Maybe You Are Magic {Closed for EroticLiteracy}

WildMagik

Experienced
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Posts
55
A few weeks ago

The early morning sun filtered unobstructed through the glass window, lighting the dust motes that endlessly danced in the living room. Grey eyes watched the play of sunshine, remembering the lithe form of her mother reading a book or sweeping the wooden floor. Her mother Aoife was part of the earth now, as she had requested before her passing. It was up to her daughter now, to clean out the house of belongings and decide what to do with them.

Inara Rosenberger liked to blend in. She was small for a woman of 21 winters, barely reaching 5'1" in the simple boots she usually wore. The ample curves she had inherited from her father's side of the family were hidden under an oversized shirt and jeans. Her European mother's grey eyes looked odd surrounded by the caramel of her Latin father's roots, but she enjoyed the way they seemed to unnerve most people. The woman thought it balanced out her somewhat soft features and gave her an edge. Her dark curls were usually pulled into a hasty ponytail, away from her face and out of her way.

A few hours into her duties, the young woman decided to take a break. A glass of iced tea in her hand, she allowed her fingertips to run along the old books that stood vigil from the bookcase. Feeling curious, her fingers pulled the oldest leather spine before she settled on her mother's favorite chair. And then she began to read.

Her heart skipped a beat at the words read. The pit of sorrow and guilt she had felt the moment the news of her mother's death had reached her turned into something warm. It was just like Aoife too... one last gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her burgundy tinted lips turned into a sly smirk while she made her way to her workspace. Chatter slowed then died in her wake, her coworkers barely recognizing the woman that passed them by. Where bulky clothes once hung, a teal silk blouse and black pencil skirt hugged her curves. Long, dark curls flowed with her stride, the soft click of her heels announcing her path. Settling into her usual seat, the young woman fixed the glasses on her face before settling into her customary tasks.

A breath longer, the murmurs started once more. She smiled to herself, imagining some of the comments.

Following that fateful afternoon, Inara had poured over all of the books in that library. And then, she studied some more. The power seemed to flow through her veins, now awakened with the knowledge of its existence. Her magic was slowly taking shape inside of her, patiently waiting for purpose.

Aoife's gift had already served her well.
 
Last edited:
THREE YEARS AGO

“Are you even listening to me babe?”

A pair of crystal blue eyes rolled upwards to the heavens above before falling on the bombshell blonde to the right. Large hands calloused from hard work gently drummed against the desk a small sign of his annoyance. His large broad shoulders rolled back and forth clearing the lingering stiffness from having been studying so long.

“Yes Christina?” Alexander Ryan said trying to hide his annoyance at his girlfriend. He slammed his book for good measure letting her know his annoyance at being interrupted.

Not that she cared.

“I was talking to you about prom” Christina said her tone slightly whiny as she gripped his arm and dug her manicured hands into his forearms. He scowled and winced moving his arm and pushing his long brown hair back.

“What about it?” He asked leaning back and watching her trying to hide his impatient. His mother told him he was about as subtle as a bull when it came to dealing with things that annoyed him. Luckily his girlfriend didn’t really want his input she just wanted to be heard. She launched into a in depth play by play of her dress and what she needed from him. This time he made sure to pretend like he was listening nodding his head and murmuring whenever she paused and her eyes flickered over to him.

His eyes went skyward taking in the white fluffy clouds and blue skies. His mind began to drift leaving behind things like prom and finals as he joined the soft breeze coming from the west. His eyes eventually slid close his head tipping back as he relaxed from the stress of upcoming graduation.

“Oh my god look what crazy burger is wearing!”

Alex eyes flickered open his attention caught by Christina’s words. He glanced across the pavilion of the school past the crowds of kids eating and playing around. His eyes fell on the girl Christina was talking about just as she spoke again.

“I can’t believe she is wearing that” Christina said turning up her nose.

“Give it a rest Christina” Alex said pinching the bridge of his nose “she didn’t do anything to you”

“What does THAT mean” Christina growled glaring at him “are you siding with the bitch now?”

“You know I never approved of you being a bully” Alex replied rising up and moving his books into his bag. Out of the corner of the eyes he noticed two guys behind Inara gathering a bunch of mashed potatoes from their plates and packing them into balls. His eyes narrowed and he growled his large hand curling around his bag. He moved crossing the pavilion in a matter of second as he moved to intercept. He didn’t know why he felt the need to intervene after so four years of being placate. Maybe he felt responsible, maybe he was growing up…

Or maybe it was something more.

He brushed past her and brought his backpack up as the two kids threw the potato balls. Alex blocked it with his backpack preventing either of them from getting hit. The two kids smile faltered as he starred at them glaring them down and forcing them to look away.

“Are you okay?” He asked turning to her. Once she replied he nodded ignoring the incredulous look Christina gave him as he offered her one of his gym shorts to get rid of the spare bits of potato.

“Pretty soon this whole high school thing will be nothing more than a bad memory” He told her shaking the mashed potatoes off of his bag “I’m sorry for everything”

And with that he moved disappearing down the hall and leaving her. The bell rang moments later signaling that it was time to go back to class. Christina shot her one last look before moving running off on her high heels as she went after Alex.
…………………………………………………………………..
“You graduated head of your class I see”

Alex nodded resisting the urge to reach up and push his long hair back nervously. Not that he could anymore given his once long black hair was now shaved short in an attempt to be more presentable. His hands twitched as he fidgeted resisting the urge to start touching everything. The collar and tie he wore felt to tight, the white button shirt to crisp, and his slacks constricting. He did his best to ignore all that instead focusing on his potential boss and giving a confident smile.

“That’s right sir” He said clearing his voice “And did early college courses while in my senior year. I plan on going back but wanted some workforce experience”
“I see” the recruiter said his voice a little impressed “When can you start?”

“Right away sir” Alex replied.

“Even better!” The recruiter said rising out of the chair and offering his hand
“Welcome aboard!”
……………………………………….

“Can’t believe I am running late!”

Alex ran into the building dodging past a few people lingering by the entrance. He moved into the elevator huffing as he clicked the button for his floor. He tapped his foot as he waited for the elevator to reach its destination. He glanced at his beat up old watch checking the time and sighing in relief when elevator opened up.

“Just made it” He said moving into the office. He clocked in moments later moving to his desk and putting his messenger bag on the floor. He moved to sit pausing when his eyes landed on her. Realization dawned on his face and his eyes widened as he took her in.

“Inara is that you?” Alex said coming over to her “Its me Alex! From school!”
 
Last edited:
The magic was intoxicating.

The knowledge that she was more and other, that her desires had all but to take shape in her mind and her to will it for the thing to happen was seductive. That confidence boost seemed to color her every action subtly, for now, but growing every day.

Having worked in this office a few years back as an intern graphic artist during her final year of college here, the young woman had gotten lucky. They had an immediate need for another artist, so she had been offered the position of assistant graphic artist. She was sure Mr. Connors, her boss, would've picked someone better looking if he could've, if only to give his salacious eyes something to look at during work hours.

As of recently, though, her art flowed. And people were taking notice.

“Inara is that you? Its me Alex! From school!”

At that voice, her steel eyes opened wide while they searched then settled on the familiar face. Her breath caught and she felt the warm flow of confidence and power falter for a moment.

"Alex?" the raven haired woman asked in disbelief, feeling a warm smile form on her lips.

Of course he would be here.

Recently, things just seemed to fall into place for her. Both big and little things. A big client had liked once of her works that was displayed along the office and asked for her specifically. She had managed to find just the right shade of lipstick the other day when shopping. Perhaps the young woman was looking too much into it, but she had a feeling her magic might've had something to do with those things too.

Pulling her mind away from such matters, Inara stood and allowed her eyes to take in the man before her. His shoulders had broadened even more since the last time she had seen him, his form towering over her smaller one even with the three inch heels she was wearing. The dark locks she had fantasized running her fingers through were gone, but the blue in his eyes still shone with the mischievousness that had captured her the first time.

Noticing she had been staring, the young girl leaned her hip against her desk, using the movement to hide the slight blush on her cheeks with her hair.

"How have you been? Just joined the team?"

While she waited for his answer, her eyes discreetly flickered over his shoulder to a blonde woman that seemed to be glaring their way. Christina had made her life miserable during high school but here, in the workforce, she was just another secretary. And not a very good one at that, Inara thought to herself. Remembering the many times the blonde had made her feel like less, she could feel the warmth in her blood growing once more. And, judging by the looks she was giving Alex and her, payback would be every bit as sweet as she had imagined.
 
It was her!

He blinked watching her rise up and taking her in. When did she start dressing so good? After high school had been good to her and that was clear as day! Gone was the frumpy clothing and the subdued makeup replaced instead with a woman who knew how to dress and showcase her body. His mouth was slack a little bit and with a shake of his head he finally got control of himself and picked his jaw up off the floor. He blushed a bit his hand once more coming up to touch his short hair.

“I didn’t expect to see you here” He said his voice a bit hoarse. He hurriedly cleared it and coughed glancing over at her desk and seeing the work she was doing.

“You always did love art in school” He said surprising her with knowledge of that time “I mean I remember it not that I ever took the class!”

He gave a soft smile and noticing her looking over his shoulder he turned his head. He caught her just as she ducked knowing that blonde hair anywhere and blushing even further. Christina worked here to? Wow that was…. An interesting development. They hadn’t seen each other in two years not since he broke up with her right after graduation.

“I just started” He explained turning away and back to Irana “As a accounts manager you know the boring humdrum stuff that lets artists like you focus on your passions! I didn’t even know you were working here! Of course they always did talk about some crazy good artists here”

He noticed a few people starring and his blush deepened slightly contrasting with his clear blue eyes.

“I should get to my office” He said touching his hair once more “we should meet up though…. Go for drinks or something? If you want to of course!”
 
“I didn’t expect to see you here”

The words pulled her steel eyes from the blonde and back to his handsome face, her gaze softening. I didn't expect you either, she found herself thinking and was about to say so out loud before he cleared his throat. Her head tilted slightly at that, looking a bit like a curious cat while she considered his reaction.

Ahh yes.

The way both women and men reacted to her non verbally was starting to change as well. A long look here, lust in the eyes over there. But to have this man she had daydreamed of for so long react that way... Her nipples were hard as diamonds beneath her clothing, a twinge of pleasure between her legs making her press her thighs together.

The moment passed, and Inara allowed the surprise his next words brought to her show on her face. How had he known? The art class crowd were few and rarely let others know what they were working on, only signing initials or using another name for the works that were displayed in the halls.

Recovering quickly, and noticing his quick glance at Christina, the small Latina heard herself chuckle. "Your numbers are the reason we can indulge in art and other things as well," she replied before her blush deepened, "such as going to meet our new coworkers for drinks after work."

Running her fingers through her long curls to hide her nervousness, Inara smiled shyly back at Alex. "I'd love to join you later and catch up. There's a really good Irish pub not too far from here and their bangers and mash is divine."

"It's good to see you again, Alex."
 
“You to” He said his voice honest and sincere “I guess I’ll uh see you later”

With that he moved going over to his division. He was introduced to his team and setup with an office but he barely gave it much thought. Having seen her and Christina put him off his game. He didn’t mind Christina so much given that they were done and over with and she knew that. It was more her…. Irana the girl next door.

Well two homes over but close enough. In another life they might have been friends from the start. He still felt wrong about his own part in her teasing over high school. He never included himself or got involved but he didn’t say anything about it either. Instead he was guilty by association which in his eyes was just as bad. Beside saving her from the potato incident he hadn’t done anything to help her. Now was a chance for him to make it up to her or at least get to know her better.

It also helped that she was a knockout.

The rest of the day was spent settling in. Soon enough it was evening time and some of the new guys invited him out for a welcome drink. He declined pulling on his leather jacket and making plans to do something this weekend instead. Once that was taken care of he went down to the art department finding her desk and waiting as she finished up.

“I thought I would take you up on your offer” He said to her smiling as she noticed him “I hope its not to forward?”
 
Ashen orbs followed the generous expanse of shoulder as it moved slowly away from her before catching a flicker of movement at the corners of her vision. Her gaze turned to Christina. The wicked side of the curvy woman made its presence known in the curve of her lips, smirking. An eyebrow raised minutely towards the blonde, a challenge issued.

Revenge would be sweet indeed.

Having returned to her seat, the rest of the day went about somewhat normally. A couple of coworkers stopped by and tried to make small talk. After a few polite and brief exchanges, she returned to her tasks. How predictable, Inara thought to herself, Perhaps I hid the curves a little too much under big clothing. A little makeup here, tight clothing and all of the sudden they remember I'm a girl.

By late afternoon, the smaller woman was ready to leave work and relax. Hearing Alex's voice, she turned with the phone still in her hand and smiled while she shook her head. Begging him for a moment, she answered a few short questions over the phone before placing the receiver back in its place.

"Not at all. Besides, I just got great news and feel even more need to celebrate," Inara mentioned with a big grin, "I've just been given one of our biggest account to work on and I get the freedom to design it however I like. That is rare."

Standing, the young woman allowed her hands to smooth her blouse and skirt over her hips and thighs in a distracted manner, unknowing of whatever effect that might have on someone watching. Grabbing her coat, she slid into it with a practiced movement before settling it over her form, her breasts moving seductively under the soft silk material while she rearranged her hair.

After grabbing her purse, she turned to Alex once more. Her eyes took in the leather jacket, silently approving. It suited him perfectly.

"Let's get going. Nothing says 'fall is coming' like a good Irish coffee."
 
He watched her shifting slightly as he noticed the way her body moved. Did she always move so seductively? Or was this some new trick she had in her armory? Either way he reacted both in his mind and his body. His eyes darkened slightly with lust, his broad shoulders quivered with need, and his hands twitched as he waited for her to rise full out of her seat. His tongue flicked out over his full bottom lip running across the length before he finally cleared his throat. He blushed once more glancing away as he attempted to gain back some control.

“Sounds good to me” He said offering her his arm as they moved to the door.
“Lead the way”

They walked to the Irish pub enjoying the city as the sun began to set. The streets came alive with people talking and chatting amongst each other as they enjoyed the cool evening breeze. Alex at one point offered her his coat and slid it over her shoulders for her. They talked casually as they walked to the pub catching each other up on their lives since high school. He told her about his time in college learning general account managing and his classes in creative writing. Finally they reached the pub and he opened the door for her letting her in as a blast of warm air hit them.

“Great spot” He said coming up behind her “Should we go to the bar or get a booth?”

He was hoping for a booth as it would be more intimate. Yet he let her dictate the setting of there “hang out” would it be more like a date or casual? He knew which one he was hoping for….

He followed her his eyes running up and down her form once more as she picked.
 
The raven haired woman seemed to pick up something in his manner. She was unsure if it was the way his shoulders were set, or the sudden darkness in his eyes, but her body couldn't help but react to it once more. Even as her arm slid into his offered one, she seemed acutely aware of where their bodies touched. Her nipples hardened once again, the flesh along her arms goose-bumped at the soft texture of the leather at her fingertips. She took a deep breath of his fragrance, feeling a shiver run down her spine. There was just something about him that called to her.

The walk was shorter than she would've liked, considering how much fun she was having listening to him speak about his life until that moment. They had laughed at the funny bits and Inara had done her best to hide the blush that bloomed on her cheeks while he slid his jacket around her shoulders.

“Should we go to the bar or get a booth?”

Inara hesitated. Her first and usual reaction would be to go to the bar. That was the hangout spot, where she was free to be herself and not think about the fact that someone was paying too much attention to her.

But that was before, she thought to herself. Before the books and the tools. Before the moonlit rituals and the warmth of her magic.

"That booth in the corner looks comfortable," the small woman answered while gesturing towards a semi hidden booth in the back. Far enough away from the bar an music to make talking possible, but overlooking a window to give them the appearance of more space. Before she lost her nerve, she grabbed his hand in hers and led him towards it.

Settling on her seat, she allowed her eyes to rest on Alex once more. Whatever was calling to her in him, it was powerful. Giving him another shy smile, she grabbed one of the menus left there and examined it.

"I'm glad you like it. It's a favorite place of mine."
 
When she mentioned the booth he couldn’t helped the smile of pleasure that crossed his features. His pulse quickened beating a rapid tempo as the two walked over to one of the booths in the corner. The lightning was subdued in the area small and intimate with a big window looking out to the water below. He let her sit first admiring the way her legs tucked in before sitting down himself. The leather seat squeaked as he sat down but he paid it no mind as he instead starred at her. His large hand rested on the table laced together as the two regarded each other.
“I can see why!” Alex exclaimed looking around “It’s a good place I have one around my house I like to go to as well”

A waitress came up eyeing Alex in a way that made him blush. He was used to receiving attention from women. Ever since he hit puberty his body was one that was admired and looked at. He honed it with soccer becoming something of a pro in high school and then a minor one in college. Still it made him feel awkward for someone to be doing it while he was out with another woman.

“What can I get you today?” The waitress purred batting her eyelashes.
“My date and I would like a round of drinks” He said stressing the word date even though it technically wasn’t that.

“I’ll have a ale and a round of irish coffee for both of us” He said before turning it over for her to order. While she did he studied her once more delighting in the minor facets of her personality that were displayed on her face. The waitress finally seemed to get the hink and turned moving away and going to fulfill there order.
 
“It’s a good place I have one around my house I like to go to as well”

Inara had been about to ask him to describe it for her, when a very pretty waitress came their way. Her ashen eyes noticed the way the woman's posture changed, the way she looked intently at the man before them, ignoring her all together. Changing her gaze to his eyes, she allowed hers to hold his blue orbs before she allowed her amusement to show. He was positively squirming in his seat, trying very hard to hide his blush. But who could really blame the waitress for enjoying such a handsome man?

Almost failing in hiding her laughter, the pretty Latina felt the corners of her lips tilt upwards at him calling this a date. Was it? Perhaps. She was certainly enjoying his company very much. She hoped he hadn't said so out of some misplaced need to not offend her.

Clearing her throat, the beauty waited for the waitress to finally acknowledge her. "We would also love two orders of bangers and mash. I have to keep myself fed if I'm to stop myself from swooning in front of him," she said with a conspiratorial wink at the other girl.

Once they were alone in the booth again, she couldn't hold her laughter any longer. She giggled, running her fingers through her hair before truly relaxing into her seat. The twinkle in her eyes radiated mirth at the whole situation. Following an instinct, she placed her hand over the hands still laced in front of him on the table companionably.

"Can you blame her, though? You are wonderful to gaze at," she confided. Suddenly blushing at her boldness, she started pulling her hands away from his, intending to rest them in front of her as well.
 
She said he was handsome to look at and he blushed even more deeply. What was it about her? Usually he was a lot smoother when it came to dealing with the opposite sex. Yet with her he found himself blushing and nervous. Was it because she was an old classmate? Or was it because he was nervous of screwing this up like he did back when they were in school? It didn’t seem like she held any ill will against him, if anything she seemed happy to see him! Surely it couldn’t be that easy for them? To repair the damage that was there before.

“Don’t move your hand” He said softly as she began to pull away. His strong hands grasped her taking them in as the first round of drinks came. He held them for a few minutes before finally releasing them and picking up his drinks.

“Shall we toast?” He asked bringing the drink up “To old friends may we always be so lucky to have each other in our lives”

He waited for her to toast before taking large sip of the alcoholic beverage. He felt the heady rush move through him and gave a soft shiver. He took another sip and set it down watching her as a few round of people left the small bar.

“So besides being the hot up and coming graphic artists how have you been?” He asked reaching for her hand with his spare one “I heard about your mom my mother and her were good friends and she was really upset about her death”
 
“Don’t move your hand”

The words surprised her, but not more than the feel of his warm hands enveloping hers. Inara's fingers seemed so small and delicate against his larger ones. The warmth that radiated from them seemed to warm her from the inside out. Feeling herself smile through her blush, she met his eyes and held them, wondering a little dazedly if her magic had something to do with this too.

Watching their drinks arrive, the witch listened to his words, adding some of her own "To this pub and all the other places where these old friends shall meet."

Taking a deep drink of her own glass, the petite woman relaxed once more. It had been liberating to say exactly what was on her mind, even if it had made her blush. She found him beautiful and, after the way she was treated in high school, what was the worst thing that could happen? Truth seemed to weave a spell all on its own and it was rare enough that she appreciated it when given.

"My mother... was in pain," the Latina replied, her voice going soft before she took a breath and continued, "She is resting peacefully in the earth now and is suffering no more. That is something to be thankful for."

Wishing to return the conversation to a happier note, she felt herself grin.

"I don't think anyone noticed I was female until today, really." Inaru candidly continued, "It was rather odd having coworkers that had seen me everyday for almost a year suddenly want to discuss silly things. I was rather distracted, though..."

Her fingertips slowly brushed against his hand, her blush apparent. With that bit of information, she started recounting her college years, the adventures she had gotten to with her friends, swimming and her class trip to Paris.
 
He listened to her including his own few experiences in college. He didn’t have as many as her citing the college soccer he played and intense studying as the reasons. The lights seemed to dim even more as they spoke creating an even deeper more intimate setting for the pair. The waitress kept them up with their drinks almost as if she was pulled back to the character every time they ran dry. He tried his best to limit himself but found himself saying just one more drink couldn’t hurt. He was mindful to continue eating though not wanting to risk dehydration.

The bar gradually began to clear emptying out as the night grew deeper. The two didn’t notice to caught in their own intimate bubble to give any one any time.
Eventually Alex looked and notice the full swollen moon. His nostrils flared as he leaned back a unique combination of drunk and feeling strangely sensitive. He felt as if all of his sensation were coming alive for the first time. He could smell the wood on the bar, the pungent alcohol, and more importantly her sweat scent. His eyes seemed to take in every detail from the dust motes dancing above to the swell of her curves.

Her curves

What Alex was most aware of was her. She seemed to pop in front of him a vibrant alluring jem in the night. He gradually became aware of a hunger a deep seated thirty that could only be slacked by her. He wanted her wanted her more than anything in the world.

And he thought he could have her.

“Last call” The bartender called finally breaking their bubble.

Alex blinked checking his watch. It was two in the morning! He looked at her his eyes wide as he realized they spent the entire night talking!

“I uh guess we should go” He said leaning back and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked at her his eyes telling her one thing.

That he didn’t want to go.
 
“Last call”

The shout startled her out of their own little world. It took Inaru a moment to realize they had been so engrossed in each other that they had barely noticed the bar emptying and the time passing them by. Most of the tables had their chairs up, waitresses cleaning the few tables that had been vacated recently. Only a lone man remained at the bar, only them on the dining area.

"I suppose we should," she replied in a soft voice, allowing the slight cadence her father had once used to color her words "but we are not driving."

Once they were outside the raven haired woman closed her eyes, taking in the scent of the night. It would rain soon, she could tell. Luckly for them, it was the end of the week so there was no need to go to work in a few hours. However...

Her grey orbs sought his and held them. The way he had looked at her before suggested so many things, as did the dark blue of his eyes. His body called to hers and hers responded. The throbbing of her breasts and the tingle between her legs almost begged her to take his unspoken offer.

"We can take an Uber to my mother's house. Neither of us is in any condition to drive home."

Even while her fingers slowly slid along the screen of her phone to order their ride, she admitted to herself that something was calling her. More than the music the alcohol in her body played, more than the man standing beside her. The night called to her power, to her soul. She could feel it warming at the possibilities left in the night, ones she had no intention of answering. At least, not with company.

Seeing the car pulling up to the curve, she slid inside and left Alex some space to climb in beside her. Once there, she allowed herself to rest her head on his shoulder and close her eyes. It would be awhile before they arrived.
 
She called for an Uber and he nodded secretly pleased that she was suggesting what he was thinking. The night air rushed to meet them as they stood outside and his nostrils flared. A part of him the more logical sense of his mind asked himself what he was doing here. He was never one to go home on a first date especially when it wasn’t a date to begin with. Something called to him though tempted and sang to him when it came to her. Simply put he wanted her wanted her so badly it was all he could think about.

“Sounds good” He said watching her call for it and waiting. He felt impatient eager to be back in an intimate setting with her. When the car came up he quickly moved to the door popping it open and pulling it open for them both. He helped her in and then moved in after her closing the door shut behind him and sealing them both in to their destiny. In the days to come he would remember this moment sometimes with fondness and sometimes with apprehension.

She brought her head down on his shoulder and he sighed in pleasure. It was such a simple touch but it meant so much to him and the electric feelings he felt for her. He leaned his own head in his nostrils flaring as he scented her. His cock throbbed in his pants struggling to get out as they inched through the city. Eventually the city itself gave way to a familiar neighborhood and they were pulling up to her house.

“I got it” He said pulling out his wallet and paying for the ride. He opened the door once more and helped her out pausing long enough to wish the driver a good night. He stepped out onto the sidewalk looking at her and the house and waiting to see what she did next.
 
The ride took longer than she expected, but that was not a bad thing. She could feel his face pressed closed to her hair, the way their sides pressed together through their clothing. It was soothing and inflaming all at once.

The car pulled in front of an old Victorian home, the original structures in this neighborhood. This one was rather small compared to the others that used to surround it, with only three bedrooms on the upper floors apart from the usual living and dining rooms as well as a small study and kitchen. The back of the house, however, was something of an oddity. It encompassed a large expanse of land, mostly covered by trees. A creek or small stream, deep enough to bathe in crossed the property, obscured by the old trees.

Once out of the car, Inara led the way inside the home. Most of it was in shadows, but enough moonlight filtered in to show a spacious living room, the shadow of doors leading elsewhere and the stairs. Closing the door behind her, she bit her lip and started climbing the stairs.

"This way..."

Opening the door and turning on the light to the guest bedroom revealed a queen sized bed, an armoire, night table and closet. The room was decorated sparingly, but enough to make it seem inviting. Taking a deep breath, she turned her gaze towards him.

"You can sleep here..." Inara said in a soft voice before hesitating, knowing he wanted more... knowing she wanted more.
 
He followed her into the home glancing around at a home he had seen his entire life but never truly looked at. He thought about saying something to her either commenting about the home itself or its furnishings. He didn’t though not even as they came in. He was to focused on her and the electricity between them that he couldn’t think of anything else! He was like a man possessed unable to think of anything else but her in bed. His cock was already hard throbbing and pulsating in his pants as she showed him into a guest bedroom.

She said he could sleep here and he growled in response. His hungry eyes ran up and down her form wondering if he mistook her desire. No that could possibly it, he couldn’t be the only one feeling this passion.

He took a step forward the wood creaking under his feet. He took another step inching towards her as his eyes continued to scream his want for her. He looked almost deranged a possessed man who wanted her and her alone.

“I don’t know what this is between us” He said his voice throaty and hoarse “I want you I need you. I know this is probably out of line but… would you like to sleep together tonight?”
 
“I want you I need you. I know this is probably out of line but… would you like to sleep together tonight?”

The growl seemed to run right through her before it settled low in her tummy. She ached for him. Ached in a way she had never felt before. Moving towards the window, she slowly opened it, allowing the cool air to touch her face, soothing her.

"We won't. Not like this." Inara turned her gaze from the full moon and allowed it to rest on him. Her body felt empty and she knew exactly what it craved. Biting her lower lip once more, she looked away from him, arms wrapping around her middle, hoping her body wasnt trembling with her need. "We've both had plenty to drink. I won't be a drunken mistake."

Feeling his jacket still around her shoulders, she slowly shrugged it off. Offering it to him, she dared look at him once more. The petite woman wanted to press her smaller body against his hard one, even if all they did that night was sleep, but that would be cruel of her.

"In the morning, if you still feel that way, we can talk."
 
She turned him down promising that she was as interested as he was but not wanting to take things that far. He understood and even though he still felt that insane intense need for her he agreed to her terms.

“Can’t wait” He said to her moving towards the bed. He turned to her giving her one last long look of deep need before sitting on the bed.

“Have a good night” He told her his voice throaty and dripping in sexual desire. He gave her a warm smile and began to unbotten his shirt. Whether she left or not was up to her but a part of him did hope she stayed. Of course that was dangerous in and of itself but still….

He wished she stayed all the same

He pulled his button shirt off revealing his tan and muscular torso. He stood and pulled his belt off letting his pants fall down to reveal a pair of muscular legs and tight black boxers encasing his groin. He kicked his pants away and laid on the bed closing his eyes and sighing as he tried to bring his ramped-up hormones down. He hadn’t felt this horny and in need since he was a teenager! It was almost as if something more primal and ancient force was taking control….
 
“Have a good night”

His blue orbs seemed to burn through her, his gravely voice caressing her sensitive curves. The raw want she could hear made her hesitate, and that was a moment too long.

Grey eyes followed the way his shirt creased and bent when he pulled it off his frame. The planes of his torso were hard, already begging her to press herself against them so they may brand her flesh with their form. A sound pulled her gaze downwards, allowing herself to examine the strong legs, the way the dark material hugged his lean hips and contained his excitement.

Inara made a sound. She was unsure how to describe it, but the thirst for him seemed to take over. Before she knew it, she was standing beside the bed. Her fingers found the clasp on her skirt before they pulled the zipper down. The rustle of the piece of clothing falling on the floor seemed far away.

Climbing on the bed, the raven haired woman pressed her body against his. She held her breath, finally slowing down at the warmth of him, even through her shirt and underwear. Haltingly, giving him time to stop her, she placed her hand on his, allowing her fingertips to brush up his arm. The softness of his skin seemed to egg her desire, her thighs pressed together to alleviate the burning between her legs.

"Alex, I..." she managed to say before she gave in to her need and brushed her lips against his, her smaller body trembling with desire against him.
 
He expected her to leave, expected to glance up after taking off his clothes and find her gone. After all he put it out there that he wanted her… needed her. He understood of course why she said no and even agreed with it to a point. The feelings were intense with her and he didn’t want to spoil them by doing anything rushed or premature. That being said… he knew that he simply wouldn’t be able to control himself around her. Not when everything felt so much more intense with her than it ever had with another girl. She was like a drug something that enfugled his senses everything was sharper around her deeper in color.

He didn’t expect her to come in when he sat on the bed, to cross the threshold and stand before him. His mouth became dry as he watched her pull the zipper down dropping her skirt for him and showing off her lingerie underneath.

“Oh god” He murmured his voice husky and throaty as she climbed onto the bed. Her body pressed against him soothing soft skin causing relief to his overheated body. She began to touch him and he began to pant and moan as his cock throbbed and pulsated inside of his boxers. He wanted to kiss her so bad! To claim her lips for his and pull he even closer…

It was like she read his mind! She brought her lips to his own and he eagerly kissed her. His hand grabbed the small of her bag flat with palms sprayed as he pulled her closer. He wasted no time sliding his tongue into her mouth claiming it as his heart pounded in his chest. He made out with her passionately as the full moon swelled above them and filled the room with soft moon light.

“God” He said pulling away and panting “I can’t…. Can’t stop myself! If you don’t leave I simply must have you!”
 
A groan left her and was lost between their lips at the way he kissed her. The hands on her body pressed her closer, the silky material of her shirt as it slowly bunched upwards with their movements adding to her desire. The thin, lacy material of her black boyshorts was exposed now, her skin feeling impossibly warm where he touched, freezing where only the wind from the window teased her.

“I can’t…. Can’t stop myself! If you don’t leave I simply must have you!”

Inara hesitated at his words, her hands still resting against his strong chest. Should she stop? The old her would've never let things get this far. She would've never taken him to her house, instead choosing a hotel. She wouldn't have hesitated, wouldn't have made her way back to the bed to kiss him. It was all about being able to escape when she wanted.

The new her wasn't like that. Closing her eyes, she could feel the warmth of that power underneath her lust and the slight fog left by the alcohol she had consumed that night. She could feel her breasts aching for his touch, the way her body responded to just being near him as if he was made of electricity and her body had no choice but to follow. Her desire to lose herself in his body, in him was palpable but... perhaps she could have almost everything she wanted tonight.

"So you'd prefer I leave and have nothing..." she murmured in a husky whisper, while she allowed her fingertips to trace down his chest and along his stomach. Finding the waistband of his boxers, she traced it slowly, her eyes never leaving his "... instead of being able to touch, to feel but not claim?"
 
He moaned in response to her words and the weight they carried. His entire body throbbed with pleasure and desire. Whatever electricity and connection was between them only seemed to get stronger now that they were pressed together. His hands dipped down to the waistband of his boxers and his head tipped back at the hseer pleasure of her touch. His pointed chin bobbed his mouth fell open a large husky moan tearing out of his throat as his entire body thrummed with pleasure. What was she doing to him? Why did he want her so badly that he couldn’t contain himself?

“I don’t know if I can handle that” He said panting in pleasure “I don’t know if I can contain myself with just petting”

His hands ran up and down her back claiming and touching the sweet supple skin. He dropped his hands down to her ass and another large moan rippled through him as his hands palmed the sensitive globes. His fingers messaged and dug into the supple curves of her ass.

“Let’s get to bed” He said panting and laying down “Before my lust overcomes rationality”
 
Eyes closed, the young woman allowed her body to arch and curve under his touch, his fingertips leaving goosebumps in their wake. But the moment his hand dropped to her derrière, she was lost. Her hips automatically moved to press more of her flesh into his hand and the moment he squeezed them she knew she would shiver. Right that moment, if he had asked her, she would've given him everything.

“Let’s get to bed. Before my lust overcomes rationality”

Listening to his words, Inara carefully sat on the bed. When she felt his hand start to move away, she placed her own over his, leaving it touching her curves. She didn't want to lose the warmth he left on her skin, even for a moment.

Deciding to mirror him, her fingers slowly pulled the silk shirt off, discarding it without looking. Keeping her eyes locked with his, she arched her back and reached behind her for the clasp of her bra. Shivering, the dark haired beauty shrugged the lacy garment before allowing him to see the dark pink aureoles and thick nipples. Her piercings glinted in the moonlight for a moment before she grabbed the sheets and covered them both with them.

Taking a moment to glance at him, Inara couldn't help the deep breath that escaped her. Alex had been the one she had wanted for so many years. She had never thought to just approach him. Why would he take one look at the girl with the dark hoodies and paint all over her jeans when he had Christina? Caressing his cheek slowly, she closed her eyes and kissed him softly. If him being there right now with her wasn't magic, she wasn't sure what could be.

Breaking the kiss, the raven haired woman gave him a small smile before she rested her head on his chest. Snuggling closer, she relaxed and closed her eyes, just enjoying his warm body beside hers under the covers.
 
Back
Top