ME first'd (1st)D

Well, that was someone else.

What about you, which is me, so whom are you?

Uh ... umm ... yeah ... okay ... sure ... (wanders off in search of an adult beverage muttering 'whutdafukhetalkin'bout?') :D

Pseudointellectualism posing as consummate wisdom in a fashion that screams an inadvertent attempt to showcase a failing to understand the nature of existential reality under the guise of false superiority.

If you understood that, the joke's on you.

Pseudointellectualism posing as consummate wisdom in a fashion that screams an inadvertent attempt to showcase a failing to understand the nature of existential reality under the guise of false superiority.

If you understood that, the joke's on you.

? What's wrong with wordfun ?

Too bad I didn't write that joke on me but you did therefore you made fun of yourself and I'm waiting.

Seeing as I'm eating a Payday right now, this thread should stop getting so many posts as soon as I get to the head of this candy bar. Two bites away. Check, your move PayDay.

Great lyrics...

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

But I like the ones further on...

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

Great song by the Beatles.

Ahh, I see that I was much too sober to enjoy these posts. Maybe later tonight.

Ahh, I see that I was much too sober to enjoy these posts. Maybe later tonight.

hmm... nice:

No, I was sober when I wrote them, therefore I couldn't have been too sober to enjoy it.

The problem is that you cannot be too sober because I am you and me; therefore I could not be too sober, so how could you be me and too sober if I am you?

Seeing as I'm eating a Payday right now, this thread should stop getting so many posts as soon as I get to the head of this candy bar. Two bites away. Check, your move PayDay.

Is this a reference to oral fixation, because I don't have that, so you can't either, as the nomenclature I use is not what I actually am, which is you and me and I.

Also:: mmmmm..... peanuts.

Great lyrics...

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

But I like the ones further on...

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

Great song by the Beatles.

Nice :D

...but how can we be all together if all of you are me and I am myself?

Nice :D

...but how can we be all together if all of you are me and I am myself?

Metaphorically speaking, we are all together. Every hour, every minute, every second of every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade, every century, every eon, we are together. We are star stuff.

Don't go out tonight, well it's bound to take your life, there's a bad moon on the rise Looks like we're in for nasty weather. Who said that?

Don't go out tonight, well it's bound to take your life, there's a bad moon on the rise Looks like we're in for nasty weather. Who said that?

If it was me, or you, or I, which would be me anyway, I would have used punctuation, and it's obvious you didn't, because I didn't.

I gotta be me 'cause everybody else is already taken.

Without google I'd say the Beatles, but I'm probably wrong. Other guesses are CCR or Three Dog Night.

After google...CCR Bad Moon Rising.

Actually that was my very first gut guess...should have gone with that one, then I started thinking...always a bad idea.

Back