The Mayors Daughter

Coof

Experienced
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Posts
76
Mike an up and coming member of the Brassi Family has been working his way up from the time he turned 18. Now as a 29 year old Lieutenant he is being given a bigger "customer". Today he walks into Mayor (INSERT LAST NAME OF CHARACTER) house wearing http://www.google.com/url?source=img...yZROi-jhrkmekA where he is greeted by his beautiful daughter and wife and led to the study to talk about how he can "help" the community with his families services.
 
Name: Sophia Reade
Age: 21
Description: blonde long hair, tanned, 5 foot 6, green eyes, 30 C boobs and size 8

Sophia went to the door she heard the bell rang her mom behind. She was in http://blogs.chroniclelive.co.uk/chroniclepeople/pink dress.jpg

She smiled at Mike she had met him once before. "Hey you looking for my dad?" She asked as she tried to not get caught checking him out. She stroked her hair out of her face.
 
As I enter the house to such a warm welcome I take a long glance at the young blonde who let me in. With a big grin I say "Yes I would like to speak with your father about how this town will be run starting today. Can you please take me to him?" I notice how you brush your pretty blonde locks behind your ear exposing the nape of your neck and it gets my blood rushing just a bit.
 
"Oh of course follow me." She smiled as she batted her long eyelashes a little flirtly at him. She headed to the study. She opened the door. "He's in here." She walked in. "Daddy um Mike that nice gentleman we met a few weeks ago is here." She smiled at her farther.
 
Walking down the long corridor I can't help but stare at that tight ass as it wiggles with every step. As we approach our destination I think to myself "Stop staring at this hot girl and get your game face on." Once she lets me in to see Mayor Reade I go over and shake his hand. I then say "Mr. Mayor thank you for meeting me today but please can we conduct this meeting in private?" I then take a seat and wait for Sophia to leave.
 
"Oh okay I will take that as a cue for me to leave." She smiled at him as she tossed her hair back she walked away shaking her ass she went to go sit in the kitchen she poured herself a glass of water she sipped on her drink as she looked through a magazine. She stroked her side humming to herself.
 
After Sophia left and closed the door The Mayor and I had a long talk about the rates and services my family would be doing for the town. We were able to reach an agreement after I strong armed him in the areas of construction and waste management. I proceed to leave the office and notice that Sophia is in the kitchen bent over with a magazine and I cant help myself. I proceed to walk up behind her and run my hand down her back and say "So sweetie what say you and I go grab a bite to eat at my families restaurant tonight?" I look at you with my toothy grin awaiting yout reply
 
She squealed when she felt his hand going down her back. "Hey I'm sensing that went well." She turned her head to look at him. She pushed her hair over one of her shoulders. "Um I have to ask my daddy I would love to but he doesn't like me dating so I have to ask him okay." She turned round and stroked his chest. "Why don't you ask him if you can take me on a date he seems to like you." She smiled at him.
 
The feel of your hands on my chest get my heart to start racing. I look at you and pull you really close to me as I bring my mouth up against your ear and whisper into it "I'll ask him but regardless of his answer you will be mine" I then give your neck a quick kiss and leave you to go back to your fathers study.

I walk into the study and tell him that I was taking his daughter out tonight. He seems upset by this and starts to say that I am not allowed. This is when I get upset and start to raise my voice to him saying that "this is not a question that he gets to say yes or no to and my asking was merely out being respectful." I end the conversation with the mayor and walk out of his office looking around for you
 
She felt his heart racing and it made her excited knowing she was making his heart race. She stood close to him she looked in his eyes and she smiled. "Oh you want me why is that?" She squealed as she felt him kiss her neck.

She smiled watching him walk away. She went into the living room and put her feet up watching a bit of tv. She was excited about going on a date with him. She was wondering what to wear on the date maybe something slutty.
 
After leaving the the Mayor's office, and leaving the man a little spooked in the process, I walk into the main area to see you in the living room. I walk up behind you quietly and say "Ok sweetie I got your fathers permission to take you out tonight." I proceed to tell you that I will be here @ 8pm to get you so be ready. I leave you with a piece of paper with my number on it and then leave the house to go finish my day before I have to get you.
 
She sends him a text later in the day before getting ready for the date it reads : hey can't wait to see you.

She goes upstairs to her room she hasn't seen her daddy for hours but she didn't care she had been thinking about her date. She sat at her dressing table as she got naked she went into her walk in wardrobe she chose http://s10.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/393AE899.jpg with a pair of black heels.

She sat doing her make up she was so nervous about the date but she was excited too.
 
While I was out collecting from a local grocery store my phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked and saw it was from Sophia which made my heart jump and my face smile. The local merchant, with whom I was dealing with took this as weakness and tried to fight me out of his store. He got in one good shot before I was able to put him in his place for his insolence. This caused a bruise on my cheek and bruising of my hands. Afterwards I took my phone and responded-- Hey gorgeous! Glad you are excited you should see the bulge you have caused :).

I go about the rest of my day before heading home to shower and change into http://www.gq.com/images/entertainment/2012/09/bardem/bardem-04.jpg Then I hope in my BMW 5 series and head off to your house to pick you up. Arriving and knocking on the door @ 8:05pm
 
She wondered what he was up to she couldn't wait to see him she didn't normally think about having sex on the first date but she wanted him so much.

She giggled when she read the text she texted back : Oh maybe later I can do more then just see it ;)

She goes and sits downstairs watching the clock her heart was racing she couldn't wait to see him. She heard a knock on the door. "Bye mom bye daddy." She shouted as she headed to the door. She opened the door. "Hey there handsome." She had to resist her urge to throw herself at him and kiss him passionately.
 
When you answer the door my mouth nearly hits the floor with how you look. I then take your hand and lead you into the car. I let myself in and start to drive to our destination. As we drive I say to you "Sophia I must say you look truly radiant tonight. I saw your text and I would really like to know what you have in that hopefully dirty little mind." I smile at you and continue on.
 
She squeezed his hand and got into the car. She crossed her legs. She tossed her hair back. She looked at him. "Oh thank you, you look handsome. Oh you saw that babes well I think you will have to wait and see what's in my dirty little mind because I wasn't planning on going home tonight." She grinned at him. She looked at him she saw the bruise. She stroked his cheek. "How did you do that babes does it hurt?"
 
Liking the feel of your hand against mine I smiles at you and listen to you playing coy with your dirty mind. I then respond to your comment "Wow someone is being forward with me huh? If you keep that up I may not be able to get out of the car once we reach the restaurant." and in regards to my bruises "Occupational hazards when my customers think they can get one over on me. And they don't feel as good as your touch does."
 
"Well would you rather me be a nun then the way I am." She grinned at him and laughed. "I think you need more self control." She carried on laughing.

She looked deep in his eyes and she smiled at him."Oh well that's just your job and maybe you can get my touch more and whenever you like it depends on if this is the only date you want to take me on." She stroked his leg softly as she looked at him.
 
"Well would you rather me be a nun then the way I am." She grinned at him and laughed. "I think you need more self control." She carried on laughing.

I respond with "Well I think thats more of a personal choice; but if you want there is a convent down the road if you want me to drop you off. Though they may look at you twice in that dress"

I feel your hand on my leg and it makes me twitch a bit in my pants. As we arrive to the restaurant I take the car up front to valet it and lead you inside where we are met by the Maitre D'. I leave your side for a second to go confer with him. I leave him to go get you and he has a bit of a stunned look on him. We are then led to a booth and seated. A bottle of champagne is brought to us and we are served a course. I look at you and say "My family works with the owners of this place so the chef will just prepare us what is fresh and bring it out" Then I proceed to answer your other question "Well if you are a good dirty girl on this date you may be lucky enough to get a few more with me. So far you are looking good on that front, (eyeing you up and down again) and in the back"
 
"Well I don't want to be a nun and I believe they would turn me away dressed like this." She laughed.

She walked by his side into the restaurant to their table. She sipped on her glass of champagne. She smiled at him. "Its nice to be on a date with guy who has a bit of power and who wasn't chosen by my daddy. I don't get to date much but I'm happy to be here with you." She smiled stroking his arm.

" Well I would of said you liked bad girls not good girls. I'm a good girl with a naughty side so I think we will be having a few more dates. I'm glad you like the dress I thought you would of liked it. You know I was thinking of you all day so much so I forgot to wear panties and bra." She grinned at him.
 
"So tell me Sophia from what your father has said about you the convent sounds about right. But then I see you out with a guy like me wearing a dress like that and I need to know where the change from his opinion to you and the reality is. Is he naive or are you really the slut (pardon my french) you are portraying to me?" I hear you say you aren't wearing any undergarments and I take my hand and rub your leg slowly inching higher to see if you will allow me access right here to prove your statement.
 
"Well my daddy believes I'm a sweet naive little princess but I'm not I may be sweet but I'm not naive. I have two sides to me the sweet and gentle girl but then there's the sexy little minx. You've met the sweet side and your starting to meet the minx which side do you like better so far. I'm on a date with a guy I actually got to chose for once. My daddy always decides who I date and they tend to be boring guys who don't want my minx side. Don't tell my daddy about this side he probably would kill me and then you wouldn't get to date either minx or the sweet girl." She laughed. "The minx is the real me I don't like being prim and proper."

She wanted to be a bit bold she spread her legs for him to get a feel at her Brazilian waxed pussy.
 
The service keeps bringing more food and wine to be paired with each course. As we continue to eat I am listening to you talk about your dad. I notice your legs do spread and I get my hand up onto your silky smooth waxed pussy and I rub my fingers around it liking the feel. I then respond to you and say "Well from what I know of your father he doesn't know how to read people well at all. the only reason he won the election is thanks to my family but that is neither here nor there. This sexy minx side is perfect for me and very welcome though I must say there are plenty of times where you will still need to play the sweet girl while you date me. " at the same time as that sentence I take my finger and plunge it into your pussy to get a feel of your wetness and then remove your finger and bring it to my lips and suck your sweet juices off them. "think you can handle dating me then sexy Sophia?"
 
She moaned a little as he rubbed her pussy. "Well yes my daddy doesn't have a good judge of character and yeah. I know the only reason he won was because of your family and I thank you and your family for that. If he didn't win my parents would of got divorced and we would of been bankrupt I will thank you more for that later." She laughed.

"I'm glad you like sexy minx me and I believe that a woman should be sophisticated, sweet and caring out of the bedroom but in it they should be whore. I can do both its not like anyone else but you knows of this sexy minx side." She bite her lip as he plunged his finger into her pussy. She kept a loud moan in she didn't want to embarrass herself.

"You want to date me I thought I had to wait and see if I was good enough." She laughed looking at him.
 
Smiling to my self after touching your neither regions and getting you all worked up I listen to what you have to say. I respond with "Well so far my little minx you have been a wonderful date so you definitely have garnered more than one." At this time the bill comes and you notice that it was comp'd by the house. I throw a bill in for the waitress and ask "So you ready to head somewhere a little more quiet?"
 
Back
Top