Punishing Eden

One hand rubbing his teenage daughter's pussy, Johnathon moved the other hand from her hip to her buttock, eagerly massaging and squeezing it while he continued to lick her asshole, getting it good and wet for what was to come. A moment later, when he straightened up behind the redhead, he left her tight little hole covered in his saliva. He wasn't sure if it would be enough to ease the initial discomfort for Eden, but Johnathon was too aroused to wait any longer. He had to have his daughter, he had to have her ass...

Positioning the swollen head of his cock between her butt cheeks, he rubbed it against her tight hole, feeling the saliva mixing with the pre-cum that sat on the tip. "I love you, Eden," her father said as he slowly pushed his hips forward, forcing the head of his cock into her ass. Once it popped into her, Johnathon paused for a moment to give the teenager a chance to adjust to the feeling of having his engorged member inside of her ass.

Slowly he began to push deeper, easing into her extremely tight ass, his cock throbbing with desire. His hand moved to her buttocks, spreading them apart so he could see his dick sliding into her asshole. Within a minute he was thrusting in and out of her ass more easily, though still slowly and methodically.
 
It always amazed her how he could have two sides to him, one moment he could be a real jerk. But then he could be the sweetest person. And the other way around as well, her heart was beating quickly and it made her even more nervous about what he was going to do to her. She trusted him but she did not know how the pain would be, she closed her eyes feeling him licking her and making her wet for him. But she smiled when he said he loved her, she opened up her eyes and spoke. "I love you to"

But then she felt the head of his cock going into her ass, she grunted a little as it did hurt. No where as near as losing her pussy virginity. But now this was a whole new different feeling, she groaned loudly as she moved her head back. She could feel how he forced every inch into her ass, forcing her body to take him. Though she did want him to get harder, but knew that in time he most likely would. She knew his nature to being rough would kick in, that was one thing she was not worried about.

As he kept thrusting into her she groaned louder, with each thrust of his hips caused his cock to go in all the way. Everything was just so perfect in that moment "Oh god yes" She said, her breathing was getting a bit deeper but it was just with how her body took him. Just by how she moved and how she moaned it was easy to tell what she wanted from him, her breasts began to continue to bounce back and forth. Her ass clenched against him, but not so much that he could not put in and pull out.
 
"Oh, god, baby! Your ass is so tight for me," Johnathon groaned as he began to thrust deeper into his daughter, his hips moving faster and faster as she slowly began to open up to the invasion of his thick manhood. As he watched his member disappear time and time again into her little hole, he marveled at how she could take him into her petite body.

"Touch yourself, Eden," he said, his breathing growing shallow and fast. "Reach underneath and touch yourself while I fuck your little ass."
 
Eden groaned louder as she felt him taking hold of her, hearing the sound of the sqeaking of the table. But then she heard what he said, sighing a little as she reached between her legs and began to move her fingers against her opening. Groaning a but as between her fingers and his cock, she was enjoying herself. Always felt good to be with the only man who seemed to really love her, and loved her for all the right reasons. She held onto the table, panting even louder as her insides clenched him.

"Oh god Johnathon" She said smiling.
 
Johnathon could feel his orgasm slowly beginning to build as Eden's tight ass seemed to squeeze his cock tighter by the moment, even as he began to fuck her faster and faster. His hands still held her ass cheeks up and open allowing his cock to thrust deep into her, his balls rubbing against her pussy each time he buried himself fully in her pussy.

A part of him wanted to cum inside his daughter's tight little ass, but he knew that she wanted him to cum inside her pussy, and he wasn't going to deny her anything at this point, not after she had offered him everything, after he had taken every part of her...

"Fuck...Eden, I'm going to cum..." he groaned just before pulling his cock free of her ass and sliding it effortlessly into her soaking wet cunt. He barely managed to sink his manhood deep into her before he exploded in orgasm, pumping a massive load of his cum into the redhead's waiting body.
 
Eden was lost in the pleasure that he was giving her, after a while her ass stopped hurting. And it was easy to tell she was getting loose. Because he was able to move into her faster and even harder for that matter. Everything around her seemed to just be black, her eyes closed as she heard her fathers moan. It was nice feeling this as he gave her a new sensation, a new expiration every time he took her. Though she did not know what would happen in this different kind of relationship.

But hearing that he was ready to cum, she felt him slip out of her and thrust into her pussy. "Oh god yes Johnathon!" She cried out at the top of her lungs. Once she felt him gush inside her, she gasped as her orgasm took him. Her insides clenching him as she felt what her insides was doing, it was actually her pussy was milking his cock so every last ounce of his seed went into her. Smiling as she panted relaxing, sighing she smiled happily. It was rather nice to have this moment, as her panting stopped.

"Mmm baby that felt so good"
 
Johnathon was sure that he'd never cum so hard or so much as he did that time, after having taken Eden's ass for the first time. He stayed inside of her as she came, contracting around his manhood, watching as her body tensed then shook with pleasure before finally relaxing against the table. His cock still filled her cunt as he leaned over her and began planting small kisses on her shoulders and all over her back, before finally kissing her neck.

"That was fantastic, honey," he whispered into his daughter's ear. "Thank you for that."

Finally he pulled off of the redhead and pulled her up off the table, turning her around and giving her a long, slow kiss, his hands on her hips, pulling her body close to his.

"Come on, we should go get ready for bed," he suggested, offering her his hand as he stepped toward the doorway.
 
Eden smiled when he pulled out of her and got her up, when he spun her around she heard what he said and nodded. Reaching over as she took his hand and followed him, though she knew the test had to be read. On the way to his room she grabbed the test, not reading it yet. She was curious as to why he wanted her to sleep with him. In the back of her head she thought that perhaps he honestly had saw her more then his daughter. She gave him the kind of love her mother had not given him in so long.

But once they let each others hand go she noticed some of her stuff in the bedroom already, she grabbed a simple long shirt she sometimes wore. Sitting on the bed she looked up and showed him the test and smiled. "Why don't you read it" She said, handing it to him. Believe it or not she was nervous at the results, though she did want a child she had no idea how good she was going to be as a mother. It was nice to be able to take this moment in time, cocking her head to the side a little.
 
Johnathon had just finished pulling on a pair of flannel pajama pants and tying the drawstrings tight when Eden produced a small white stick from behind her back, a stick that he quickly realized was a pregnancy test. He was surprised, but could see the anticipation in her eyes. He smiled back at her warmly as he reached for the test and took it from her.

"You mean you haven't looked at the results?" he asked as he glanced down at it. The results were clear. Lifting it up in front of his daughter, Johnathon turned the stick around to show her the very large, very obvious plus sign on the end. "Congratulations, baby."
 
Eden smiled at him seeing the way he looked over it, and chuckled. "No I haven't had the strength to" She felt like such a child in that moment, and she blushed a little bit. Her eyes looking up at her father, she saw the way he looked at her and then saw the stick. But seeing the stick and the big plus sign she smiled even more when he said congratulations baby. She stood up as she tossed the test into the garbage and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hoped he was happy like she was, and kissed him.

Placing her hand over her stomach she smiled unsure how she would explain it to anyone, thankfully she did most of her college stuff online. And she never hung out with people, since she never had the friends. When she pulled away she got on her side of the bed, thinking for a moment. "I guess I am a bit of everything to you, a daughter, a lover now the mother of your child. I will have to make plans to see a doctor, she should be able to tell me how far along I am and go from there" She laid down looking up at him.
 
As Johnathon stared into his daughter's eyes, his lover's eyes, he could see the love he felt reflected back at him, just as he could hear the excitement in Eden's voice that he was feeling at that very moment. He knew that this was an opportunity for them to salvage something good and real out of the mess their lives had become when his wife had left. And he was determined to make it work, even if it wasn't going to be easy.

"I've got some plans to make, too," he responded when the redhead mentioned a visit to the doctor. Plans to fix things at work, plans to find a new home for himself and Eden and the child they would have together. A home where they could live as husband and wife without fear of anyone discovering the truth.

With a million possibilities racing through his mind, Johnathon finally laid down, pulling the teenager into his arms and holding her close as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 
Eden smiled and was curious what he had in mind but had a feeling in time she would know what it was, the thought of a life growing within her it felt good. She watched him and waited for him to finally lay down, she smiled a little as he pulled her in. Resting her head on his chest as things seemed to go all over in her mind, she did not realize that she fell asleep. She had a restful sleep and knew that she was finally where she should be. Right now it was to the point where she smiled in her sleep.

She ended up waking up before her father, she knew his alarm would go off in a few minutes. So she put on her robe and went to make breakfast, she made some fresh coffee and made bacon and eggs. Eden was humming enjoying the thought of many things, curious as to what her father had planned. But just as the toast came up she smiled hearing the alarm going off, she set up the table with a nice simple breakfast and rubbed her stomach smiling at the bulge slowly showing and was just beyond happy.
 
It took less than a day for Johnathon to finalize his plans. The legal partnership that he'd spent decades building, and the last year trying to hold onto, was dissolved. He was free of it, free to start a new practice wherever he wished, free of the stress. After the paperwork was all signed and delivered, Johnathon was free to begin a search for a new home. It took him less than three hours to find a suitable house in a small town outside of St Louis. It was far enough away from their current location, and far enough from any friends or family that he and Eden wouldn't have to worry about running into anyone they knew. And yet close enough to the city to allow him to start a small private law practice that would provide for his new family.

Johnathon made inquiries about the house, as well as a handful of alternate properties in the same town in case the first house did not work out, then made arrangements for he and Eden to fly out that weekend to see the houses. Excited at the prospect of a new start, Johnathon stopped on the way home and purchased a dozen roses for his daughter. He arrived home a few minutes earlier than normal, roses in hand, eager to share the news with her.
 
The day went on without much trouble she had enjoyed a nice simple breakfast with her father, and right now it was what she wanted the most. She was kinda sad to see him go to work, but knew he had to do what he had to do. She was home roasting a duck something she had never done but knew it would come out just fine. It was going to be a rather nice time tonight, her eyes looking up at her reflection and stood to the side. Running her fingers over her stomach and smiled even more, this was going to be a time to remember.

She set up the table since she expected him at any time, she brought out some red wine though she couldn't drink since she was pregnant. And refused to take the chance, even a sip could destroy a baby. She put her hair up in a braid and wore a strapless black dress, she was gaining weight so she had a little trouble zipping it up. But she wanted to look good for him, she smiled hearing his car pull up. Her blue eyes looked into her reflection so unsure about what would happen now.
 
Back
Top