Smiley's House of Love

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Seeing that I posted my last "house" in the Sexual Role Playing thread, I feel completely ignorant and don't necessarily like posting there. Each time I do, it reminds me that I've posted it in the incorrect place, and so I'd like to start over. I'll be posting a list of my threads, current, past, and potential future threads in a later post.

I'd like this to be a warming environment with no fears. If you want a place to escape to be yourself, come here. If you need somebody to talk to, come here. If you don't want to display it publicly, my inbox is always open to new messages. And if you just need a place to laugh and relax, come here. I'm always wanting to meet new people on here, and I think this is a great way to do so.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Smiley. I've been here for quite a while now, I'll be turning 22 in fifteen days! I love roleplay, it's one of the greatest ways to improve writing skills and to escape into another reality, to be somebody else. I'm always up for new threads and new writers, just ask! I'm one of the sweetest people you'll meet, unless you attack me or my friends. And even then? I'm very forgiving. :)

I think I've babbled enough now, and it's time to get this thread up and running. I'm looking forward to having an actual place on here, in the correct forum, and being able to post on it without feeling ignorant.

Thanks for reading! :D

Looking for something to read? Need a sample of my work to claim me as worthy of a partner to your needs? This is a page I've decided to create to highlight some of my greater roles from the past to present. Not every single thread I've participated in is in here, but here are a select few.

I try to keep this as updated as possibly, but sometimes I forget to add in new, hot threads. Please forgive me. With each update, I make sure to add in stories that I know my readers will enjoy reading. Please, just be patient with me. :)

The Missing Piece

Picking Up Where We Left Off

Lost: A New Beginning

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden

Coming Home

And Top Performer Goes To...

So here we are again

Family Business

Lending a Hand

Blue Moon Rising

Blood-Sucking Brother

Also, if you like what you see here, you can post here and tell me positive feedback, interests in threads you might want to start up again(if dead), or if you have an idea you want to run across me, just let me know here or if you're shy, via pm :)

Love,
Smiley :D

Last edited:
How's you?

I'm okay.

Now.

Last night? Oh gosh, it was horrible. I had a freaking migraine from around 5pm to God knows when. Every light that hit my eyes made my head throb, any noise entering my ears made it worse, so I started hitting my forehead with random objects to distract the pain away from the actual migraine... It didn't work too well.

I eventually found a pain pill, took it, and passed out finally an hour later. Ugh.

Today? It's been pretty well due to the fact that I slept in. But at the same time, every time I touch my forehead, it hurts like hell because I think it's bruised...

Haha. I'm stupid.

Sorry for ranting.

:b

How are you?

I'm okay.

Now.

Last night? Oh gosh, it was horrible. I had a freaking migraine from around 5pm to God knows when. Every light that hit my eyes made my head throb, any noise entering my ears made it worse, so I started hitting my forehead with random objects to distract the pain away from the actual migraine... It didn't work too well.

I eventually found a pain pill, took it, and passed out finally an hour later. Ugh.

Today? It's been pretty well due to the fact that I slept in. But at the same time, every time I touch my forehead, it hurts like hell because I think it's bruised...

Haha. I'm stupid.

Sorry for ranting.

:b

How are you?

That is one of the few things I don't have to deal with often. I am not prone to migraines. I have had them before though and they are not fun.

Sorry yesterday was so bad for you. Glad today is better.

Why did you think hitting yourself in the skull was a good plan with a headache dear?

Tsk tsk

Ah well. What is done is done.

That is one of the few things I don't have to deal with often. I am not prone to migraines. I have had them before though and they are not fun.

Sorry yesterday was so bad for you. Glad today is better.

Why did you think hitting yourself in the skull was a good plan with a headache dear?

Tsk tsk

Ah well. What is done is done.

*Laughs softly before rolling her eyes*

Well, normally it works. And it did yesterday, I just had to pay for it today....

*Sigh*

When my head hurts, I can distract the pain quite easily. If I pull on my hair, the pain seeps out of my head and just disappears, and I quite enjoy pulling on my hair, so that's an easy one, but it gets tiring quickly.

So I go to tapping my head with various objects. And if I hit it, the pain goes away for a few seconds before coming back....

Yeah...

I typically deal with migraines quite often. They're a pain in the ass and kill me every time. This year though, they went away for about three months before returning. And they're back in full force. -.-

You never told me how your day has been! :b

skips in, skips through, trailing rose petals, skips out

I actually didn't catch this until now, I'm not even sure if you're still around or not, but thanks! I like the new decoration you've left in trickling trails.

*Grins*

*Laughs softly before rolling her eyes*

Well, normally it works. And it did yesterday, I just had to pay for it today....

*Sigh*

When my head hurts, I can distract the pain quite easily. If I pull on my hair, the pain seeps out of my head and just disappears, and I quite enjoy pulling on my hair, so that's an easy one, but it gets tiring quickly.

So I go to tapping my head with various objects. And if I hit it, the pain goes away for a few seconds before coming back....

Yeah...

I typically deal with migraines quite often. They're a pain in the ass and kill me every time. This year though, they went away for about three months before returning. And they're back in full force. -.-

You never told me how your day has been! :b

I understand that to some degree. I used to love pulling my teeth when I was losing them as a kid. That was much more pleasant of a pain than the way they felt when they were lose and wiggling and what not.

Also when certain types of issues happen with my muscles people look at me funny when I start hitting them. Often it forces them to relax, or the blunt pain gives way to a much more subtle pain.

I understand that to some degree. I used to love pulling my teeth when I was losing them as a kid. That was much more pleasant of a pain than the way they felt when they were lose and wiggling and what not.

Also when certain types of issues happen with my muscles people look at me funny when I start hitting them. Often it forces them to relax, or the blunt pain gives way to a much more subtle pain.

When I was little and my two front teeth started to loosen and give way for my adult teeth.... I would twist and turn them sideways, and run around acting like I was a vampire... Heh. I was a strange child. :b

And exactly! That's what I do with my head! People think I'm strange... But oh well! :)

Scurries in the shadows, making a tiny temporary home for herself.

*Smiles at the sight of the pretty kitty before walking over and cuddling next to her, petting her delicately before scratching gently behind her ears.*

I haven't talked to you in a while. How are you?

When I was little and my two front teeth started to loosen and give way for my adult teeth.... I would twist and turn them sideways, and run around acting like I was a vampire... Heh. I was a strange child. :b

And exactly! That's what I do with my head! People think I'm strange... But oh well! :)

Nothing wrong with being a little strange!

Scurries in the shadows, making a tiny temporary home for herself.

Waves at the kitty

*Her eyes widen before she pushes him with a glare on her face.*

Jerk.

And that I don't even know how to respond to that....

*Rolls her eyes*

Why do I always get picked on by you two?

*Sticks her tongue out before pulling it back in her mouth quickly.*

Oh doll. You are not the only strange one. You just look better while doing it than I do.

Wiggles his brows

Oh doll. You are not the only strange one. You just look better while doing it than I do.

Wiggles his brows

*Arches a brow at him curiously, trying not to laugh at his waggling eyebrows.*

Doing what? Turning myself into a vampire with two loose front teeth?

*snickers*

I was just agreeing with you!

*Rolls eyes at him while shaking her head and sighing*

Uh huh.

*She retorts sarcastically*

Somehow, I don't think that your intentions were that innocent...

*Grins*

I think I know you a little better than that, huh?

*Rolls eyes at him while shaking her head and sighing*

Uh huh.

*She retorts sarcastically*

Somehow, I don't think that your intentions were that innocent...

*Grins*

I think I know you a little better than that, huh?

*blinks*

When did I say they were innocent?

Back