(Very) Short Stories Thread

Freelancer

I freelance love letters for guys with money but not the will to write sappy poems and doting prose.

One day I answer the door to a berserker woman wielding a baseball bat.

As she rampages, I say, “Why are you mad at me, lady? Your husband is the douche.”
 
Heroes and Villians

A rubenesque redhead sat on a bench, palms to her eyes to blot away the tears. The city had awoken and crowds began to throng about the square. She wasn’t after attention. She had no place to go.

She was susceptible to the proposed solutions of heroes and villains.
 
Her voice sounded like it always did on the phone.

"I went to the store today," she said. "You know the one."

He swallowed and gripped the receiver more tightly.

"Hello?"

"Um. Yes. I'm here."

"Good. I maxed out the Visa but I think you'll be pleased."

The line went dead.

Excellent. This VSS made me chuckle (out loud). ;)
 
Natalie's Honor: or, Natalie Can Pick 'Em

Natalie looked lovely, and, of nervous reflex, tugged at her hemline.

“BING-BONG”

It was Kevin, in a Metallica shirt. His eyes descended upon her cleavage.

“Let’s go.” Kevin said.

She smiled wearily.

Walking her around back, Kevin said, “Suck it.”

“Leave her alone.” Said valiant valet.

A dance-off ensued.
 
You Can't Just Watch

It was my own fault. I answered the ad. I was just supposed to take some pictures, watch, and maybe stroke myself. But the woman, a gorgeous silver-haired lady, was irresistible- seductive yet maternal.


I did things: weird, perverse, and unspeakable acts. Things I’d never done before. I’m not proud.
 
Meeting New People

It was obviously her first munch. She’d wandered in with a friend, and wondered about the askance glances that everyone gave her Zooey Deschanel-look-alike outfit. She thought it was cute.

“I’m in compliance,” she explained to all who asked.

She was the belle of the ball.
 
The Socialite

People once called him Otter. She didn’t know why. He was unkempt, but lean and muscular. She was certain that under the beard and disheveled hair he was handsome. Still, the idea of offering him “special” favors in exchange for escorting her out of the post-apocalyptic dystopia made her cringe.
 
Overcoming Shyness

Jeb heard jocular murmured voices through the door, and he quelled his introvert’s impulse to flee.

He knocked.

The door opened. The host, Eileen, stood buck-naked gesturing him inside.

“Let me help you off with your clothes.”

“I-I-I-I didn’t know this was a nudist party.”

“It’s not… It’s an orgy.”
 
Breaking news!

My big, strapping man; on top of his game in the NFL; and here he lies prostrate at my feet.

All I said was: "Honey! Guess what! The doctor said that we're having quads! Isn't that great?!!!!??!"
 
Physical Fitness

Walking up the trail, his eyes never left the perfectly formed buttocks ahead. He fantasized about leading her just off the trail and bending her over one of the large granite stones. Those form-fitting shorts around her ankles, he would plow her hard.

His erection betrayed his diabolical intent.
 
Is Honesty Always the Best Policy?

“Never tell a lie.” He scolded.

“Yes, Master.” She replied.

Fast-forward:

“So how’d you get the black-eye?” The doctor asked.

“I was rubbing my husband’s girlfriend’s clit when his dick popped out and caught me in the eye.” She replied.

“I won’t ask why there’s a rubber-duck in your rectum.”
 
It Hurts This Time

There was something about a dick in the butt that she found comforting - not comfortable, but comforting. The man astride her thighs now, however, used violent thrusts, as though he was thinking of stabbing her viciously. Her face in the pillow, was his face kind, angry, or sadistic?
 
Milestones

She lies in bed, contemplating life. Too much time spent in meetings, career-building; on the Net with virtual friends, rat-races won. Too few calls from well-wishers; actually none. No husband or children to burden her with their love.

She lifts her glass and toasts her reflection, “Happy birthday, baby!”
 
She lies in bed, contemplating life. Too much time spent in meetings, career-building; on the Net with virtual friends, rat-races won. Too few calls from well-wishers; actually none. No husband or children to burden her with their love.

She lifts her glass and toasts her reflection, “Happy birthday, baby!”

Happy Birthday Cinner :kiss: Hope your day finishes with smiles and joy. :rose:
 
for Yuna1981, in response..explosive I hope so

It is late. I am alone. I am tired. I desperately want to cum; to release the built up tension from all the erotica I’ve experienced today. I look down at my now limp dick in my fist and will it to life. What can I do? Then, I remember your picture. I find it and click it open. And my dick is immediately attentive, interested, and slowly rising as if to peer over the desk at you.

And I am suddenly lusting for you, wishing I was in that bed, licking your shoulders down to your beautiful erect nipples, sliding my hand under the cover, finding your pussy nicely lubricated and slipping one, then two, fingers into your increasing wetness. My mind is racing with one fantasy after another which only spurs my hand on to make long strokes, gripping the shaft tightly and making it pulse exquisitely, twisting all along its lovely length.

Soon, I am into the vinegar strokes and I wish I could snap a pic of my big fat cock with your pic in the background (to email you, of course) as I erupt, violently emptying my load of hot creamy cum, narrowly avoiding spraying the keyboard and screen, as over and over, and quivering, I moan your name out loud.
 
Enclosed Spaces

The elevator lurched, stopped, and flickered into darkness. Her cell phone had no bars; his was in a drawer. The strangers diverged to opposite corners. He heard sniffing: cold or crying?

“Are you okay?”

“Just a bad week.”

He moved to comfort.

She shot pepper-spray.

They writhed together as one.
 
The Hoarder

Happy Birthday Cinner :kiss: Hope your day finishes with smiles and joy. :rose:



Thank you, Sweetie! :kiss::heart:


A surprise visit from an old friend; she’s too numb to feel pleasure in the moment. Reflecting upon the lessons of the past, and contemplating possible futures; a penny drops. New meanings emerge for old adages.

They clean up the house together.
 
Mind blown

"Holy crap, you Seilia don't have any... any... how do you have sex?!"

"With the power of our minds," she smirked, leaning closer until her forehead touched his.

Blissful.

Unending.

Pleasure without the sensation of touch.

Weird.

"Wanna make a child later?"

Oh shit, he thought.
 
Last edited:
The elevator lurched, stopped, and flickered into darkness. Her cell phone had no bars; his was in a drawer. The strangers diverged to opposite corners. He heard sniffing: cold or crying?

“Are you okay?”

“Just a bad week.”

He moved to comfort.

She shot pepper-spray.

They writhed together as one.

This is an excellent story. As short as it is it is ample and complete.
 
"There are better ones, of course," but she offered him what she had made with her hands. It was earnest and awful and beautiful. She chuckled when she saw the struggle in his eyes. It was never about the clay. She needed his honesty. He craved this journey with her.
 
In tribute of the shortest horror story:

The last man in the world closed the door.

There were women. Lots of women.
 
Rhonda's Boss

Why should Rhonda stay? I'm not her boss.

"I'm calling a cab," she mumbled, phone-in-hand.

"I'm ready, again," I lied.

"You can do nothing for me!" she snorted, hurtfully.

The phone fell. I bent her ass over the bed and proved the bitch wrong.

Now, she's Regional Director.
 
We met in the rain. It fell in sheets as we moved naked over sand and shell. My tongue caressed you and you tasted every part of me. Over and over we came like the waves. In the morning, you abandoned me. I look for you still. Meet me again.
 
"It was need. That's all. We might have thrown fake names, but never invitations.... The smell of that woman has haunted me ever since..."

She'd married that? Mark the feed. Press a button.

Barbara would use that bit. At the end of the day she'd blow him for finding it.
 
Back
Top