British suburban erotica

W

Willy_Wanker

Guest
Hey, luv to speak to some fellow authors about ideas for all sorts of filth in a British suburban setting, particularly nudism
 
Still interested in chatting to other UK authors about British set erotica, nudism, underwear, outdoors
 
Still interested in chatting to other UK authors about British set erotica, nudism, underwear, outdoors

Not British but have spent a significant amount of time in the UK. Recently met with a family related to some close friends here originally from India. They live a bit out of London - a young couple, both born, raised, and educated in India, with pretty decent jobs (engineers), both coming from relatively conservative backgrounds, just not that exposed to the world.

What happens when they spy on their neighbors nude sunbathing? And then when they are invited over for a small get together/pool party one afternoon with a couple of other neighbors, seeing them all in their bikinis/bathing suites, drinking, having seen the hosts nude the previous weekend...
 
I’ll take that on board, thanks - nice thought!
 
The British do political stories well. Lots if sexual tension in the corridors of power. I like the idea of a routine political story being reduced to a fuck fest, lots of stiff upper lip types, stitched up career women, hooray Henries fresh from being whipped on the playing fields of Eton, all just letting go in the hallowed halls when the pressure gets too much and they need relief. Did anyone see the TV series 'Party Animals'? Two left wing brothers making their way in politics and they meet a young Asian conservative women? It was begging for a graphic threeway to ease the tension, or certainly mine.
 
I don’t know exactly what

Hi there not sure exactly what your after but had an idea based on stepford wives.
New town is being built and some of the residents form a game club with a difernce. It is not so much a game club as an on the game club.
Could work. KF


Hey, luv to speak to some fellow authors about ideas for all sorts of filth in a British suburban setting, particularly nudism
 
Back
Top