Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

She started spurting cum all over Dane face as he happily licked them off of him and enjoying the sweet/salty cum.

He pulled out and chuckled at Riona.

"Did you just bark?"
 
Riona blushed at the question, nodding with a small smile as he chuckled. She barked up at him jokingly, smiling up at him a little wider as she spread her legs for him, showing him the glistening skin he’d just been licking.
 
Dane pulled out his penis and entered the wet pussy that he licked earlier and went to work with her. He started humping her quickly, not pausing for a bit.

"Oh..OHH...YESS!...SO GOOD!!"
 
Riona let out a happy yelp as he entered her quickly, his cock thrusting into her wetness in quick motions. She purred against his ear, being bold enough to kiss his neck and lick the salty flesh she found there.
 
Dane moaned pleasingly, letting her lick his neck so pleasurable.

"OHhh..Mmm..H..Have you done this before?...Ohhh.."

Meanwhile, Dane was still humping her, almost ready to cum inside of her.
 
“Dane.” She whispered against his ear, hearing his moan as she licked his neck. “Dane. Orgasm.” She murmured, her tongue licking the same area again.
 
That whispered did it. He finally orgasmed and shot inside Riona. He continued to cum inside Riona again and again, not stopping for a long while. He even massaged Riona's breasts under her shirt as he did.
 
Riona purred against Dane's ear as she barked softly to show her pleasure. She pressed her breasts against his warm hands, sighing at the pleasure that her mate gave her.
 
Dane stopped cumming soon after but still had his penis inside her.
Dane licked her ear making her shiver in delight.

"You will be my mate. I won't let anyone take you"

Dane continue to kiss her ears and neck softly, making her purr more.
 
Riona whimpered at the kisses her left on her neck, the feeling of his lips upon her ear. She purred deeply, her body writhing beneath his with just a few touches.
 
Dane continued to sensually stimulate her body, giving her soft kisses on her neck.
His continuous stimulation causes her to bark softly even more, a sound Dane came to enjoy.

"Riona. Sleep now. I will still be inside you."
 
Riona looked sleepily up at Dane and nodded, purring in her chest at the feel of his penis still inside of her. She yawned and sleepily gave him a kiss before she lay her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes, asleep in moments.
 
Dane moved Riona on top of him, making sure she sleeps comfortably.
Then himself felt sleepy and dozes of to slumber.
 
Riona woke hours later, sleep still in her eyes as she yawned and stretched, still resting on top of Dane. She smile down at her mate and nuzzled her cheek against his, a small kiss placed to his lips before she slipped off him and walked into the kitchen.

She looked around at everything that he’d taught her the day before and suddenly grew very nervous. Could she remember how to do it all? She walked to the refrigerator and pulled out eggs, taking them to the stove with a bowl and a pan. Gently, she cracked them on the side of the bowl and dumped the contents into the pan, listening as it sizzled with a smile. She’d remembered!
 
Dane woke up with the hearing of egg cooking. It must be Riona trying to cook. He decided to pretend he was still sleeping, so he would see how she would do. Hopefully, she won't burn the house down.
 
Riona watched as the eggs cooked in the pan, trying to remember how long they were suppose to stay there. She decided to wait a little while longer. Taking the pepper mill that he had shown her the day before, she gave his eggs a quick twist, sneezing immediately as the pepper filled the air.

She then turned and looked at the toaster with a frown. She didn’t like the little machine and the way it would scare her by throwing the bread into the air with a loud pop. Still, she loaded the machine and pressed the lever down, screaming in fear when it popped as the toast was done.

She put the toast on the plate and pulled out the now over done eggs and took the plates into the bedroom, crawling onto the bed and holding the plates as she waited for Dane to wake up.

“Dane?” She asked, looking down at his sleeping face.
 
Dane smiled, sensing nothing went wrong and faked waking up, seeing Riona's sweet face.
"Oh hey Riona, I see woke up."

Dane then sees the breakfast, done as good as if he would have done it.

"WOW, you make breakfast?"
 
Dane took the plate of eggs and toast and took a bite, smiling as he was eating.
"Good. Very Good"
 
Riona smiled warmly at her mate she leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Good.” She said softly as she sat beside him and began eating the food on her own plate.
 
Dane soon finished his own plate, satisfied at the meal.
Dane sees the beauty eating her breakfast, wearing only the shirt he gave her yesterday.

"So, do you want to come fishing with me today?"
 
Riona looked up as Dane asked her to go with him. “Fish? Yes.” She said with a smile, feeling warm and loved that he wanted her near.
 
Dane got up and dressed up in his regular clothes.
He took a look at Riona wondering what she would wear but since there won't be much people out now, she could go as she was.

Just in case, he took a towel along with his fishing supplies.

"Come. We''re going fishing"

Dane went on to the shore, heading to the boat he uses.
 
Riona followed after Dane as he lead the way to the fish. Her toes curled in the sand as she looked around at the water, wanting to run into the surf and play around in the waves. Turning back to Dane, she watched as he stowed things away. She walked towards the boat, her brow scrunched as she tried to figure out what it was.

“Dane, who?” She asked him.
 
"Boat"
Dane realized it will be the first time Riola would be on top of water instead of under it.
Dane got out the seal skin and kept it close, in case she fell overboard.

Soon, Dane rode of in the sea to his usual fishing spot.
 
Back
Top