Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night! ~snuck out of bed for a midnight snack

Milia is a yucky girl...we don't let her past the curb.

Thanks for letting me know, Cookie. :) It's hard to tell sometimes... :rolleyes:

I hope you and all the other girls slept well last night :rose: and may everyone's day be great!

Happy Saturday to all the pretty little girls and handsome Daddies!

Special good morning to my sleepy little princess, who snuck out of bed last night. We will have a little talk when you get up.

Another beautiful spring day here! Packing the cooler with water, pop, beer (on the bottom) sandwiches and the ever present chex mix. then heading out to the deck!

Last edited:
Happy Saturday to all the pretty little girls and handsome Daddies!

Special good morning to my sleepy little princess, who snuck out of bed last night. We will have a little talk when you get up.

Another beautiful spring day here! Packing the cooler with water, pop, beer (on the bottom) sandwiches and the ever present chex mix and heading out to the deck!

~wanders through the house looking for Daddy, notices the back door is open a bit, pokes my head out. ~

Morning Daddy! ~runs bare foot across the deck, holding my night shirt down so the neighbors don't get a peek as I go to sit on Daddy's lap, relaxing on a lounge chair~

I just had a little, tiny snack, then went straight back to our bed. Any Dr. Pepper ten in there? ~ points to the cooler~

~wanders through the house looking for Daddy, notices the back door is open a bit, pokes my head out. ~

Morning Daddy! ~runs bare foot across the deck, holding my night shirt down so the neighbors don't get a peek as I go to sit on Daddy's lap, relaxing on a lounge chair~

I just had a little, tiny snack, then went straight back to our bed. Any Dr. Pepper ten in there? ~ points to the cooler~

Let me pull one out for you. ~Hangs on tightly to you while reaching for the cooler~ Daddy doesn't want his little girl's hand to get all cold. Here's a napkin and rubber band to wrap around your DP10.

Let me pull one out for you. ~Hangs on tightly to you while reaching for the cooler~ Daddy doesn't want his little girl's hand to get all cold. Here's a napkin and rubber band to wrap around your DP10.

Brrr!! Thank you, Daddy.

~takes a sip~ Can I get this in an IV, please? ~giggles as I kiss Daddy with chilly lips and a little tongue pressing past your mouth~

~hears the neighbors dog and realized my shirt has bunched up as I wave to the old hag watching her dog and us~

Last edited:
Brrr!! Thank you, Daddy.

~takes a sip~ Can I get this in an IV, please? ~giggles as I kiss Daddy with chilly lips and a little tongue pressing past your mouth~

~hears the neighbors dog and realized my shirt has bunched up as I wave to the old hag watching her dog and us~

~holds your hand in mine bringing to my lips and kissing each finger softly...not allowing you to pull the hem back down~
perhaps we should take this inside....

~holds your hand in mine bringing to my lips and kissing each finger softly...not allowing you to pull the hem back down~
perhaps we should take this inside....

Splendid idea, Daddy. Race ya to the bedroom!

~hops off your lap, not caring that my pantied bottom is showing and runs into the house~

I just long for a girl to take care of me ;)

That is a two way street, Eric. No disrespect intended, but if that is your attitude about this lifestyle, I can understand why you've yet to find a little of your very own. They know there is better out there. Again, no disrespect, simply an observation.:)

Last edited:
Good Morning to Everyone... sorry if that's generic! There are just so many in here lately..!

Cloudy today *pouts* I loved my sunshine the last few days..

Another headache... allergy season..grrr..I'm already feeling better from the advil and zyrtec..

Going to get out by myself today! WOOT! Doesn't happen very often..lol

Good Morning to Everyone... sorry if that's generic! There are just so many in here lately..!

Another headache... allergy season..grrr..I'm already feeling better from the advil and zyrtec..

Boo on the gloomy day..it's drizzling here. I'm glad that you are already feeling better.
As a single mom has that only had 1 waking hour away from flirt since December, (thank you again, Peaches!), I completely understand and appreciate how precious getting out of the house alone is!

Enjoy !

Boo on the gloomy day..it's drizzling here. I'm glad that you are already feeling better.
As a single mom has that only had 1 waking hour away from flirt since December, (thank you again, Peaches!), I completely understand and appreciate how precious getting out of the house alone is!

Enjoy !

Hi RA and Cookie! I hope you both had a good day. I hope the headache goes away fast RA. And Cookie--I hope you can have some alone time soon. My sister grabbed my kiddo and I managed to get a bike ride in the warm spring air. And no falls! LOL

Kisses and hugs!

Good evening lovely littles :rose: and awesome Daddies.

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I'm happy the two of you had fun today :D You two are so fun to watch!

RA: sorry it was a gloomy day and you had a headache, but it seems like your day was good overall. (((HUGS)))

INL: yay for getting out to ride and double yay for not falling! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es for you

My day went well, just busy from working all day and some shopping after work. Finally relaxing for the night.

Good morning everyone........

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I'm happy the two of you had fun today :D You two are so fun to watch!

RA: sorry it was a gloomy day and you had a headache, but it seems like your day was good overall. (((HUGS)))

INL: yay for getting out to ride and double yay for not falling! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es for you

My day went well, just busy from working all day and some shopping after work. Finally relaxing for the night.

It's Sunday and I know all you sleepy heads are still in bed, but greetings just the same! ;)

Good Morning to the Daddies, littles, and the trolls under the bridge. :D

Headache still here...combination of pollen, rain, more pollen, and perhaps a little blood pressure.. I'll persevere.. :heart:

Great big Mama Bear hugs to all who'd like them. Coffee in hand..

I wish they made "Oatmeal Crème Pie" favored oatmeal.....:p

Good morning to my amazing family!

Daddy and I stayed up wayyy wayyy too late last night..still so sleepy.

Inl, woohoo for no bumps, bruises or scraps on your ride yesterday!!

Mutato, thanks!!! I'm glad you had a good, although busy day.

RA, ughhh! Allergies!!! Feel better soon so you can write to the fine people at Quaker.:)

Ubw, you were awake far too early for a Sunday! Go back to bed!

I did hear from Peaches last night. She says not to worry, she's just been exhausted. I'll see her later today.

Have an awesome day!!!

Hi there! Happy Sunday! Thank you! I felt very accomplished. Hugs to you too! Have a super day!

It's Sunday and I know all you sleepy heads are still in bed, but greetings just the same! ;)

Nuh uh. I was awake.....just not online. ;) Having a good day?

Good Morning to the Daddies, littles, and the trolls under the bridge. :D

Headache still here...combination of pollen, rain, more pollen, and perhaps a little blood pressure.. I'll persevere.. :heart:

Great big Mama Bear hugs to all who'd like them. Coffee in hand..

I wish they made "Oatmeal Crème Pie" favored oatmeal.....:p

Aww, sending cool compresses and peaceful thoughts your way! HUGS!

Good morning to my amazing family!

Daddy and I stayed up wayyy wayyy too late last night..still so sleepy.

Inl, woohoo for no bumps, bruises or scraps on your ride yesterday!!

I did hear from Peaches last night. She says not to worry, she's just been exhausted. I'll see her later today.

Have an awesome day!!!

Hi Cookie! Please give Peaches an extra hug from me? I'm glad you got some daddy time last night. Those are wonderful moments.

Thanks! I'm getting more used to riding and the bike. :D

==========
Happy Sunday to all of the daddies and girls. :D:D

I am INL

Comtemplating a bike ride this afternoon, but not one I have to pedal..... I hope all is well with you? How was your "wake-up" call? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back