Dear X:

Dear X,

Tu me causa que piense. Yo no puedo echar justo una respuesta con tu, pero tener que pensarlo por primero.

Eso es una cosa buena.

Cloudy,

**********

Dear X,

Gi-zaagi`in sa onzaam. Wiin wiisagide`etaw niin apii giin wiisagide`etaw. Niin misawendam ji aawi wiiji giin sa kina go niin bimaadiziwin, zhaagooj niin gego gwayakwendam aaniish na.

Cloudy
 
Dear Jackass,

You kept wanting to play your little games didn't you? You ignored my warnings and my wifes entreaties to stop but you just couldn't. This afternoon you managed to piss not only me but my wife off. She was so mad she gave me permission to play.

Oh yes we'll start playing games now, but I'm writing the rules. I'm truly going to enjoy this, too bad you won't.

Cat
 
Dear Allstate Insurance Co.,

You are a bunch of feces flinging bastards. You suck. I loathe you.

and you aren't very nice either.

Now get your thumbs out of your fat asses and make me happy before I take your sorry asses to court and sue you.

Abs.
 
Dear X,

Please come and sit astride my face. Let me taste the delicate folds of your sex. Let me feel you come. Let me drink the honeyed liquid that pours itself forth onto my waiting tongue. I am in love with you.

LA
 
Dear X,

Please lock up your dog. Yes, he's lovely and friendly and sweet. He's also an entire male and gets a hard on whenever I come near. He also pisses on everything.

I rang the ranger on Wednesday, looking for his owner because he looked lost and didn't have a collar.

If I wanted a labrador I would buy one. I would teach him to stay at home and to confine his affection to other canines. Come to that, I would have him neutered, like I have my terrier.

It's great that you've made the effort to put a collar and tag on him. But how about you keep him at home? If he keeps turning up here, I will call the ranger again.

You know what will happen if he keeps collecting him, don't you? It's not cheap.

The woman down the road.
 
dear x
when darkness surrounds me,
you are the light i seek.
i miss you so much :heart::heart::heart:

~c~
 
dear x
when darkness surrounds me,
you are the light i seek.
i miss you so much :heart::heart::heart:

~c~

*hugs*

------------------------------------

Dear X

I'm in shock, I guess. I never ever thought....well, I don't really want to think about it too much. I should have known that last night that it was just that...the last night...of anything, really. Seems you have nothing left to say to me, even though I have so much I want to say to you, ask you, laugh with you about, share with you. I've decided to take the self destructive path...well, I guess you could call it that. Talking to H yesterday, I just kind of decided I didn't have anything to hold back for any longer. I just don't want to feel anymore. I refuse to ever develop that kind of attachment again, or feel empathy that deep for anyone. M tells me to let it go because I have bigger things to worry about now, but it's hard. At least before, I could pretend. Now I can't. In November I'll go to Texas, December maybe Chicago, to see your favorite family members of mine..., in March, Australia, and somewhere in there, I'll make it to Detroit too. Maybe you don't want as big a part of this as I thought. I don't know what I thought...what I was thinking...what I'm thinking now, except that fuck I miss you, and in some part of me, I keep hoping, keep praying, keep pretending.

Me
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

You create desire. That is your gift. You create it in me, and it is so overwhelming that, at times, I feel that I will be consumed by it or by you.

Love,
LA
 
Dearest Bel,

You're so cute when you are all slurry-speeched drugged-out-on-pain-meds groggy. And then there's that deep, steady breathing followed by the sheepish "I think I might've zoned out there for a few." :D

Wish you were here. :kiss: I wanna lay my head on your chest and fall asleep to its rise & fall.

~ Imp
 
*hugs*

------------------------------------

Dear X

I'm in shock, I guess. I never ever thought....well, I don't really want to think about it too much. I should have known that last night that it was just that...the last night...of anything, really. Seems you have nothing left to say to me, even though I have so much I want to say to you, ask you, laugh with you about, share with you. I've decided to take the self destructive path...well, I guess you could call it that. Talking to H yesterday, I just kind of decided I didn't have anything to hold back for any longer. I just don't want to feel anymore. I refuse to ever develop that kind of attachment again, or feel empathy that deep for anyone. M tells me to let it go because I have bigger things to worry about now, but it's hard. At least before, I could pretend. Now I can't. In November I'll go to Texas, December maybe Chicago, to see your favorite family members of mine..., in March, Australia, and somewhere in there, I'll make it to Detroit too. Maybe you don't want as big a part of this as I thought. I don't know what I thought...what I was thinking...what I'm thinking now, except that fuck I miss you, and in some part of me, I keep hoping, keep praying, keep pretending.

Me

*Hugs*
:rose:
 
Dear X,

There are not enough words on this planet to describe just how horny you are. I have never, EVER in my entire life encountered someone with that high a sex drive. It makes me glad that we are just friends and co-workers; I'd probably be dead by now if we were anything more. Good god almighty.

Sincerely,
Me
 
Dear B,

just because I don't dress like a tramp in my day-to-day life does not mean that I've never encountered a push-up bra. Please stop trying to treat me like your pet project dress-up doll, because you're really, truly embarrassing yourself.

I don't need a makeover. I like my style and I am secure in who I am. Just because you don't think I dress sexy enough doesn't mean I don't know what sexy is, or how to be sexy. We simply have very different definitions of sexy, and different opinions of when it's appropriate. Please get that into your head. I'm not going to dress sexy when I hang out with friend that I have no interest in sexually. You're a flirt, and that's fine though a bit annoying at times, but please stop assuming that I want to be a flirt but don't know how, or something to that effect.

For fuck's sake, stop making assumptions. No, I didn't wear that large sweater to hide my breasts, and I don't need you to convince me that they're displayworthy. I like my breasts, thank you very much. But it was a cold, rainy day, and if you want to be uncomfortable every minute of every day just to let your tits get some more attention, that's fine with me. I'd rather be comfortable, myself, and in that instant it means wearing a large, warm, comfy sweater. I'm not trying to change your habits, so stop trying to change mine.

I really don't know how to get this through to you. At first it was sort of amusing, but it's getting to the point of really annoying. Please stop, or I'm going to cease being polite and friendly.

Thanks,

Jen
 
Dear X,

This has been the most amazing week. I've always known that my parents would like you, but I had no idea you would fit in with my family so easily. Watching you and my dad geek out about swords made me smile. I can admit now that I was just a little bit nervous before you came, since no significant others in my past had ever been quite significant enough to formally meet my parents.

Spending all that time together was a nice glimpse into things to come, and it was nice to see that you were at ease with my friends and coworkers too. I can't wait until you're here for good.

Thanks for everything,
Cerise
 
Dear Mr Balfe,

I've come to the conclusion that you do it deliberately. Every time I feel like going to the forest for a spliff, you suddenly arrived bright-eyed and energetic and all ready to continue work on the driveway.

And your van is so bloody big that it blocks my way out, turning me into the Prisoner of Zenda. I know circumstances have forced me to cut down over the last few days, but this is fucking ridiculous. I hate being trapped. It makes me feel like climbing up the walls.

And it got so bad yesterday that I cried...

And it's 8pm on a Sunday night and you're back....

I need to smoke. Please leave so that I can get on with it? Why not go to church? I'm sure there'll be a service going on somewhere.

Thank you for the work on the drive, though. It does look really good :rose:

I just don't like it when you make me trapped :(

Zade
xxx
 
Dear Zade,

You can come to my house. It's a beautiful day here, and I'm all alone. We could sit out back and make fun of the neighbors. I've got beer and Smirnoff Ice too.

Then, later on, we could go visiting. I'll introduce you to my beautiful sister-in-law, who I think needs a new gf. :devil:
 
Dear Zade,

You can come to my house. It's a beautiful day here, and I'm all alone. We could sit out back and make fun of the neighbors. I've got beer and Smirnoff Ice too.

Then, later on, we could go visiting. I'll introduce you to my beautiful sister-in-law, who I think needs a new gf. :devil:


I turn into a gremlin on alcohol, but Dear Tickled Kittty,

I'd be delighted to accept your kind invitation. Your sister in law and neighbours would never ever forget me :devil:

Sounds like fun! I'd be up for it!

Zade
:kiss:
 
Dear Sleep:

Come back.

Dear Indigestion:

Bugger off.

Dear Trini:

No round the world tripping without a visit to me! *hugs you tight*
 
Dear J,

You've totally broken me. There's nothing left in my heart. I'm such a fool.

C
 
Dear right ankle,

I know you've been abused throughout our life, and I know you're weaker than you should be, but don't you think ONE fall down the stairs was enough? Did you have to take right knee with you?

I give up.

Cloudy
 
Dear Dino,

You may certainly have the eels, but if we're going for the relentless pursuit of world power and domination and are expecting the complete and total obeisance of people who wear socks we don't like, then perhaps we had better invest in inedible instruments of persuasion. Ones that won't make you (Tiggy) grumbly in your tumbly.
Okay, so plan of attack...


I'm hungry.

We'll do it later.

-Bluey

----

Dear Squiddy,

You're flashing again.
Blink, blink, say the chromatophores.

You are 12 Monkeys kinda crazy.
 
Back
Top