How long does it take a guy to cum when getting a blow job?

paintergrl

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Posts
411
I have been told that I give great head when I go down on a guy. I have only seriously gone down on two guys, and each time it either took forever for them to cum, or not at all. When I'm done neither one can really walk, but they never came. I have various methods, that I use at time, Altoids, Head Candy, different positions, different places, etc. So is it just the guys, or is it me? How long does it take an average guy to cum when getting a blow job?
 
depends

sometimes I can't come from oral, or whatever. It takes a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, or, more to the point, comfort with myself more than my partner - I hate to admit it, but if I am really spun up over work/school I loose interest to begin with, then can get distracted.

Not very Zen of me, I know....

Not to say it hasn't happened, but to say there is no bad blow job can't be far from the truth.

Before you escalate trying candy, or other additions, just relax, pay attention to his/their feedback (grunts, moans, etc.). While getting going it is good to have some variety in stimulation, for alot of people it takes a little consistency of stimulation...

A little suction, combined with hand at base moving in conjuction with mouth is my fave, but if that's all my/a partner did I would be bummed....

You don't mention much about the amount of time, and where, when, etc. It would be interesting.

Also, if the guys are relatively inexperienced, they might be uncomfortable with the process.

While I like oral to completion, my fave is to mix it in with other things, makes it all last longer and get more intense.

I'm rambling, but its great your trying. Good luck
 
I think it may depend on variety of reasons. One of the likely reasons is that each guy was too nervous and not relaxed in this situation so their hard ons were declining faster than you could arouse them.

Another possibility is that you did it too slowly because you had to switch between them? I don't know what else it could be. You didnt' say how old they are. Maybe if they're older they take longer?

I am a guy of 19 and I would probably finish quickly.
 
How long?

paintergrl said:
but would it something wrong with what I'm doing or them?

Paintergrl you have a PM waiting for you....:D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
I didn't do it to them at the same time. I dated one of them for about 3yrs. and I would go down on him for over an hour at a time, because he wouldn't and he didn't want me to stop. The other guy was more recent, and I went down on him for about 1/2hr I think at the most. Needless to say I have practice & experience, but at the same time I don't know why I can't get them to cum. I did go down on someone during a 3some & got him to cum, but there was other activity if you know what I mean. ;)
 
Painter
Here are my thoughts. Like they said, it depends when was the last time the guy came. Sometimes when you are with someone new for the first time, because it is so new and exciting you can cum before you know it. Then after time, it takes longer. I think I would not worry about how long it takes them, but do they like it? Do they enjoy it? Do they want you to do it again? I would say if you get yes on all three don'r worry. Again, there are many different things you can do and try. Watching porn is good to see all the different ways women do it or readying many of the stories on here. And one more thing, each person is differnt. Just because it worked on one person does not mean it will work on another. You have to find out just want it is that sends your guy over the top.
Hope that helps.
 
How long does it take....

I decide when it is time for my partner to cum. It is all in the technique. So the answer for how long it takes is simply, it takes as long as I want it to. ;)
 
It depends on my mood...

Obviously, I always love a BJ...but if I haven't had any in a while, I cum fairly quickly because I tend to not try to suppress the climax...maybe it might take somewhere along the lines of 15 to 20 minutes...

When I want to make sure I last...I can last a long time.....usually it is because I want to "save it"...so I last a good 45 minutes or longer...usually longer than the woman has patience...lol...even when I tell her it aint gonna happen...I am saving it...
 
I have some issues with receiving oral sex
It can be VERY hard for me to get off that way
If I feel in any way that my partner's not enjoying it or is doing it out of a sense of obligation it just doesn't work
And even sometimes when it's otherwise I just have trouble getting off that way
 
Re: How long does it take....

SempreAngela said:
I decide when it is time for my partner to cum. It is all in the technique. So the answer for how long it takes is simply, it takes as long as I want it to. ;)

So does my wife. Good for you!
 
45 minutes??? An hour???? jeeezus h keeryst my jaw is aching just thinking about that... I mean don't get me wrong I love wrapping my lips around Mr K's dick and all but fuckin' ay, that's a long friggin time. Hope you chicks that are investing that kinda time in this are at least getting some nice jewelery or something out of it. Yowza.
 
Have you tried this.........

Have you asked your bf to "Cum in my mouth" or " I want you to Cum all over my Face"?

Here are my other thoughts on this:

They may have been holding out. How offten do you give him head?

They may not feel comfortable cuming in your mouth or on your face.

The other thing that comes to mind is Speed. Can you bring your bf off by just stroking him with your hand ( hand job )? If yes then maybe you need to combine the two, don't know just a guess!

Hope this helps!

Holden
 
Re: How long does it take....

SempreAngela said:
I decide when it is time for my partner to cum. It is all in the technique. So the answer for how long it takes is simply, it takes as long as I want it to. ;)

Paintergrl,

SempreAngela is 100% on here. Your desire to please gives you the control as to when your man will climax. You are in charge!

What I consider to be a marvelous blowjob is one where my SO takes me to the edge and stops, then takes me to the edge again, and........(gasp) stops, over and over, until finally "allowing" me to explode. She may take up to an hour before having pity on my poor soul, and finishing me off; it is her decision as to when it happens.

My advice to you is to just do what you enjoy and are comfortable with; your enthusism and demonstration of desire will insure your lucky guy gets off when you are good and ready to let him do so.;)

Enjoy and have fun,

CG
 
Paintergrl,

are you using your mouth only?

If you are, you really ought to be using your hand as well.
 
peachykeen said:
45 minutes??? An hour???? jeeezus h keeryst my jaw is aching just thinking about that... I mean don't get me wrong I love wrapping my lips around Mr K's dick and all but fuckin' ay, that's a long friggin time. Hope you chicks that are investing that kinda time in this are at least getting some nice jewelery or something out of it. Yowza.

lol that's how long it takes my boyfriend usually. I don't mind though. he could watch a movie on the couch and I could get in a comfortable posistion and suck on his dick for an entire move (guess it's just something I like though)
 
I do use my hands & my mouth at the same time. I sometimes caress his balls if he enjoys that, like I said I have tried everything that I can think of.
 
Well when my girlfriend went down on me, for my first time ever I didn't cum the first two times. Although that kinda could have been due to it being after a party, drinking and two other people near by...

Basically, was it their first time?
Had you been drinking?
Where they nervous?
 
peachykeen said:
45 minutes??? An hour???? jeeezus h keeryst my jaw is aching just thinking about that... I mean don't get me wrong I love wrapping my lips around Mr K's dick and all but fuckin' ay, that's a long friggin time. Hope you chicks that are investing that kinda time in this are at least getting some nice jewelery or something out of it. Yowza.

lol, no doubt.

what I wanna know is why a guy can last an hour in your mouth, but no where near that long during intercourse. Do they just want us to be miserable?
 
sweetnpetite said:
lol, no doubt.

what I wanna know is why a guy can last an hour in your mouth, but no where near that long during intercourse. Do they just want us to be miserable?

.. most of the time I wouldn't stand in favor of a man lol.. but hey, guess I can this one time

who says guys can't last hour(s)? my boyfriend does.. on his worst night. It all varies on the guy. course, I'm not one to complain.. just speaking up for the males that might read the Board and think to themselves.. "what is she saying? that I'm a minute man?" lol
 
Re: How long does it take....

SempreAngela said:
I decide when it is time for my partner to cum. It is all in the technique. So the answer for how long it takes is simply, it takes as long as I want it to. ;)

we'd all like to know what that teqnick is I think! Have you posted a how to story? If not, i think you should. or just spill right here (no pun intended;0)
 
Luv2plz said:
.. most of the time I wouldn't stand in favor of a man lol.. but hey, guess I can this one time

who says guys can't last hour(s)? my boyfriend does.. on his worst night. It all varies on the guy. course, I'm not one to complain.. just speaking up for the males that might read the Board and think to themselves.. "what is she saying? that I'm a minute man?" lol

Oh, I know they CAN. But they act like its so dificult. Like they have to think about baseball stats or something. and i know when they have their cock in your mouth, they are NOT thinking about baseball! So how come they can last so long? could it be that its the one time that they enjoy the trip and arent focused on the destination? If so why can't they do that (more often) with intercourse?

I'm also anoyed when men seem to have so much stamina at the begining of the relationship but then they just seem to stop trying.
 
Back
Top