Do you mind if I look at your tits?

90% of men stare at my chest anyway. So there you go, oogle away.
(yes, these are actually mine)

260421_10150225402724914_506309913_7105701_2521636_n.jpg

I'm a girl and I do it all the time without even realizing. I wonder if all my friends think I'm weird. Although I do appreciate a nice pair, I think it's more because I'm shy and don't like making eye contact, so I tend to look downward. I guess it also doesn't help that I'm usually on eye-level with girl's tits since I'm pretty short.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, awful long thread, but do you ladies ever check out a guys cock? I knew a girl that I swear was trying to take a peek at what I might have.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, awful long thread, but do you ladies ever check out a guys cock? I knew a girl that I swear was trying to take a peek at what I might have.

Oh yeah. I've done it myself on a number of occasions.. Usually only when they're wearing something that makes it fairly easy, like sweatpants, though :)

What always throws me is when a girl's wearing something revealing and then gets upset if you even look like you might be sneaking a peek. Talk about mixed messages. Ladies should be proud of what they have and understand that men looking is both a compliment and a sign that we value you as the beautiful women you are.

What always throws me is when a girl's wearing something revealing and then gets upset if you even look like you might be sneaking a peek. Talk about mixed messages. Ladies should be proud of what they have and understand that men looking is both a compliment and a sign that we value you as the beautiful women you are.
I don't think it's anyone else's place to tell women how they should react to being ogled.

If you're wearing a revealing top then you will be open to guys looking at you you'd be stupid not to know that lol But the big difference is how the guy looks and for how long he looks

Last edited:
So far, I haven't had to have my eyes re-directed so I guess I'm all right.

I like to think I'm discreet about looking, and try to keep it to a quick glance....and then maybe another one now and again during the conversation. Its all meant as appreciation of something nice to look at.

So far, I haven't had to have my eyes re-directed so I guess I'm all right.

I like to think I'm discreet about looking, and try to keep it to a quick glance....and then maybe another one now and again during the conversation. Its all meant as appreciation of something nice to look at.

I try to be discreet as well. But I must have some sort of mild neurological disorder, because more times than not, my neck will twitch back around in an involuntary double-take. And then, somewhere, an ohooga horn will sound, and I'll find myself in in mid air, in a jacknifed posture, with both my eyeballs bugging out. :eek:

It's the damndest thing.

Women do not dress for the appreciation of men. Women often wear "revealing" clothes because it's hot outside, not to garner your attention. Oogling is never appropriate. Instead of being shocked when a woman takes offense at you being offensive, change your strategy.

Women do not dress for the appreciation of men. Women often wear "revealing" clothes because it's hot outside, not to garner your attention. Oogling is never appropriate. Instead of being shocked when a woman takes offense at you being offensive, change your strategy.

What SD said.

One good way to change your strategy if you see someone radically attractive walk by is to take one quick glance and then picture the rest in your mind's eye without looking over again. A brief friendly glance is permissible; sustained eye contact that isn't reciprocated can become really weird. You wouldn't like it done to you. Do unto others, etc.

Oh yeah. I've done it myself on a number of occasions.. Usually only when they're wearing something that makes it fairly easy, like sweatpants, though :)

Back in my days as a cruel and shameless cock tease, I loved sweatpants. Slow dancing with guys in sweats was always hilarious to me.

Reiha's Tits.

There, I did my good deed of the day:

575104_10150845713099914_506309913_9501712_1705019416_n.jpg

Back