Sugar Brother

David loved the feel of his teen sister's lathered up ass cheeks in his hands. The perfect shape of his sister's body was almost surreal, like something out of a dream. He squeezed the blonde's tan ass and then spread them for a moment to catch a peak of her pucker. It was something that had been in the back of his mind, and now David saw his sister's tight asshole as something he may have in the future, but again didn't want to push his luck too far. However, the line for things like that was awfully blurry for David.

Then he saw Tess straddle the wll of the shower opening her legs for him. The wiggling ass just yearned for David to reach under and touch her pussy. Tess's other arm was moving a bit and he knew she had to be rubbing her button. David acquiesced to his sister's silent pleading and rubbed his pruning fingers on her outer lips. They rhythmically pleasured Tess's woman hood together. Tess strummed her clit as David rubbed her pussy. He started rubbing faster and faster, a little roughly, desperate to aid his sister on her quest to cum.
 
Tess threw her head back and smiled, her wet hair slapping against her back and against David's face as she felt his fingers rubbing her pussy. As her brother began to manipulate her puffy lips, the teenager rubbed her clit more intensely, already feeling an orgasm building. She began to rock her hips, trying to grind her cunt against David's hand, desperate to feel the release she needed so bad.

"Ohhhh...god damn...oh yes!...rub my pussy til I cum...fuck!...rub it, for me, David, rub it..." the blonde teen cried out as she worked in tandem with her brother to pleasure herself. "Fuck, big brother...that feels so good, but I need you to put your fingers inside of me...fuck me with your fingers..."

Tess hated to beg, but after sucking her brother's cock again, she was too aroused to just let it go. She needed to cum and she needed to cum hard. She wanted a cock in her cunt so bad, but she wasn't about to let David know that, which meant she would have to settle for his fingers.

"Fuck my little pussy with your fingers, David, please," the teen repeated as she continued to grind her hips down against his hand, her thighs starting to tremble.
 
As David watched his nubile sister grow closer and closer to climax, his own sexual parts started to react. Even though Tess had thoroughly drained his cock over the course of the last eight hours, it was still getting the rush of blood. However, David pushed thought of his own gratification out of his mind, which also kept his dick in check. David wanted badly to bury his member into Tess's wet pussy, but he knew it would be a misstep at that moment. For his sexual conquest over his little sister to be a success, she had to invite David in. She had to want him.

So David strummed away at the blonde's aching kitty. They both were wet from the water and soap in the shower, but Tess's pussy was lubricating itself just fine. David rubbed at the lips desperate to get her to cum, desperate to elicit a reaction, and then it happened.

Tess started to beg David to finger fuck her once again. He immediately thought back to their bizarre but sexy mutual masturbation session in his bed earlier in the morning while it was still dark out. Now the sun was rising, and pouring in through the window in the bathroom and David and Tess were still pleasuring each other in unnatural, taboo ways.

David gave into his sister's pleading. He knew she was tight, but could also handle a shock to her state. He didn't warm her up. He didn't prepare her. He just stuck two fingers into her immediately and started thrusting away at her wet vagina. The undeniable sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the shower and created a musical rhythm with the water from the shower pitter pattering against their skin and the tiles.

David had been able to focus, his dick hung flaccid as he gave 100% of attention to his sister's pleasure. He used his free hand to slap her ass roughly and then reached up and around to maul her breasts. As he tweaked her nipples he continued to fuck her pussy with two fingers trying to get her to cum. He pulled himself right up behind her and started to kiss her neck erotically. He could feel her pussy start reacting and sensed he was getting close to his goal.
 
Whether it was coincidence or just well timed, the moment David's hand began to grope one of Tess' firm tits, and his mouth closed on her neck, the teenager erupted in an intense orgasm that caused her whole body to jerk and dance against her brother's. In her heart, she knew the orgasm would have been even more intense if she had just given in and let her brother fuck her, but even so, the climax left her breathless and trembling.

It also left her feeling stupid and dirty. She had imagined this arrangement being simply her providing her perverted brother with gratification in exchange for the money she needed to jump start her career, and yet twice now she had allowed her own physical desire to override her plans. She had cum for David and enjoyed it. She had to get a grip and quick.

Tess slowly pulled away from David and used the warm water to wash herself off, before quietly stepping from the shower and grabbing a towel. She tried not to let her frustration show as she dried off and dressed, but the strange mixture of emotions she was feeling were all she could think about.

"I, uh, need to get home and change. I'm meeting some friends to go to lunch and shopping," Tess said to her brother, trying to explain her sudden haste to dress and leave. "Can you call me a cab?" She sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped on her shoes.

"I could use some money for lunch too," she added, not looking up at him.
 
As Tess dried off and dressed, David had poured himself a cup of coffee that had been brewed from his average Mr. Coffee and sipped. He sipped it while he sat on the edge of his bed watching his younger sister cover up her shame. However, David had thought that naked was the only state where she was true, and the more layers she put on, be it expensive clothes or makeup, the faker and more shameful she became.

When Tess asked for cab money, David knew he should at least give her a ride in the new car she helped him pick out... not just pick out, she helped him get the great deal on the car, earlier the day before. Plus, David had a serious proposal to discuss with Tess that, not only had implications on their new relationship, it had consequences on their individual lives.

"Tess," David said as he applied his clothes, "fuck a cab. I'll give you a ride in the new Lexus you snagged for me."

David filled up a travel mug full of his semi-strong coffee and walked Tess out to the Lexus. They drove the the 10 minutes back to their parents' house and David pulled over. The car idled underneath them as David stopped Tess from getting out of the car.

"You need some money," David said as he pulled a $100 bill and five twenties out of his wallet. "But, I had something I wanted to rub by you. I'm starting to think I need to live closer to work. The house I am renting is just... just isn't where I should be right now. I'm thinking of looking at lofts in the downtown area. Would you be willing to help me sometime this week?"
 
Tess pouted the whole way home, and made no attempt to hide it from her brother, even though she couldn't really put her finger on what it was that she was upset about. She had gotten everything she'd wanted from David, and then some, and it wasn't as if she was a prude about sex. But then again, this wasn't just sex. This was incest...this was sucking her own brother's dick, letting him cum in her mouth, on her face...this was letting her dorky big brother touch her, play with her, make her cum...

...and regardless of how much she tried to avoid the thought, this was eventually going to lead to fucking her own brother. There wasn't really going to be anyway to avoid that, not unless Tess was willing to give up the cash cow that David represented. She knew that. So why was she fighting it so hard in her head? Sex had always just been sex to the statuesque blond. Did it really matter if her brother was putting his cock in her mouth or her pussy?

"You need some money," David said as he pulled a $100 bill and five twenties out of his wallet.

Tess took the money without making eye contact with her brother and slipped it into her purse before reaching for the door handle.

"But, I had something I wanted to rub by you. I'm starting to think I need to live closer to work. The house I am renting is just... just isn't where I should be right now. I'm thinking of looking at lofts in the downtown area. Would you be willing to help me sometime this week?"

"Sure...whatever," the teenager finally responded before pushing her door open and climbing out. With the car door still open, Tess turned and leaned down to look at her brother.

"Maybe we can look at some cars for me," she said with a fake smile. "Make a day of it."

With that Tess closed the door, turned and walked up the walk that led to her parents' house. Luckily neither of her parents were home. She didn't feel like explaining how she had stayed the night at David's place, even though she knew neither one would question it. Silently, the blond made her way to her bedroom and stripped out of her clothes. Despite having showered at her brother's, Tess took another shower, a long one, and when she emerged, she dressed in a baggy sweat shirt and shorts and curled up in her bed.
 
After David dropped his sister off, he drove back to his place. After the thought of a fancy downtown loft thirty stories above the city, his regular house he rented was not comforting, in fact it made him a little angry. The weekend he had spent with Tess had given him an insatiable hunger for fine living, and his current place and most of his wardrobe did not live up to that standard of fine living.

He also kept thinking about his sister as well. He had had the best looking woman he had ever seen in person in a multiple different ways over the past day and night, and he wanted more. He also noticed the way she looked as dropped her off. She looked angry or sad, or some mixture of the two. Did she feel violated, he asked himself, but then telling himself no because how badly she wanted it in the shower.

A coupled of days went by, and David had went to see a loft by himself. He found a good one and put an offer on it. The realtor was a woman in her sixties and did not think Tess could help very much. Besides, it was much more expensive than a car and sold through a realtor representing a private seller who wouldn't have seen his delicious sister to affect the price.

David was at work on Thursday afternoon. He had not heard from Tess, but was curious to see how her headshot session went. He also was going to close his loft and wanted to show Tess. He hoped he could get her to spend his first night in the loft with him, even if there was barely any furniture in there, aside from the living room set. If he had to, he'd entice her with car shopping on Friday.

He texted her, "How'd your headshots go?"
 
"OMG!!! Are you serious? That is so fucking amazing, Trudy!" Tess typed into her phone and hit the send button, a smile dominating her face. The modeling agency had just texted her to let her know that she had been booked for two jobs, one a runway show, and the other a swimsuit shoot. And it was all because of her new portfolio, the portfolio that was able to afford thanks to her brother, David. Her career was finally going to take off, she knew it. This was just the beginning.

She pulled her credit card out of her purse and handed it to the waiter who had just returned to the table with her check. As she waited for him to return, she received another message, this one from David.

"How'd your headshots go?" the message read.

Tess smiled again as she thought about the photo shoot that she'd had just two days earlier. It had been fantastic. Not like the first couple of times she'd gone to get photos done, where the guys had been amateurs wanting to trade their services for some ass. This had been professional and mature and real. And the photographer hadn't even made an attempt to hit on her. And the results! The photos had turned out perfect.

"Great. Thanks." The teen texted back to her brother. As soon as she hit the send button she realized that it wasn't enough. David had been the one person who had actually helped her with her career, the one person who had put her on the path she'd been dreaming about her whole life. And all she had said was 'thanks'.

Tess knew that her brother deserved more than that for what he'd done for her. As soon as the waiter returned with her credit card, she scribbled her name on the receipt and thanked him, then, rushed from the cafe to the curb looking for a cab. Moments later she was in the backseat of the taxi on her way to see David at his office, determined to thank him for what he'd done the best way she knew how.
 
As David poured over expense reports from account executives he had on the road, the numbers all started to blend together. He could not focus. It had been several days since he had last spoken with his sister, and he couldn't get that image of her leaving his Lexus with an expression that masked specific emotions but was able to simply spell out bad. The steamy, incestuous six hours Tess and David spent late Saturday night and early Sunday morning had woken a dark, but dormant side of David. And now that it was awake, it constantly craved the young flesh of his own blood.

A buzzing against David's cherry oak desk made him drop the papers that recorded steak dinners and martinis and their respective dollar amounts. His id had stirred, because not less than half of an hour before David had casually texted his sister. His id was hoping the kinky teen with model aspirations was responding.

Sure enough, the screen of the iPhone said Tess had sent him a message. David slid the icon on the phone to reveal: "Great. Thanks."

"Great, thanks?" David asked out loud to himself in his quiet office. The blood his sister could easily cause to rise in his member, was now just rising thanks to her. He had doled out an obscene amount of money for her not even a week earlier and she could not seem any less grateful. David calmly set his phone back on the desk. His anger started to blend with a sese of confusion. He kept thinking back to the "bad" expression on her face the last time he saw her exiting the Lexus. Maybe their taboo tryst had damaged her worse than he thought, maybe the prostitution aspect itself was too much for her, add on top of that her own brother was the john, it may have been worse than David thought possible for her.

In his emotional state, David was pacing and wasn't paying attention to where he was pacing. His shoe caught the corner of a small bookshelf, sans books, and he pulled the mostly hollow piece of furniture away from the wall, knocking the decorative items and loose files resting atop it to the floor. The couple of file folders opened on the way down and scattered loose papers. The new mess distracted the young executive as he set about to clean.

As he arranged the shelf back into its proper position and filed away the loose papers, David noticed nearly another thirty minutes had past. It was an hour within quitting time when his executive assistant paged his intercom, "David, there is a woman here named Tess, who claims to know you."

David was shocked. His assistant, Dawn, didn't know anything about David's family given here being hired just after he was promoted...in fact, nobody at his office knew anything about hs personal life. However, her tone was understandable.

"That's alright, Dawn, she's-" he almost said his sister, but figured there was a reason that Tess didn't introduce herself as such to Dawn when she asked to see him, "cool...I mean I know her, send her in."

He was a bit clumsy trying to recover, but Tess had jogged up his mind over the past hour pretty badly anyways.
 
Tess breezed past David's secretary, barely giving her a glance before she flew across the room and launched herself into her brother's arms, planting a big, wet kiss on his lips. She held the kiss until she heard the office door close behind her, then dropped her feet back to the ground and pulled her mouth from David's.

"Sorry, I just had to do that," she said with a giggle as she stood in her brother's arms, wearing a very fashionable white jacket and matching white shorts, with a tight, light yellow shirt underneath that hugged her prodigious breasts firmly. The heels she wore made her almost as tall as David. "I have the greatest news! The photos turned out fantastic! I'm already booking jobs based on those new pics. David, it's so incredible!"

Tess didn't give her brother a chance to respond, at least not right away. Instead she leaned forward and gave him another kiss, this one much, much more intense and heated than the first lip lock. This was a kiss that said 'I want you', just as the hand she slipped down to the front of David's pants said 'Fuck me stud'.

"It's all thanks to you, big brother," the teenager said as she groped her brother's crotch more firmly and let her lips play against his. "I think we need to celebrate, right here, right now."
 
David's pants tightened as soon as he saw his bombshell of a younger sister enter his office. He had liked his office since he moved in, enjoyed being in the space. But at that moment he never wanted anyone else to be impressed by it, until then. He wanted Tess to feel almost intimidated by the physical manifestation of his successes and responsibilities. He knew deep down it was silly, but he wanted Tess to drip wet when she thought of his powerful office.

He wasn't sure if it was his office, in fact he doubted it, and he wasn't sure if she was wet, but Tess was definitely revved up when she walked into her older brother's office. She concealed her identity from Dawn and immediately planted a big wet kiss of David's lips when she got inside his office...failing to shut the door behind her. Once the door was shut, however, she proceeded to kiss him more intensely and run her hand down his pants, playfully squeezing his already engorged cock.

The young exec was a little taken aback. The last he saw of his sister, she had seemed violated, or at least ashamed of what had happened. She was so guarded about an incestuous affair, that she didn't even let David kiss her the past weekend. But she was in his office at that moment making out with him.

Then she pleaded with him to celebrate and told him briefly about her new found success, doing what she did best, looking sexy. David ran his hand to the back of her exposed thigh He gripped the flesh coming from the tight shorts she hand on. He ran his hand up the opening and squeezed what ever skin of her ass-cheek he could. He loved her ass, and it was one of the rewards he had set his sights on for the future...but not at that moment. She seemed to have opened the door for him to put himself inside of her for the first time, and he didn't want to jeopardize it by putting forth other kinks he may have had. At that moment, incestuous intercourse was kinky enough for him.

David kissed his sister. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered hotly in her ear, "I knew you could make it...you're so fucking sexy. I want to celebrate too...I want to finally get my big dick acquainted with your tight pussy."

He moved his hand from her ass-cheek and placed his index finger across her lips. "But you have to be quiet. I want to make you scream, but we'll have to save that for another time. Right now, I'll settle just to make you cream in silence. You have to be quiet, Tess. My secretary can't hear you. I don't want to be fired if people find out, I want to keep making my big ass salary, so I can spoil you."
 
Last edited:
Tess had gone to David's office for the express purpose of showing him just how grateful she was for his help. In her mind that meant possibly crawling under his desk and giving him a sloppy wet blowjob, or spreading herself open on his desk and letting him eat her pussy. By the way her brother was talking, and the way his hands were beginning to roam across her body, he clearly had more on his mind. He was hoping she was going to finally let him fuck her.

The thought was tempting. David's cock was gorgeous and the thought of it pounding into her pussy was enough to make her squirm as he squeezed her ass firmly. But was she ready to give in so quickly, she wondered. Would her brother stop wanting her once he got what he wanted?

David's mouth and hands on her were definitely getting her hot, hot enough that the voice in her head telling her to go slow seemed to be getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Tess pulled away from her brother, slipped her jacket off and then quickly shimmied out of her shorts, leaving her in just her shirt and the tiny black g-string she'd been wearing.

Smiling wickedly at David, the teenager stepped forward and without warning, pushed him down into his office chair. She leaned over him, her clothed breasts hanging in his face as she reached down and tugged at his belt. Within a few seconds she had his pants open and his cock free. Still smiling at him, Tess reached down and gently stroked her brother's dick a few times before turning around. Her back to David, the blonde bent over and let her ass cheeks rub against his exposed cock, teasing him.
 
Sirens of an ambulance or police car on the busy city streets thirty floors below David's office lent itself faintly as a soundtrack to the erotic scene going on inside the office. The smacking of lips and exchange of saliva combined with the sound of Tess removing her clothes and hitting the carpeted floor. The leather of David's office chair crunched when his sister pushed him backwards into the chair. His heart pumped in anticipation, but it was needed to increase the blood flow to a much needed part of his body.

Once Tess unclasped the belt and pulled her brother's pants down his legs, David's cock was standing straight up. David was sure she could have that effect on most men, but the fact that she was his teenage sister added an extra punch. When she wrapped her delicate hand around his cock, albeit loosely, and stroked it a few times, it throbbed. David also let out a rattled breath as she did it.

Then she turned around and presented her perfect ass to him. He just wanted to reach out and grab it, but it seemed she had some sort of plan, and David wanted to play along with it. It was frustrating when she rubbed those perfect ass cheeks against his dick, but he also enjoyed that his sister had such a dirty mind, and probably got off just on teasing.

"Is this like a strip club, or am I allowed to touch the dancer?" David asked coyly.

A flash of light caught the corner of his eye. The sun from outside was reflecting off the glass of another skyscraper and was shining through David's giant picture window. David realized that the high tech opaque shade wasn't closed. Not only was Tess exposing herself to David, but to anybody who could look through the window. He wasn't sure whether she had noticed, or whether he should bring it up.
 
"Is this like a strip club, or am I allowed to touch the dancer?" David asked as Tess wiggled her bare cheeks against his dick.

"Sorry, sir. The dancer can touch you, but you can't touch the dancer," the teenager joked. She punctuated her statement by dropping down onto his lap, trapping his rigid cock beneath her ass as she let her body grind against his. Feeling her brother's thick cock rubbing against the crack of her ass, Tess smiled, then peeled her shirt up and off, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

The blonde leaned back on her brother's lap, placing her back against his chest and letting him look down over the front of her body as she played with her tits for him. She gave him a long, slow rub of her ass before she popped back up and turned around to face him. Stepping between his legs, Tess let one knee rub suggestively against David's crotch as she leaned down and rubbed her breasts against his face.

"Do you like my little 'thank you' so far, big brother?" the teen asked with a light laugh.
 
"It's very creative," David said quietly, "how would I have ever guessed you're a natural at this?"

He loved the feel of his sister's smooth skin against him. As he smothered his cock beneath her, it throbbed. David wanted nothing more than just to just blow his wad onto his sister at that moment, but he played it cool. Besides, he was having fun letting her tease him. An extra hint of danger added to the show's impact on him, not only the threat of his secretary, or some other co-worker, discovering them, but also that someone may she his naked sister from across the way in the other building.

As she pressed her back against him, David sniffed deep and hard, inhaling the perfumes of the lotions, fragrances, and shampoos she had used to make herself look as if she was the picture perfect covergirl. But even with all of the aromas masking it, a faint smell of her musk was evident. David could tell he had gotten her worked up.

"What else does my private dancer have in store for me?" he asked greedily.
 
"Hmmm, that depends, Mr. Big," Tess teased as she lifted off David's lap and turned back around to face her brother. "Would you rather I get down underneath this desk and suck your big, thick cock, or would you rather I lay back on the desk and let you eat my pussy?"

"The choice is yours, boss man," the teenager said as she leaned down and kissed David's neck and ear while she waited to see what he would choose.
 
David sat quietly for a second, pondering his sister's options. He wanted to do both, do it all, and more, but the office was about to clear out for the weekend. He looked over at the clock on his wall and saw that it was already 4:30, and Dawn would probably buzz him fifteen minutes later asking if she could leave early, as she typically did on Fridays. The impending bustle around the office, and with that, the threat of someone discovering the new boss in a compromising situation with a naked teenager made David's cock throb. He desperately wanted his sister to suck him off, gag on his big dick like she did about a week ago several times.

However euphoric a blowjob from Tess would be that moment, David yearned for contact with the aspiring model's pussy. Up to that point, his incestuous contact with Tess only had been her pleasuring him, and he using his fingers on her. He wanted more. He wanted to sheathe his hard member inside of her, but knew it had to wait. He wanted to pin her down and make her scream by plowing away at her, but his logic overcame him. The threat of discovery excited him, actual discovery would probably terrify him.

As Tess kissed him lightly, yet so sensually, on his neck and ear, David realized he could live out his discovery fantasy by surrogate. The sun from the window behind beat down on David's shoulders. He'd present his sister naked to the world, well at least the world that was the building across the street.

"I want to make you come," he whispered hotly into Tess's ear, "hop up on the desk. I'm gonna make you come on my face."
 
Tess continued to dance in front of her brother, proudly displaying her body for him, teasing, rubbing, until he finally made his choice, telling her to get up on the desk. She glanced over her shoulder at him, giving him a smile. Then the blonde climbed up onto his desk and knelt down on all fours, her ass wiggling in front of him.

As the teenager waited for her brother to take her, to sink his tongue inside of her, she realized that this was about more than just thanking him for what he'd done, or insuring that she would be able to get more favors from him in the future, this was also about her getting off on having David in her hands, having him want her so badly that he was willing to take his own sister right on his desk in his office, a dozen workers just outside the room.

"Come on, Mr. Big Shot, come get this pussy," Tess said as she reached back and pulled her g-string out of the crack of her ass, exposing her pussy to her older brother. "Eat me."
 
David watched his younger sister mount his own desk on all fours, her perfectly tanned ass seemed to sway to and fro in front of him, taunting and beckoning him at the same time. He felt as if he would just lose all control right there. He wanted to mount his sister the way she mounted the desk, and ravage her, make her scream like a wild animal. His senses got the best of him, as they most often did, except for the time he was with his sister nearly a week ago.

As Tess moved the g-string, an obnoxiously ineffective piece of attire, to expose her pussy, her older brother lurched forward to get a good look. He had seen it in the lowlight of his old shower, and it didn't do it justice the way the natural light flooded his office through the picture window behind his desk.

David hovered over Tess's bare ass and pussy. He quietly, but firmly made a slap like motion against one of her ass cheeks. He was mindful of making a sound, but his animal side needed a little bit of slap. He squeezed her asscheek, reveling in the flash between his fingers, impressed that her perfect complexion seemed to cover her entire body, especially her buttocks. David kneaded her cheeks with his knuckles and then bent down kiss her ass cheek ever so slightly.

He moved his head closer to her pussy, pulling her g-string down to her mid thighs. His nose parked underneath his sister's cunt and he could smell her moistness. The natural light hit her pussy and made it glisten, she was indeed ready for him, and just to be sure, David inhaled the musky air around her vagina deeply and let out a satisfied exhale.

He stood upright again and clutched her g-string. David looked behind himself outside the great window, imagining a whole audience of onlookers were parked in front of the windows across the street and were looking at the brother and sister engaged in their sexual foul play. The young exec turned back around and focused his attention back to the golden haired teen sprawled on his desk. He hovered over her and craned downward, parking his lips next to her ear.

"I want you to lay on your back," he whispered hotly into her ear while snapping her g-string against the skin on her thighs, "and then I want you to put these panties in your mouth, because we can't afford to have you scream."

He backed away and ran two fingers slowly from her clit down her pussy lips. He then waited for her to comply.
 
Maybe because her breasts were so spectacular, Tess had never really had a guy pay that much attention to her ass, not like her brother was doing as he began to rub his hands against her buttocks, the right cheek still stinging slightly from the playful smack of his hand. As David began to squeeze and grope her ass, the blonde found her arousal growing much more intense, and in turn, her pussy growing very wet, very fast. She couldn't help but wonder whether her brother would be interested in fucking her ass. The thought of his massive cock pounding into her tight ass made her a little nervous, and a lot excited. The image of David taking her ass was still firmly implanted in her mind when he bent over and kissed her backside, sending goosebumps across her flesh. The feeling of his lips on her ass, even for a brief moment, conjured up another series of delicious images in Tess' mind.

Tess bit her bottom lip in anticipation as she heard David stand up behind her, one hand grasping the tiny g-string that was stretched between her wide spread thighs.

"I want you to lay on your back," he whispered hotly into her ear while snapping her g-string against the skin on her thighs, "and then I want you to put these panties in your mouth, because we can't afford to have you scream."

"Wh..." the teen started to respond but stopped short with a moan when she felt her brother's fingers on her pussy. "Whatever you say, big brother," she finally managed to say as she lowered herself down onto her back on David's desk, and slipped her panties off. As she let her legs fall open again, showing her brother her wet cunt, Tess lifted the g-string to her mouth and grabbed it with her teeth.
 
David watches intently as his young sister slides onto her back and pulls her panties off. He fights the urge to grab the panties from her hand sniff them in deeply. He would get up close and intimate with her silky sex in mere moments, but the thought of him having to restrain himself for even a few seconds was excruciating. He wanted to grab her, press his body as close to hers as possible, intertwine himself with her body in several ways but knew it was better to stoke their passions rather than let them burn out quickly. Besides, anything more than him giving Tess head would probably take too long and create too much noise for his bustling office around quitting time on a Friday afternoon.

4:35 showed on the clock on David's wall. They had about ten minutes of no interruptions. He knew he would be bothered by his secretary thereafter about leaving early. The time check ignited an intense focus in David to make his sister cum before the suspected interruption. Then his resolve wavered, he saw Tess put her g-string, wet with her own juices, into her mouth. It was nearly impossible, but David fought off the desire to whip out his hard cock and plunge deep into his sister, or even just jacking it off over her nude pussy.

4:36... David shook his head subtly and sat down in his office chair rolling it up to the executive desk with the neophyte model laying mostly nude on her back. David clutched her hips with his hands and hovered out of his chair a bit, planting kisses on her stomach. He kissed her navel and licked it a bit before moving lower with his mouth. He kissed her on the pubis and stuck his tongue out like a fleshy arrow pressuring the skin just above her vagina. He left a trail of saliva in an arch as he licked from that sport over to one of her smooth thighs. David started kissing and licking her thigh, shifting his hand to clutch underneath it.

Finally he moved his mouth right over her slit. He could smell the musk coming off of her sex and inhaled. His mouth was mere milimeters away, but he did not touch it...yet. He breathed hotly onto her teen cunt and then moved over to her other thigh. He proceeded to treat it much like the one before. He kissed it, licked it and then he planted his teeth, not too hard, into the flesh of her thigh. He bit down gently on her thigh and sucked her teen flesh.

He pulled away, exhaling warmly over her pussy and suckled a bit at the flesh connecting her thigh and ass cheek. He moved his arms underneath her thighs, way up, to prop her up. David stuck his tongue out and touched her taint, and in one slow, long motion, licked with his paint brush like tongue from her taint, up to her button.
 
The scent of her own arousal filled Tess' senses as she leaned back on the desk, her panties stuffed into her mouth. She could taste herself on the g-string, and was surprised at just how wet the panties were. Clearly the idea of being with her brother was a turn on for the blonde, even if she was having trouble admitting it to herself. How long until she gave in and let David have his way with her? How long until she gave into her own desires and let him fuck her?

As the teenager pondered those questions she became more and more aroused from the teasing that her brother was doing. Was he doing it on purpose because he wanted to get her worked up to the point where she would agree to let him fuck her pussy or was he just enjoying the chance to go down on her, trying to make sure that she enjoyed herself?

When he finally slipped his arms beneath her legs and leaned down between her thighs, letting his tongue drag against her glistening slit, Tess was so aroused she almost screamed out, stopping herself at the last second. Oh fuck!!! His tongue felt so good against her cunt that she was surprised she didn't climax immediately.

"Hmmm, fuck yes! Eat that little pussy for me, big brother," she moaned, managing to keep her voice low enough to avoid being heard by anyone outside the office. "Lick it good! Stick that tongue inside me, David!"
 
David tasted all manners of individual flavors from the secretions and flesh of Tess's vagina, but to David it all came together as one delectable treat he could only call: "Tess." He could feel Tess twitch as he dragged his tongue slowly for his first lick of her lips, and he swore that not only did her body twitch, there was involuntary movement made by her little teen pussy.

Then she started to egg him on. David wanted to make her cum, make her feel so good that in the future only he could get her off. She wanted him to fuck her with his tongue and suck on her bean, at least that's what David thought he had heard her mumble through the hot pair of panties she had stuffed in her mouth.

David began lapping at her pussy at a quicker pace, savoring her juices as his tongue painted her cunt with his saliva mixed with her secretions. The entire situation on the surface of her cunt was wet, sloppy, and messy. David being a neat guy typically would be put off by such disarray, but it being located on his sister's sweet teen pussy was inviting. He thought about the clear window behind him, he turned his chair so he wasn't a direct obstruction, hoping someone across the way could see him eat out his sister's pornstar pussy.

The young exec moved his thumb to Tess's clit hood, and started rubbing her button, coaxing her sweet bean out. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as he started to push his tongue inside of her. He explored the inner sanctum of her pussy, soaking up all of the exotic, musky flavors. His dick hardened in his pants, thinking of what it would be like when he could finally lay is pipe into it. He moved his tongue out and started to fuck her rapidly with his tongue. If he ever tried to mimic the motion for someone, he couldn't, but Tess's musk was like a steroid that made his tongue move faster than he ever made it move before.

As he moved his thumb over her clit, he got the urge to move his tongue. He pulled his face away from her pussy for a moment to rub her slit with his hand and his thumb. He smacked her pussy softly, and worked two fingers into her vagina. He moved his mouth to her button, and rubbed it quickly with his thumb, as he finally was able to get his two fingers inside of her vagina. His tongue flicked her clit back and forth quickly as he fucked her slowly with his two fingers. He placed his mouth around her clit and slowly pulled it into his mouth, rhythmically penetrating her vagina with his fingers. He started sucking on her clit softly, and gradually increasing the suction as he started fucking her with his fingers more rapidly.

David obviously lost track of the time as he sucked on his sister's clit while he finger fucked her. The clock rolled to 4:45 as a buzz came over the intercom.

"David?" Dawn asked on the other end of the intercom.

David didn't respond, he kept pleasuring his sister's nubile cunt.

"David," she asked again, "is it okay if clock out for the week?"

David didn't want to stop, he kept sucking on her clit, fucking her vagina with his finger, faster and wit more intensity. With his free hand David motioned to his sister to do something before Dawn came into the office. David pointed at the phone, fucking her vagina, starting to work in a third finger as he sucked her clit.
 
Realizing that if someone didn't answer her brother's secretary quickly, the woman might come into the office, and realizing that her brother did not intend to stop what he was doing long enough to respond to the other woman, Tess reached desperately for the small white box, her fingers fumbling for the correct button. Before she could manage to press the button, the intercom squirted out from beneath her hand and nearly off the desk.

With a jerk, the blonde shifted to the side and managed to get a finger on the button, "Uhm, hello, uh, he...he said that it was fine...you can go...thank you..." the words came out haltingly, Tess' breathing shallow as she tried to keep from moaning into the speaker.

Satisfied for the moment that they wouldn't be disturbed, the teenager shoved the intercom off the desk and turned her attention back to David and his magical tongue. Her pussy was wetter than she'd imagined it could be, the sticky juices flowing down over the curves of her ass and inner thighs and onto the edge of her brother's desk. His face was covered in it. And she wanted more. Every touch of his tongue was just building the anticipation for Tess, the anticipation for the moment when he would tire of licking her and would finally just stand up and shove his cock inside of her. There was no point in denying it to herself any longer. She wanted David to fuck her, right there on the desk in his office, the window open. She wanted him to take her and fuck her until she exploded beneath him.
 
As David attacked his teenage sister's clit while filling up her pussy with three fingers, he could feel her writhing beneath him. When she hit the intercom to abate his assistant from interrupting their lurid and taboo oral sex session, he heard how the breath caught in her throat as she tried to speak. David knew he was getting beneath his sister's skin, he knew he was making her come and she was no longer thinking it was a quid pro quo thing, it was the fact that David could eat pussy like a champ, and she was getting off on the fact that the expert cunt licker just happened to be her brother.

As Tess wiggled beneath him, David looked up, churning his fingers inside of her and saw her looking at the window. She knew. And the fact she was acting like a sultry exhibitionist on his desk was stiffening his cock in his pants. He wanted to fuck her right there on the desk, for the skyscraper across the street to see. If only he could hang a sign on the window that said not only that she was still a teenager, but that they were brother and sister would be so much greater.

David finally removed his fingers from his sister's pussy and went to reach for his cock and to implant it in his sister. He looked at her, pussy glistening like a summer morning, hot and steamy waiting for her brother's cock. He paused and looked. He could give into his urges at that moment, or else he could drag out, tease her, make her really want it.

He decided and pulled his boxer briefs back up and pulled his pants up as well, fastening them up.

"That was fun," he said nonchalantly, "but I have to get to this building a few blocks away and I was hoping you'd want to come with me. I'd tell you what it is, but I want it to be a surprise."
 
Back
Top