The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime rib, ribeye, and fried chicken w/biskits should all be illegal!

Bad temptations they are!

ARUGH!

THAT'S IT!

NO MORE TONIGHT.

Or I won't be responsible for my actions.

No mood to write. Need to let off steam.

*wanders off to the kitchen to find something to pound on*

last thought

Blech...I cooked. Everyone ate...but the smell of the food made me physically ill.
That ain't good, is it?

:rolleyes:

*sigh*

I haven't eaten, really eaten...in about a week.

*blinks*

I think I need a keeper.

-nods nods nods-

I get like that.

I have ensure and boost handy because I cannot, simply cannot let myself lose weight like that anymore. AND ensure cures that particular nausia for some reason.

You have a keeper.. ME! :D

like... it hit puberty?

Yes. FINALLY! My feet are late bloomers, I guess. :(

No, I have some weird allergy and I randomly break out in hives. I don't know what's going on, but it's only my right foot, and it itches like hell. Took my medicine for it, I'm just waiting for it to kick in.

-nods nods nods-

I get like that.

I have ensure and boost handy because I cannot, simply cannot let myself lose weight like that anymore. AND ensure cures that particular nausia for some reason.

You have a keeper.. ME! :D

*grins*

Part of it is my mood imbalance. Add that to the IBS and other tummy issues and food becomes the fucking enemy. I should probably invest in some ensure or boost. I know I need some kind of nutrition. Weight loss won't happen without food in my belly..sad but true.

And yes...I DO.

I will have to stare at my siggy more often to remind me.

*blinks*

Yes. FINALLY! My feet are late bloomers, I guess. :(

No, I have some weird allergy and I randomly break out in hives. I don't know what's going on, but it's only my right foot, and it itches like hell. Took my medicine for it, I'm just waiting for it to kick in.

-giggles-

Ahh.. no worries. My son is allergic to the act of sweating. So. one itchy foot is not so strange.

*grins*

Part of it is my mood imbalance. Add that to the IBS and other tummy issues and food becomes the fucking enemy. I should probably invest in some ensure or boost. I know I need some kind of nutrition. Weight loss won't happen without food in my belly..sad but true.

And yes...I DO.

I will have to stare at my siggy more often to remind me.

*blinks*

Yes
yes
Yes agian
and yes..

See you know how to do this. we both do. So.. git-r-done.

:D yes to that too!

Yes
yes
Yes agian
and yes..

See you know how to do this. we both do. So.. git-r-done.

:D yes to that too!

*grins at the Twin*

yes'M??

hysterical giggling

Which ones are the best~flavor wise.
I hate chalky stuff..the texture makes me gag...

*grins at the Twin*

yes'M??

hysterical giggling

When I was really really unable to eat, the dark chocolate or some such Boost ones were fanfcukingtastic. They tasted like they had a but of nut to them which is a real friggin treat to me since i dont eat nuts anymore. AND Boost has less fat than Ensure so it was easier to eat when I wasnt allowed more than 2 to 2.5 mg of fat per 3 to 4 hours.

I dont dont dont do the clear ones as they have splenda. And I adore ensure strawberry. It reminds me of astronaut icecream.

When I was really really unable to eat, the dark chocolate or some such Boost ones were fanfcukingtastic. They tasted like they had a but of nut to them which is a real friggin treat to me since i dont eat nuts anymore. AND Boost has less fat than Ensure so it was easier to eat when I wasnt allowed more than 2 to 2.5 mg of fat per 3 to 4 hours.

I dont dont dont do the clear ones as they have splenda. And I adore ensure strawberry. It reminds me of astronaut icecream.

*jots this down for when I got to the grocery store this weekend*
Thanks, Twin...

*grins at the Twin*

yes'M??

hysterical giggling

Luna I shall PM you my recipe to make a green smoothie, packed full of nutrition and great for weight loss. I shall send you a few so that you can what you prefer taste wise.

Much better for you than the commercial drinks , have you read what goes into them ( sorry Nina:eek: )

:rose:

Luna I shall PM you my recipe to make a green smoothie, packed full of nutrition and great for weight loss. I shall send you a few so that you can what you prefer taste wise.

Much better for you than the commercial drinks , have you read what goes into them ( sorry Nina:eek: )

:rose:

No worries hun. I'd much rather have something I grew to ingest than shit in a bottle. BUT at the time and sometimes now I cant eat ANYTHING. And then it boils down to something is better than nothing till I'm well enough to start eating food again.

No worries hun. I'd much rather have something I grew to ingest than shit in a bottle. BUT at the time and sometimes now I cant eat ANYTHING. And then it boils down to something is better than nothing till I'm well enough to start eating food again.

* hugs you *

I know that feeling only to well when I was going through chemo I had similar issues , not been able to eat or keep things down...even the oddest smells would turn off my ability to eat.

Wonders if I have a smoothy for you * giggles* step into my office. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back