New Around Here :)

Sarbear213

Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Posts
30
Hello everyone! :)
I'm new around here, looking for friendship and maybe some fun :D So, to introduce myself, my name is Sara, and I'm an 18 year old female from the US currently studying Computer Science. I'd love to chat here or in PMs. :)

I'm a virgin, but I have a few kinks, an open mind, and a very active imagination.

I don't cam/phone, please respect that.

Feel free to PM! :)
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone! :)
I'm new around here, looking for friendship and maybe some fun :D So, to introduce myself, my name is Sara, and I'm an 18 year old female from the US currently studying Computer Science. I'd love to chat here or in PMs. :)

If you're a guy looking for some fun, PM me and I'll tell you a bit more about myself. ;)

PM sent
 
Hi New here too, maybe we should have a "new" thread :)
 
I can't say I mind the popularity. ;P I'm not trying to be an attention whore, I swear, but after having self-esteem issues, it certainly feels good to know it's appreciated... :)
 
Welcome to LIT! You are stunning. Hope you find what you are looking for on here and keep plenty of the men and women enticed and wanting more ;)
 
I just wanted to say that I have to run to a meeting and don't have time to respond to PMs yet. Also, looking more for friendship and maybe fun than guys looking to get off and move on, so keep that in mind. Thanks :)

Also, if I don't respond, feel free to poke me... There's just a lot to keep track of. :p
 
Updated my OP a bit.. :)

Considering posting another pic because there seemed to be quite a bit of interest in the first one, hmmm.
 
You are very beautiful. Hope you have lots of fun on Lit and share some more photos;)
 
Back
Top