Fulfilling Her Fantasies (Closed)

Steve5511

And nothing else matters
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Posts
2,458
John sipped his coffee in his useual corner spot at the cafe. Milk with 1 sugar, roll with jelly. He was a man of means, his grandfather started a small airplane business years ago that has now turned into Thomas Aviation. John Thomas could have taked one of his private jets anywhere in the world for any reason, but he prefered to keep some things simple. Sure he's jetted off to exotic islands just for lunch, but this local cafe will suit his needs for now.

At 27 he took over his grandfathers company after getting his masters in aeronautics from MIT. By 35 he grew the company into the global force it is today. Now at 41, he still is incharge of the company but leaves the day to day stuff for others. This leaves him with ample time for his hobbies. At 6ft 4 and 220 lbs, he still has the strong muscular body he had in his youth. Running 10 miles a day or on his bike for 50 miles keeps him in shape for his other pleasures.

Being wealthy and very good looking was a combination that got the attention of many ladies. His "black book" was filled with names that would make the average man drool. Actresses, models and singers were a constant figure on his arm, as well as in his bedroom. And the word between his ladies was that he had "more than enough" to keep them coming back for more.

Today though he found himself wanting something different. Sure it was great having women throwing themselves at him, but he had a taste for something more. Maybe just an everyday woman who needed a taste of the wild side. His eyes looked over the top of his paper when he saw her walk in. She would be perfect!
 
Susan Eagles was bored. Since her marriage to Brian, her life had taken a depressing dip. She kept wondering if he had married her for her looks, rather than her intelligence. What was the purpose of going to university and graduating with honours, if she was told that her job was to look after their home?

As for children, Brain wanted to wait. He even wanted her to start taking the pill, just in case she got pregnant, though he backed off, when she kicked up a mighty storm over it.

There was no doubt in other people’s eyes that she was, indeed, a beauty. With a slim figure that was proportionate to her 5’ 7” height, blonde hair, shining blue eyes, she did stand out. Doing exercises kept her occupied while she wasn’t doing house work, or reading novels by Dickens, Bronte, and such. If the weather was bad, she would use the treadmill in the basement, or when dry, go for a run around the park, stopping once in a while to watch the swans on the lake.

With her husband not returning home till the evening, Susan decided to go for a leisurely walk. Silently cursing herself, for not washing her two jogging outfits, she decided to dress up, something she did on occasion just to see if she still had the ability to make guys turn their heads. Susan wanted to feel like a tease, but also knew that she had to be careful. Brian had friends that were watching her. One bad mistake on her part, and her husband would soon be notified.

Dressing up in a short sleeved burgundy blouse, long light gray skirt, and a white petticoat underneath – she preferred slips – but Brain insisted on petticoats, she started off on her walk. It wasn’t long before she decided to abide in a drink of coffee. Entering a café that she normally passed by, she noticed that a couple of guys looked at her as they exited.

After grabbing a drink and ham sandwich, Susan sat down at a table, crossed her legs, knowing very well, that the hem of her petticoat would be showing, and began to eat.
 
Last edited:
His eyes never left her as he watched her order and grab a table. He could see that she noticed when a man would look at her but from his position behind his paper, his look was covered. She was a bit nervous he noticed, a bit out of place maybe. Could be her attire, a bit concervitive but a bit sexy too. Her petticoat caught his eye as he looked at her legs. From what he could see they were tanned and toned. He could picture what the rest of her body was like and he liked the thought. Oh yes she was looking for something different but wasn't committed yet.

On her left and was that sticky wedding ring. But that made the challenge even greater. Yes, she would be his target. He would use whatever he needed to get her, to push her to her limits and maybe beyond. But he needed that first contact. He could make this long and drawn out, or he could take the direct approach. He had always went with his gut feeling and this time it was telling him direct.

Before he got up and left, he wrote a note. He gave it to the waiter with the directions to give it to her after he had left. The note read " I think I know what you are looking for. If i'm right, you'll be at the bar at the Hotel Royal tomorrow night wearing your shortest skirt and highest heels."

As he walked passed her he brushed up ever so slightly against her, excusing himself as he did. He hoped that the scent of his cologne would capture her attention.
 
As Susan finished off her sandwich a man that was passing accidentally brushed against her. She was glad that he apologized. But it was his cologne that really got her attention, and though she wanted to turn around to have a look at him, Susan decided against it, just in case one of her husband’s so called ‘spies’ was watching.

She was about to take another sip of her coffee, when a waiter came up to her, and handed her a note. “A gentleman asked me to give you this, after he had left.”

Susan was momentarily stunned. “Do you know this person’s name?”

“No ma’am, but he’s a regular here.” Then he left to serve other customers.

With trepidation, Susan unfolded the note and read it. Hotel Royal - shortest skirt - highest heels, but worst of all - 'I think I know what you are looking for'.

Is this someone’s idea of a sick joke, or was it one of her husband’s spies trying to lay a trap for her? Either way, she quickly finished her drink, and then as she exited the café, Susan tore up the note and placed it in a trash receptacle.

That evening as Brain and her dined, Susan decided to play safe and initiate the discussion about the note. “I got a note delivered to me by the waiter at the corner café this afternoon. Apparently it was from a male customer.”

Brain looked her straight in the eyes. “Pray tell, what did the note say?”

Susan dare not tell him what the note really said, otherwise Brain would tell, no; order her not to go to that cafe anymore, but there was a possibility that he did know what was contained in the note. It was time to take a gamble.

“It complimented me on my attire, saying that it was a pleasure to see a lady properly dressed in this time and age of less and less clothing.”

Brian smiled, “As your husband, I’ll take that as a compliment myself, knowing that I have a wife who looks beautiful every day.”

Susan groaned inside, but outwardly smiled. What a hypocrite of a husband!

“Er…do you still have the note?”

Time for the truth in this instance, she thought, just in case one of his spies watched her leave. “No, I tore it up, and threw it away, when I left the café, and don’t ask me who the gentleman was, because the waiter didn’t even know his name.”

“That’s a shame. Anyway, I’ve been given a couple tickets for a gala Beethoven concert tomorrow night. Would you like to go?”

Susan threw her arms around Brian’s neck. “Oh, darling of course I will. You know how much I like classical music!” Then she kissed him.
 
Last edited:
When John left the cafe, he walked around the block only to return and look in the window at his target getting the note. He saw her face blush a bit as she read it. Even though told that he had left, she looked around the room to see if someone had a knowing look. Nothing. As she tore it up, Jpon knew that she wasn't going to show. But the seed had been planted.

The next day was Saturday, the night of the Gala. John had always been a fan of the arts and long ago his family had funded all sorts of exhibits and concerts in town. The annual Beethoven Concert was started by his grandmother almost 45 years ago and was one of the gems of the social season. On his was to pick up his date for the evening, John stopped by the Royal Hotel to give the bartender instructions to contact him if his mystery woman showed up. The $100 tip insured that he would keep an eye out for the woman John described.

The Concert was filled with the who's who of society. The procedes went to a local childrens hospital so everyone there had a good feeling about the event. Most of the doners were there but some tickets were handed to other friends or business associates. It was a great way to kick off the season. John's limo arrived a little after the poperazzit got set up in front. The door was opened for him as the flash bulbs went off, lighting the night. He reached back into the limo to help his date out. A very sexy leg then came out as actress Kim Taylor stepped from the car. The slit in her gown went all the way up her thigh and sent the cameras into a frenzy. The couple posed a bit for the cameras and then went into the concert hall.

Gowns and tuxedos were everywhere that night. A champagne reception started the evening so everyone could catch up with old friends or rub elbows with the top shelf of the town. John and Kim were quite the couple and sparkled. Truth be told though, they were great friends that were more like brother/sister than anything. Sure they slept together a few times and would have made beautiful babies, but at least for now they were friends... with bennifits.
 
Susan looked radiant in her black gown. The top part clung to her frame, while the skirt section flowed slowly outwards. In fact, it was the only outfit that Brian allowed her to wear that was strapless, no doubt to show off his trophy wife at special events. The outfit was finished off with opera gloves, modest high-heels, and diamond earrings and necklace.

As Brain escorted Susan into the reception, she was amazed that she was now in the company of very elite people. Politicians, Company Presidents, the list was endless. But one lady did catch her eye. “That’s Kim Taylor,” she whispered to her husband.

“I know darling, I think she’s with John Thomas, the owner of Thomas Aviation. Ah, yes, there he is, to her right, with a glass of champagne in his hand." Susan looked at the man who her husband had pointed out to her. Very handsome indeed, tall, and appears to be extremely fit. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to him.”

“I rather speak with Kim.”

“Plenty of time for that. My company is looking for a corporate jet service. If I can build up a good relationship with Thomas, it may work in my favour, and having you on my arm, will certainly catch his attention.”

So that’s why we are here. I’m nothing but a means to your plans, she thought.

Soon they were standing next to John Thomas. “Excuse me, Mr. Thomas; it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Brain Eagles, and this is my wife, Susan.”
 
Last edited:
Some people work their whole lives and get nothing, others just seem to have things given to them. John was one of the ladder. Hidding his expression behind the glass of champagne, John couldn't believe his luck yet again!

Shaking hands with Brian , he says "Hello , nice to meet you." John then takes Susans glove clad hand into his and like and old fashioned gentleman kisses her hand as his eyes peer into hers deeply. "Susan." he says softly.
"May I introduce you both to my friend Kim Taylor. Kim's been a friend of mine for years now."

John knows that he needs to take advantage of this situation. After a little small talk and the gushings of the star struck Eagles, John and Kim politely excuse themselves to continue their mingling. As John passes Susan he leans into her ear and whispers "I figured that your skirt would be a lot shorter than that." In an instand the couple is gone into the crowd. John feels a burning inside himself now. As he walks with Kim, his hand slides down to her ass. His head turns back and he catches a glimps of Susans now red face.
 
Susan stood there stunned. Did she hear right? Thomas' short skirt comment– the same as the note she had received in the café, and was that the same cologne she smelled when he whispered to her? It seemed that the person, who brushed against her in the café, was the same one who had written the note, but why?

It was obvious that Thomas and Kim were very close friends, if not lovers, so why should he tease a woman – a married woman for that matter – into meeting with him at a hotel, obviously without Kim’s knowledge?

Questions ran rampant through Susan’s mind – questions she had a hard time finding the answers to, except for the one nagging answer that twirled around in her head.

“What’s the matter? It’s as if you’re in a different world!”

Damn, now Brian had noticed her look of shock. “Oh, I’m fine, darling. I’m just amazed at the company we’re with, that’s all.”

“I thought you would be. I hope you liked being in Thomas' company, even though it was brief. He’s a really nice guy.”

Then that nagging answer started to make sense. Susan didn’t want to believe it, but why would her husband keep praising Thomas? It was obvious now, Thomas was probably one of Brian’s so called spies, and they were testing her loyalty to her husband, a husband who had made her sign a pre-nuptial that if she committed adultery, she would get nothing in the divorce, but if Brian did, she would get fifty per-cent of his wealth, including holdings.

Does he have a girl on the side, and trying to entrap me, so I get nothing, while keeping his name intact?
 
Last edited:
John had left Kim with some adoring fans as he went to the bar to refresh their drinks. It was as if he were a movie star as well as people kept coming up to him to try and get a few words in with him. After all, if a company can get the backing of Thomas Aviation or better yet John Thomas himself, well then they were on the way! This was when John hated being who he was. He was one for keeping business at the office. Tonight should be a night of fun for all, but he did know that people just wanted to take advantage of a brief meeting with him.

While waiting for the drinks, John spotted that woman again. He now knew that her name was Susan but he also knew that she was married. And married to that sniviling fool Brian Eagles. Brian was trying to get funding from John for a company that was destined to fail. Everytime he saw Brian, only a handfull at that, he was a total suck-up and completely transparent. What the heck was Susan doing with a guy like that? He tried to come off as a tough guy, almost a "wiseguy", but those in the know could see right through him. He would crumble in a second if John wanted him to.

Johns eyes followed Susans face and down her neck. Just by their brief encounter he could tell that she had a hot body under that dress. A body that Brian probably hasn't taken full advantage of. Word on the street is that Brian works late nights just to keep his company above water. John pictured Susan in her big house all alone. And no, she wasn't wearing a ball gown in this picture either! He wondered if she ever gets intouch with her wild side, if she even knows she has a wild side. Oh the plans he had for her!
 
Susan was frustrated with her husband, in that he appeared to be using this gala event as a means to get closer to Mr. Thomas, rather than the music side of it, which was why she came in the first place. Again, it appeared that she was being used to Brian’s advantage. Looking around, Susan spotted John Thomas at the bar. Was he looking at her? It appeared as if he was.

“Why don’t you invite him over for dinner, tomorrow? That way I can discuss something with him.”

Susan was stunned into momentary silence, but soon recovered. “Why don’t you ask him? After all, it’s you that wants to get closer to him, not me!” she exclaimed.

“Come, come, my dear. How could he possible turn down an invitation from such a beautiful woman as yourself?”

“Your nothing but a cowardly piece of turd, Brian,” responded Susan, which brought on a look of horror on her husband’s face.

Brian grasped Susan's gloved arm so hard, that it hurt. "Don't you ever use the type of language again, especially when it's aimed at me!"

I will, if that honestly describes you, she thought. "Very well, my husband, I shall go over to him, and invite him, but don’t blame me if he turns it down. And one more thing, if you ever hurt me like that again, I will not hesitate to slap your face.”

Without waiting for any more discussion on the subject, Susan walked over to John Thomas as he began to walk away from the bar with a drink in each hand. “Excuse me, Mr. Thomas, I hope this isn't rude of me, but my husband and I would like to invite you to dinner at our home, tomorrow night.” Then Susan had a thought that would make the event a bit more expensive for her husband. “I was wondering if you would like to enjoy some sort of entertainment as well.”
 
Last edited:
John could see that Susan was a bit flustered. Maybe trouble with that jerk of a husband she has? He needs to take full advantage of this opportunity.

"Well first of all, please call me John. Mr Thomas makes me think of my Grandfather."

His eyes do a quick scan up and down her body, still trying to picture her body under that dress. The little bit of cleavege that is showing suggests that she has quite a set of sexy breasts.

"Also, I'm not sure too often of my schedule. My secretary Lynn knows all about where I should be and when. Tell you what, we are having a little private reception tonight after the concert. Why don't you come and I can tell you then if I'm available." John was laying on the charm like he was famous for. Looking right into her eyes with his big blue ones. He knew when to turn it on and more often than not, it did the job.

As they were chatting, Kim came over to see what was taking John so long. She came right up on John's arm and smiled at Susan. "And what were you two chatting about?" she asked with a smile. Wrapping his arm around her John says "OH I was just inviting Susan here to the after-party tonight. I think she would quite enjoy herself".

Kim extended her arm and laid her hand on Susans arm, kind of pulling her towards her. "Oh I think thats a great idea. You have to come, we'll have a great time!"

John told her where the party was and like that, he and Kim were back into the crowd.
 
Susan couldn’t believe her luck. First, she was asked by her husband to invite John Thomas to dinner, only to be invited to a private reception that night. But how would Brian take the news?

She watched as John and Kim headed back into the crowd, while in the corner of her eye, Susan spotted Brian approaching her. “Well, how did it go?”

After taking a deep breath, Susan told him the details, and then waited for his response. “At least he didn’t decline our invitation, outright.”

Wanting to get away from the crowd, Susan said, “Is there anyway, we can go to our seats? I sense a headache coming on. I just need to close my eyes for a few moments.”

Her husband starred at her. “Well, I think you better go home, sweetheart. I’m sure the music will aggravate your headache, and turn it into a migraine.”

Susan was dumbfounded. “You can’t be serious? It’s just a headache, and Mr. Thomas is expecting me tonight.”

“I am serious. Come with me, and I’ll get you a cab to take you home, and don't worry about tonight. I'll go in your place.”

Disgusted with her husband's attitude, Susan started to walk away, but Brian grabbed her arm, again hurting her. Spotting Kim looking at her, Susan shouted, “You’re hurting me Brian. Let go of my arm,” and then tried to pull her arm away from his grip, but to no avail.

“Like it or not, you’re going home, this ins…”

SLAP

Brian’s face felt the full force of her free palm. “Why you bitch!” Then Susan froze in place, as his free hand formed a fist.
 
Last edited:
With rage running through his veins, Brian's arm and fist started towards Susan. But then suddenly, Brian couldn't move his arm. In stunned amazment he turnded to look at his arm only to find a large hand holding it ib place. Continuing up from the hand he finds out that it belongs to John, who's own face is now filled with rage.

"Thats just not happening!" John said in a quiet yet controlling tone. His hand now firmly squeezing Brian's frail arm. Staring down at Brian, John says "I think you are the one going home now. I'll be sure that Susan gets home, when she feels safe." John gives Brian a little shove as the security guards escort him out in a flash.

By now, Kim as at Susans side with a comforting arm around her. John steps to the two ladies with a true look of concern on his face "Are you alright?" he asks Susan. She quietly nods her head but John can see she's a bit shaken up. He tells Kim to take her to their suit in the concert hall to help calm her down.
 
Susan followed a step behind Kim, as she led her to the suit, still visibly shaken at the events that had occurred. Opening a door, Kim motioned Susan to enter first.

There before her, was an incredible view of the concert stage, where some of the musicians were taken their seats.

“Okay, Susan,” Kim said softly. “We need to talk, but first you need to sit down, and make yourself comfortable.”

Susan literally sank in into the plush seats. Placing her arm on Susan’s gloved left hand, Kim said, “Now listen to me, Susan. I’ve only known you for a few minutes, but long enough to see that you’re in a bad marriage. It’s obvious that your husband is using you for his gain, both financial and business. The fact he got you to invite John to dinner, rather than himself, speaks volumes.”

Susan sat in silence. Like it or not, her new friend spoke the truth.

Kim continued. “In my option, don’t go home tonight. He’s bound to be in a rage, and I dread to think what would happen, if you did. It’s best if you come to the private party, and I’ll get John to find a place for you to stay. Don’t go to any of your friend’s places. I’m sure your husband will be phoning them sooner or later.”

With that, the door to the suit opened, making Susan jump. “It’s only John,” said Kim. Then looking at him, she said, “There is no way in hell, Susan’s going home tonight. Look at her; she’s a bag of nerves.”
 
Last edited:
John came into the suite to find the 2 women sitting close together. On any other night, this would have been just a taste of what was to come next. But he could tell that Susan was still upset so his priorities changed... for now. "Susan, your husband has been sent home and wont be bothering you for the rest of the night. I've also arranged that he fly to the other side of the country to do some research on his company to see if we could ever make a deal. Call it a creative goose chase if you will". John put a little chuckle into his voice to try and lighten the mood.

"Now why don't we all just have a drink and relax and listen to the show." With that said, John opened a bottle of champagne and poured out three glasses for them. They toasted and a little smile ran briefly across Susans lips. Kim sat close to Susan, as women form quick bonds, and even held her hand at a few points.The show went perfectly. At one point John went on stage to thank the crowd for coming and wished all a good evening and hoped they would return next year.

Back in the suite Kim and Susan were gathering their things, plus having another glass of champagne when John got back. "OK ladies, lets get out of these stuffy things and get to the party! The car is waiting downstairs." Susan was a bit confused as to what was going on but she was calmed down by now and just rushed out of the suite with the rest. The after-party was being held in the penthouse of the Ritz Hotel downtown. The penthouse had 4 bedrooms and a lot of common spaces for all. There was even an outdoor balcany that had a hot tub with an amazing view. In the limo Kim told Susan, who by now were "best buds", that she could borrow one of her outfits for the party so she didn't have to be the only one in a ball gown.

John had rented the floor below the penthouse, the Presidential Suite, for a few years now. He liked having a private place to go when he was downtown and since he was always having parties there anyways, it just made sence. Kim had just come from the airport before the concert so all of her stuff was sent to the hotel when she arrived. And like a typical Hollywood actress, she didn't travel light! She was going to be here in town for a little over 2 weeks, so she had many outfits for any occasion.

When they got to the hotel, a private elevator was waiting for them and swiftly took them to the Presidential Suite. Susans mood was lightened by now, thanks in part to many glasses of champagne, and she started to enjoy seeing "how the other half lived". Kim quicly led her into what had become Kim's "changing room" as if they were teenagers getting ready for a night out. Kim hugged John and said "We'll be out in a bit. Just wait till you see how hot we are going to look!" With that , Kim let out a "woo hoooo" , the champagne talking, and grabbed Susan and the two ran off. John, feeling a good buzz by now too, gave Kim a little slap on the ass as she ran off. This could be a very interesting evening he thought to himself.
 
Last edited:
Susan loved the performances of Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony and Violin Concerto. But as always with things people enjoyed, it was over too soon.

On the way to the party, Susan wondered about her husband, and specifically their marriage. Would Brian see the errors of his way, and make amends, or make her pay dearly?

The next few minutes were a blur, no doubt to the champagne. Susan was one of those people that even one glass of that drink, would bring on a headache. Before she knew it she was led by Kim into a room, with a single bed in it, and was told to put on a dress, a dress that was shorter than she would have been allowed to by Brian.

“Oh, my, that looks way too short.”

“It comes down to the mid-thigh,” Kim responded, while wearing a smile.

“Haven’t you got anything a bit longer?”

“Well,” said Kim taking another dress out of a piece of luggage, “there’s this one, which goes down to the knees.”

Susan knew that she should wear an even longer one. After all, that had been required of her, by Brian, but just for once she wanted to delight in this moment, this freedom, though even for a short, time, which had presented itself. “That will do fine,” she said as she took the dress from Kim, and then walked into the bathroom to change.

Minutes later, Susan threw the gown onto the bed, and looked at her reflection in the dressing mirror. Her legs from the knees down were bare, and the dress hugged her frame. If only Brian could see me now. He’ll have a heart attack, she thought. Then in the corner of her eye, Susan spotted Kim, in a mini-dress, looking at her.
 
Last edited:
Kim's dress left little for the imagination. Her large breasts almost falling out, the hem reaching her upper thigh. But most impressive was the way the fabric tightly covered her ass, the ass that was one of the finest in all of Hollywood. Susan noticed the clicking of Kim's 5 inch heels on the floor as Kim almost strutted to her. Susan had always thought that Kim was pretty from seeing her in the movies, but now she saw her in a totally new way. As Kim got to Susan she said "mmm very nice..." and then lowered the zipper on the front of Susan's dress a little more to show off some of breasts, not too much though. Kim then handed Susan a pair of 4 inch heels saying "Put these on, they are the lowest ones I have." Then Kim leaned into Susan, kissed her on the cheek and purred "mmm you look good enough to eat." She then turned and left the room to meet up with John.

By now John had lost the Tux and changed into a more stylish suit with no tie. He smiled as Kim met him at the wet-bar of the suite, champagne was already poured into 3 glasses. The two old friends gave each other the look that they had shared many times before. The look that they both knew would wind them up in bed together. Kim playfully kissed John on the ear and she whispered "Just wait untill you see how hot our new friend looks".

John could feel the rush of blood flowing towards his crotch now. Not just from looking at Kim and having her play with his ear, but also the thought of Susan and how much he wanted her now. He knew that she had been held down by that crappy husband of hers and now he wanted to free her. He knew that was a wild side deep inside of her. With his resources, he could let her live out her wildest fantasies, and possibly some of his own.

When they heard the door close, both John and Kim looked up to see Susan standing there. While a bit more moddestly dressed than Kim, Susan was still a stunner. She had a sweet almost innocent look on her face mixed in with a nervous look. She could almost feel thier eyes running up and down her body. John could feel the blood flowing right to his cock now too.
 
Susan felt a bit nervous as she felt many pair of eyes were going over her figure with a fine hair comb, while at the same time, feeling appreciated, for what she was - a beautiful woman. But it was the comment that Kim had said to her that, that was running through her head. "mmm you look good enough to eat." Susan wasn’t naïve. She knew exactly what Kim meant, but put it down to the champagne speaking.

As she walked towards the bar, Susan spotted a slight bulge in John’s trousers. Probably, due to Kim’s outfit, she thought. “Thank you both, for helping me out this evening,” she said to John and Kim, as she accepted the glass of champagne from her host, knowing very well, that her body couldn’t take such a drink very well.

As the minutes passed, Susan even took in a dance with another guest, but it wasn’t long before the combination of still trying to get use to wearing 4 inch high heels and the drinks began to make her wobbly. She just got to the couch, when her legs went from under her, and she nosed dived into a cushion on the couch. “Susan! Are you okay?”

The voice, which she didn’t recognize, brought her around a bit, but just enough for her to say, “I think I better lay down. There wouldn’t be a spare bed I could use, would there? I’m afraid the events of today have caught up with me.” Then Susan blacked out.
 
John smiled to himself and then went to Susan. She had landed very "lady like" on the couch... well not really. He ass was kind of sticking up in the air as her face was planted in the couch. John lifted her into his arms and brought her back to his suite and into one of the bedrooms. Kim followed to help out as the two got her layed out comfotably on the bed, shoes off! She was OUT!
As the closed the door to her room, John came up behind Kim and pressed his hardening cock asainst her ass. Before long they were in the room acrossed the hall from Susan and going at it with each other. Clothes flew off fast and soon Kim was on her knees sucking on Johns big cock. His hands entwined in her hair as he slid the length of his rod into he mouth and down her throat. After a few minutes, Kim stood up and climbed onto John, sliding his tool into her wet waiting pussy. She was a petite woman so John had no problem holding her up as they fucked.
Placing her down on the ground again, John turned her around and bent Kim over the desk in front of them. Spreading her legs apart as he ran his hands up her legs, John slipped his finger into her ass. Kim let out am excited moan as she loved being fucked in the ass. If the tabloids only knew how much the 3 times winner of the "Hottest Ass in Hollywood" award loved getting it fucked!!
As John slowly slid his dick into her ass, Kim held in a scream of pure pleasure. Before long she was taking him all in and loving every inch of it. At one point Kim turned her head towards the door and for a second, she thought that she saw a pair of eyes looking at them. But her rising orgasm soon hade her close her eyes as she was ready to take his load.
 
Susan came to, wondering where she was. It took a little effort before she realized that she was in a bedroom. How did she get there?

Then her memory clicked in, reminding her that she had for some reason blacked out after having a dance with someone, but who?

Then Susan heard noises coming from the hall, erotic noises, as if someone was having it given to them to the fullest. Deciding to investigate, she got off the bed, opened the bedroom door, only to find the screams of delight coming from the room opposite. Knowing that the door was ajar, Susan carefully peeked in, to see Kim engorging John’s cock to the full extreme.

Then suddenly Kim turned her head, and for a brief moment, Susan froze, unable to move any part of her body, as Kim looked at her. Without saying anything, Kim turned away, to enjoy the sexual experience that John was giving her.

Knowing that it was best not to return to the party, Susan returned to her bed, deciding to sleep the night away.

But why was she so wet, between her legs?
 
Last edited:
Both John and Kim came hard. KIm always came first when she took it in the ass but Jogn soon followed her, filling her rear entrance with his hot seed. Soon they straightened themselves up, got dressed and headed back to the party. John was the host after all.

When the last of the guests left, the couple made their way back to his suite. They had started fooling around on the elevator ride and when they got to the suite, they were almost fucking again. They were trying to be quiet but drunk people can never really be that quiet. Kim was teasing him a bit as they made their way to the master bedroom. She'd stroke his cock through his pants but then walk ahead away from him. She would let him catch up only to do it again. Soon John had enough and grabbed her from behind. He pulled her to him and pressed her down to her knees. Kim didn't fight it at all because she was just as horny as John was and she wanted his dick again. She quickly took it out of his pants and right into her mouth. John had pressed his hand against a wall to stablize himself but the wall wasa door and it opened. With a hot woman sucking his dick, John really didn't care that the door was to the room Susan was in. They had probably forgotten about her by now.... or had they?
 
Susan woke from her slumber to hear grunts and moans coming from nearby.

Then she detected John’s voice. It was plainly obvious that he was on the receiving end of a blow job by Kim. Oh, how she wished that her husband would be so receptive to such things, but alas with his attitude and eviction from the concert, Susan knew that would never happen now. In fact, her safety, let alone their marriage, was now in jeopardy.

As she continued, to listen to the pair, Susan’s fingers slipped into her wet panties, and soon she began to finger herself. It wasn’t long before she had an orgasm, and unable to keep quiet, she let out with, “Ohhhh, yeeeesss, keep going, keep going!” as her finger penetrated deeper.
 
Lost in the joy that was Kim's mouth, John heard another womans voice in pleasure. He noticed that he had opened the door and remembered that Susan was in there. KIm stopped sucking him but his big cock was still in her mouth. She had heard it too.

“Ohhhh, yeeeesss, keep going, keep going!”

They both got the same wicked looks on their faces and looked at each other. Kim then stood up and led John by holding his dick. They quietly went into the bedroom and in the dim light they saw Susan stroking her pussy under the covers. They stopped just at the side of the bed and Kim got back on her knees and began sucking Johns dick again. This time she was also putting on a show for Susan.

John could see Susans face when she noticed them. He just put his finget to his mouth and went "sshhh". Kim then got really into sucking on his cock, throwing her hair to the side so Susan could watch as she took all of his length into her mouth.
 
Back
Top