Go to fantasy

KateSt

Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Posts
67
I'm always curious and fascinated by what different "go to" fantasies are. I'd love it if people would share.

Kate
 
What are some of yours?
Mine change over time but lately and for a while now they usually center around the naughty things my wife and talk about trying. Namely her satisfying more than one man or bringing a girl friend home for us to have fun. I love to think about her being out and teasing guys getting her and them riled up then she comes home to me and let's me know all the horny details while we have sex.
 
I'm always curious and fascinated by what different "go to" fantasies are. I'd love it if people would share.

Kate

Having unprotected sex and cumming deep inside whoever it is I'm thinking about. I know it's probably fairly tame, but it always turns me on.
 
Carrying the burden of the one true ring into the bowels of Mordor, to the flaming pits of Mount Doom, so that I may destroy the evil ring by the very fires in which it was forged...

Also, Dwarf/Orc/Elf orgy. Yeah, now THAT IS HOT.
 
I had a girlfriend that was SO submissive to me..

She wanted me in high school bad, and then 20 years later we were able to get together some, and mostly chat online.. She so LOVED following orders and letting me drive her mad online and in real time.

Thats what I think of now...
 
Having unprotected sex and cumming deep inside whoever it is I'm thinking about. I know it's probably fairly tame, but it always turns me on.

That's one of mines as well, the thought of unprotected sex and he filling you with his liquid love turns me on
 
Definitely the thought of cumming inside my girlfriend and her friend when they are ovulating. The thought of cumming all over both their eggs is a surefire turn on for both of them. Though I don't go there, when I do fuck them with my naked cock and let them know that's what I'm about to do, they get so fuckn hot. They trust me enough to know I won't really do it.
So jerking off about that is a definite go to for me ..
 
My go to

A former close friend and super whore(at least for me) she took it in every hole and once I pushed in her petite ass, stuffed her pussy and mouth with dildos. Thats an ole faithful. I fantasize about her in a ganbang with my good friends
 
With me it's always a fully dressed, attractive woman repeatedly blowing cigarette smoke in my face while I masturbate naked in front of her.
 
My wife refuses to play outside of marriage and allows NO anal contact either way - she is oh-so-straight and repressed sexually. My go to fantasy is for her to be taken captive and then fucked repeatedly by a group of men until she becomes a submissive cock hungry slut only ever thinking about her next cock. Once she accepts her slut status she is further trained to accept lesbian lovers too so that by the end of the process she is a cock hungry pussy craving slut.

Then it's my turn to be turned.
 
my go-to fantasy is of being seduced into being a clients leather-clad pet. she's a yummy mummy and looks super hot in her horse riding attire. I imagine she invites me for a glass of wine after I've finished doing my job and it becomes a regular thing. she's divorced and on the hunt and we talk about sex and fantasies. anyway, I reveal that i get the horn when she's in her riding gear and the seduction begins. she makes me do my work for her in various states of un/dress until one day she asks me to wear one of her outfits. she dresses me in a black leather mini-dress with stockings and knee high leather boots with long gloves. when she sees how turned on I am she tells me she will only let me wear leather from now on. it gets to the point where I only wear leather outfits that cover my entire body, no skin is visible. one day she locks me into an outfit and my fate is sealed. I'm her leather clad pet forever
 
My go-to fantasies involve fairly mundane sex acts, but with extremely taboo people. That just makes it seem so damn naughty!
 
Mine Is Catching My wife and her best friend, then fucking the shit out of both of them.

Years ago, I got close, The wife's friend got divorced, and she was alone for a while. We were up at our camp in the mountains, we have a grass field isolated from the neighbors. Typically we lay out a blanket and drink beers watch shooting stars... hot July night out little shorts set, few beers later I'm giving back rubs taking off clothes. I get the wife naked, all hot and bother, then her friend's top off, worked the bottom off too... She was steamy too, As I tried to get them to kiss her friend chilled out..... wouldn't get involved, so she watched us screw as she diddled her self....... I should have fucked her 1st... I blew that one chance I had.....
 
For me, I'd say my go to fantasy is an extremely rough facefuck. She on her knees whilst I thrust my cock deep into her throat. She gags and saliva drools out of her mouth. But I fuck her harder and harder...
 
Mine Is Catching My wife and her best friend, then fucking the shit out of both of them.

Years ago, I got close, The wife's friend got divorced, and she was alone for a while. We were up at our camp in the mountains, we have a grass field isolated from the neighbors. Typically we lay out a blanket and drink beers watch shooting stars... hot July night out little shorts set, few beers later I'm giving back rubs taking off clothes. I get the wife naked, all hot and bother, then her friend's top off, worked the bottom off too... She was steamy too, As I tried to get them to kiss her friend chilled out..... wouldn't get involved, so she watched us screw as she diddled her self....... I should have fucked her 1st... I blew that one chance I had.....

What I would give to go back and relive a couple of missed opportunities.
That said, I had a girlfriend who had a small place in the country. We would often build a fire in the back yard, drink a bit and grill some steaks, usually with a couple of her friends over.
I would love to have had her strip me and make me their sex toy for an evening. Then let her friends watch as she gave me a hand job and made me cum.
 
go to fantasy

When I was younger, I had a GG (genetic girl) friend in Chicago. One Summer I went to stay with her for a week. She loved to go to the clubs at night. Not only was she cool with my cross dressing, but encouraged it.
One night we were out all dressed up, short skirts, high heels, etc. We were at a club and some guys were hitting on us, buying us drinks, dancing with them and asking if we wanted to go back to their hotel room. She kept telling then we were just two girls having fun at the club. They kept telling us how much fun we could have if we went back to their room. After this went on for a bit, she got tired of them asking us. At about that moment the DJ put on a slow song, she grabbed me by the hand and started to lead me out onto the dance floor. As she led me out the dance floor for a slow dance, she said to the guys "Thanks, but we are not interested, we are lesbians." The guys stood there at the bar with beers in hand and watched as we slow danced with each other. I was in heaven as we held each other close, danced slowly and looked into each others eyes. About half way through the song, she leaned into me and we started to kiss. After a moment I looked over at the guys at the bar and their jaws were on the floor.
At the end of the song, she whispered into my ear that she was so turned on that we had to get out of the bar and back to her place. We made love for hours as two lesbian girlfriends. Its still one of my go to favorites to this day. Keep sharing your go to fantasies.
Kate
 
My go to.

I had a girlfriend that was SO submissive to me..

She wanted me in high school bad, and then 20 years later we were able to get together some, and mostly chat online.. She so LOVED following orders and letting me drive her mad online and in real time.

Thats what I think of now...

My wife (who doesn't play online) and I have enjoyed acting out most of our go to fantasies. We've played with couples, single ladies, and single men. We've always had a lot of fun doing this, but I have a new go to fantasy. :)

After chatting back and forth with wellrestedunfulfilled, I haven't had any other fantasy than sharing my wife with this man. I want to watch them flirt, kiss, and touch until they both can't hold back anymore. I'd gladly spread my wife's lips for him and guide his fat cock inside her until his balls rest against her puckered little asshole. In my fantasy, this isn't just a one time thing. The thought of sharing my wife's body, her most intimate areas with him gets my cock so hard. The thought of his fat cock head pressing against the puckered entrance to her cervix, pumping load after load of sticky cum is one I've cum to many times now. And always, at the end of my fantasy, I lick his slimy, softening cock clean of their shared coupling, before I do the same with her red, swollen, well fucked pussy.

Just... like... this...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/872d5357fe7847572c6cc6f8baab4d22/tumblr_n6nkkwKQq11taiif9o6_r1_400.gif
 
Back
Top