaking the line.

He stopped out of the bedroom to find Boom Boom and Blossom waiting for him. Blossom grinned for a moment seeing him.

"So what was that about?"

"Just a private matter I had to deal with for one of my contacts. Back to the matter at hand...I suggest we lay off of trying anything fancy in the park. It may be morning, but there will still be the chance of civilians in the area. Even if Ryan's soldiers have managed to follow us, I doubt he would be willing to wage open conflict either."

Boom Boom frowned for a moment but she nodded.

"So what do you suggest?"

"Boom Boom, you hang back for sniper support. Blossom and I go to meet Chan to get the package. We'll only fight if we get fired upon. Make sure of your targets. This way that mage can't say we killed any of his men without cause. Agreed?"

He just hoped Chen would think to hide the bottle someplace he could get it without arousing suspicion from either of the ladies.
 
Blossom and Black Cat walked up the main road towards the Goldendale Observatory. The observatory was in the hills above the Columbia River. The views were stunning of the countryside. The vivid sunrise was nice too.

Boom Boom had found some high ground at the start of the hike and watched the two walk up into the hills. Then she had to move to a new spot. She did not stay on the road, she used a side trail and ran the whole way. She had just reached the new high ground. She had gotten in a prone position among the yellow grasses, when she noticed movement. It looked like eight soldiers were surrounding the hill the observatory sat on.

“Fuck” Boom Boom said to herself. She was about to keyed her mic to warn Black Cat, when she felt a 9mm pressed to the back of her head.

“Your dead if you say anything” a man told her in a whisper. Boom Boom pulled her hand away from the mic button.

“Get up” The man said.

Boom Boom got up and turned to face the man. He was dressed like one of the soldiers she had seen surrounding the observatory. She used her half nymph power of stunning beauty. The man became stunned and just stared at her. Boom Boom did not have much time. She keyed her mic as she disarmed the man.

“Black Cat, 8 soldiers and maybe more surrounding the hill. What do you want me to do?” Boom Boom asked as she tied the man’s hands behind his back.
 
Black Cat gave a little smirk as he heard Boom Boom's words. He reached over for a moment when Blossom had lifted her hand to give a wave to two of the soldiers who had shown themselves as they followed several yards behind the pair.

"Don't tease the animals. We stick to the plan. Well, one minor adjustment. I did see some kids and a couple of adults at the playground when we came in. Call the police and report a hostage situation if any shots get fired. If we get seperated, we'll meet back at the boat."

Blossom stuck her tongue out at him for spoiling her fun, but she didn't say anything. Boom Boom sighed as she replied back.

"But I can take care of them..."

"No buts. I'd rather not get innocents killed because of these guys."

"Fine."

He hadn't planned on the mage's men getting here ahead of him, but then information must have been gotten out of the two ladies he was holding hostage. Whatever the case, he just had to make sure his job got done.

It wasn't long before they were within sight of the observatory. Black Cat took a moment to shift the mode of his right cyber eye to infrared, picking up the loctaions of the soldiers there. They were set up at vaious points around the area, watching carefully. Chen was sitting on a bench in front of the observatory, a large box beside her as well. Sitting underneath the bench looked like a large clear plastic jug of water.

"Really?"

Blossom looked over at him for a moment.

"Something the matter?"

"No, not really. Looks like Chen is already waiting for us. Come on."
 
Boom Boom

Boom Boom tied and gagged the man who had tried to disarm her. She knew she did not have much time before someone would figure out he had been disabled. She looked for, but could not find a communication device on the man. She knew he must have one, modern units like his had them. It must have been very small, or a cyber implant.

Boom Boom laid back down in the tall golden grasses on her hill top and looked through her rifle scope. Blossom and Black Cat had reached the Chinese girl sitting on the bench.

Chen

Chen stood up as Blossom and Black Cat arrived. She was a young woman of Blossom’s height. She wore jeans and a white shirt, a thick black leather jacket covered her shirt.

“Hi, I’m really glad to meet you face to face.” She said as she shook Black Cat’s hand.

“Who is this?” She asked Black Cat looking at Blossom.

“One of my partners, Blossom meet Chen” Black Cat explained. The Blossom and Black Cat shook hands.

“Here is the box filled with…” Chen started to say and Black Cat finished for her “the artifact” He said to finish her statement. Chen handed the box over to Black Cat.

“The water you asked for is under the bench” Chen added as she looked over Black Cat’s shoulder toward the two soldiers approaching. They were the same two that had been trailing behind Black Cat and Blossom and both had their guns pulled out. Both soldiers were Orks of almost troll size and looked like trouble to deal with.

“We’ll take the box and the water” The one soldier demanded.

“Hey” Blossom objected “That was not the deal we reached. Tell Lord Highbrow, he does not get the artifact until our friends are released.”

Both soldier laughed a deep laugh, finally one said “We don’t work for Lord Highbrow, honey. Now hand it over!”

Chen reached under the bench and got the jar of water. While Black Cat got ready to handed the box over to one of the Soldiers.

“Who do you work for?” Black Cat asked.

“Aztechnology megacorp” The grinning Ork told him “Too bad you three are going to be too dead to tell anyone”

Boom Boom


Boom Boom could tell things were going to shit at the Observatory meeting. But she had no idea how to help Black Cat or Blossom. She could take down one soldier, but the other might kill someone before she got off another round. She needed to do something that would provide a distraction but not something deadly. That way Black Cat could recover from it, if he had another way out of this situation. That was when she got her good idea.

She aimed her rifle at the open observatory dome and fired. The resulting shattering of the large primary lens of the refracting telescope was loud, but the dome’s shape made the sound even louder. In fact, it was so loud that Chen spilled some of the water from the water jar she was carrying. The Soldier also seemed stunned for a moment, not sure what had just happened.

Blossom saw her chance to cast a fog spell but waited a split second to see what Black Cat was going to do. Black Cat knew waiting to figure things out in combat was lethal. But he did pause for a split second this time as he noticed where the water Chen had spilled on the dead yellow grass, sprang back to life, turning green. Another patch near the green grass turned to dust. He remembered what Drake had told him “If water is drunk from the Cup, the drinker will survive death. However another life must be given in return, in order for the balance of the world be restored.”
 
Black Cat did jump a little at the sound of the observatory's lense getting broke, but he did move otherwise. This actually wasn't the first time running into soldiers from one of the MegaCorps., not would it be the last. In fact, he had taken a few jobs from them before. And the threat of death didn't bother him in the slightest. Taking in the Orc's rank, he could tell the Orc wasn't in charge, plus he most likely was jumping the gun on the ROE, which Black Cat was very familiar with.

The shadowrunner didn't do anything else, other than shake his head.

"Private, call your Sargent over already. You know you can't discharge your weapon without being fired upon and that hasn't happened yet."

The Orc blinked for a moment before sneering. Technically Boom Boom did fire the first shot, like Black Cat told her not to, but he thought he could salvage things. While the Orc seemed to speak to no one, Black Cat grabbed the vase up from where it had fallen. Most of the water had spilled out, leaving about a couple of mouthfuls in the bottom. Chen had a look of fright on her face while Blossom moved to comfort her. This got the second soldier, an elf, raising his gun. Black Cat sighed.

"Dude, calm down and don't do something you'll regret..like murder."

The elf blinked and lowered his weapon a little, looking a little confused. The Orc was still scowling as another Orc came running up, platoon sargent stripes on his chest and soldiers.

"This better be good. What the hell are you doing soldier?!"

The sargent grabbed the first Orc's weapon, pushing it down towards the ground. He turned back to Black Cat with a frown.

"You better have a damn good reason why I was called up here. And you, tell me why I shouldn't kill you on the spot for that shot earlier."

Black Cat took a deep breathe for a moment.

"For one, there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding. I'm not sure what sort of artifact you were sent here to get, but it's probably not what I was sent here for. Can I saw you what I came here for, so we can clear things up?"

The sargent frowned for a moment, but he nodded just the same. Moving slowly, Black Cat went to the bench and picked up the box as he handed the mostly empty vase to Chen. Her hands were shaking a little as she took it, but she did her best not to spill it. The shadowrunner turned around slowly, walking over to the trio of soldiers. The two lower ranking soldiers began to raise their weapons before their sargent stopped them.

"I'm opening the box."

"Do it slowly."

Black Cat nodded as he lifted the cover from the box. Inside the box were several rolled scrolls tied with leather. The sargent reached in and pulled a few out, examining them. Satisfied, he put the scrolls back into the box. He gestured for a moment towards the vase that Chen was holding.

"What's in there?"

Chen piped up at the question.

"It was just some water I brought from him. I figured he would be a little thristy from the walk."

Luckily the soldiers hadn't been observant enough to notice the change in the grass color. The sargent tapped his commlink, talking for a few seconds. Finally he stopped and gave a little smirk.

"It seems that is not the artifact we were sent for. It seems some of my men jumped the gun without thinking..." The Orc looked at the other two, who tried to look away sheepishly,"However you are free to go. Time to go everyone."

As the trio turned away, the sargent smacked the back of the other two before walking past them. Black Cat keyed his comm-link for a moment.

"They're leaving Boom Boom. And I said no firing."

He handed the box to Blossom before taking the vase and drinking the last of the water. He knew it was a risk, but no one lived forever. Not yet anyway.
 
Boom Boom

Boom Boom had no clue what had been said between the soldiers and Black Cat, but the situation seemed to have been resolved peacefully. Then she heard Black Cat’s voice over her comm link

“They're leaving Boom Boom. And I said no firing."

He sounded a little pissed. Boom Boom thought back to what Black Cat had said to her and technically, he had told her not to “take” the soldiers out. Well, she had not done that. It did not matter now, everything had worked itself out. Boom Boom got up and went over to the soldier she had tied up.

“Sorry, just don’t like 9mm placed against my head. It is just one of my pet peeves. Nothing personal, I actually think you are kind of hot!” Boom Boom explained. Then she loosened the knots that held his hands a little bit. “Don’t be a stranger… look me up some time.” Boom Boom said with a sexy wink. Leaving his weapons on the ground near him.

She took off in a slow trot back towards the house boat.

Blossom, Chen, and Black Cat

The three walked back down the hill where the observatory was located. Chen, the young Chinese student, stayed close to Black Cat. She looked side to side, trying to find any hidden danger. She was clearly worried someone was going to shoot her.

“I’ve been in hiding for a over a week now. I’m sure glad you two are here. Where are we going?” Chen asked.

“We’ll be meeting my other partner back at a house boat.” Black Cat explained.

“Ok” Chen said. She wanted to tell Black Cat she had hidden the powerful artifact at the replica of Stonehenge located in Mayhill. That was where she had dug up the item, so it seemed like the right place to hide it. She had prepped the long-range drone as he had asked, but had not had the time to place the item on the drone. She was cleaver enough to understand that telling him all this in front of his partner, Blossom, was a bad idea. So she followed along as they made their way back to the house boat.

Aztechnology megacorp soldiers

An order came across all of their communication devices “Pull back, we are tracking them via other means, they can’t get away. Link back up with the assault company, make sure everyone is ready when the time comes.”

The soldiers following Black Cat, Blossom, and Chen broke off and melted into the landscape.
 
Black Cat didn't say anything the entire way back to the houseboat where Boom Boom greeted them. He just pushed inside, dropping the box of scrolls on the dining table. The three ladies exchenged looks with one another before he suddenly hit the table witha fist, causing the box to jump a little on the table.

"I am going to kill Hoss the next time I see him."

It was hard to tell that he was truly upset, a small pursing of his lips. Boom Boom reached out first, laying her hand on one shoulder to attempt to comfort him as Blossom did the same. Boom Boom spoke first.

"What wrong now?"

He shurgged them both off as he moved to stand in front of Chen, the anger seen in his eyes. It had an upsetting effect on the woman, causing her to gasp and step back a foot.

"Who do you work for?"

It took her a few moments of stammering before speaking clearly.

"I work under Professor Yamada Yachizu, who works at the Seattle University."

He frowns lessens a little before he asks another question. He holds a hand up when he notices Blossom try to say something.

"Who is funding your excavation?"

"Ares Corp."

At that, his lips purse tighter for a moment before he suddenly turns and marches towards the bedroom, muttering.

"Aztec, Ares..Hoss..nothing but a damn setup..."

He slammed the door behind him, only to open it up a few moments later to yell down towards the girl.

"Get the boat moving, I don't care where!"

He slammed the door once more as he sat down to think. Meanwhile Blossom gave a little grin to the other two ladies.

"Maybe he just needs to cool down some?"
 
“Well…. SHIT” Boom Boom said and got up. She went outside and about a minute later the houseboat was moving again. Headed down Klickitat river. Boom Boom came back inside their small living area.

“Any sign of life from Black Cat?” Boom Boom asked as she pulled off her steel pot helmet and placed it on a shelf. Her several combat knives were next, then her two hand guns.

“Nope” Blossom replied.

“Since it looks like we have some time, why don’t you two tell me a little about yourselves? Or how you got here?” Chen asked in a cheerful, hopeful, voice.

Blossom looked over to Boom Boom with a “you want to go first” look.

“Ok, let’s see…” Boom Boom started as she sat down on the couch and undid her WWII combat belt and placed it on coffee table.

“Our fixer, Hoss, thought Black Cat and I should team up for this assignment. I met Black Cat at a coffee shop near Seattle. We were ordered to get some information from Blossom. We found her in a strip joint. She read our future and than asked to come along on the trip. We agreed. We needed some magical help. After we left Blossom's place, some muscle showed up and tried beat the shit out of Black Cat and I. I took a few hits, but we got away. Picked up a guide and her helper near Mt Rainier. But through a series of events, they are being held against their will by Lord Highbrow of the Salish-Shidhe. At least until we return with the artifact. Don’t worry, we are not planning on giving it to that scumbag. Black Cat, Blossom, and I continued on to here and the rest you know.” Boom Boom explained as she unzipped her WWII fatigue jacket some. That displayed some of her very healthy cleavage.

The young Chinese student’s eyes were wide in surprise “WOW, you two live very dangerous lives! People shooting at you, beating you up, how do you get use to all the danger?” Chen asked.

“Well, normally, I’m a fortune teller and hooker. Astral love is my specialty.” Blossom said. Chen gave her a weird look.

“You are a hooker?” She asked in amazement.

“Yes, and so was Boom Boom. She was a high-priced escort at the same club I work at now. Club Envy!” Blossom said with pride.

Chen got an embarrassed look on her face. “Could you two give me some pointers on making love. I’d love to learn from two pros.” Chen asked. Boom Boom looked over to Blossom. As their eyes met, both knew the other was willing to do as Chen asked.

“Sit over there and masturbate to what we are doing” Blossom said. Meanwhile, Boom Boom unzipped her jacket all the way and said “I’m going to make you come so hard… you are going to stop trying to steal Black Cat from me, you naughty little bitch”

Then Boom Boom kissed Blossom. It was a strong passionate dominating kiss. A signal that Boom Boom was not going to be stopped until Blossom’s pussy was twitching from a huge orgasm. The kiss continued, as the passion increased until both their toes curved in intense joy. Boom Boom separated from Blossom as both of them were gasping for air.

“MMMMM nice kiss, is a great way to start” Boom Boom said to Chen. Who was rubbing her crotch as she watched.

Blossom cooed and smiled as Boom Boom leaned in and kissed her again. This time in a more tender way… as they slowly separated again. Blossom looked over Boom Boom’s body. The shadow runner from Seattle had her shoulders back, proudly, self-confidently, displaying her figure. Her massive breasts and fit figure was exciting to the slimmer, smaller chested woman. Boom Boom brought both her long sexy legs up alongside Blossom’s thighs, straddling her on the couch.

Blossom reached for the two huge breasts and moaned as she kneaded them. Boom Boom moaned too… as she started grind her pussy against Blossom’s. Boom Boom leaned down and her lips and tongue found Blossom’s nipples and pleasured them. Blossom moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her hands moved to Boom Boom’s head and guide the sucking mouth to each of her tits. Blossom moaned louder as Boom Boom sucked harder, the fortune teller’s nipples were hard and erect. Boom Boom went lower to Blossom’s excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Blossom gasped as Boom Boom’s mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Boom Boom obviously knew how to use her tongue!

That same tongue that had pleased her tits was flicking over her pussy. Blossom moaned and spread her legs wider. Boom Boom was patient and skilled, as she kept licking at Blossom’s clit… driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Blossom moaned as her toned thighs wrapped round Boom Boom’s head. Blossom’s naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the half-nymph’s mouth and tongue licked at Blossom’s clit. The moaning grew louder and instinctively Boom Boom licked at the pussy faster. As Blossom began to rock herself gleefully on Boom Boom’s face.

Blossom could not hold back… small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Boom Boom saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Boom Boom’s tongue was amazing and Blossom’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Blossom’s gasped as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Boom Boom hands held on to her legs. Blossom’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she gasped. Her pussy exploded in orgasm… quivering wildly as juice poured out. Boom Boom licked it all up.

Boom Boom looked up and saw Chen naked in front of Blossom.

Chen kissed Blossom slow and passionately as she had seen earlier. Then Chen asked Blossom “Now can you lick my pussy?”
 
Last edited:
It took Black Cat a few moments to calm down before he could actually decide on what to do. The first thing he did was setup a secure link to Hoss, hoping to find some answers. It took a few moments before the Orc's grinning face appeared.

"What does my favorite runner require now?"

Black Cat scowled for a moment.

"You know I just might come and kill you the next time I see you in person."

Hoss had heard the same threat many times before, but he just laughed.

"What trouble are you in now?"

"Tell me you aren't trying to get me into a setup with Aztec again. And now I foundt Ares and Aztec are involved, after we get paid a little visit from their soldiers. Are you trying to setup me?"

Hoss frowned and shook his head.

"I only knew that Ares was part of the discovery behind the artifact. It sounds like the leak is getting bigger and you better get moving on delivering that Artifact. Give me a few hours and I will try to get you a new drop location. After all, I don't want my favorite runner to get in trouble with Aztec again."

Black Cat frowned and shook his head for a moment before cutting the link. He had been burned by Aztec on a job before, and he wasn't willing to risk that again. The only reason he was still alive was due to Drake, after freeing the AI from the clutches of Aztec. He sighed and laid back on the bed, closing his eyes for a few moment.

When he finally emerged, he really wasnn't expecting the sight before him. All three ladies were naked in the living area. Chen was laying back on the couch, her eyes closed as Blossom knelt in front of her, sucking on her clit. The moans from the archeologist were sweet and low, one of her hands clutching at Blossom's head. Boom Boom was beside them, sucking away on Chen's nipples.

"Is this ladies only, or can I join in?"
 
“Oh Mr Grumpy has come out of his room…” Boom Boom said as her mouth came off of Chen’s nipple.

“Get over here and I’ll show you why you are still the best, even if you are grumpy!” Boom Boom suggested. Blossom came up from licking Chen’s pussy and said “I’ll show you too as will Chen!” Blossom’s hand replaced her tongue and rapidly rubbed Chen’s throbbing clit.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!” Chen moaned as her pussy came, her body thrashing and wiggling in total pleasure. Black Cat did not know if Chen’s “yes” was in agreement to him joining in or her orgasm. But yes did mean yes, or so he had been told. He walked over to the group of girls.

“Black Cat likes me best” Boom Boom said as her heavy hooters swung like a pair of unrestrained water balloons as she undid Black Cat’s pants. The blonde half-nymph wrapped her fingers around his turgid cock and pulled it free.

“WOW … he has a BIG ONE” Chen moaned in excitement.

Blossom saw Black Cat's cock jutting through the opening in his pants and she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. Her free hand reached between her thighs as she spread her pussy lips and stroked herself. Her fingers dipped deep inside her pussy.

“I can’t wait to get that inside me” The multi-colored hair fortune teller moaned.

“Me first” Boom Boom said as her hand stroked Black Cat's stiff shaft. Then she moved her head closer to his crotch and took his cock-head into her mouth. She licked and sucked on his cock in a greedy manner. Hungry for his cum, licking all the way around his cock-head. Then she pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit in the tip of his cock and licked away a drop of pre-cum. Her mouth slowly took in his entire dick, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower, and then her face bobbed up and down on his cock.

Blossom watched as she stroked her pussy, but Chen stood up. She kissed him deeply, her tongue practically wrestling with his. Then she moved lower and knelt before him. She began sucking and licking on his full, heavy balls.
 
Black Cat had not pegged Chen as being one that would just fuck three random strangers within only a few hours of just meeting them, but he figured Boom Boom probably had that effect on people. Either way, this could prove to be wanted he needed to refocus his mind and just relax.

He didn't say anything as Boom Boom claimed he liked her best. He was just going along with the flow for now. He mmed as she went to work on his cock, licking, stroking and sucking. He groaned into the kiss from Che, enjoying it while it lasted. He took a deep breathe for a moment as both of them went to work on his sac and suckle on his cock. He placed a hand on top of Boom boom's head as he leaned back against the wall for support. As Chen licked over his sac, she helped him strip out of his pants and boxers, tossing them to the side. His shirt joined them as well.

Boom Boom's sucking technique soon had him going over the edge, as did Blossom work herself up as well while watching. He cried out with pleasure as he came, squirted his cum in the half-nymph's mouth. As he came down, he shivered a little at the sensitivity of his cock. However that wasn't enough to keep him down.

"I want to fuck Chen first ladies."

Chen giggled and grinned as she rocked backwards on her heels, taking his hand and leading him to the couch by Blossom. Boom Boom pouted, but she knew she would have her turn. The young archeologist laid back on the couch as she spread her legs for Black Cat, showing off her dripping pussy. He grinned and moaned as he glided into her tight body, Chen gasping with pleasure as he filled her. At the same time, he reached over and slid two fingers deeply into Blossom as well, thumb rolling her clit as he began to pump into both ladies at the same time.

The next hour passed quickly as Black Cat took each of them in different positions, while they pleasured each other at the same time. The living area was filled with the sounds of moans, flesh slapping, and cries of pleasure. By the time they were finished, they ended up sprawled together in a small pile on the floor. The room was quite the mess after their little orgy.
 
Boom Boom was the first to get moving again. “Wow… that was fun and unexpected. But maybe now we can be a little more open and truthful which each other.” She said mainly to Black Cat and Chen. “Let’s clean up… and then we can talk and plan.” Boom Boom suggested.

Everyone took quick showers, Boom Boom had been first and when the last person rejoined the group she had prepare a late lunch. It was nothing fancy, but she had doctored up some of the canned food on the house boat in a clever way. It was a Black Bean, Quinoa, & Citrus Salad with a bowl chicken noodle soup. She had also opened a bottle of wine.

“Please everyone, enjoy” Boom Boom suggested “we have a lot to talk about” Everyone sat down and started to eat.

“Ok… I’ll go first” Boom Boom said as she took a sip of wine. “I’m a shadow runner. I was a high-priced escort, I’m also a rare metahuman. I’m a half-nymph.” Boom Boom explained.

“What? I thought those were never found!” Chen gasped.

“Well, just like bigfoot, nymphs exist and so do half-nymphs. My father was a member of the Salish-Shidhe.” Boom Boom explained. “As you saw, I have some major problems with those assholes. But they were hired to stop us, by Aztechnology megacorp.”

“The merc-soldiers at the observatory were also from Aztechnology megacorp.” Blossom said.

“So whatever Hoss hired us to pick up, Aztechnology megacorp wants.” Boom Boom concluded.

“Ares Corp. too. They funded the dig" Chen added.

“So who hired Hoss?” Blossom asked.

“Does it matter? Hoss never tells us, anyhow. Bad for business” Boom Boom pointed out. But then she continued “Maybe we need to break his policy on that since people are trying to kill us. But the more important question is what does this scroll do?” Boom Boom asked.

“Well, it is not the box of scrolls, like you told Lord Highbrow of the Salish-Shidhe” Blossom said looking at Black Cat. “The Aztechnology megacorp was not interested in them. You even told them those were not the artifact they were looking for.”

Everyone was looking at Black Cat now, but Boom Boom noticed Chen’s body language too. She knew something about the artifact too and had not said anything.

“I think Chen knows what it is too. Ok you two… tells us the truth. We are all in this together now.” Boom Boom pointed out.
 
Back
Top