PM asshattery

well, looks like suzy has herself a nice smooth set of balls LMAO!

BAHAHAHAHA! no you didn't! Oh my God Giiiirrrrllll!!!I just spit out my drink!

you know what? Don't stop. I'm having fun being corrupted. :rolleyes:;):kiss:

name deleted said:
Hi there Ashley,

I'm xxxxxxxx, age and location removed,

How would you like to chat with your naughty uncle or Dirty Daddy?

mmmmmmmm I'm thinking about having you stay over for the weekend, just thinking about you wandering about the house in a short skirt and tight top has my long fat cock throbbing!! I bet your tight wet pussy would taste soooooo fucking delicious!! I'll let you have a few drinks then sit and talk with you......leering at you....imagine my firm hands all over your body, brushing against your pert tits.....making your nipples erect.......making you tremble and whimper just a little, I'd tease you for ages.....using my fingers and wet warm tongue.......just think about me slowly undressing you....telling you how horny you make me feel and telling you some of the dirty things I want to do with you.

Interested?

name deleted xxx

Here we go again...

It seems like every message i have received so far, leaves me wondering if men even know how to talk to women anymore.

I found this thread pretty funny so thanks for the entertainment :).

Thought I would share a few ones that I have had so far after only joining a few days ago.

hi i am a <age> married male and there is just something so hot about a younger pretty girl using her sexuality to get what she wants, where she has all the power and control over you just because she is so pretty and you just cant help it.

sitting on my lap and telling me how naughty she has been
making me watch as she does my friends
teasing me to the point where she makes me give her money or go shopping
just manipulating me to get what she wants by just teasing me
maybe humiliate and degrade me

have the attitude of like the "popular girl" at school and i'm the "nerd" but sexually, you get what you want by teasing, manipulating, even degrading and humiliating if your into that

id love to roleplay with you this if you are interested

Hello, I am the Prince of Nigeria and I have chosen you to recieve several large deposits into your account - If you don't own an account with the In vitro fertilisation Bank of America then please disregard this message as sperm...err, spam

This just in:

"R u horny?"

Yes, actually, I am. I'm also literate and imaginative and prefer my men to be equally literate and imaginative.

:rolleyes: With come on lines like we see here, it's no wonder they're trolling an adult forum.

Someone's back with a profile created on January 2013 and with a semi-new and well... not really improved message.

Hey! I'm (name), (age).m.(location), brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0 and fit. What are you up to this morning? I'd love to chat and have some fun.

My friends know me as the smart, funny, cute and driven one of the group who has a bit of a sarcastic streak. But, they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, nor do they know how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me if I told them. I love explore and have fun.

I also love to run, read, be outside, go out with friends and have fun. What are you up to today? I hope we can connect!

(Name)

yahoo: (yahoo ID)

I got this copy-and-pasted abomination last night:

TO INTRODUCE MY SELF;

I am LOCALLY KNOW AS; SIR XXXX, A MATURE!! MUCH EXPERIENCED!! DOM! DADDY! MASTER!!

I am a "know face" in the South Florida - Miami - Ft. Lauderdale - Palm Beach D's {bdsm] CUMME-U-NITY

you ARE ONLY AN AIRLINE TICKET AWAY FROM ME...

CUMME FOR A VACATION AND TRIAL TO SUNNY FLORIDA... then, stay on or if you want to return, I will be pleased to get a return flight back... simple as that...

you say little, but enough, in your profile, it is difficult to respond... but I am trying...

the information that follows is "canned" that is, since it is the same and does not and has not changed... it is still true honest and to the point!!

Are your interests THE SAME AS MINE?

STRICT!!
u NEED STRICT, once u learn, then, not one way one day and another the next!

YET!! LOVING
"I love the wind & rain in Spring", + romantic LIVING!! i.e. living lovingly...

DOMESTIC SERVICE, SEX SLAVE , [includes bdsm] SUROGATE WIFE, STUDENT/DISCIPLE, COMPANION, FRIEND, DANCE PARTNER!!

I ALSO AM A MASTER OF EROTIC SEXUAL AROUSAL, {MILD TO SEVERE} SPANKING!!

and A MASTER OF SEXUAL AROUSAL THROUGH HUMILIATION!! and some assorted ROLE PLAY's including "age play" and "naughty girl"

I did not hesitated because of the differences in our ages. Obviously I have a "thing" for younger women... your age is an attraction, to me, perhaps your opportunity to get what you DESIRE, SEEK & NEED from ME, WILL OPEN THE DOOR BETWEEN US.

IF? WE! CAN GET PAST THE AGE THING... the DOORS WILL OPEN FOR BOTH OF US!

I also am prepared to give to you & teach, mentor, guide, director, advisor, & protector, for you...

INCLUDING SEXUAL AROUSAL!! & FULFILLMENT!! INCLUDING "SUB-SPACE"!!! , it can be extended in duration, while orgasm is being denied, and/or, INCLUDE ORGASM!!!

I am also an EXHIBITIONIST, and I shall exhibit you at the several kink clubs and groups in this area, as a TROPHY, witch will enhance the humiliation. you will hung by chains from the ceiling or on a cross and I do not hit heads, but from the shoulders down, I shall give u the safe words green for go, yellow for slow/caution and red for stop. Then I shall proceed to flog u, starting with feathers and fur and getting increasingly harder, until the floggers, then I shall see if you say red first or I draw blood... My reservations include blood, so I stop there... scat... golden showers... children... otherwise almost anything goes... oh, about your head, you will be told to clench your teach and I shall cock whip your face back and forth and up and down and then shove it in your head!! you shall always be dressed in corsets, no top, skimpy and see thru clothing, bordering on what a street walker would wear. I could go on for pages more, but this will give u an better understanding of our potential COMPATABLILITY

It is easy to find me... in/at yahoo messenger, my name/handle is; XXXXXXXX my regular email address is; and best of all, my phone number isXXXX-XXX-XXXXif you contact your phone provider, they can tell you how to block your phone number to the person you are calling... so I will not see it, and you may be more cummmmefortable that way... it is just a phone call, not a cummmmemitment!! your move,

SIR XXXX, GERONTOPHILIA DOM MASTER!!

This is a for real "solicitation" and I mean everything I said, IT IS NECESSARY THAT you READ THE WHOLE PROFILE!

Plus, I am easy to chat with, and as "open-a-book" for real DOM! I never lie... and will answer any question with honesty and sincerity!!! XXXX
[/QUOTE]

Ramblings of a madman? Short attention span? Just plain stupid? I leave it to you the people of Lit to decide.

Last edited:

Ramblings of a madman? Short attention span? Just plain stupid? I leave it to you the people of Lit to decide.

Hmmm.....I'm new here, but that looked just plain tacky to me....:)

You can tell how mature he is by his extensive use of exclamation points, and witty word play with the word cum, not to mention his absolute mastery of the shift key.

That one is a keeper.

Anyone else hear the voice of William Shatner while reading that?

Last edited:

With mad spelling and grammar skills like that, it was a bit of a let down that he did not include the name of the Nigerian Bank he worked for, and the address to which you are to send your money and / or panties via Western Union. :(

Although he did not (or could not, due to his level of comprehension) proof-read, he at least used spell-check. We are still left with gems like "witch will enhance the humiliation" and "told to clench your teach and I..."

The AssHat is strong in this one - won't be the last we hear from him for sure. Definitely a strong contribution to start things off for a fresh, new year of asshateous behavior.

As funny as it sounds, it sounds like they are fishing for a sex slave and not a good one, one where once you get in you don't get to leave. kinda scary if ya ask me. hope noone falls for that shit.

You can tell how mature he is by his extensive use of exclamation points, and witty word play with the word cum, not to mention his absolute mastery of the shift key.

That one is a keeper.

Anyone else hear the voice of William Shatner while reading that?
Oh dear god, I do.....

I'm never gonna be able to watch Star Trek the same way again!

Got the PM one freakin' time too much! :mad: So I decided to write a public cease and desist post.

Feel free to add your names to the list.
Dear Pat

Got the PM one freakin' time too much! :mad: So I decided to write a public cease and desist post.

Feel free to add your names to the list.
Dear Pat

My name has officially been added to the list. :)

To everyone, I'm sorry I've ruined Shatner for all of you. I didn't mean to. It's just when I was reading that lovely little bit of insanity, the narration was being shared by the great William Shatner, and/or the voice actor who plays Zap Brannigan on Futurama in my head, which made it wildly funny. It's a shame he didn't manage to use the word velour anywhere in that diatribe.

Last edited:
Wow there have been some good ones recently!

I've not been on for a while & had lots of Pms waiting for me - including these three gems:

* Do you enjoy

Watching a man masturbate on his webcam?

*Cuckold

Love the thought of you being my lover and being made to watch while another man fucks you hard in front of me...mmmm

*FW: Shy indian wife

Hello i am Reena a shy wife of an Indian man who is 18 yrs older n has fantasies of watching avoyeur n gets hard ONLY with this fantasy...is it normal n common?can u help n guide me...my stats are 38d-28-38..and even hubhys small thin 4"cock makes me screamme getting Fucked roughly by huge thick long cocked men...Indians are by n large orthodox n reserved so initially this came as a shock but gradually i understood he is

Back