Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Fascinating to watch people writing books and major articles about me and yet they know nothing about me & have zero access. #FAKE NEWS!

And also fascinating to watch those who know Trump well and have full access saying some of the stupidest things ever put into public records.

Kenya believe the audacity of this "man?"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.

Democrats say, "Yes a deal was made, you senile Pinocchio."

I was talking to Donald last night. I asked him if he planned to visit the hurricane damaged states to show his support and leadership to American citizens. He said, Oh fuck, do I have to do that silly photo op thing again? Cant we just use the pics from Texas?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

Trump wants to use the internet better? That's a good sign.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

Trump wants to use the internet better? That's a good sign.
My take:

* If terrorists demand tougher treatment then they're winning, not losing.
* Terrorism is a tactic. You can't wage war on tactics, only on the tacticians.
* Cut off the internet? As does China? With Central Committee censorship?
* Are progressive terrorists? Are their websites illicit "recruitment tools"?
* Liberals and media and terrorists are the enemy, same thing. Kill-em all.
* Terrorism is a tactic to instill fear. Tromp instills fear. Thus Tromp is ISIS.

Alternative analyses are welcome.

Donald called me again last night. I had to talk him in off the ledge. He said everyone is being mean to him. Malaria won't sleep with him and his staff are making him do these stupid photo ops to make it looks like he cares. He said, no one cares if I care.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!

Thank goodness. I was afraid that Trump would have him dragged there in chains.

Is Trump's attack on the NFL going to backfire on him? Funny how rich team owners get upset when you fuck around with their product.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!

Thank goodness. I was afraid that Trump would have him dragged there in chains.

And in response:
Among the athletes denouncing Trump on Saturday was NBA star LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers, who called the president a “bum” on @KingJames, his verified Twitter account. “@StephenCurry30 already said he aint going! So therefore ain’t no invite. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up!” James tweeted.

Seven tweets and two retweets exclusively about NFL players not standing during the National Anthem. So far.

Seven tweets and two retweets exclusively about NFL players not standing during the National Anthem. So far.
What else has Tweetie Pie to do on a Sunday afternoon? Melania won't come to bed. His hemorrhoids itch. Kelly won't let him nuke Kim yet. Might as well tweet.

Three more tweets about football game anthem behavior today. One to deny reporting from CNN that he misrepresents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/donald-trump-john-kelly-nfl/index.html
Washington (CNN)White House chief of staff John Kelly was not pleased with the fight that erupted over the weekend between President Donald Trump and National Football League players who protest by kneeling during the national anthem, two administration officials told CNN.

.@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie!

General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY!

Three more tweets about football game anthem behavior today. One to deny reporting from CNN that he misrepresents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/donald-trump-john-kelly-nfl/index.html

.@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie!

General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY!
How do we rate this level of deflection? Has Tromp yet turned the dial up to 11? How much further can he go? When does the war start?

giphy.gif

Trump pauses in his anthem series in order to break election silence for his Alabama primary candidate.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.

Puerto Ricans are lazy. Not like the U.S. Virgins.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).

All I can think is "This is not to be borne."

That MOFO!!! Get him out of office NOW!!!

The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.

Puerto Ricans are lazy. Not like the U.S. Virgins.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).

Nothing demonstrates strong leadership better then attacking victims in crisis.
The lazy but successful predator trails the herd, picking-off laggards, the weak and sick and deformed, etc, and thus, by natural selection i.e. evolution, editing the genetics of the herd, a.k.a. Improving the Breed.

This is Tromp's approach to human and financial interactions. That which does not kill his victims, makes them stronger, or at least leaves stronger survivors. Tromp is doing PR a favor. The sp!cks who survive will be stronger sp!cks, better adapted. Tromp is Improving the Breed.

That's how he gets quality groundskeepers for his resorts.

The lazy but successful predator trails the herd, picking-off laggards, the weak and sick and deformed, etc, and thus, by natural selection i.e. evolution, editing the genetics of the herd, a.k.a. Improving the Breed.

This is Tromp's approach to human and financial interactions. That which does not kill his victims, makes them stronger, or at least leaves stronger survivors. Tromp is doing PR a favor. The sp!cks who survive will be stronger sp!cks, better adapted. Tromp is Improving the Breed.

That's how he gets quality groundskeepers for his resorts.

So you feel you have the right to use an ethnic slur because you vote Democrat? You're basically comparing the people of that US territory to deformed and weak animals because you don't like who's in office. Very dramatic, but doesn't support the idea that you're capable of clear thinking.

All I can think is "This is not to be borne."

That MOFO!!! Get him out of office NOW!!!

We do this by voting my little fascist thug. If you support a violent overthrow (that would involve you leaving your apartment) things won't go well for you.

So you feel you have the right to use an ethnic slur because you vote Democrat?
No, I don't vote Dum, and that 'slur' is one I hear from Gups down in town. I'm merely quoting.

You're basically comparing the people of that US territory to deformed and weak animals because you don't like who's in office.
No, I'm saying DJT has long been a predator and HE sees his victims as does a lazy predator: pick off the easy ones.

Very dramatic, but doesn't support the idea that you're capable of clear thinking.
The same can be said of any statement from Team Tromp.

The same can be said of any statement from Team Tromp.

Like you actually care what is said. You had your mind is made up already. You actually use slurs when you think everyone else is implied them. Seems you're very good at knowing what other people think.

Btw San Juan's mayor hated Trump before the election you think she's capable of saying anything positive? I'm sure she has nothing to do with the state of the island prior to the storm.

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/01/politics/trump-tweets-puerto-rico/index.html

161220133246-donald-trump-twitter-diplomacy-illustration-overlay-tease.jpg

Trump sent 18 tweets on Puerto Rico on Saturday. And made things a whole lot worse
CNN

By Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 7:09 AM ET, Sun October 1, 2017

What's more remarkable than Donald Trump -- aka the commander in chief, aka the most most powerful person in the country -- tapping out 18 tweets on a single subject in less than 12 hours is the tone of those tweets: Negative, defensive and dark.

Back